All Comments on 'Susan Tries Swinging'

by misterquick

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
mannydcampmannydcampalmost 20 years ago
Cute

I didnt like the arranged sort of begining but not a bad story.

I liked that the other guy wasnt a great lover as it gave it a touch of relaizm in a way. Everybody allways writes the new guy as amazing and it was nice to see it doesnt allways work that way, as in real life.

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
great

This was so good. the guy turned out to be the stud in the situation. Susan didn't get what she bargained for. In that Susan was so insistant on the swap, it is only appropriate that Alan should keep fucking the arse off jill.

I do wish that the seduction of Jill had taken at least a while longer to complete. The thrill of the moment while he removed hger knickers, and her reaction as his tongue first tickled her clit. The sensation she felt as the first man to cum in her besides her husband in such a long time. Just a bit more eroticism would have been nice, but, all in all a very good story.

jaggers0053jaggers0053almost 20 years ago
curious

i liked the story concept and would have rated he story higher except for one thing.

even though Susan's husband ended up getting the better of the deal,he was presented as a real wimp in thought and deed. its obvious this is Susan's idea and she is the one that pushes all the buttons to get it done. yet the husband acts guilty throughout the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A good start

Could see a three way if you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Interesting twist

I agree with the person who titled their comment as "great" that he should continue fucking Jill, but I disagree with the call from the person who wanted a three way. Jill should NOT be included. She is the one who started it all and it would be poetic justice for her actions leading to Alan, who was reluctant, taking on a lover while she is shut out.

For me the only down side is Chuck. Was it really necessary to make him out to be such a poor lover? He seemed to be pulled along in this, but he may very well be the one who loses the most. Susan doesn't want to fuck him anymore, and it is likely that Jill will be fucking Alan more and more, leaving less and less for Chuck.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyalmost 20 years ago
I gave this story 4/5

But misterquick, do you have any idea how much more powerful and interesting the story could have been if you had not made the husband such a wimp and had him disagree with Susan and tell her he was only doing it because she wanted to?

Then, after she complained about Chuck he could have told her how Good Jill was and how HE now wanted to continue the swinging with Jill that Susan started.

Much better ending for the stupid woman to cope with.

jackbxxxxjackbxxxxalmost 20 years ago
Loved the Story!

Great story! Now that Susan has opened this pandora's box, the natural consequences of her actions should be the need to share her husband with Jill. would love to read about the three of them together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good Job

The ending is fine. A nice twist. I didn't see Alan as a wimp at all. He and Susan struck me as different but equal if that makes sense. I don't like the sissy-boy-cum-eater wimps so common in these stories. Alan wasn't like that at all.

Good job overall.

Eric

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wimp

The basic definition of a wimp is someone who is weak or ineffectual. I would definitely call Alan a wimp because he allowed his wife to assert that it was his idea when he had strong reservations and did not want to go along with it. He did not resist his wife once as she prepared to go through with things.

Nonetheless the writing is very good and could be very enjoyable in a cheating wife senario with a more powerful husband. However, this is Misterquick's story and this is the way he wrote it. I will hold back on my rating because I do not care for husbands who are wimps.

I do love the irony of the story where the reluctant husband outscored the wandering/wondering wife.

Consonant Smile

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Be careful what you wish for

The title is one I've seen on Literotica and it seems appropriate in this case, since husband had a great night and wife who wished for swap was very disappointed. Be careful what you wish for . It may not be what you thought it would be. Connecticut Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
4of 5 also

I too gave this story a 4 rather than a 5 because the husband should have not let the wife turn this into his idea when clearly it was not. He might go along with it seeing it as inevitable what with her determination and all but he should not agree that its his idea. Going along hoping to avoid a huge fight and her possibly doing it anyway behind his back could be true to his character but not accepting responsibility for the swinging. Otherwise a great read and a good ending which could indeed lead to another story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Was he bi-polar?

For someone who was both against his wife being with another man and who also had no intent on cheating on her, this husband certainly changed his values on cheating in a hurry.

He finds the fortitude to seduce Jill but cannot express to his own wife that he demands she not go through with her plan. What is he? Bi-polar?

You transitioned the husband much too fast. He needed more of a dilema to wrestle with prior to becoming a willing co-conspirator. In the end you made him appear as vacuous as his wife; and his noncommittal parting with Jill looked disingenuous in hindsight.

juanwildonejuanwildonealmost 20 years ago
What goes around comes around

Great story. I looked everywhere for a wimp, didn't see one. Did find a fairly typical husband dealing with his wife's shenanigan's. After 25 years, you know the battles that are worth fighting. He didn't give in so much as accept the reality of the situation and deal with it.

Enjoyed the twist at the end. Susan is unlikely to pursue another go 'round. But you better watch out for that Jill!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
HUMM

I don't know who to feel sorry for. If this was real life I'ld say these people will all divorce and be misserable for life. I guess Alan got the best deal, and Jill maybe, but he was such a puss for not putting an end to at the beginning. Susan should be in politics the way she manipulates people. The reason the divorce rate is so high these days is because of people like this who think they can do anything and thier relationaship will survive. The problem is it usually doesn't. It is not in the human condition to share a loved one just like it is not the human condition to to not want more and more and more.

I do love those Ben Dover movies though, don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
this is a great story

the story is a bit confusing but if you read it a bit slowly, it takes shape. The characters are very realistic. I loved it!

ralphcralphcalmost 17 years ago
bs

well, no one remarked that after susan came back from a bad date without a big bad dong she said she found out she really does love her hubby. in other words, when she had the mental image of getting a great workover she was beginning to wonder if she really did love alan. now, how long do you think it will be before she gets the idea of looking elsewhere for what she had been dreaming about. and someone thought she was magically cured of the urge forever?

ralphcralphcalmost 17 years ago
bs

well, no one remarked that after susan came back from a bad date without a big bad dong she said she found out she really does love her hubby. in other words, when she had the mental image of getting a great workover she was beginning to wonder if she really did love alan. now, how long do you think it will be before she gets the idea of looking elsewhere for what she had been dreaming about. and someone thought she was magically cured of the urge forever?

susieblueeyessusieblueeyesover 6 years ago
I understand

Some women want to swing because they are not getting satisfied at home. Swapping with friends sometimes surprises and disappoints you. It's hard to find another couple that leaves both of you satisfied. But when you do, and friends are the best, it's blissful. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

They would be a few steps closer to divorce.

They would have been fools to try this in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ah, once again, be careful what you wish for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

About what I thought it would be. Jill got the greatest sex of her life with Alan, and Susan got disappointed with Jill's husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looks like Susan got played by Jill. Misrepresented her husband to get a shot at Alan's package..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is always a loser, or more, in swinging.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous