All Comments on 'Susan's College Girl-Lust Ch. 01'

by Roxanne Appleby

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yummy sex; lovable girls; fine emotions.

Thrillingly erotic situations, plausible and interesting characters, fascinating psychological and emotional interactions, and even a bit of "catharsis." Oh, and lengthy, red-hot sex scenes! I love Susan: She knows what she wants (steamy lesbian sex) and doesn't fool around seeking it, but also is sympathetic, caring, virtuous and intolerant of injustice. Roxanne is a skillful writer: A bit quirky, with a refreshing playfulness - she's good fun! And it definitely has the – um, desired effect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Delicious

Nicely written, but I believe the girls in your stories do ejaculate with a bit more fluids than is realistic. But I'm not going to let dat spoil the fun :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wonderful

You really have a talent. Know nothing about you except guess you are from the UK. Your writing and story telling are excellent. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
:-P

Very good story I love your writing :-) also just wanted to comment on one of your other comment's, I do not think you over exaggerated on how much women come, as all women are different and produce different amounts which just adds to the excitement. A terrific story, well done. X

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nicely written

The story was hot and well-written. My only complaint is that the constant repetition of the trembling virgin pose is distracting.

Randee1958Randee1958almost 8 years ago
Loved It😍😘

This has been a very intriguing story. Notice a few areas where editing missed some errors but other than that I'm loving it. 5🌟's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful!!

Roxanne, you have so captured the interaction between lovers, my wife and I attended college together and her bisexuality allowed her to enjoy the fruits of many satisfying relationships with our friends!! You brought back a rush of wonderful memories. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG! Wow! This story excited me so much, I willingly allowed an older girl to hit on me and seduce me at an under-21 club in a beach community in Southern California. I went their knowing it was frequented by older girls and women, looking for younger girls. I was 18 years old and went their as a lesbian-virgin, She was a 22 year-old College Volleyball player and was sexually aggressive on the dance floor, but got me so worked up I followed her to her car. She got me undressed and took my breath away.

Whew! Beth in CA :-)

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

Liked it a lot, tho, like previous comment, found the constant virgin lesbian pose a bit tiring.

While not a pillow princess interesting how Susan allowed herself to be serviced

Also curious how she's going to stop the blackmail of her fellow students...looking forward to the party.

Never seen the term 'elephant ear cunt' before...always learning something new on this site.

Easy 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous