Susan's Scarf

Story Info
Two leggy MILFs use scarf, legs and butts to dominate stud!
2.2k words
4.08
63.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That really is a lovely scarf, Susan, where did you get it?" Beth asked.

"Adrienne's, I love that shop, have you been there?" Susan answered.

"Yes, it's nice," Beth said. "And I love that yellow color and the silk is soft..and strong, too, it seems to be working well!"

Tom groaned a muffled groan as Susan tightened the scarf around her middle, the rest of it around the back of Tom's head, his face buried in the suffocating depth of Susan's slightly wrinkled but well preserved butt. Beth and Susan were best friends, both very attractive 60-year-old blondes who shared everything: Including the services of young men they fancied. They were at Beth's house, both just getting out of work, both in business slacks and blouses. They were leaning on the large, granite kitchen island, sipping wine. Both had their slacks pulled down over the sweet swell of their MILF butts. Tom, a neighborhood 19-year-old college boy, was kneeling behind Susan, his face in her warm rump, his nose deep inside the wrinkled pucker of her clinging asshole.

It was something they liked to do, take young men's faces into their assholes and pussies, using them for their purposes and then either fucking them, sucking them, forcing them to oralize them to orgasm or just sending them on their way. Today was an ass day, with Tom forced between the cheeks of each woman, one at a time, held there by hands or today, Susan's new scarf, and ordered to inhale the musty aromas of their butts after a long day at work.

"So, have you seen Allison lately, she's put on some weight," Susan said, sipping her white wine, twirling the glass as she stood next to Beth.

"Yes, frightful isn't it, you'd think she'd take better care of herself..do you need adjustment, Susan?"

"Yes, please," she sighed. "I just can't seem to situate slave Tom deeply enough."

Beth leaned to the side, opening Susan's meaty, slightly sagging ass hams in her hands which allowed Tom's face deeper entry. He gasped at the minor chance for air, sniffing deeply and then going back into Susan's bum. Susan tied the scarf more tightly now as Beth used her hands to push Tom in more to hold him still, twisting his head and forcing the grunting face deeper.

"There, that has him good and tight!" Beth laughed. "You smell rather ripe today, my dear, long day?"

"Oh, God yes," Susan sighed, tensing and relaxing her sphincter muscle to draw Tom's sniffing nose deeper into her clenching anus. "Didn't have a chance to shower before work this morning, or after my gym workout, so poor Tom is getting a double dose of my smell!"

"Lovely," Beth growled, kissing Susan on the cheek at first and then licking it gently, exploring the slightly wrinkled flesh around her mouth and darting her tongue inside. "Just lovely..."

The two MILFS made out as they stood and Tom gasped for air up Susan's tightly gripping asshole for five minutes until the boy was groggy. They broke and Beth smiled at Susan.

"My turn, dearie," she sighed. "Do me the pleasure, would you?"

Susan obliged, untying her scarf from herself and Tom popped back, gasping for air on his knees. She gave him little quarter, however, taking his face and inserting it into Beth's skinny, saggy but sexy white asscheeks, which Beth obligingly held open for her. Susan screwed Tom's nose into Beth's wrinkled, hairy pucker and Beth groaned as she released her meaty hams to flutter shut on Tom's cheeks. She tied the scarf round her friend's skinny waist, holding him tight.

"Do you mind if I use Tom's head as you use his nose up your sweet rump, hon?" Susan hissed, bumping up against the back of Tom's head and grinding her pussy into it, holding Beth's hips.

"Mmm, not at all, Susan, that drives his nose even deeper into my nasty asshole!" Beth groaned.

They did that for a long five minutes or so, Beth moaning with pleasure as Susan humped Tom's head harder and harder, pounding it deeper into her best friend's clutching ass flesh and pumping herself to near orgasm. Tom gasped for air and could only smell the musty depths of Beth's gripping shit chute.

"I think I need our young stud's tongue on my clit, this just isn't working," Susan sighed.

"By all means," Beth agreed.

The women peeled off their slacks and panties and sat up on the island counter, spreading their MILF, well-toned legs, big blonde bushes exploding into view, the low dress black socks each wore drooping on their calves, their black shoes still on. Susan fingered her big clit and curled a finger toward the panting Tom.

"Lick me," she hissed. "Lick the clit, boy!"

He obeyed and dribbled Susan's oily gash and then her clit, battering it with his long tongue. Susan hissed and leaned back on her elbows, as did Beth, watching her friend moan. She leaned over and licked Susan's neck, devouring the slight sag of the wrinkles there, sucking them into her mouth and lavishing them with oral attention.

"Mmmm, girl, you know what I like, I LOVE my neck suckled like that!" Susan moaned, moving her head to allow Beth more access to her throat, which Beth sucked and chewed. "Damn, your mouth is so hot!"

Beth smiled and pulled open Susan's blouse, freeing her saggy tits and tweaking the nipples as she continued her suckle fest on Susan's hot, wrinkled neck and throat. Susan moaned more and now her sinewy thighs closed around Tom's tonguing face, scissoring him harder in her MILF muscle.

"Do it, Susan, do it hard, crush that stud's face in those powerful thighs of yours, scissor him while you cum all over his mouth!" Beth hissed, lapping madly at Susan's heaving neck, twisting her nipples, watching her friend's muscular thighs quiver in scissoring splendor on Tom's face, the boy moaning in pain. "Let's use the scarf again!"

Beth giggled and tied the scarf tightly around Susan's sinewy, crushing thighs, and resumed her suckle fest on Susan's wrinkly, sexy neck meat.

Susan's orgasm was crashing, complete and crushing, so intense and long she scissored Tom into unconsciousness before letting him go and untying the scarf, her thighs popping open and the boy slumping to the floor. The women giggled and kissed deeply, waiting for him to come around.

"I can't believe how you do that with your legs, I must do the same, I guess," Beth sighed, sitting back and spreading her thinner, saggier thighs, her bush exploding into view as Tom struggled to his knees.

"Yes, I love crushing men in my scissor hold when I cum, that's why my husband left me!" Susan giggled.

Beth tilted Tom's sweaty face in her hand and spoke.

"I want your tongue up my hairy, smelly asshole and your nose in my pussy hole, Thomas," she hissed. "I will secure your head in my own thighs, the way Susan just did, you'll be tied in by Susan's scarf and I'll grind myself on your face until I cum. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress Beth," Tom panted.

"Good," she cooed, pulling his face down until she felt his long tongue inside the hairy confines of her rectum, his nose slipping wetly into her cunt. "Now my scissoring old thighs..."

She slammed her muscular lithe legs around Tom's moaning head and Susan tied off the scarf around her tawny thighs. She ground herself noisily on Tom's face, the squishy, sucking sounds filling the air. Susan got next to her friend and pulled open her bra, revealing her tits, more saggy and wrinkled then her own, and sucked them madly, licking and chewing the hot flesh, working her way into the cleavage and up Beth's chest to feast on her friend's considerable wrinkled neck meat, tonguing the folds and creases with intensity, suckling the meaty flesh into her mouth and chewing it, tonguing it, mewing like a cat.

Beth went wild in orgasm, her slender thighs bulking up with muscle now as she brutally squeezed Tom's trapped face, his nose in the gushing cunt hole, his tongue milked deeply into Beth's wrinkled, gripping asshole. She came long and hard as she crushed the stud and Susan continued to lick her neck wrinkles and tweak her big brown nipples. She knocked him out and still she squeezed, her thighs vibrating and quivering madly as she did, her black-socked calves twisted tightly together, her leather shoes creaking as they rubbed each other.

"My goodness, young Tom is a nice shade of purple!" Susan exclaimed as Beth calmed down and her thighs relaxed, looking at Tom's face sleeping in them. "You really scissored him out, girlfriend!"

Beth sighed and untied the scarf, unlocking her gripping thighs to let Tom slip to the floor.

"It's almost time for dinner, I'm famished," Beth announced, slipping off the counter and embracing Susan, the women kissing and hugging, cupping each other's meaty, wrinkled asses. "How shall we finish up with slave Tom here?"

"I think a little youth cream is in order don't you?" Susan giggled as Beth slipped a bony finger into her wet, open rectum.

"Indeed, 69 style?" she asked. "You do the honors, you're my guest..."

Moments later, young Tom was naked on the living room floor, his huge, 10-inch cock thick and erect. Susan had him in a reverse facescissors, his face up her muscular wrinkled ass flesh, her rugged thighs embracing his neck and skull. Beth lay between his legs. Both women worked their wrinkled, puckering mouths up and down his quivering love stick, both fondling his massive, smooth balls, urging him to give up his load to coat their anxious faces.

"Mmmm, I love his big nuts," Beth cooed, sucking both in to her wrinkled mouth, running her hot tongue around the tender flesh, making Tom jump.

"Betcha he's got a huge load of sperm for us," Susan growled, running her soft, wrinkled lips and tongue up and down that massive dick. "When did you come last, slave Tom?"

No answer. Susan giggled and squeezed really hard.

"I think your thighs are covering his ears, dearie," Beth laughed, popping Tom's bloated balls from her mouth to attach her wrinkled lips to his shaft.

Susan eased the squeeze enough for him to hear.

"How long since you've come?" she barked.

"A week," he squeaked. "You told me not to jerk off or get laid the last time I was here and I've obeyed you, Mistress Beth, Mistress Susan!'

They laughed. And Susan rescissored his trapped face up her aromatic asshole and crushed his skull in her thighs.

They resumed their suck fest and soon their puckered, wrinkled mouths were on either side of Tom's quivering wand, Beth on the back, Susan in front, rubbing their mouths up and down the glistening shaft. Beth added a new touch; she tied Susan's scarf tightly around Tom's balls until they went purple, and she rudely fingered the stud's tight asshole, rubbing his prostate, making him want to explode. And he did, a thick, ropy geyser of cum, sweet, creamy and snow white, that erupted in a two-foot jet above the moaning MILF mouths wrinkled on it, landing with a sizzling splatter on their faces, then another and another, 10 huge jets in all followed by waning ones, the women cooing and moaning, and soon every inch of their pretty faces from forehead to chin, cheeks and lips, were covered in a thick, steamy blanket of Tom's ball brew.

They came at once, both of them, and Susan scissored Tom so hard he passed out again. The two women thrashed and moaned, Susan releasing her victim and the two women laying side by side, kissing madly, wetly, tonguing the cum on their faces and rubbing it into each other's soft, wrinkled face flesh. Beth worked the load on her friend's face into a lather, deeply caressing the wrinkles on her face and neck and Susan did likewise, as they kissed, cummy tongues lashing around each others.

"Mmmm, this is so good for the skin, isn't it baby?" Susan moaned, rubbing the thick come into a sheen on Beth's wrinkled flesh.

"Yeah, it sure is, and so tasty, too," Beth cooed, lifting her head to offer Susan her neck to lick. "Put some in my saggy neck wrinkles, too, baby, that's hot...yeah, like that...now lick it, lick that cum in the wrinkles of my neck!"

Susan growled and did what Beth asked, rubbing thick clumps of cum into her best friend's turkey waddle and then suckling the cum-soaked meaty flesh into her mouth, feasting on the soft, smooth, supple skin. Beth did the same to Susan and the women took turns devouring each other's cum-stained wrinkles, with both grinding out orgasms, Beth scissoring Tom's leg and Susan pounding her gushing cunt into his trapped face. By the time they stopped and just made out, sucking wads of cum into their mouths and French kissing with the sticky brew, they realized Tom had passed out in Susan's scissors a long time before. They giggled as Susan finally unlocked her sinewy, saggy thighs and Tom slumped to the floor.

The two women stood in their black socks, their wrinkled calves balled in muscle above them, their powerful wrinkled thighs etched in MILF steel and looked down at their victim, smiling, hugging and kissing each other's cum-soaked faces and saggy neck flesh.

"Nice work, baby," Beth said, cupping Susan's sagging butt meat.

"Ditto, Bethie," Susan laughed, doing the same to her friend's succulent ass.