All Comments on 'Susie, Awakened'

by Chimney Sweep

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Outstanding story

Thanks you for this story. I love the explosive chemistry between the two!

BONNIEBREABONNIEBREAabout 13 years ago
Good Story

Well done, CS. I like this story a lot. You've shown us who these people are and what is going on in their lives before any hide-the-salami happens. As a reader I appreciate having a good sense for the characters so I can place what is going on between them in a context, and you've done that very, very well here.

BB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
SO HOT

Love it, love the lack of sexism.. makes it so much hotter than some of the shit stories on here. Keep it up!

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 13 years ago
Convincing and arousing writing...

Like the best stories, it was so real I was there...

Thank you. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Super story.

Nicely stretched out. Good details. Well written. Good build-up. Erotic.

Looking forward to Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Nice, long, slow buildup.

Nice tension.

But when the sex started it seemed as if there was a rush to get to the finish.

She wore no bra. Sure needed a lot of boob involvement. Touching. Kissing. Sucking. Before the next step.

Needed a whole lot of foreplay before cock entered pussy. Touching. Fingering. Bringing her to orgasm -- probably more than once.

Needed dialog about how each felt about what was being done.

Presumably her home/husband sex life was lacking in satisfaction for her. Needed some indication of that. Of what she needed/wanted and couldn't get at home. And what she'd like now.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChimney Sweep@Chimney Sweep
What, this guy is still alive? Sorry, yes, still kicking. I've got so much work in process I don't know what to work on. Help me out! Y'all get a notification when I update this thing, so tell me what you want! You just might get it. Maybe. No promises. And no weird ...