Susie Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris hesitated but Preston said, "Go ahead, buddy, I don't mind." Then to the rest of us he explained, "Judy and I go to swinger parties a lot. We both get off on seeing each other with others. Our sex afterwards is really incredible. You should try it." Meanwhile Chris was pumping his finger inside Judy.

Kaitlyn was talking quietly with Elliot and I went over to Corey, not sure of my feelings or what to say.

"I'm sorry, Susie. She was so insistent. I guess I didn't think sticking a finger in would be a big deal," he said to me immediately.

"She's been working on us women too," I said. "She really wants to try you out." Then I admitted, "She's been working on my desire to feel Elliot's cock inside."

As soon as I said that I feared it was a mistake but Corey didn't blink. "You do?" he asked in an unbelieving tone.

"Yeah, the way he has that bulbous tip and narrow shaft gets my curiosity up."

"Maybe we should just go along and get it over with," he suggested.

"Corey!" I was dumbstruck. "You want to have sex with Judy and April?"

"No, I just want to get past this. There's apparently a lot of curiosity. Maybe we can just get it over with and have it behind us. Do you want to have sex with Elliot?"

"No," I said, admitting, "I would just like to see what his cock feels like inside."

"Well," he replied, "That seems to be all Judy wants from me. Maybe we just need to offer a single insertion and then back to our partners. Do you think that will satisfy everyone's curiosity so we can go back to enjoying the company?"

I reminded him of one time a skinny dipping party had gotten out hand. "Remember the time I just let a couple of guys do a 'single insertion' to me? You were real upset and we had to stage an elaborate purification ceremony."

"Yeah, that purification ceremony was real punishing." Corey smiled sarcastically. The ceremony had been more about sexual experimentation than "purification". "We could just do it again."

"Corey!" I said, "You know that's not the point. You were upset."

"Will you be upset if we do this?"

"I don't know."

"I think if we decide together I won't be upset," he said. "That other time you decided, well you didn't exactly even decide, the guys just did it to you. It was close to being rape."

I thought for a few seconds weighing the possible downside and considering whether it would really satisfy everyone's curiosity. "Okay," I said, "we can do it. But I will set the rules!"

I stood up and announced, "Okay! if everyone is in agreement we will do a little sharing. But here are the rules Corey and I have decided upon. It's his father's place and my birthday. If you don't like the rules, then the sharing is off. We can either stay here and be satisfied with our partner or go back home.

"First, this isn't to be an orgy or a free for all. Each guy will be allowed to insert his penis in each girl and make a couple of strokes. That's it! We're just satisfying some natural curiosity here.

"Second, no kissing, or genital stimulation outside of the allowed strokes. If anyone needs stimulation in order to perform, then their partner has to do that.

"Third, All the guys will wear condoms which will be self applied or put on by their partner. A new condom for each woman.

"Last, we will do this by selecting a woman. Every guy will have a chance with her and then we will select another. Any questions?"

Judy raised her hand, "Can we do it by selecting guys and giving every girl a chance with that guy instead of the way you said?"

"Okay, unless anyone objects," I said. No one did.

"Can we do it right away?" Judy added.

"Okay" I said.

"There are air mattresses set up for us inside," Kaitlyn said. "Let's do it on one of those."

The ballroom had been cleared of the tables we used to eat the pizza except for one and four king sized air mattresses were on the floor, each made with sheets, a blanket and a comforter. "Wow," I exclaimed, your father is really efficient, I didn't ask for this. I assumed we would be sleeping in sleeping bags on mats."

"I arranged it," Kaitlyn said. She had done almost all the planing with her father.

"And king-sized too!" I exclaimed.

My father does everything in style," was Kaitlyn's explanation.

Elliot had counted the beds and realized, "one for each couple."

"Of course," Kaitlyn said.

"You want to sleep with me?" Elliot asked.

"Don't be silly," Kaitlyn told him. "Of course! I've been looking forward to feeling that lovely cock inside me all day." She gave it a rub and then bent down and kissed it.

"Can we start with me?" Corey asked and whispered to me, "I want this over with."

"One more rule," I said. "Corey will lay on his back and you girls will lower yourselves onto him. I'm not going to let him watch. I will be sitting at his face allowing him to suck me while you are doing it."

Corey lied down. I applied a condom and sucked it to get him hard. I added some lubricant and then moved to his face. As I enjoyed his tongue exploring my vulva I said, "Who's first?"

Judy came over and straddled the beast. She lowered herself. The tip started to go in but couldn't get inside. Judy moved up and then down again, holding the shaft to position it right. It still wouldn't go in.

"Maybe you should have Preston loosen you up a bit," I suggested, "and then try again." Judy went to Preston and they started '69'ing.

I put another condom on Corey's 'beast', as we called his cock. April came over and lowered herself onto it. I watched the tip disappear inside her. She went down a few inches and then stopped. "It's kind of hurting," she said then raised up and moved down about the same amount. "Did it go in any more that time?"

"No," I said. "I think that's all it'll go."

She tried one more time and I said, "That's a couple of strokes. You're done April."

Judy came over after her session with Preston. "Preston, put some of that lube in her," I suggested, "let's make sure she's nice and slick."

He did but Judy still couldn't get the tip in. "I don't think you can handle the width, Judy," I said. "I guess I'm just lucky."

"I don't believe you get it all the way in," April said. "Show us."

I used another condom and sat on Corey's cock. It slipped in until my crotch was firmly against his hips. I wiggled back and forth a couple of times, gave him a big kiss and got up. I decided it was best not to make a show of it and just asked, "Which of you guys is next?"

"Kaitlyn hasn't tried with Corey," April said.

"He's mybrother!" Kaitlyn protested.

"Not an excuse," Judy replied. "Every guy, every girl."

"No!" Kaitlyn said.

"Come on!" Judy and April implored together. Judy added, "I want to see if you can take it all."

"It's okay," Corey told Kaitlyn. "Just get it over with."

Kaitlyn reluctantly straddled him and lowered herself. "Ohh!" she said, "that's tight!" and then slid down until all but about an inch was inside her. "That's all I can get in," she said and quickly stood up. I watched as Corey's cock came out pulling some of her vagina out with it. Her vagina slipped quickly back in as the tip emerged.

"Who's next?" Corey asked with relief as he got up.

"Preston," Judy said. "If Susie can decide how Corey is to do it, I think I should get to decide with Preston."

"Sure," I said, "that makes sense, each woman can decide her partner's position."

"Preston's great doggy style," she said. She demonstrated by getting on her knees with her head on the bed. "Do me first, Preston," she said.

Preston went quickly, a couple of thrusts into each of us. I wasn't impressed. I barely noticed his cock inside and the feel of his balls slapping against my butt wasn't much of a turn-on.

Chris was next. April suggested the missionary position and I liked the feel of his wide cock pushing inside. In some ways it was a relief that it didn't go in as far as Corey's. "I could get used to that," I thought after he had completed his strokes.

Finally was Elliot. Kaitlyn had excited his cock to its full glory with its bulbous tip looking like a small beet on its thin, pink shaft. She decided to have him on his back like I did with Corey and she straddled his face too. "Might as well take advantage of the possibilities," she told everyone. "And, I'm last."

Both Judy and then April seemed to enjoy the sensation of Elliot's unusual cock and Elliot was moaning with each movement. I feared he might ejaculate with one of us and not be able to give Kaitlyn what she wanted. With that in mind I lowered myself slowly onto his lollipop. Itwas a nice feeling. I felt the bulbous tip move in and push against my cervix. I could also feel the shaft entering my vagina but there was almost no sensation between the entrance and the bulb. I realized that the bulb was really effective as it moved over my G-spot and the shaft was long enough to pull effectively on my clit when it was all the way in. I got off realizing that my curiosity had been satisfied but not my desire.

"You'll love sex with this guy," I whispered to Kaitlyn as she positioned herself.

She didn't restrict herself to the couple of stroke rule and began enthusiastically moving up and down. Elliot grunted with each stroke and then pushed his hips into her with a loud moan of orgasm. Kaitlyn kept moving up and down until his limp cock with its semen filled condom fell out of her. She had a big smile the whole time.

"I hope you can get it up again tonight," she said to him, giving him a big kiss.

"Back to the hot tub?" I asked.

Bedtime

The consensus was that everyone was ready for bed, meaning sex.

Corey and I went up to Corey's bedroom and bathroom to get ready for bed, just some washing and brushing since we were naked and planned to sleep that way. I call it "Corey's" bedroom and bathroom since that's where he used to sleep when he visited his father. He and I had always slept in the guest house for the last several months.

Kaitlyn and Elliot used the bathroom with 'her' bedroom upstairs. The others used the downstairs bathroom or the shower/dressing rooms/restrooms by the pool.

Corey and I got in bed and started snuggling.

Elliot came down without Kaitlyn, "Susie, can I talk to you again?"

"Sure, come on over here," I told him.

"In private, please."

"Elliot, you can talk about this with Corey too.Come over!"

He came over, reluctantly.

I tried not to sound impatient, "what do you want?"

"Well, it's pretty clear that Kaitlyn doesn't have any problem with my penis," he started.

"But?" I prodded.

"Well, but, now I'm worried that she expects too much. She's going to be real upset if I don't give her what she expects."

"And you know this because ...?" I asked.

"Well, when we went upstairs she started telling me how excited she was to have me here and how much she enjoyed having my penis inside of her. She made it clear she had huge expectations about how much I would please her. I'm not sure I can."

I looked at Corey. "Elliot, I'm going to go talk with her. Everything will be okay. Corey is an expert at pleasing women. ... Well he's an expert at pleasing me ever since our first time. Corey can give you a few tips but itwill be okay."

I went up and found Kaitlyn, "Susie, what are you doing here?" she asked.

"Well Elliot is afraid your expectations for him are too high. I came up to make sure you don't expect too much or intimidate him."

"You felt that cock inside you," she said, "of course it will be great. I can hardly wait."

"Kaitlyn, please take it easy. This is his first time."

"It's not. he's been with Sally, I know that much."

"From what he says Sally just wants cock. He didn't care whether he pleased her or not, he was just happy for the action. He really wants toplease you. It's his first time when he cares about pleasing his partner."

"I know it'll be great."

"Kaitlyn!" I said, firmly. "Don't put too much pressure on him and don't be upset if it doesn't go they way you expect."

She was silently looking at me.

"Kaitlyn promise me."

"Promise what?"

"You won't pressure him, you'll take it easy and you won't be disappointed."

"How could I be disappointed?"

"Well, sometimes guys can't 'get it up' if they're under too much pressure." I explained.

"Really, Susie, he ' had it up ' just fine when we tried it out."

"He wasn't under pressure to perform then," I told her. "Promise me!"

"Okay! I promise," she said, half under her breathe.

"You promise what?" I insisted. "Say it."

"I promise not to put too much pressure on Elliot and not to be upset if he doesn't meet my expectations."

"Good, say that a couple of dozen times before you come down."

" Susie!"

"Just be sure you remember itand mean it!" I insisted as I left.

Downstairs Elliot was in bed, "Thanks Susie, I feel ever so much more confident now."

"Thank you," I said to Corey as I got into our bed with him and gave him a big kiss. We lay half oblivious to the others getting into their beds as we felt every part of our bodies and repeatedly kissed lips, necks and ears.

Kaitlyn said, "Lights out," and everything went dark, illuminated only by the soft blue from the pool.

In the Dark

Corey and I lay side by side stroking each other's backs and butts. His expanding cock held tightly between us. The air mattresses made almost no sound but other sounds of sexual activity came from the nearby beds.

"Is that Kaitlyn?" I whispered to Corey, referring to a repeated humming moan.

"That kind of hum sounds like it's her," he whispered back. "She made a sound like that when she was in her room with Johnny.

From another of the beds came a repeating masculine grunt. I thought back to a year ago, my eighteenth birthday. Kaitlyn, Judy, April, Brittany and I had been inseparable and all virgins. I had allowed a few boys to touch my breasts through my bra and two had actually fondled my bare breasts. I had rejected all attempts to feel below my waist. I had felt maybe four or five cocks through the guy's clothes and only seen that one when, was it Alec, .. Alex, ... no, Allen, Allen Bormann, flashed me in his car. Back then Corey had just been Kaitlyn's big brother.

Now, a year later, I was here, naked, with Corey, we were betrothed and had made love, what, over fifty times. I had had sex with five or six other guys and seen a bunch of guys naked. Kaitlyn, Judy and April were here humping away and Brittany was out somewhere turning tricks. "What a difference a year can make," I thought.

I was getting more and more aroused by my thoughts and the sounds around me. A sudden yell of pleasure (from April?) excited me all the more. I reached down and felt Corey's fully erect cock. "Turn on your back, please," I requested.

I pushed the covers down, knelt over him and lowered myself onto the beast. I sat there with the beast filling me completely. Corey caressed my breasts, I ran my fingers through his chest hair and began rocking back and forth letting his pubic hairs stimulate my clit.

To the side, in the dim light, I saw the outline of Elliot's butt pumping up and down under the sheet. Each time he went down, Kaitlyn let out that hum.

April's silhouette was sitting on Chris vigorously moving up and down. yelping about every third time. Their bed was the source of those masculine grunts..

I couldn't make out what Judy and Preston were doing.

Corey's caresses turned into a vigorous massage and I began moving up and down so I could feel his shaft moving inside me.

A loud moan of pleasure erupted from Judy's bed and I saw Preston's outline as he pushed himself up. His head had been buried in Judy's crotch. He moved to mount her and I watched as his butt began to moved up and down like Elliot's. He seemed to be taking his timing from Kaitlyn's moans as he moved up every time she moaned. Judy began making little "Ahh!" sounds with each stroke and Preston grunted each time his hips went down.

I noticed that I was also moving in time with Kaitlyn's humming. The rhythmwas infectious.

April's outline disappeared, now there was another butt moving up and down in her bed, also in time with Kaitlyn's metronome. I suppressed a laugh. Corey sensed it and asked, "What's so funny?"

I initiated a roll so Corey was on top. "Look," I whispered, "everyone is in time with Kaitlyn's moans."

Corey lifted his head and watched for a bit, He laughed lightly and whispered back, "You're right, I wonder if they know they're doing it?"

"I don't think so, I caught myself doing it too. It's almost unconscious. You try and see."

I laid back and relaxed, letting Corey do the work. He seemed unsure and his strokes were unsteady. "You're thinking about it. Just fuck me and then look up to see," I suggested. He went after it with relish.

"Wow!" I yelled out as Corey thrust the beast inside me. I hadn't realized how aroused I was and a shock had shot through my body from my clit at the sudden pull from my stretching vagina.

Corey wasnot doing this in time with Kaitlyn. He stoked like a madman and the feeling pouring over me from my clit and vagina made me yell, "Wow!" with each strong stroke. I sensed that the activity in the other beds had halted in response to the vigor and noise from my own. Corey just kept pumping away, "Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!"

"WOW!" I yelled as another strong, deeply penetrating thrust pushed me over into orgasm. I made a prolonged yell, "AHHHHH!" as my vagina and belly throbbed. Corey continued his thrusts.

"AHHH hhhhh! I continued, less loudly as the beast exploded inside me.

Corey pushed in hard and grunted loudly. I love the feeling of the beast throbbing inside me and the feeling of semen running through it and the feeling as it fills me and spills out onto my butt. "Oh, God, Corey, You're fabulous!" I told him in a loud voice.

"Fabulous!" Judy yelled out, "Happy Birthday!".

Her single comment was followed by a general exclamation of "Happy Birthday," and the buzz of the other couples whispers. I just hugged and kissed Corey, feeling the beast shrink inside me. "Happy Birthday, Princess Susan," Corey whispered in my ear, "from me and the beast."

Kaitlyn's humming moan resumed as did the masculine grunts. I fell asleep in Corey's arms listening to them.

12