Susan and John Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

"

- Do you strip her, there?"

- It depends on how much time I have. If I am not very busy, I send her into an adjacent room where there is a bed. She takes her outer clothes off and when she is down to her panties, she calls for me. She knows I like watching her take her knickers off. She then lies on the bed with her legs open and I fuck her at will

- What do you do if you don't have much time. Do you undress her then?

Mr Gupta smiled at hid friends curiosity

- No, I let her keep all her clothes on. She simply stands in front of my desk and pulls her skirt up over her waist. I kneel down in front of her and pull her knickers down to her knees. When her panties are down to the floor, she lies back onto my desk with her thighs parted so that I can fuck her!

Susan felt desperately embarrassed as the chatting continued.

- Does her husband know that you fuck her a lot at work. Does he know that he is a cuckold?"

Mr Gupta frowned as he thought about the question

- I am not sure. I think he knows that I have fucked his wife but he may think I just obtained a blow job to prove her willingness to cooperate. I am unsure how much he knows otherwise!"

He turned to Susan :

- Do you think that your husband knows, Mrs Dale?"

Susan shook her head :

- No, Mr Gupta, he doesn't!"

Mr Gupta smiled again as he could see that his friends were having difficulty in taking it all in.

- To put it simply, my dear friends, although Mrs Dale is a very respected lady in my organization, she is also my fuck toy, That's right, isn't it, Mrs Dale?"

Susan was caught. She had found it humiliating to listen to the casual chatting but now she was involved directly. She had no alternative. She had to recognize it :

- Yes Mr Gupts I am your own Fuck Toy!

- Does your husband know you are a Fuck Toy, Mrs Dale.

Defeated, Susan just shook her head. Mrs Macy interrupted

- You have to understand, Mr Gopal, that besides Susan being Mr Gupta's Fuck Toy, her husband is a pretty little Girly Boy!

Susan knew this but had chosen to ignore it. She wished the ground would open her up and make her disappear. Mary wanted to join in at that moment and explained

- We put her husband in a pretty pink frilly dress and other girly clothes!

- Girly clothes?

- Yes, Mr Gopal : little girl's knickers. He becomes our pretty Joan and sometimes we make him wear his wife's panties, they are about the same size. We love to make him wear a school girl's uniform. We have taught him to apply make up on his face, complete with lipstick, eye liner and eye shadow and paint his nails and toes. You could invite him to a restaurant and he wouldn't make a revealing mistake. He is a very cute girl, indeed! He may even change his voice! My mother and I also do many things to him.

Mr Gupta looked at his watch. He explained to his friends that he had some very important meetings in the morning and they understood immediately. He turned to Mrs Macy

- I think it's time for you to take Mrs Dale back to her husband, It is quite late and he will probably be worried about her!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12