Surviving in the Old West Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In those fledgling moments, Martha sensed that this was a significant moment in their lives, she knew that the next few seconds would shape the rest of their relationship, it was a critical juncture.

"Stop that girl!" she demanded.

The young girl realised, that in order to enforce her power over Clara, that she would have to deprive her submissive of the pleasure she was reaching for. She would not let her get the relief that she so desperately craved, she would deny the slut her orgasm.

Clara needed to cum, her shame of being on her knees before this girl exciting her beyond belief.

"Yes Miss." She replied before even thinking. It came out naturally, it just seemed the right thing to address Martha as.

From this moment on, they would be normal in public and with their husbands, but alone, the two women would be 'Miss or Mistress and 'Girl'.

With nothing to guide her, Martha instinctively played the scene to perfection. She denied Clara the orgasm and release that she so desperately wanted and needed. In doing so her dominance and status had been established

Aroused, wet and incredibly lustful for Martha, Clara wanted and needed to service her Mistress. She wanted to be this girl's slut, she needed to be submissive to her. Again, with nothing to give Clara guidance, she was suddenly conscious of being in what she thought, was a unique and unnatural position.

Clara was turned on by Martha, her incredible body, the memory of the sex that had happened between them. However, the most shocking part of her excitement, was the realisation that it wasn't those things which were making her shake with arousal - but the submission.

The slow comprehension of who and what she was and how she was acting hit her. The perception was a bombshell, that her arousal now was just an extension of her submission to the outlaws. The shocking truth began to dawn on her, it became clear to her, when she had cum on Frank Archer's cock, when she experienced the filthy, yet intense pleasure, of having him fill her pussy with his cum, that it was the degradation that was so arousing. When she had lain with her legs open, waiting to be used by a mere boy, when she had dreamed of being fucked by her husband and Mat like a whore and when the fantasy of gang rape around the campfire had become the most intense fantasy she had ever experienced, that the reason she had been so aroused was the humiliation. Clara had come to the shocking conclusion that she was destined to serve, to submit and to be subservient to whomever dominated her.

As the realisation of the situation formed between them, Martha felt the need to further demonstrate the new relationship. Forcing Clara back down across the boxes, Martha demanded that Clara raise her own skirts, spread her legs and push her ass into the air.

Realising that this act would confirm her acceptance of her new status and cement the future, Clara willingly obeyed.

Martha condemned Clara to another spanking. This punishment was so different now that the rules and conditions of their 'affair' had been established. The first spanking being spontaneous, non-consensual and confusing to Clara, was now a deliberate, consensual and conscious act between herself and her new Mistress. Clara had gone from shock at first, to humiliation now. The first beating had been against her will, yet the second time, as she willingly presented her ass to Martha, the overt acceptance of her new position, gave the mature woman an altogether different type of arousal.

The submission and humiliation she endured, was the cause of the intense fire between her legs. Clara stood and with crimson cheeks both on her face and on her ass, she was shamefaced as she thanked Martha for her spanking and with the juices literally running down her legs, she started in on her chores.

In the following days, Martha (in times like these she could not have put it into actual words,) instinctively understood the concept of a task and reward system. To reward Clara for her obedience, Martha would occasionally allow Clara to kiss her. On occasions that kiss would be permitted to graduate to fondling. After exceptional effort or achievement, Martha would allow Clara to pleasure her.

Given this special reward, Clara would immerse herself in her Mistress's soft folds, licking and caressing her youthful small, pale, pink lips. She loved to kiss Martha's puckered 'back hole' a hitherto totally alien concept, to tenderly lick at her wet pussy and suck on her juices, wanting to drown in her Mistress's nectar.

At these times, Clara Bartlett's arousal was complete. The excitement at the potential of her sexual future, both as a submissive to her Mistress and as a subservient to her husband, was incredibly powerful. She needed the role of a slut who was used and abused. She was stealthily teaching and encouraging Ethan to be the master of her, slowly, not wanting to 'scare him off' from being aggressively dominant. The need to be this subservient slut was overwhelming and all consuming.

Clara wanted to bring Mat into this arrangement. She wanted to play the same 'rape fantasy' and sex slave games with him. In that way, all four could openly accept the situation, they could all use her and Clara's role as a submissive slut for them all could be played openly.

To this point however, her Mistress had refused the slut permission, which to a disappointed Clara was devastating.

She would not dare go against her Mistress's orders.

Despite this tremendous setback to her hopes, wishes and desires, things were still getting mighty interesting for Clara Bartlett.