All Comments on 'Susan, Josh and I'

by Alexandra

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good story almost until the end

Ending is abrupt and silly. If they really cared so much for each other, they would try to work things out.

JoannaKJoannaKover 17 years ago
No way, this was great!

Hi Alex, Don't think I've read you before. I really enjoyed this story (yes, including THAT way!) The ending for me was actually quite authentic - I'm just glad I came before then... Keep it going and good luck! Feel free to check out some of mine too if you like... Ciao ciao.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Nicely done

Very well written, thank you.

--Alvaron

jentlyjentlyalmost 14 years ago
That was great.

Great story, well written and made me smile, turned me on and a little sad at the end. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful. Human Inspired

Worth the 5 page commitment. Enough said.

crow76308crow76308over 12 years ago
Excellent, Excellent Story

Perfection. 'Nuff said.

kittencougarkittencougarover 11 years ago

Great read! I completely understand the ending. The story and the sex scenes were perfect. Keep writing.

AnAppreciativeFanAnAppreciativeFanabout 5 years ago
Great writing

Your stories are much more like great stories that have great sex than stories about sex. They also have an autobiographical feel - if they're not true they have a feel of being true.

This story would merit a sequel (if you haven't already written one). Leaving two such good people out of the narrator's life is a shame. Even if no group sex were involved it would be good to see how these people had managed the event. Hopefully their relationship wasn't forever ruined.

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 1 month ago

I'm cpnfused.

Alex has a penis?

And breasts?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous