Susan's Saturday Night Sex Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fall from his good sexual graces and the end of their romantic relationship was similar to her falling off of a mountain or plunging from a skyscraper. Wishing she was dead, just going through the motions of living her life without him, for years she felt dead. Even after twenty years of spending her life trying to replicate those special moments and sexual feelings with someone else, no matter how many men she fucked and sucked, there was nothing there but emptiness and sexual frustration, even after they gave her an orgasm. As far as she was concerned, her one and only, there was no other man like Steven. Steven, Steven, Steven, obviously, she's still in love with Steven.

"A woman picking me up in a bar, allowing me to take her back to my place, and not minding me calling her mom, mother, or mommy has never happened to me before," he said. "I imagine us having so much fun playing role games with you pretending to be my mother and me pretending to be your son. Maybe we can play you being my aunt and me being your nephew. I'd like that. Or you could be my sexy cousin staying with me while in town. Wow, how hot is that?"

Already too possessive, he was obviously thinking of them as a couple and thinking about them seeing one another again. She looked at him and smiled. Seeing herself in him when she was that age, he was so young and so naïve. In the way that Steven was able to manipulate her thoughts, she knew she could manipulate his thoughts too.

"Actually, if I remember correctly, with you coming over to me, you're the one who picked me up," she said with a laugh.

She had sent him enough sub-conscious signals for him to think that picking her up was his idea. Perhaps by her smiling at him and giving him the eye, he thought otherwise. Perhaps because she allowed him to paw him in his car while kissing her, he figured she was easy. Perhaps because she so readily agreed to go to his place, he thought she was a slut, a whore, or a married woman cheating on her husband.

"No matter who made the first move, I'm just glad that you're here with me now," he said obviously looking at her in the way that she imagined him looking at his mother, his aunt, or his cousin when he caught them totally naked.

"Me too," she said continuing to hump him as if she was fucking all men instead of just the one.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
jaybird8100jaybird8100about 10 years ago
OMG! I'm concerned about this encounter! Could Susan be in danger ?

Having more twists than my plate of pasta in front of me for dinner, this tale has me wondering if our dear Susan is in trouble with Michael! I get the feeling also that maybe it's Michael that will suffer by being so remindful of shameful Steven! We never know which way the story will go with our talented and beautiful author who sees to it that we readers get a five star adventure. I'm also surprised Michael hasn't exploded into his latex cocoon :) As stated, I feel danger with this pickup and maybe that's the reason I'm overly cautious. Still Smiling, still thirsting for more! Keep the suspense alive Susan Jill Parker! You are the best storyteller! :) Smiling Jaybird :) Thanks !!!

sparty111sparty111about 10 years ago
goota to love it!

this gets better and better, Susan has some more surprises in store......well worth the wait from my standpoint, bravo Susan!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #01 Seven mothers ban Nude Day drunken nudity & sex with incest.in Novels and Novellas
Mom & Son Sex on Valentine's Day Ch. 01 Hormonally horny Mom wants sex with son on Valentine's Day.in Novels and Novellas
Mother's Nude Day Nightmare Ch. 01 A son gets his wish when his mother strips naked on Nude Day.in Novels and Novellas
The Trophy Wives Club 01 Rich MILFs in a private club get a big surprise.in Erotic Couplings
Family Secrets, I Know All Ch. 01 Voyeuristic/exhibitionistic new neighbor moves in next door.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories