Susie Ch. 11

Story Info
Howard gets together with Colleen & does nude gymnastics.
8.1k words
4.41
25.3k
7
0

Part 11 of the 39 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers

I am Susie O'Connell and I asked Howard to add this story about Colleen to his story of Trish. I was going to write about part of this story but thought it best to have Howard tell the whole story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Howard Duncan. I am 19 and am about to begin my second year at the local community college. This is the story of Colleen Murphy and me.

I met Colleen through her friend Trish. I had met Trish while 'skinny dipping' with a bunch of guys and girls from the math club. When I met Colleen, I was taken by her beauty. She is really tiny with a pale, heart shaped face with the most amazing oval, pale blue-green eyes framed with very light eyebrows and lashes. Her hair is light red hair which reaches just past her shoulder blades. A sprinkling of light brown freckles covers the bridge of her nose and cheeks. Her skin is almost white with a pink blush on the cheeks.

For some reason Colleen seemed attracted to me too. I've never thought I was very attractive but she took the initiative with me. She didn't ask me out but made it clear she was interested. Despite being very attractive she had little experience with boys because her parents were very protective. She even accepted a scholarship to State College to be close to home and lived at home rather than a dorm. She invited me over to meet her parents before she would go out with me and I accepted.

Sunday at Colleen's

Colleen came by my work at an oriental place in the mall food court and we spent my break talking about things we liked to do. I knew that Colleen was a high school champion diver and was attending State on a swim team scholarship. I hadn't known that she was also a gymnast. "I'm too small to be a fast swimmer but my size is an advantage in gymnastics and diving," she told me. She had been taking gymnastics lessons since she was 7 and had been taking diving lessons since she was 10. She had a pool at home with a high dive board and practiced diving every day. Every Saturday morning she took gymnastics lessons. "Gymnastics helps with my diving," she told me. I thought about seeing her lithe body in a tight gymnastics body suit with cameltoe or a form fitting bathing suit like they wear on the swim team.

I told my parents that I was going over to Colleen's place on Sunday. They seemed surprised and pleased that I had another girlfriend. I told them that Colleen was a friend of Trish's and that we really seemed to hit it off, "more than with Trish," I said. I also told them that Colleen's parents insisted on meeting her dates. "She's really really pretty," I added.

"Didn't you say Trish is really pretty too?" my mom asked.

"They're both pretty," I said. I thought a bit and told her, "But different, Colleen is really tiny and delicate with red hair, Trish has brown hair. They both have really nice figures but I think Colleen has the prettier face and eyes. Colleen is easier to talk to."

"Well I'm happy for you to have such lovely girl friends. I assume they know about each other?"

"Oh, sure. I met Colleen because she's one of Trish's friends. Trish knows I am going over to Colleen's. I think Trish wants to date other guys so she doesn't mind me going out with Colleen."

"That's best at your age," Dad said, "get to know lots of girls."

When I arrived Colleen's mother answered the door. "You must be Howard," she said. "Colleen has told us a lot about you. In fact you are almost all she talks about. She's out by the pool. Do you want to put on your suit before you go out there?"

"Thank you," I said, "but I think I'll let Colleen know I'm here first. Oh, these are for you, Mrs. Murphy." I handed her a bunch of flowers I had purchased at the grocery on my way over. Mom had suggested it.

"Why, thank you, Howard. When I saw you holding them I assumed they were for Colleen."

"You are welcome, I got them for you, for having me over," I told her.

She led me to the pool. As soon as Colleen saw me she jumped up, ran over and planted a kiss on my cheek. We hugged. She was wearing a bikini and I could really see how spectacular her figure was, with wide, freckled shoulders, a really narrow waist and wide round hips. Tiny as she was, wide shoulders and wide hips are only relative and 'narrow waist' means really narrow. I bet I could touch fingers and thumbs with my hands around it. Her body skin was as light as her face.

"Let me introduce you," she said.

There were more people there than I expected. Colleen had three brothers and two sisters. Her parents, an uncle, and aunt and three cousins: two girls, one boy, were there along with her grandmother. One of Colleen's brothers was a Junior in high school. Another brother was going to a local college and her older sister worked at an office somewhere in town. I think I remembered her being a senior when I was a freshman. Her other brother and sister were younger and in middle school and grade school. Her cousins were all younger too.

She took me in and showed me the bathroom where I could change. She gave me a hanger for my clothes and told me I could hang them in the coat closet. She kissed me full on the lips and said, "I am so glad you came." And whispered shyly, "I wish I could stay and watch." Then she flashed one breast, walked out and closed the door. That breast was just hand sized and beautifully round with a bright pink aureole and nipple. The sight was burned into my brain. As she departed I noticed she had two shallow, perfectly round dimples in the small of her back on either side of her spine, just above her butt. She was a fabulous beauty! My penis started growing and I took a couple of deep breaths hoping it would relax a bit. From what I knew about Colleen's parents it wouldn't do to have my penis making a show of itself.

I had a great time splashing and playing with the rest of Colleen's family in the pool. Everyone was so easy to talk to. I talked about my grades and colleges and the math club and the B-17 bomber. I remembered Susie telling me that parents would be impressed with me. It hadn't made much difference to Trish's parents who seemed more interested in Trish, "having a really good time," than anything else but it did seem to matter here. Colleen frequently went up on the high dive and made some spectacular dives, twisting and turning her hot body before hitting the water vertically and barely making a ripple.

I didn't really think about it but while talking about the RC airplanes I just blurted out, "I was hoping Colleen could come and watch us fly some Saturday soon." I had been planning to ask Colleen first, not blurt it out in front of her whole family. I would need to apologize to her for this.

Her father said, "I think that would be fine."

I looked over at Colleen and she was smiling broadly. I took a chance, "Would you mind if I took her to lunch first?"

Her father asked, "Would you be alone?"

I wasn't sure what to say. The guys didn't usually meet for lunch beforehand. Sometimes we had pizza together afterwards. I stated the facts. "Well, yes sir. The guys don't usually meet beforehand but sometimes we have pizza together afterwards. If you prefer, Colleen and I can just join them for pizza."

Colleen's father was about to say something and her mom jumped in, "Of course it would be okay for you to have lunch before. Andpizza afterwards 'with the guys' too." She took Colleen's father's arm and they went in the house talking. Colleen was beaming. She gave me another kiss and whispered, "That was awesome! Now I don't have to ask them."

"Why did your mom take your dad away?" I asked.

Colleen said, "I think he was about to tell you we couldn't go to lunch. My mom is explaining why it's okay." She kissed me again.

The food was great and I got to rub sun block on Colleen's back. She says she can't tan and burns easily. The back of her body is as spectacular as the front. She has a slight depression that runs the length of her spine from the base of the neck to her butt crack and there is a light sprinkling of light brown freckles that seems to have been sprayed upward from her butt crack all the way to her shoulders. And then there are those two adorable dimples. I rubbed the sun block under the swimsuit bra strap and slightly under the band of the bottom so I could feel the top of her perfectly round butt. I also caressed each dimple a bit more than necessary. She sighed as I did so.

Monday at School

I was surprised when Trish met me in front of the community college student union.

"I wanted to talk to you first thing this morning. How did things go at Colleen's yesterday?" she asked, somewhat seriously.

"They went great!" I exclaimed.

"Good!" she said, "Colleen really likes you and I don't want to be in her way. If things went well yesterday then she will be really happy. I want you to know that I approve of you two being together."

"I'm happy to hear that," I said, "I was a bit worried that you would be jealous."

She reminded me that she was still "playing the field" and also told me she didn't think we would work out as a couple. "I think the sex is all that kept us together."

"Trish, I really like you but I was thinking the same thing. I don't think either of us enjoyed the dance that much and the sex in your room and at the motel was spectacular but it was, well, just sex."

She looked really sad, "That's what I thought too. I was hoping for more."

"Trish, we have plenty. We can still go out. I will miss having sex with you so I hope we might still do it."

She replied, "I'm not saying, 'no' but I'm not saying 'yes' either. Let's just see how things work out."

As she left, she smiled and waved to someone behind me. I turned and saw Colleen. I rushed to her and asked, "Colleen, shouldn't you be over at State?"

"My first class isn't until noon," she said and led me to one of the common area tables.

She started right in, saying, "You really made a hit with my family on Sunday."

I responded, "I didn't do anything. I just came over. I had a lot of fun. Maybe we can do it again sometime."

"I'm sure my family would like that," she said. "After you left, my mom and dad were talking about you. They really liked you, especially my mom. She said that you are a perfect boy for me. But my Dad said that even intelligent boys with good grades are still boys. I'm not sure what he meant by that but my mom said it was way past time that they start trusting me to do what was right because I'm over 18 and in college. She said I would do what I wanted anyway and that they needed to support me and help me do what is right."

I told her, "I think what your dad meant by 'intelligent boys still being boys' is that all boys, especially teen aged boys want to have sex with girls."

"Well girls want to have sex with them too," she said. The look in her eyes made it clear she had a particular girl and boy in mind.

I told her, "Colleen, what your mom said about trusting you was about sex too. She is saying that they need to trust you to make the right choice. She probably believes the right choice is not to have sex."

"I am sure you are right," she said with a hint of sadness.

"I think that we should show your parents that they can trust us. That means we shouldn't have sex, at least not right away."

"But you had sex with Trish, I thought maybe you liked me more than you like her."

"I do like you, and I definitely like you more than Trish."

"Then why would you have sex with her but not me?"

"Partly because I do like you more but also because her parents seemed to want us to have sex, they even expected it. You know her dad. He told me flat out that he expected me to have sex with her. And when we had sex in her bedroom she was so loud everyone heard her and then her dad gave me a 'thumbs up' when he saw me. And, Colleen ...,"

"What?" she asked.

"It was probably a mistake for me to have sex with her. We didn't really know each other and at the dance you were all I could think about. After the dance we had sex but it was not nearly as much fun as when I am with you. I don't think it would be good for us to have sex right away. We will be thinking about sex instead of having a good time together and, more importantly, we will lose the trust of your parents."

"Oh," she said sadly. "I was hoping to have sex soon. It sounds so enjoyable."

I admitted, "Well, it sure is for me and Trish seemed to enjoy it too."

"Oh, she did, she really did!" Trish said, "She goes on and on about it sometimes."

"But, the enjoyment comes at a price. I don't want to pay that price with you. I want to see if we have something that will last longer and is based on deeper feelings. There is also the possibility of you getting pregnant. Trish is taking birth control pills. Her mom arranged for that. I suspect you aren't doing anything like that."

"No, my mom and dad would never allow it. Can't we use a condom?"

"Condoms aren't very effective. I care about you and wouldn't want you to get pregnant."

"Oh! So can we go steady?" she asked.

I thought about it. "Colleen, I would like that but we haven't even been on a date yet. Maybe we should at least have a few dates?"

"Well then, "Are you going to ask me out?"

"Well, I've already asked you to lunch on Saturday and to come watch us fly our airplanes. Maybe you would like to come by and watch us work on our B-17 on Wednesday. Susie O'Connell almost always comes and is a big help. You could meet the 'fly guys' and help too."

"I'll have to ask my parents," she said.

"Do you want me to talk to them?" I offered, thinking they were really strict if they wouldn't even let her stop somewhere after school and wondered if she ever did anything on her own.

"That would be nice," she said.

"Can I drive you home?" I asked, forgetting that she would be at 'State'. " We can talk to them right after school."

She thought a moment and reminded me, "I'll be at State with my own car. Maybe I can pick you up."

We arranged for her to pick me up at my house after her last class. "I'll see if you can have dinner with us," she said as she left.

Susie's Suggestions

Later in the day I saw Susie and went over to her. She was always a good source of advice about women. I told her about Colleen and how she even asked to 'go steady'.

"That was fast ," she said. "I thought you were with Trish."

"Trish and I never hit it off," I explained. "Colleen and I found we had lots to talk about. I hadn't planned to 'go steady'. We haven't even had a date yet so I put her off, but she seems so anxious and I really do like her."

"So, what are you going to do?" Susie asked.

"I'm taking her to the RC airport next Saturday. She will probably also come with me Wednesday after school to work on the B-17. Will you be there?"

"Of course, I'm always there. But those don't sound like much of a date."

"Her parents are pretty strict. I'm not sure they will let us go to anyplace where there aren't a lot of others around."

"Well the two of you could take a walk alone in the park across the street from the RC airfield."

"I'm hoping to do that. I think it's important that her parents trust us together so I don't want to do much that might cause problems. Ido like her."

"Well, if she's as interested in you as you say then you shouldn't have to worry about her rejecting any invitation. There's movies and football games and dances. If she goes to State, I bet there are loads of events over there you can go to. Ask her about what she wants to attend."

That afternoon Colleen picked me up at my home. I could tell she was nervous. "What's bothering you?" I asked.

"I'm a little worried about what my parents will think when I come home with you. They might not like me being alone with you."

"We'll get to your place so quickly after school that there's no chance we could have been doing anything untoward. Besides, I will be driving you on dates. Don't you think they will trust us that much? Don't theyneed to trust us that much? We could always go off on our own without their knowing."

"Well, probably."

"Colleen, you need to talk to them about both of these things. They need to trust you. And I guess they need to trust me too. If not, then maybe we need to forget about going out."

"You don't want to go out with me?"

"Colleen, I like you and I love talking to you and I want to do things with you. So, yes, I want to go out with you. But it's okay if we don't announce it to everyone."

She parked in front of her house and we went in. Her mom was in the kitchen. "Hello, Colleen."

"I picked up Howard, mom," Colleen said.

"I hope that's okay with you Mrs. Murphy. I wanted to ask you if it would be okay for Colleen to come with me Wednesday and help us build our B-17. I thought it would be simplest for us both to come together."

"I suppose that will be okay. Who will be there?" she asked.

"Susie O'Donnell will be there, Mom," Colleen said before I could add anything.

"Susie's a nice girl," she said. "Are there lots of girls there?"

"Susie's the only girl that comes," I said. "her boyfriend, Corey, is sometimes there too. He attends Cal Tech and usually can't make it during the school year. We meet at Travis Larkin's house. He has a nice, large workshop. His mom is always there and chases us out in time to get home for dinner. I'll bring Colleen right home."

"That sounds okay," she said.

I thought a bit about what Colleen had said and decided to broach the subject. "Mrs. Murphy, I don't want to do anything to disturb any trust you have in us. Will it be okay for me and Colleen to get together without checking with you?"

She seemed a bit taken aback and hesitated, "I think I will need to talk to Mr. Murphy about that."

I thought a bit about whether to bring up the subject of sex or not. I failed to resist. "Mrs. Murphy I assure you that I will not do anything with Colleen that you might disapprove of. I like her too much to risk that."

I think it took a while for her to understand what I meant. Then she said, "thanks for telling me, Howard. I suppose if you two wanted to 'do something of which I might disapprove' you would find a way do it."

I added, "Mrs. Murphy, if there is anything I can do or provide to help you know that I can be trusted with Colleen, let me know. Maybe you can talk to Mr. Murphy about that too."

"Okay, Howard, we will discuss it."

Out of the blue Colleen said, "Can Howard pick me up after gymnastic lessons on Saturday before lunch? I think he'd like to watch me practice."

Her mom said, "I guess that will be okay."

I could only think about Colleen in a tight gymnastics suit.

Colleen showed me out and stopped on the front porch to kiss me. "I start gymnastics at 9 and we're done at 11. It would be nice if you would come and watch.

I couldn't get the picture of her in a gymnastics suit with cameltoe out of my mind. "Sure," I said, "I'll get there at 9."

"9:30 might be better," she said, "After my dad has dropped me off."

"Rosie the Riveter"

The next day Colleen came by my work after school. She looked down. "I gather things didn't go well with your parents last night." I said.

"You're right," she said. "They really didn't like me only going out with you. They told me I need to get to know lots of boys. I told them I like you and not any other boys but they said I was too young to be attached to just one."

"Like I told you, we don't need to 'go steady' yet."

"I know but they clearly expect me to date other boys. They probably won't let me go on any more dates with you until I go on some with others. I don't even know if other boys will ask me out."

"Let's just go along," I said, knowing there would be no problem with other boys asking her if she didn't always turn them down. "Things will work out."

Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers