All Comments on 'Suspicion Ch. 03'

by PostScriptor

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A few remarks for readers:

Dear Readers — I note that each L.E. page must be about 6-7 pages on a regular word processor. SORRY! I could have combined more chapters together without things getting too long. Also, there are some formatting issues of which I was unaware. I was using underlining to separate certain events — i.e. 'At the Starbucks', which now appear as just lines. Will address some of these issues in future stories.

PostScriptor

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Again nice story!

I can see that the husband is very good at waiting. I'm not sure where this is going to leave the wife but actually I want this marriage to work. Carry on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good concept.

Great concept, that seems to be working in this story; make the wife's seducer angry & frustrated until he becomes unpleasant & she breaks it off! Husband will need Viagra to keep the slut happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Still Reading!

I couldn't pull off what husband is doing but that's just me. I accept the concept so let the games continue, I couldn't accept what a lot of these so called hubbies do in L.W. stories, THANKS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I am awaiting more

I like how this is going, I think the husband definately got a raw deal before. I think part of him reclaiming her he needs a romp of his own, maybe to let her know the hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
excellent so far

I really like long cheating wives tales so I don't mind waiting so long as the author finishes the tale. Too many times we get an incomplete serial. Anyway, this is very good so far. However a story like this needs conflict to have a chance to be really good; he can't sail through with everything going his way throughout. You are definitely a talented storyteller.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Nice Reading so far.

The brutal and most painful part was in 01. Now we watch the

slow moves of a typical Oriental Strategy game (Ai-Go). Speaking of which, Paul should really take up playing on-line poker for a living. I am surprised that the anti-Wimp crowd has not turned out in force against the concept...

JimSensesJimSensesover 15 years ago
Great Work

I really like what you have done so far. But I think it might be great to see his wife get to feel a little of what her husband feels. It could be a virtual girlfriend from the past, the threat of a girlfriend to make it more even, or an actual girlfriend. It would lead to interesting discussions between the characters. Then again, any of her other relatives finding out, or the kids, could make it a lot of fun too. Great work. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Interesting

Let me see if I have this right. Paul feels good because Karl is only fucking Kathy on a limited basis. I can hardly wait to see what he considers revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
so far so good :-)

I'm really curious of the next events. whats a bit strange that you have to write a comment every time, to give a good vote.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanover 15 years ago
Paul feels like champ because

Karl only gets to fuck Paul wife on a limited basis? And Karl's getting pissed because he's getting so little of Paul's wife's PUSSY?, and Paul's grinning like an idiot, saying, Yeah, you bastard, now, you be tasting your own medicine! I gonna make my wife love me so much, she'd even fuck you less! You gonna cry, boy! haha! Is tha the "revenge"? <p>

LOL <p>

And right after her "limited time" with Karl, Paul cleans her with his tongue with enthusiasm? Awh, totally gross! But, hey, birds of the same feather...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This guy is happy because he is limiting the

fucking his adulterous wife gets from her fellow adulterer? How many years ago was it in the US that adultry was considered a criminal offense? He missed a good mental one on her tho, after the sermon he should have aid oh ye of little faith know you not your father speaks to you>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

count2threecount2threeover 12 years ago
Be careful not to make it seem too easy.

That would make the Story very boring. Also I didn't really like that you made Karl out as a common gigolo. I see him more as the tragic figure. Not innocent mind you, he is stealing another mans wife. But he came back discovering that 'his' girl has another man. Not a great Situation to find yourself in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Better

...bill

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
to me this is setting the tone for the next time

she cheats on you this time, so by doing what he is, being a willing cuckold. No matter how you set it up or plan it, in the end that's what he is. And by doing so it's teacher her that it's okay to cheat as long as I tell my husband.

HardFeltHardFeltabout 10 years ago
WTF

A very talented author. Excellent idea construction excellent presentation.

But ... I thought marriage meant 'forsaking all others'. Why do women forget that??

My ex was the same. I got tired of her excuses followed by her blame yet she was the one doing the cheating. WTF?

LostOneThereLostOneThereabout 10 years ago
I am sorry, this seems like it would be the wildest of hail Mary's.

A marriage councelor put this idea in his head? I still think actually dating that "blond bimbo secretary" would have elicited a lot more change and more quickly than some strange, highly convoluted, highly speculative, and theoretical fantasy myth expoused by the councelor. Other than a narcissist I cant see anyone who would wish the kind of mental pain you have in store for your guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm grossed out

Once married, you should no longer have to fight FOR your mate. You may fight WITH them against an outside force, but once they've fucked someone outside of your marriage, there is no marriage left. They are damaged goods and best when jettisoned out the door.

A cheating slut cunt isn't to be fought for. It is to be fought against. Never EVER keep a cheater around in the same house, let alone the same room.

Dump the disgusting cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ah, the old happy cuckold

"Then I pushed her down on the bed, and like the day before, began to use my mouth and tongue and hands on her."

Yum! Perhaps some of Karl's cum is still in there!

Fuck me, who in their right mind is going to FIGHT for a cheater? We have to remember, she's sitting on Karl's cock whenever she's away from her HUSBAND and family.

I just threw up a little bit in the back of my mouth.

Kill her.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
at this pace

it will take forever for anything to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written and most enjoyable. Would have been 5*

Always difficult to rationalise reconciliation when the cheating is deliberate and cold-hearted as it is here. The fact that she refuses to stop and expects him to live with her regular betrayal adds misery on top of misery for him. She is doing a terrible thing to him but he has identified the needs of his children and himself to create the plan. Likely to be some revenge on her at some point, which she thoroughly deserves. However she clearly loves him in her own warped way and being an old romantic I hope they do finally reconcile but after much pain, remorse and repentance on her behalf otherwise it would seem unreal and unsatisfying to the reader.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 6 years ago
Brilliant

I'm enjoying the story. It's exactly as I hope I would do in this circumstance.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Keep on

Keep going, this is fun. Work on old Karl. I would still kill him.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
OK

This is getting funny...in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant plan; serendipitous and hilarious that she is having her period during her two days with Karl. Something tells me there is going to be some harsh words between the lovers when her pussy has an out of service sign on the following Wednesday.

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

Seems like the cheater wins in almost every version. Even if he is mostly occupying her time so she can't be with her lover, he is still clueless to the fact that it should be only him and the kids.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Gosh.

How the husband describes his wife seems like he's describing a heavenly being. Made me almost spit my coffee, his SIMPING is utterly nauseating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She goes to church, is reminded that she is choosing evil, and is resentful that she feels guilty. That’s someone who is nowhere near redemption!

KiwihunterKiwihunterabout 1 year ago

Church? In what civilised countries do normal intelligent people got to church? Only simpletons and misinformation believers do that. Surely intelligent people can't believe in fairies and other such ridiculous stories.

StruckwrongStruckwrong9 months ago

That he doesn't consider her a petrie dish is lame.

Chimo1961Chimo19615 months ago

If this story had a sound track, the ominous music would be gathering

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Still not taking back a woman who continues to urinate all over her family.

To M. Kiwihunter…you might want to read a little about why Albert Einstein realized his theory of general relativity scientifically proved the existence of God. Or maybe read some of the works of the REVEREND Sir Issac Newton. Seems as if the father of modern science also believed in ridiculous stories. As for me, I can’t believe intelligent people believed in fairy tales like the force of gravity and imaginary gravitons. But to each his own.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous