Susie Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers

I went out and told Henry to follow me to the other side of the parking lot. I parked, got out and jumped in with him. I gave him a real kiss, with tongue and as I rubbed his cock and told him, "I'll leave my car here. You can bring me back in the morning."

When we arrived at his house he went to take his Levitra. "It takes at least a half hour to be effective and it's best if we wait an hour."

"That's good," I told him. "It'll give us a chance to get better acquainted."

After taking his Levitra he asked what I wanted to do. "Would you like a drink or something?"

"No, I would like to start by getting naked," I said. "Where do you want to do this? In your bedroom?"

I thought you wanted to get acquainted first?"

"Sure. Being naked we get acquainted with each other's bodies and I find it stimulates intimate discussion."

He led me to a large bedroom and sat on the king sized bed made up in a very feminine style. "No, this won't do. It reminds me of Emily. Can we use the guest room?"

"Of course. Do you have many guests?"

"Just my son or daughter. They visit a couple of times a year."

"Do you have a preference about getting undressed?" I asked as we entered a reasonably sized bedroom with a queen bed also decorated in a very feminine style. I guessed he hadn't changed a thing in either bedroom since his wife died..

"A preference?"

"Should I undress you and you undress me or do we undress ourselves?"

"How about we do whatyou want?"

"Okay, I'll undress you first and then I'll undress myself. I'll dance for you while I do it." I smiled at him, grabbed him in a tight hug and french kissed him, hard.

He put his arms around me and kissed back. "Oh my," he said as our lips parted. "Oh my."

"You like it?" I asked.

"Yes! I'm almost ashamed of myself, butyes, very much."

"No need to be ashamed. You're a kind, considerate, sweet man, you deserve it all and there's more to come."

First I went on my knees, untied his shoes and removed his shoes and socks. I kissed his toes and then stood.

I removed his shirt and undershirt. "Oh! so much hair! This must be where it went when it left your head." I laughed and ran my fingers through his chest hair. "I love it!" I said to him.

I reached around and gave him a hug, kissing his neck and nipples. "And your back too! You're just a big teddy bear, no aHenry bear. That's what I'm going to call you, 'my Henry Bear'!" I continued to run my fingers through his hair, chest and back.

Then I moved them to the front and pushed both palms down along the highway of hair that disappeared into his pants. Past his ample belly to his belt, which I unfastened. I unhooked and unzipped his fly and pushed his trousers past his hips. They fell to the ground and he stepped out of them.

Foreplay

I gently pushed him into a sitting position on the bed. "Showtime!" I announced.

I lifted my arms above my head and slowly turned for him. I pulled my pullover off and dropped it in his lap. I noticed there was no hint of hardening inside his briefs. "When will it harden?" I thought and began to realize how an impotent man could cause a woman to think he didn't care for her.

I turned around for him again and then pulled my top off him and dropped in on the floor. "This will never do," I said to him, "I want to see your magnificent organ."

He responded, "You're beginning to sound a lot like the prostitutes."

"What?" I said, shocked.

"Well, they're paid to make me feel good. A little flattery, especially sexual flattery, is part of the game," he explained. "It can sometimes sound phony."

"Oh, Henry Bear," I said to him gently. "I do want you to feel good." I put my hand to his crotch. There was a definite increase in size underneath the cotton. As I rubbed it gently I felt it stir and increase in size. I smiled, "maybe I laid it on too thick but I do want to see your penis. Mostly though I want to be here, with you, naked, right now. And, I want to see and feelall of you."

I pulled him up from the bed, reached my hands around to the small of his back and its covering of light, downy hair and pushed them under the band of his briefs to his butt. I was surprised that his butt had slightly more hair than the small of his back. I squeezed it and pulled his hips close to me, let my head fall back and invited him to kiss me. He did, gently and extending his tongue carefully inside. I sucked it in, grasped it with my lips and pulled away letting his tongue slip slowly out.

Keeping my hands inside his waist band I moved them down causing his briefs to pass his hips and expose his cock and balls. The briefs fell to the floor as I gave his privates special attention.

His cock was partially erect standing out from the black, very furry patch of hair at its base, but it wasn't hard. It was circumcised, moderately thick and average in length. It had a pointed pink tip, soft on the outside and I could feel a hard center. It had a smooth, almost white area next to the tip but most of it had numerous deep purple veins standing out on its surface and pulsed slightly, moving up and down when I released it. At the base was ... well. "What's this?" I asked pointing to the white colored ring that seemed to surround the base of his cock. It was either hard rubber or rubber covered metal.

"That's a cock ring," he answered. "I put it on when I took my Levitra."

"What's it for?" I asked, feeling it. It's inner diameter was slightly smaller than his cock and was digging into the cock's surface.

"It helps me have and sustain a really hard erection," he claimed.

"Isn't that what the Levitra is for?"

"Well, yes, it helps me have and sustain an erection but with the ring it gets really hard, much better." He smiled at me with one of those smiles that says the wearer isn't sure how his remarks will be taken.

"Oh good!" I said, "the harder the better. Thinking of me again were you?" I smiled at him, stood up and gave him another big kiss, stroking his cock as I did so.

"Well, it increases my pleasure too," he admitted.

I moved my head down to his cock and gave it a kiss. It had a somewhat unpleasant odor, kind of like my feet smell on a hot day. I ignored it and licked the smooth at the base of the tip. I think he had been sweating there since there was a salty, sweaty taste. After a few licks the unpleasant odor went away.

His balls were covered with hair and moved slowly inside their sacks. Corey's always retracted inside when he was excited and I liked seeing Henry's fully exposed. I caressed them and watched as they seemed to writhe in pleasure. I grabbed them and felt the hard oval testicles inside. I pushed on them and they disappeared into his abdomen, only to drop out into their sacks when I released my hold. I found that I could both hold them in my palm and keep them from retreating by wrapping my fingers around the base. I rolled them lightly in my palm, kissing and sucking at them.

I pushed him back onto the bed, put my hands to either side of his legs, kissed the tip of his cock and then leaned in to kiss him gently on his lips. I rose and removed my bra, turned for him again, and leaned over him again. "Touch them, Henry Bear," I requested. I felt my nipples tightening in excitement and anticipation.

He reached out and gently stroked the sides of my breasts and then traced around the outline.

"Henry Bear, you can do better than that, rub my nipples, see how they are hardening. They want your touch. Massage my breasts!"

I loosened my jeans and let them drop to the floor.

He put his hands more firmly on my breasts and pressed half-heartedly. "What's wrong, Henry Bear?" I asked.

"I don't know. This is happening too fast. It seems ... It seems ... well, wrong."

"Too fast?" I asked, confused. "Wrong?" I paused. "I need you, Henry, I thought you understood that." I felt tears coming to my eyes.

"You said we could get acquainted first," he explained. "And now, you are stripping and asking me to massage your breasts, and kissing my cock. I don't really know you, Susan. And you don't know me."

"Henry, I know you are a dear, sweet man who is helpful to all of us at the RC airstrip, remember about Colleen."

"My point exactly," he said, tearing up a bit. "I didn't know even that she was at the Air Force Academy. See, I don't know you. You say you're all upset about Corey but for all I know he was just your latest boyfriend of the moment."

"He and I have been together since before I first came to the RC strip. That's been two years now. We were engaged. Don't you know that?"

"No. I didn't know you when you first came and I don't remember when that was. It's not always obvious when we're flying planes who's paired with who, or even if there's any romantic involvement at all."

"Oh," I said in thought.

"But I'd love to get better acquainted," he said. "And learn about you and Corey."

I stepped out of my jeans, got on the bed and lay down. "Come next to me, you dear man," I said, patting the bed. "Let's talk."

He swung his feet onto the bed and lay next to me. I leaned over and began telling him all about Corey and myself while stroking his copious chest hair. I told him how I had met Corey because his sister was my best friend. I was surprised that he hadn't even known Corey had a sister and had never met Kaitlyn. I told him about my friends having sex with several boys and how his sister encouraged me to have sex with him. I described how the sex had led to a deeper felling and love. Then I told him how we were "betrothed" with our parents promising us to each other. Finally, I told him about his moving in with some girl from his internship in Chicago and not even telling me. I began to cry and he held me and whispered words of encouragement. I saw his penis stiffening, maybe because his pill was kicking in but more likely because he was less inhibited.

We also talked more about his family. As I stroked his chest hair and moved down to his cock he told me more about his sons and daughter and grandson. Then he told me about his wife, what she liked and disliked and what kinds of things they had done together before her cancer. I held him tightly.

Consummation

As I held him, he turned to me and gave me a kiss. I kissed back and he put his arms around me. I reciprocated. As we kissed he moved one hand slowly to my breast and began to gently massage it and rolled the nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

He moved his kiss to my neck. I thrust my head back and sighed as he moved his hand down my belly to my crotch. I moved a hand to his cock. It was harder than any cock I had ever felt. I was reminded of references to a cock being "wooden". Corey's cock always had a soft, yielding skin and a spongy feeling to the tip no matter how hard the inside was. Henry's cock seemed to have no softness at all. It washard, reallyhard, from tip to base. The combination of his pill and the cock ring really made a difference. I had to look. It was seven or eight inches long and maybe an inch and a half in diameter with a dark purple tip swollen larger than I remembered from when I first saw it. The veins on the side stood out in deep purple against a reddened shaft. The cock ring was embedded into the base. I could see and feel the engorged veins pulsating in desire. I desperately wanted it inside me.

Henry was stroking my pussy through my panties and kissing at my breast, licking my hardened, sensitive nipples. I relaxed, enjoying the feelings of pleasure shooting through my body.

He moved his hand to my panty waist band, pushed underneath and began stoking my clit. Then he moved his head down my body, licking and kissing as he went.

When his head reached my crotch he moved his other hand to my back and inside my panties to my butt. My panties were pushed down past my hips. "take them off, Henry Bear," I said, raising my hips.

He pulled my panties down and over my feet and then his tongue took over the task of stimulating my clit and his fingers penetrated my vagina. I moaned in pleasure and said, "Henry, bring me your cock, bring it to my lips."

He slowly swung around, continuing to lick my clit and finger my pussy. The amazing, wooden cock was at my face. I reached out my tongue and began to lick at the tip. There was a salty taste of pre-cum. I put my mouth around it and began to move my tongue around the base of the tip.

Henry pulled it out suddenly with a grunt and said, "if you keep that up I'll cum in your mouth. Is that what you want?"

I knew I wanted him vaginally and gently pushed him off me. "Henry, turn around, put your head on the pillow."

I got up, went to the bag from the drug store and opened the package of "extra sensitive" condoms, whatever that meant. I took one out and went back to the bed where Henry's purple and reddish wooden shaft stood over seven inches into the air. "Does it always get like that?" I asked.

"I don't think I've ever seen it that purple," Henry replied.

I unrolled the condom slightly, pushed the air out, placed it on the shaft and unrolled it to the base. "I'll take over, if you don't mind," I told him and climbed onto the bed, kneeling with my legs on either side of his and positioning my crotch over him.

I slowly lowered myself and holding his cock directed it into my vagina. I adjusted my position and slowly lowered myself until I was sitting on his hips and the shaft was completely engulfed. I felt it penetrate, pulling my labia in with it and rubbing past my G-spot. It encountered my cervix, pushed it slightly aside and then stretched my vagina. I felt the warmth of it filling my cavity but missed the incredible tightness provided by Corey's huge cock.

"How's that?" I asked.

"Warm, and soft and incredibly comfortable," Henry answered. He moved his hips up slightly and I felt him tighten his abdominal muscles causing his cock to wiggle slightly inside me.

I giggled, "that feels so good, do it again!"

He did and I couldn't help but giggle again at the tickling feeling.

I bent down with my hands in his copious chest hair and kissed him. His tongue snaked out between his lips, pushed between mine and licked at my tongue. I licked back.

Maintaining the kiss I began moving my hips slowly up and down. The wooden shaft withdrew and then re-entered. He began thrusting his hips up against mine as I came down and tightening his muscles so his cock moved inside me.

He put his hands on my breasts and began gently caressing them and rubbing my nipples. Then he began grunting and thrusting harder against me. He pulled his mouth away and grunted loudly thrusting his hips way up so that my knees came off the bed. I felt his abdominal muscles tighten. Corey did that when he was attempting to keep from ejaculating. I put my feet on his legs so I was not touching the bed and my entire weight was supported by his hips. His cock was as far inside as it could possibly go. He grunted loudly again and I felt his cock jerk and jerk again. An extra warmth inside me at the point of maximum penetration made it clear that he had ejaculated. I missed the feeling of the semen flowing through his cock as was the case with Corey. I guess I could feel it with Corey only because of the way his tremendous beast filled me. Henry grunted and thrust his hips over and over up into me as the semen flowed out and then he relaxed with a sigh.

I kissed him hard and then pushed myself up. His cock was still hard inside me and I resumed my own up and down motions feeling his shaft moving in and out. I pushed against it to stimulate my clit but I resigned myself to the knowledge that I would not be having an orgasm. I stopped, lay my head on Henry's chest and ran my hands through his chest hair.

"Thank you, Henry Bear," I told him. "I needed that."

"Thank you!" he exclaimed. "I forgot how wonderful sex can be." He stroked my back and butt.

"Let's clean you off," I said and pulled myself off him.

His cock was still rock hard. "The Levitra and cock ring sure do a job," I thought. There was a huge amount of white liquid in the tip of the condom and I carefully removed it, keeping my thumb and forefinger wrapped tightly around it to keep the semen from coming out. When it was off I held it up and showed Henry. "Wow! look at all that," I exclaimed. There was maybe an inch of liquid pooled in the tip. I had never seen so much come out at once.

I looked at his cock. It was covered in semen and a small amount was still oozing from the tip. I licked it off. I was surprised at the smell and taste. I didn't care for the smell and taste of Corey's but this was slightly different, salty, a bit sour, mixed with the rubbery flavor of the condom. there was another flavor too which I decided was maybe closest to that of the freshest raw beef. Not exactly the most appealing flavor but not bad either.

I licked and sucked on his cock to clean it off. semen still oozed out and I licked it off. Henry occasionally tightened his muscles causing a bit more to come out. Then I put my hand around the base of his shaft and tightly pulled it up to the end with my thumb pressing hard at the soft channel which ran along the underside. This squeezed a bunch more semen out and I licked it all up.

The shaft was still hard but now it was more like what I was used to with a light rose-purple head. The shaft was flesh pink and the purple of the veins was not so pronounced. The tip was soft and the skin of the shaft was yielding. "There, all clean," I said. Just as I said that I noticed another drop of semen oozing from the tip. I licked it off. "Doesn't it ever stop?" I said with a laugh and on a whim downed the contents of the condom. Henry smiled back at me.

He excused himself to go to the bathroom and as I listened to his pee falling into the toilet I was reminded of holding Corey's cock and making designs in the water. He came out with his cock still slightly erect and noticed my teary eyes. "Susan, what's the matter?"

"Oh nothing, ... well, something, ..." I told him how I was reminded of helping Corey pee.

"That's not something I have ever had done," he said. "Would you feel better if I let you direct my pee?"

"No, I think it would just remind me all the more of Corey."

I went in to pee and when I returned he was lying on his back, his cock. once again pointing seven inches almost straight up and covered with a condom. "Come here, Susan," he beckoned.

Orgasm

I lay next to him and he told me, "you are so beautiful, inside as well as outside. You deserve what I didn't give you. Allow me to make up for it."

"What?" I asked. "I don't deserve anything."

"Yes you do. You deserve an orgasm. I know you didn't have one. I came too quickly. You can see I am still ready to perform." He pointed to his condom-clad cock. I felt it and it was almost as hard as before.

"While you were in the bathroom, I spent some time getting it ready," he said. "Please allow me."

He moved me to the middle of the bed, positioned me on my back and brought a large soft cushion from the side chair in the room. He spread my legs and position the cushion under my hips so my twat was readily accessible.

He began by moving between my legs and leaning over to kiss me. As he did so his cock pressed against my pussy. As he kissed his hands stroked the sides of my breasts and then moved to my nipples. He wiggled his hips to push his cock between my pussy lips.

He moved his lips from mine and his cock from my pussy. He moved one leg outside of my legs, leaving the other between. Then he began randomly caressing and kissing all over my body. He would kiss my navel, then a nipple, then a breast, then my neck, then ... . Meanwhile he was gently stoking inside my thigh, then my arms, then my lips, then my pussy, then ... . his kisses would sometime be long and lingering, sometimes short and sometimes accompanied by a lick with his tongue. His stroking would sometimes use all his fingers, sometimes only one or two and sometimes the palm of his hand.

Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers