Susie Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was very sensual, not knowing where his hands or lips would move next. I found myself hoping for them to move to my pussy and linger there or maybe to my breasts and slowly more and more of them seemed to be directed to where I wished. And now, as his fingers moved to my crotch they would frequently enter my vagina, sometimes pushing deep inside and sometimes just spreading my pussy lips. His mouth would spend more time sucking and licking at my nipples or my clit. I would experience a thrilling tickling every time he touched me on a sexual part.

Then I found myself rolling off the cushion and onto my stomach. He didn't exactly move me but made it clear that was want he wanted and I complied. He began gently massaging my back from butt to neck and over my shoulders. It was so relaxing. The tremendous desire I had for his cock inside me began to go away. Then, just as I felt like I might drift off to sleep, one hand moved past my butt and down the outside of my leg and just behind my knee. It lingered there, making a couple of circles giving me a slight burst of sensual pleasure. Then he moved the hand up the inside of my thigh. a shock of pleasure shot to my crotch but his hand didn't follow that path, it swept around my butt and up my side. Then his other hand repeated the path down my other leg, to the back of my knee, up the inside of my thigh and around my butt. Once again a burst of pleasure shot into my crotch.

He kept doing that, alternating left and right. I was ready to beg for him to touch my labia and enter me, finger, cock, tongue, anything. I pushed my butt up hoping he would get the hint. I think he did but he didn't do exactly what I expected. he moved my legs together and put his legs outside them. Then he gently pushed his body against mine, pressing his cock into my butt crack and his hairy chest against my back. As my body pressed into the sheets he moved his cock back and forth in my butt crack and worked his hands around my breasts. Meanwhile he nuzzled my ears and neck.

"Henry' I said softly. I was about to beg him to enter me. Instead he kissed me so I couldn't speak and, to my delight, moved one hand away from my breast and down to my crotch. He pushed it under my body and wrapped it around my labia, gently massaging them. I hummed in delight and he gently pushed a finger inside me. It rested against my clit and pushed gently on my G-spot. I relaxed as best I could and enjoyed the sensation.

Then he quickly flipped me onto my back with my butt on the cushion, using my breast and genitals as handholds. I felt like the most important person in the world as his cock slipped gently up my vaginal channel. His expression turned into one of incredible delight and he kissed me, ever so gently. The combination of the extensive foreplay, the sudden entry, his obvious desire and pleasure and a quick, hard thrust of his cock sent me into a wonderful climax.

I grasped him tightly with both arms and legs using my feet against his butt to push him into me as firmly as possible. He removed his lips from mine and I watched an incredible smile spread across his face as his butt fought against my feet to continue repeated thrusts into my throbbing vagina. Then he gave a grunt, thrust unbelievably hard inside me and relaxed. I felt his body throb against mine as it pumped semen into the condom. I realized that Corey was not the only man who could give me pleasure nor did I require his huge cock. I hugged Henry out of gratitude, "Thank you, Henry. That was incredible."