Susie Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been reluctant to finger her too vigorously before. But now I pushed two fingers in, gave her a huge kiss and watched for any sign that I had found her G-spot. There it was, her nostrils flared as I passed over it.

The pizza arrived before either of us reached orgasm and we dried off to eat. As we ate I fingered the thin labia minora which protruded from her labia majora. They were so delicate and flexible. I could see she was really enjoying it and was having trouble eating her pizza. "Howard that feels so great but please stop so I can eat," she said.

After we had eaten, an orgy broke out while we were sitting in the hot tub. I didn't see what happened but we could see several guys and girls fucking. Corey got really upset and sent everyone home. There was water and semen all over the patio. Colleen and I hadn't been involved and stayed to help Susie and Corey clean up. Semen sure sticks to stuff! We left quietly since Susie and Corey seemed to be having an argument over Susie's part in the orgy.

On the way home Colleen asked me, "What was that you were doing while I was eating pizza. It felt fabulous but you weren't pushing your finger into me at all."

"Do you know your minor labia protrude lightly from your major labia?" I asked.

"They do?" she asked.

"Really." I said.

I pulled the car over and took the flashlight from the glove compartment. "Pull down your panties." I told her.

She pulled them done and I shone the flashlight at her crotch. "See, look down here between your legs."

As I shone the flashlight down I saw that her minor labia were pushed against her major labia and weren't obvious. "When you are naked and standing up these ..." I gently pulled them away from the major labia, are very obvious."

"Oh," she said, "they sure look delicate, like flower petals."

I hadn't realized it but they did, "Yes, you're right they do look like flower petals," I said, "very beautiful ones."

"Oh they are growing!" she exclaimed.

They were getting larger as I watched. "I had never noticed that before," I said. "I guess they are like a penis and get larger when you are sexually aroused." I stroked them, "but they are even softer now. They aren't getting hard like my penis or like your nipples."

I couldn't resist moving my fingers up and into her vagina while I gave her a big kiss. She responded by pushing her hand inside my belt and underpants to caress my penis. We spent several minutes feeling each other and finally released each other so I could finish driving her home.

We kissed at her front door and she said, "I can't wait to have you inside me," as she went inside.

Colleen and I had a lot of fun over the next couple of months. We went to movies, a couple of concerts at State and football games at both our schools. Colleen was busy with Gymnastics and swim team practice. Gymnastics meets started and I attended them all. I also picked Colleen up at her Saturday gymnastics practice several times. She took me into the locker room a couple of times to disrobe for me and since I knew what to expect I always obliged by lowering my pants so she could see and feel me too.

Oh, based on her conversation with Susie, Colleen told her parents, flat out, that she intended to go out with me, that she would let them know what we were doing but was now old enough that she shouldn't need to ask them permission. She said her dad took it hard but her mom calmed him down and that her grandmother, her dad's mother, had told him he was being an "overly-controlling baby"!