Suzanne: Labor Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Please,” she gasped as he positioned her length wise on the bed and ran his tongue up between the lips of her lightly haired vagina and the sending his 3 inch tongue into her pussy holding it there for 15 seconds or so flicking at her G spot. “Ooooohhhh God yes,” she cried when he sucked her hard 2 plus inch clit into his mouth sucking it hard. He kissed and licked his way up across her groin and stomach to her hard firm breasts sucking the tender skin under each one before gently sucking each nipple leaving her gasping and squirming. The head of his big cock started to spread the lips of her vagina when she bucked up into him taking 4 or 5 inches of his 11 inch cock. “Yes, yes, yes,” she cried as her wildly spasming pussy started to milk his hard cock as it slithered slowly deeper into her pussy.

“Ooooohhhh Christ, baby girl,” Buck cried as his cock started to pulse streams of sperm when it was barely half way in. Buck continued to slowly feed his now wildly pulsing cock into Suzanne until he felt the head go past the mouth of her womb. She was hanging on to him tightly and her orgasms were coming one after another as she squirmed beneath him digging her hard nipples into his chest. “Ooooohhhh damn girl,” Buck gasped as his cock started to shoot Jizz again. It went on like that for an hour. The muscles of Suzanne’s incredible vagina managed to milk sperm out of Buck 3 times. The last time Buck was screaming his pleasure as his aching testicles and sore cock pumped another load of sperm before he passed out on top of Suzanne. When he came to he was on his back. Suzanne had is soft cock in her mouth gently sucking it like a lollypop. “No baby, I can’t anymore now. It’s dead.” He looked at the clock. It said 6:45pm. The car wasn’t due until 8:30pm to take him to the airport.

“Please, just one more time,” Suzanne begged. “I want to taste it in my mouth, please, oh please.

I need it,” she pleaded.” She sucked Bucks soft 7 inch cock into her mouth, the head just past the top of her throat.

“I don’t fucking believe it,” Buck gasped as his cock started to harden and lengthen in Suzanne’s mouth and throat. Suzanne was milking his balls gently as she continued to work on his now hard cock. “Jesus fucking Christ,” he screamed as she inserted first 1 and then 2 fingers into his asshole massaging his prostrate. His balls didn’t just ache now they hurt and his cock was sore as she continued to suck his cock, milk his balls, and massage his prostrate. “Baby, please stop, honey please, no, it hurts,” Buck pleaded. Suzanne was relentless. She wanted to taste his sperm and she wasn’t going to have it any other way. “God fucking damn, please no,” Buck screamed as his cock started to shoot yet another stream of sperm out of his sore aching balls into Suzanne’s relentless mouth.

Suzanne sucked him dry and then kissed her way up Buck’s exhausted body. There was sperm leaking out the corners of her mouth when she French kissed him. She still had a mouthful of his sperm that she fed into his mouth as they kissed. “Good isn’t it,” she said after the kiss. “I love the taste of you. I had to get enough to last me till Thursday.”

Buck looked at the clock it said 7:30pm. “I’ve got to get ready to go honey. I’ve still got a couple of things to do.” 45 minutes later they were standing in the kitchen. Buck had his carry on bag and brief case. He handed Suzanne a piece of paper and said, “This is the hotel where I will be staying. There is $600.00 in the top drawer of the dresser that should keep you until I get back Thursday. Remember to activate the alarm when you leave and turn it off when you get back. Here is a list of all the things I just said to remind you, kind of a check list. Oh I almost forgot, here are the keys to the Lincoln.” Then he looked at her very seriously and said, “Suz, watch out for that Bob guy. There’s something about him I really don’t like but I can’t put my finger on it. Just be careful. One more thing Suz, don’t tell anybody I’m gone.”

The doorbell rang and Suzanne jumped into his arms hugging him hard as she kissed his lips, face, eyes, and neck murmuring, “I love you, I love you, I love you,” and then nuzzling his neck “you make sure you come back to me safe.”

“I love you more than you’ll ever know, baby girl,” as he kissed her soft warm trembling lips one more time feeling her shudder. “I’ll call you tomorrow night. Love you little girl,” and walked out the door hearing the deadbolt click after the door closed.

Buck slept most of the plane ride to Washington D C something he rarely did because he didn’t like to fly. It was just after 7:00am D C time when the plane landed. Buck found his driver went to the hotel and checked in, showered and shaved, got a bite to eat and then walked the several blocks to his meeting place. He called Suzanne that night about 9:00pm her time and they chatted for a half hour. The next day he attended meetings all day and then about 4:30pm they announced the morning meetings Thursday were canceled. He looked at his watch and thought I wonder if I can get on that 8:00pm plane out of Dulles. That would get him home about 10:30pm or 11:00pm if the plane was on time. The thought of Suzanne’s soft sexy body made his cock throb and his decision easy. There was one more thing that could keep him from going tonight.

He walked up to an attractive 35 year old bleached blond. “Shelly, did those files I requested come in yet?” he asked. Shelly was his assistant in D C. They had had relations on more than one occasion.

“Yes Buck. They came in several hours ago,” Shelly replied.

“How about the other 2 items I requested?” Buck asked.

“They came in an hour ago. They make real interesting reading,” Shelly replied. “Who’s the 21 year old?”

“A friend,” Buck replied.

“As in girl friend?” Shelly asked.

“Yes,” Buck replied. “Shelly, see if you can get me on the 8 o’clock plane home and arrange for a car at both ends. If you can get me on the plane cancel the trips for tomorrow.”

“I was hoping we could get together tonight,” Shelly said as she put her hand on top of his as he was gathering up the files putting them in his briefcase.

“I don’t think so. I’m going home, tonight if you’ll get the reservations made,” Buck said.

“She must be something special,” Shelly said.

“Very special,” Buck replied. “Let me know about the reservations ASAP.” 3 hours later Buck was sitting on an MD 11 racing down the runway taking off from Dulles. He thought about calling Suzanne from the plane but decided to just surprise her. He opened his briefcase and took out the 2 special files he had requested. He read the security and background check on Suzanne first. It was all there. She had indeed told him everything leaving nothing out. The interesting items in her file she had never been told and couldn’t possibly have known. Her real parents had been killed in an auto accident when she was 2 weeks old. Her grandparents didn’t want her and had put her up for adoption. Names and dates were all there. It was indeed amazing what one could learn if they knew the right people. He put the file back in his briefcase and took out the other one. Patricia’s file (you remember Patricia don’t you) made for some very interesting reading. The file was very thick and took sometime to read. As Buck turned to the last page the seat belt sign came on for landing. When he got to the last 2 lines he almost shit when he read them. He read them a second time to make sure he hadn’t read them wrong. He put the file away as the plane came over the end of the runway and landed.

It was almost 10:30pm when the car dropped him off at the townhouse. He came in through the garage and saw that the Lincoln was there. He went up the stairs to the second level and entered the kitchen. The lights were on and Buck set his bag and briefcase down in the living room before he went up stairs. He could hear soft cries and gasps of pleasure coming from the bedroom. He crept slowly up the stairs recognizing one of the voices as Suzanne’s. He recognized the other one as Kris. They were both nude in the 69 position. Damn he thought what a situation to come home to. His cock was rock hard as he crept back downstairs and stripped off his clothes. Then he crept back up the stairs and entered the bedroom his 11 inch cock bobbing in front of him. They were too far into it to even notice he was there. Buck crept over to the vanity and took out a bottle of Kama Sutra Oil. Suzanne had her soft thighs locked around Kris’s head pulling her lips tight against her squirming pussy. Suzanne was sucking on Kris’s thick clit as she slid a big vibrating dildo in and out of Kris’s squirming pussy as her ass waved in the air. She’s about to get a big surprise Buck thought.

Suzanne saw him approaching and started to struggle to get free a big smile on her face. Buck put a finger to his lips in a quiet gesture and she immediately stopped. Suzanne reached up with her free hand and pulled his throbbing cock down to her licking the head and then sucking the head and 3 or 4 inches in to her soft, warm vacuuming mouth. Buck groaned as he started to leak precum immediately. He reached down and took the dildo from Suzanne as she let it go and started milking his full balls. “Aaaaaahhhhh shit,” he groaned softly as his cock started to shoot streams of thick hot creamy sperm. Suzanne took the first stream in her mouth. The second splashed against her face as she tried to squeeze it off pulling his cock from her mouth and aiming it at Kris’s pussy.

Buck pulled the dildo out and thrust forward into Kris’s pussy. He was 8 inches deep when Kris’s head snapped up realizing that there was a big real hard pulsing cock driving into her. “Who’s fucking-----------Master oooooooohhhhhhh God,” she screamed as Buck slammed the rest of his 11 inch cock into her the head rubbing on her womb. Kris was squirming her ass against Bucks groin wildly impaled on his big cock. Buck oiled the still vibating dildo and put the head on Kris’s rosebud. “Nnnnnooo, please, not my, ass, aaaaahhhhhhh shit Master,” she gasped out the words in between gulps for air as Buck popped the head of the dildo through her sphincter muscle and worked it 7 inches into her rectum. Kris could do no more than gulp air as she was trapped between Suzanne’s sucking mouth, Bucks hard cock, and the vibrating dildo in her ass.

Buck could feel the vibrating dildo through the thin membrane between Kris’s rectum and vagina. It was too much for him as his big cock started to pulse he screamed, “Aaaaahhhh shit.” He shot the first 2 streams of sperm into Kris’s pussy as he pulled the dildo out of her ass. The third stream splashed into the crack of her ass as he drove all 11 inches into her asshole. “Fuck,” he cried as her big ass muscle milked him dry. She collapsed forward rolling away.

Suzanne scrambled to her feet standing on the bed and jumped into Bucks arms. He caught her but his legs were too weak to hold them and they fell back on the bed. His still hard cock must have been perfectly positioned because it drove hard all 11 inches into Suzanne. “Ooooohhh yes,” Suzanne screamed even though it must have hurt.

“Baby, honey, please, wait,” Buck gasped still out of breath as he struggled to stop her.

It was too late. Suzanne had him locked in, her arms locked tight around his neck, her strong soft thighs locked over his as she started to squirm beneath him. Suzanne breathed in his ear, “My turn, God I’ve missed you. Just love me.” Those incredible muscles in her vagina started to do there work as she squirmed beneath him digging her hard 2 inch nipples into his chest and her hard 2 plus inch clit into his groin and cock. Suzanne gasped as she came time and again. She never let up and kept him locked in as they squirmed against each other. Finally after about 30 minutes she got what she wanted. Suzanne felt him start to throb in her now very sensitive pussy and gasped in his ear, “Together this time sweetheart,” as she started to squirm frantically beneath him.

“Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh damn,” Buck gasped as his sore balls and throbbing cock started to pulse sperm deep into Suzanne’s hungry milking vagina and womb. It went on for several minutes. When it was over Buck was totally exhausted but he kissed her gently and whispered in her ear, “Damn baby girl, you’re incredible honey.”

“Welcome home honey,” she whispered back. Suzanne finally released him and he rolled onto his back and struggled to sit up completely drained. He had forgotten about Kris and saw her sitting on the bed shaking her head slowly massaging her pussy with her hand.

“Damn Master,” Kris said. “I’ve seen adult movies and been involved in some group sessions but that was without a doubt the most erotic lovemaking I’ve ever seen in my life. You guys are really in love with each other aren’t you?”

“Yes,” Buck and Suzanne responded in unison.

“Master, I heard what you did to that guy the other day, the whole hotel knows. Everybody thinks you’re a real bad ass now. You’re way to smooth and self assured to be a cab driver. Who are you really Master?” Kris asked.

Buck was looking at Suzanne as she said, “Don’t look at me. I didn’t tell.”

“No she didn’t Master,” Kris said. “Donna’s apartment is over there and she was walking past the school on her way to work and saw the whole thing. She said the guy was a lot bigger than you are.”

“Look Kris, I’m a cab driver. It was just something that happened, let’s just leave it at that,” Buck said.

“Okay Master. I consider you and Suzanne good friends so I won’t say any more about it. By the way Todd and I broke up,” Kris said.

“Really,” Buck said. “What brought that on?”

“The weekend I spent with Donna in the Desert Master. I started thinking about what you told me when we were sitting in the Jacuzzi and realized there was something seriously wrong with our relationship. I spent last weekend in the desert with Steve Master. He told me what happened Sunday morning and said it was the most erotic sexual experience he ever had Master,” Kris said. “He still refers to you as Master when he talks about you just as I do Master. I have to be careful at the hotel though; I don’t think that would go over very well Master.”
“I hope it all works out for you Kris, Steve seems like a nice kid,” Buck said.

“Oh my God, it’s almost 2:00am. I better go home Master,” Kris said.

“You want to stay here tonight Kris? We can all sleep on this king size bed; there should be enough room. I’m not real fond of having pretty good looking girls running around at 2:00am in the morning alone. There are a lot of bad people out there,” Buck said.


”You and Suzanne don’t mind Master,” Kris said.

Buck looked at Suzanne as she said, “No it’s okay with me.” She had a big smile on her face.

Buck went downstairs and turned off the lights putting his briefcase and carry on in the closet. When he came back upstairs he crawled into bed with Suzanne on his right and Kris on his left. They immediately started stroking his body and he said, “Girls let’s get some sleep, I’m exhausted.”


Kris ran her tongue into his ear and murmured, “Goodnight Master.”

Suzanne was laying up against him, her arm across his body nuzzling his neck and murmured in his ear, “Welcome home sweetheart, I love you,” as she gently stroked his chest and stomach. Buck drifted off to sleep at peace with the world for the moment.

Thanks for reading. Please vote.

12