Susie Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers

"Fuck mehard, Howard," she insisted again in her sweetest voice.

So I continued and with a couple more strokes my orgasm hit. I thrust hard inside as shocks of pleasure shot through my cock and the cum streamed into her. I pulled out and thrust in again as best I could. I grunted and she moaned in pleasure with each thrust.

I felt my cock beginning to shrink and paused in my movement. She sensed the situation and wrapped her supple legs around my hips, pulling them into her crotch. Meanwhile she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly whispering, "thank you. Relax and enjoy yourself," in my ear.

I put my arms around her and hugged tightly, my cheek at the top of her head and the flowery smell of her hair filled my nostrils. "I'm sorry You didn't have an orgasm," I whispered in her ear.

"Oh, Howard, I don't want an orgasm," she whispered back.

"You don't?" I said in surprise.

"All I want is you, as close to me as possible," she responded, hugging me tightly. "I wish I could getall of you inside me."

"Iam completely inside," I told her, pushing my hips into her crotch.

"Oh, Howard," she laughed lightly. "All of you,ALL ofYOU, not just your penis, all of you." she smiled, kissed me tenderly and tightened her hug with both her arms and legs.

As we lay there she used her legs to repeatedly pull my cock into her and then release meanwhile resuming the contractions in her vagina. I felt my cock slowly regain its rigidity and length. It pushed farther and farther into her vagina. As it stiffened she began moaning lightly with each contraction of her legs and vaginal squeeze. I took over some of the effort. moving in and out, in and out. She began nuzzling my neck, moaning repeatedly.

"Fuck me again," she whispered in a soft, lilting tone. The sound of her voice and the meaning in her words shot into my cock, bringing it to full hardness and I began thrusting in and out more rapidly.

She spread her legs and pulled her hips up so I was driving my cock directly down into her and she began swinging her hips to add the sensation that my cock was screwing down into her. I lifted myself on my arms to better position my hips for the repeated vertical entries and she moaned louder. All I could feel was the tip of my cock pushing inside her and pulling out while the walls of her vagina twisted around it, back and forth. I had the presence of mind to push the tip against the front wall of her vagina, hoping to stimulate her G-spot. She had reached down and was rubbing her clit.

Her moans subsided, turning into heavy, deep breaths then she tightened her vaginal muscles and they released suddenly. She exhaled loudly with a deep moan and I felt the incredible tightness of her vaginal spasms. She ceased her twisting as her abdomen throbbed causing her hips to swing back and forth.

To the best of my ability I continued my deep, rapid thrusts as she took deep breaths and exhaled with loud moans. As her moans died away, I came, semen squeezed through my shaft and into her, helped by continuing vaginal pulsations.

I collapsed on top of her, "Youare incredible," I said.

She laughed lightly and hugged me.

Oops!

As we lay there silently I reflected on how I had once thought Susie O'Connell was the ideal girl. Clearly I had a much more ideal woman here with me. I couldn't believe my fortune. In my mind I made a list of the wonderful ways in which Colleen exceeded my previous vision of the ideal. It was sort of like one of those team comparisons I saw in the newspapers before a big game, like:

Beauty --Susie, very attractive :Colleen, extremely attractive :Advantage Colleen.

Abilities --Susie, good dancer, help with airplane assembly :Colleen, Expert gymnast, champion diver, does airplane assembly, flies airplanes better than anyone :Big advantage Colleen.

Relationship with me --Susie, good friend :Colleen, best friend and lover :Unsurpassable advantage Colleen.

You get the picture. I decided to commit it to paper when I got home.

I think we fell asleep for a couple of hours. When we woke, there was dried semen all over both of us so we went into the shower and scrubbed each other off, enjoying the feel of each others slippery bodies.

We went out to dinner and came back. Then undressed and lay in bed caressing each other and talking.

At some point we moved so that we could fondle and kiss each others genitals. I was carefully and gently examining every bit of her lovely, soft, warm vulva and that reminded me of the time Susie had exposed herself to a group of us. "Did you know that Susie once showed herself to most of Corey's friends?" I asked.

"No. What do you mean?" she responded.

"Well she got completely undressed in front of us and allowed us to touch her parts and feel inside," I explained.

"No, I didn't know that and I am not sure why I would want to," she said. I sensed a bit of anger as she concluded her statement, "why would you want to tell me?"

I wasn't sure how to proceed but blundered on, "well, I am looking at your lovely, soft and warm parts," I said. "I like them much better than Susie's."

That didn't seem to help, "And why would you care about Susie's anyway. Why aren't you satisfied with mine?"

"I am," I tried to recover. "I said yours are better."

"But why care about Susie's? maybe you'd rather hers were here so you could compare!"

"No, I only want yours," I said, honestly. "I loveyours, not hers. I love you."

Then I made the additional mistake of mentioning the list I had been framing in my mind. "I like everything about you better than Susie," I concluded.

"And yet you continue to compare me to her," she said, turning her back to me.

I tried apologizing and spent the rest of the evening stroking her and kissing her and telling her how much I loved and cared for her with little response. I had learned my lesson and avoided all mention of Susie.

I fell asleep with her in my arms and my face in her hair but unsure what the next day would bring.

Reconciliation

I awoke to the feeling of her running her finger s through my chest hair. her head lay on my chest and as I stirred she stroked my cock and told me, "I'm sorry for getting so upset about you mentioning Susie. I know you like me and not her. I guess I just love you so much and don't want to hear a hint of you paying attention to another girl."

"I'm sorry I brought her up," I said. "It's just that I knew her before I even met you. Believe me, you are the only one for me."

She moved her mouth to my cock and started licking at it while caressing my balls. "Aren't you going to pay some attention to those parts you said you like so much?" she asked.

I lay into it with gusto, sucking at her labia, licking her clit, pushing as far as possible into her vagina with my fingers. As I felt her body begin to tighten and arch, I pulled out, turned around and kissed her full on the lips with a big hug. Then I returned my attentions to her crotch.

I did that three more times. As I pulled my fingers out for a fourth time she requested, "Stay down there, Howard, bring me over,"

I stayed there and continued my furious manipulation of her soft, moist genitals. She tightened and arched as I, once again, brought that fabulous body to orgasm.

I turned to kiss her and she raised her hips to receive my cock. Once more my penis experienced the wet warmth of her vagina and its incredible contractions. Only a couple of thrusts were necessary to pull me over and my penis throbbed in pleasure, depositing its load inside her wonderful cavity.

On the way home she was pensive. I asked if something was wrong.

"No," she told me. "I've been thinking. ... Howard, I've decided. I'm going to be a pilot, areal pilot, ofreal airplanes!"

And that's what she did. She signed up for flight school and completed her training on single engine aircraft. Meanwhile she applied at the Air Force Academy and was accepted.

She would take her parents on trips and they would pay to rent the plane. She would invite me to go with them and they didn't object when Colleen shared a hotel room with me.

Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers
12