Susie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers

"Because of you. I don't snack as much and we get out and around more than I used to. Without you I'd be sitting at home reading with a bag of chips next to me."

"So, our having sex keeps you from eating?" I joked.

"Well, that and other things. I asked about the sex because I keep thinking that it was our sexual encounter that brought us together."

I thought and replied, "you're right about that, I didn't know you and care about you until then. Magnificent as the sex was, that's not why I'm with you. It was the care you showed for me that night and the things I learned about you when we talked. Without that I might have gone back to having sex with other guys. Now I can't imagine being with anyone else."

"Well, you know, I cared about you much before that. I would watch you with Kaitlyn and then when we did talk you were always so nice and friendly. I would have loved a date without the sex."

"I think it was Kaitlyn who came up with that idea," I said. "You could have just asked me out."

"I was afraid, I guess, but I'm more than happy with the way things have turned out."

"Me too," I replied, snuggling tighter against his soft body.

After dinner I called my parents to tell them I wouldn't be home until Sunday. They were used to that. I was almost always out late with Corey on Saturday nights and usually stayed over with him at the guest house. My parents weren't too fond of the idea but accepted that Corey and I were sexually active.

I told Corey that we should let his friends know that we have sex. He thought they might be jealous or would look down on me. He also worried that they would think I was an easy girl and hit on me. I told him that they weren't either the guys I thought they were, or his friends, if that's the way they thought. I felt it would be better to tell them than have them find out some other way. He said that I was probably right but was concerned anyway.

Then I told him that I should also probably tell them about the "5F's." The "5F's" was a group of girls who had sex with several boys. The "5F's" name was made up by kids in the school. It wasn't clear exactly what it stood for but one of the meanings was "Five Fabulous Fantasy Fucking Females." Almost all of the various acronyms had "Five", "Fucking" and "Female" in the meaning but the other two words were seldom as complimentary as "Fantasy" and "Fabulous". Corey's sister and I were two of the "5F's". That all happened before Corey and I got together.

"That might really make them think that you are an 'easy girl'," he said. "I don't think you should do that."

"I don't want them finding out and talking behind my back," I said. "I would rather confront the situation head on."

"I understand, but chances are they will never find out," he replied.

"Well, I think otherwise and you can't stop me from telling them!" I was getting angry.

"No, I can't but I think it's a bad idea."

"Why? Do you think I am an 'easy girl' because of the '5F's'?" I felt furious at him.

"Well I know you now. And, to be honest, I wasn't sure when I first found out about Kaitlyn and the rest of you."

"So, that's why you had sex with me the first time!"

I'll leave the rest of our disagreement to your imagination. At the time I was so angry that I couldn't stay at the guest house and had Corey drive me home Saturday night. My parents were happy to see me home but I stormed into my bedroom and slammed the door without talking.

The next day my head was clearer. To be honest I didn't blame Corey for thinking how he did but I was embarrassed about my participation. I was really angry at myself, not Corey. I think I had been kind of an 'easy girl'. I would never have had sex with Corey just because his sister asked me to if it hadn't been for the '5F' situation. On reflection I realized that despite my embarrassment I was happy for it because I believed it had been a part of me getting with Corey.

So I went to Corey's and made up with him. We agreed that I wouldn't tell his friends about the '5F's' unless his friends heard about it separately and then I would admit my involvement.

I had been thinking about his friends and how they always asked me how to talk to girls and seemed to be disappointed that they didn't have girlfriends like Corey did. Now they were my friends too and it bothered me. I decided to tell Corey about an idea I had.

"Corey," I said, "Your friends really need to be more comfortable with girls. I have a thought. It's a bit wild but hear me out."

"I'm listening."

"My idea is that first you and I give them a live female anatomy lesson."

"Susan, you are proposing you get naked and show them your sexual organs?"

"Yes, in glorious and complete detail."

"Susan, that can get you in trouble again."

"I don't think so, we would just be helping them understand exactly what a woman's parts look like. I think that will get them more comfortable with girls. There is more to the idea."

Corey said, "I hesitate to think what that might be."

I explained my entire plan. Corey objected to most of it but I told him how I thought it would really help his friends and maybe introduce them to some girls.

Corey replied, "Either that or traumatize them."

"Corey, this would not be a trauma to anyone and I'm not forcing anything."

The next week, Corey arranged with his father to let he and his friends study in the guest house and use the pool.

Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers
12