Susie Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, they also told me that I should still talk to them before going out. I think the idea of only going out with you made a difference there too."

"Maybe," I said and added, "We're still on for Wednesday and sunday, right?" and she said we were.

Wednesday we met at State and I drove Colleen to Travis place to see the B-17. I knocked on the door and Mrs. Larkin answered. "Hi Howard." Then she noticed Colleen, smiled, and asked. "and who is this?"

"Mrs. Larkin, this is my girlfriend Colleen Murphy." I told her.

"Hi, Mrs Larkin," Colleen said.

"My you are young," Mrs. Larkin said.

"She's a freshman at state, Mrs. Larkin." I blurted out. "She just looks young because she is so tiny. If you saw her in her bikini you would see she has a great figure with breasts and everything. You wouldn't think she was so young."

Colleen looked embarrassed and turned a bit pink. Mrs. Larkin said, "Well you boys seem to be picking the cream of the crop. Howard, you probably shouldn't be so eager to point out Colleen's figure, 'breasts and everything.' That would be embarrassing for any woman. I also suggest you might refer to her as 'petite' rather than 'tiny'."

I looked at Colleen. She smiled and said, "Thank you, Mrs. Larkin. Boys can be uncouth sometimes."

I apologized profusely as we went to the workshop.

As soon as we came into the workshop, Susie said, "Hi Colleen," and came over. She introduced Colleen to everyone and then took her to the side where the two of them whispered and giggled occasionally. All the guys were staring at Colleen. Then Susie said, "Don't you all have work to do?" and took Colleen over to where she was assembling the connections for the radio controller.

I was struggling to get the horizontal stabilizers attached to the fuselage. I kept dropping the small bolts and nuts which needed to be attached inside. "Could I have another pair of hands?" I called out.

Colleen came over, "What do you need?" she said.

I showed her and instead of just helping she used her small fingers to reach right in and do the attachment herself.

"Wow! that was quick," I said.

I was pretty much finished with my part of the assembly and I started looking for other parts to help with. The final assembly needed a lot of interior attachments. Whenever there was a need to work inside a part I called Colleen over and she reached right in to do much of the attachment. The guys started calling her "Rosie" for "Rosie the Riveter." Thanks to her help we were almost finished with the entire assembly when Mrs. Larkin told us it was time to leave.

As I drove her home I told her, "You were awesome. We expected to take another month to finish. If you help next week we will be done then!" When we got to her home I walked her to the door and gave her a kiss. My arms were at her waist and she moved my hands down to her butt.

Gymnastics Locker Room

Saturday I went to the gym where Colleen had her gymnastics lesson. I got there at 9:20 and wasn't sure what to do. I found the room and could see girls practicing inside but there didn't seem to be anywhere to watch from so I stood outside looking through the window. Colleen spotted me and came to the door. "Come on in, don't just stand there," she said as she led me inside. She was as spectacular as I had imagined in her suit, but no cameltoe.

"It didn't look like there was a place for spectators," I said.

She pointed to some chairs at the side. A couple of parents were sitting there. "This is Howard," Colleen told everyone. "He's my boyfriend and we're going out after practice."

I watched as she did some spectacular leaps and jumps on the equipment and then did a lot of what seemed to be dance practice but with more athletic moves. Occasionally her suit pushed into her butt crack and she had to pull it out. Most of the other girls were taller but built like rails. One had prominent breasts but none had an hourglass figure like Colleen did. I didn't pay much attention to their routines since Colleen was the star performer.

The other girls left but Colleen stayed behind and talked with me about what the equipment was and how it was used and the judging. I thought she just wanted me to know about it but discovered she had another motive. She led me through the gym and before I knew where I was I discovered she had led me right into the locker room. All the other girls were gone. She said, "I thought you might like to see this," and removed her suit.

She turned around so I could see her entire body. It was more spectacular than I imagined. Besides the fabulous figure I had seen in her bikini she had wonderful round breasts. They were just big enough to fit in my hand, about the size and shape of a half of a large grapefruit. I had had just a glance of her nipple when she had flashed me in the bathroom of her home but now I could see them in their full bright pink glory. They were slightly erect and the aureoles were perfectly round and about the size of a half dollar. At the lower end of her flat abdomen was a prominent mons veneris covered with very light red hair. A slit with a prominent clitoral hood was readily visible through the hair. Fleshy labia major were clearly visible between her slender thighs which were separated by over an inch at her crotch even with her legs together. Large, paper thin labia minora protruded from her slit between her legs and were framed by wisps of pubic hair.

She then took my hand and led it over her breasts and between her legs. The breasts were firm but elastic. Her pubic hair was amazingly soft as were the fleshy lips. "Someone may come in so the show is over for now. I have to shower. Wait outside the dressing room." She brushed her hand across my hardening crotch.

I went out in a daze able to think only about what I had just seen and felt.

After lunch we drove to the RC airfield. She was impressed by the models and asked lots of questions. Everyone was calling her "Rosie" and we tired of telling them her real name so she was "Rosie" to all the RC people. I flew my plane once and then she and I went across the street to the park. There is a path around a small lake with trees and grass and benches. I took a blanket and we laid it down on the grass in a somewhat secluded area.

We kissed and felt each other. She right away took my hands and made sure I knew she wanted me to feel her small, round breasts. She moved her hands to my crotch and I didn't stop her. I even loosened my belt and allowed her to push her hand inside my shorts to feel my naked, stiff penis. I moved my hand inside her jeans and panties too and felt the wonderful softness of her pubic hair and flesh. It wasn't quite private enough to get naked but I know we were both ready to do so.

"I really, really want to have sex with you," she told me.

"And I really, really want to have sex with you," I replied. "But I don't know how we can do it without losing your parents' trust. I am also worried about you getting pregnant."

"I think we will need to risk my parents' disapproval," she said. "And I may have a way to be sure I don't get pregnant."

"Oh, how is that?" I asked.

"Just wait. I will let you know once I am more certain it will work," she told me.

"I'll wait. I wish there was some way to do this without risking having your parents upset," I said to her. "Maybe you can talk to Susie. She and Corey have been having sex for some time and her parents know about it. I have the impression your folks know hers."

"Yes, we attend the same church. I didn't know that Susie has been having sex. I am surprised her parents know and don't do anything about it. Maybe Iwill talk to her."

Later we got up and went back to my car. Everyone had finished their flying and left. Maybe they went for pizza but it was too late for us to go with them. I preferred my time with Colleen to pizza anyway and I told her so.

So now I have a girl who is not only involved with RC planes but is a diving star and a gymnast. Not only is she involved with RC planes, she is "Rosie the Riveter". Besides all that she is possibly the prettiest girl I have ever seen. I wanted a girl like Susie. I have a girl who is better than Susie. If only her parents weren't so protective!

To 'Skinny Dip' or Not

We finished the B-17 two weeks later. When we told Corey it was ready he asked us to hold off flying it so he could invite everyone to his father's house for a good time at the pool, clothing optional, to celebrate the maiden flight.

"Does he really mean we can go naked?" Colleen asked me when I told her.

"Yes, I've never been in the pool with my clothes on." I said.

Colleen seemed reluctant to go. "Why do you hesitate?" I asked her.

"Well, I'm not sure I want to be naked in front of other boys and I'm afraid I won't be able to stand not having sex with you if we are both naked for a long time with each other."

"I can understand both of those. I'm not sure I want all the guys staring at you like I know they will. You are pretty spectacular with your clothes off. I am not sure how I will be able to stand seeing you naked either."

"I guess we could keep our suits on," Colleen said.

"It's not as easy as it sounds," I said, "when everyone else is stark naked."

We sat quietly for a bit and I risked a comment. "You know, maybe we should go and you should just flaunt it."

"Flaunt it? You mean my body?" she asked.

"Yes, your body. When Susie had us all get naked for her she said we should be proud of our penises and not cover them up. You can definitely be proud of your body. You can even do dives and maybe,..." I hesitated, "maybe you could even do a gymnastics routine in the nude."

She laughed and feigned disgust, "That's just your fantasy."

I admitted it, "Yes it is, but you can both fulfill my fantasy and show off too. I think by 'flaunting it' you will be less nervous or embarrassed."

She thought a bit more, "What about the frustration of being naked with each other?"

"Well we can relieve that somewhat by mutual stroking in the hot tub. Maybe this is the time for actually having sex afterwards."

"Having sex afterwards sounds really great but now is not the time."

"When is the time?" I asked.

"Remember I told you I think I know how to avoid me getting pregnant?"

"Yes," I said.

Well, I found a book my mom has about 'Natural Family Planning' that uses no pills or anything. It's like the 'rhythm method' but more scientific and accurate."

"I thought the rhythm methods don't work," I said.

"This one does because it involves watching the symptoms of ovulation like temperature and vaginal discharges. It's supposed to be very effective if you only have intercourse on the days it says the woman is not fertile. I've been tracking my symptoms for the last month and it exactly predicted my period. To use it we can only have sex during a couple of weeks each month. The method assures us that I can't get pregnant then."

"So we have to wait for one of those weeks," I said.

"Well, to be sure I have the method right and am properly interpreting the symptoms we should wait another month or two. The method requires me to chart the symptoms and interpret them. Being able to precisely predict my period is how I know I have it right."

"So, another couple of months," I said sadly.

"Just in time for your birthday," she said with a smile.

"Are you proposing you give yourself to me as a birthday present?"

"Well I expect to get as much as I give, but yes, I propose that we plan for sex on or near your birthday."

"That is definitely something to look forward too!" I exclaimed.

"You know," she said, "I still haven't talked to Susie about how she told her parents and I think I'll ask her about the 'skinny dipping' too."

The next Saturday at the RC airfield Colleen and Susie went to the side to talk. I debated going over but Susie saw me and shook her head to indicate she didn't want me there. So I went and sat with Corey.

"Our girls, are sure talking about something," He said, "Do you have any idea what?"

"Well, Colleen wanted to ask Susie about how she got her parents to agree with you guys having sex." I said

"I don't think she did get them to agree. She just told them and said they couldn't stop her. My mom also talked to them and that helped. Susie said her sister also helped out. They still don't 'agree' they just accept it. I think the fact that Susie had sex with other guys first also made a difference. I doubt that any of that will work for Colleen."

I thought about it and was forced to agree. "Colleen is also nervous about skinny dipping at your father's place. I think she wants to discuss that with Susie too."

"She can wear her suit if she wants," Corey said.

"Well, from my experience, it's hard to keep your suit on when everyone else is naked. I told her she should just realize she will be naked if we go."

"Other girls haven't had a big problem wearing their suits."

"Well, when Susie's friends were there a few kept their suits on but before everyone left they were all naked."

"You're right about that," Corey agreed.

The girls finished with their discussion and came over.

"Howard was filling me in about what you two might have been discussing," Corey said.

"And what might that be?" Susie asked.

"How Colleen might tell her parents that she is having sex with Howard and about 'skinny dipping'." Corey answered.

"Well that and other things," Susie admitted.

"So?" I said.

"So what?" Colleen replied.

"So, did you decide how to tell your parents and what about 'skinny dipping'?"

"I don't think I was much help with Colleen's parents," Susie replied, "Her situation is significantly different from mine. Most importantly, I had had sex before and my parents knew about it. Secondly, Corey's mother was very supportive. Would your parents be supportive, Howard?"

"Gosh!" I said in sudden realization. "I haven't even thought about what my parents might think."

"Maybe you should!" both Colleen and Susie said together.

"Maybe I should," I admitted quietly.

Then I asked, "what about 'skinny dipping'?"

"I'm going to come to the party," Colleen said, "You'll have to wait for the rest."

"Are you going naked or are you going to keep your suit on?" I asked.

"That's part of the surprise," she said.

"Well it won't be much of a 'surprise' if you keep it on, so I guess that's decided," I said.

She laughed, "okay, you know that much."

B-17 Celebration

I picked Colleen up at her Gymnastics class the day of the B-17 maiden flight. I came about 20 minutes before the end of the class and watched her rehearse her floor routine. When the session was over she quickly went in to shower and change with no delay for 'show and tell'.

At the RC airfield the B-17 had been unloaded and everyone took turns taxiing up and down the runway. Corey had been chosen to take the first flight. He revved the engines and the plane accelerated down the runway. He pulled up the nose and it rose about 4 feet into the air but then started to stall and he brought it down. The landing was hard but nothing broke. Unfortunately there was not enough runway left to stop and the plane drove into the dirt at the end of the runway raising a dust cloud.

We ran to the plane. It was still intact but the front landing gear was broken off. Repairs would be needed before it would fly again. Corey apologized saying he thought he pulled up too hard. Everyone told him things were okay. A big plane like this would not behave the same as those we were used to. We decided that we should use the computer RC airplane simulator with a big plane before trying to fly again. The party was still on and we piled into cars after loading the B-17 and headed to Corey's father's home.

We were all admitted through the gate and parked in the huge driveway. Colleen had not seen the house before. "It's huge!" she exclaimed as we pulled up.

Corey's father greeted us at the door and said the pool was ours to use and that pizza would be delivered at 5 PM. There was also soda, water and punch available by the pool. As we went back, Colleen gasped at the huge ballroom. She dropped back and said something to Susie as we went through to the pool. Besides the 'fly guys' Corey's sister, Kaitlyn, was there, already naked.

Everyone but Susie, Colleen and I quickly stripped and jumped in. I was waiting for Colleen and apparently Susie was too.

"I was going to wait for you," I told Colleen. "Would you rather I didn't?"

Please, get undressed," she said to me. So I did. Susie undressed too but Colleen didn't.

Susie went out to the pool and announced, "Everyone please get out and dry off. We have a special presentation in the ball room this afternoon."

Everyone got out and dried off as she requested. "What could this be?" I asked Colleen not thinking she could answer.

Inside, the ballroom had been spread with mats and there were chairs along the side for us to sit in. There was something familiar here but I couldn't place it. Corey's father and his girlfriend were already seated and were also nude.

Colleen didn't sit down. Instead she went to the stage and I heard familiar music from the speakers. What was it? Then I realized. It was the music for Colleen's floor exercise. She motioned me over and gave me a big hug whispering in my ear, "This is foryou, not any of the others."

Then she slowly began removing her clothes starting with her top. Everyone was watching her. She removed her bra revealing those lovely round white breasts with the bright pink nipples. They were hard with excitement. I resisted the impulse to reach out and touch them. Then she kicked off her shoes and removed her jeans. She looked fantastic in her tight white panties. I imagined I could see her slit and pubic hair. Finally she slowly removed them and stood naked in all her magnificence. I now imagined the jealousy of all the other boys for what I had.

She restarted the music and began her exercise, running down the hall and doing two cartwheels then coming back with back flips. She couldn't do the complete exercise because the ballroom was not wide enough but it was long enough to allow her to perform all her movements and she was magnificent. Watching a beauty like her perform gymnastics in the nude is every guy's fantasy but she was so skilled I didn't notice anything except the overall beauty of the exercise and the lovely body. She finished with her legs apart, one well in front of the other and her arms raised. Everyone went wild. I grabbed her and twirled her around saying, "That was fabulous, that was fabulous."

"Everyone in the pool," she yelled. She ran ahead of everyone to the diving board and executed a perfect single flip into the pool. She jumped out and ran over to me. "come on in!" she said. I had been admiring her body and hadn't been able to think about doing anything else. I followed her in.

We joined in the games being played in the pool. After a while you don't realize everyone is naked because most of their body is underwater where you can't really see it.

But then Colleen came to me and whispered, "Can we go in the hot tub?"

In the hot tub she began kissing me and stroking my penis. She grabbed my hand and guided it to her crotch. I felt her and even pushed a finger inside. She was amazingly soft and wet. I realized that she was a virgin and wondered about her hymen. Had I just broken it? I whispered to her, "I think I may have just broken your hymen. Are you bleeding, did it hurt?"

She told me, "No you didn't, the doctor cut it for me when my period first started."

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Well, for gymnastics and diving it's necessary to wear a tampon during my period. A pad is likely to show. My hymen was too thick and the opening too small to allow me to insert one. My mom took me to the doctor to have it cut so I can insert a tampon."