All Comments on 'Suzanne's Surrender'

by damppanties

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DJHyrrikhayneDJHyrrikhayneover 19 years ago
Lovely story

What really got me was the ending. I'm a real softie at heart, so to see the two characters end up marrying each others scored big points with me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WoW

Now, here your description was really good, but many people are going to want still more detail about the actual sex. I found your description very hot, but I found 2 things somewhat unrealistic: 1)Suzanne just goes along with this dude's advances when she just met him formally the day before. Surely she would at least need a little talking into things? 2)Although I'm a romantic, most people very seldom marry their first lover. The ending seemed contrived. But the description of Suzanne's seduction was TOTALLY hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing

This was so hot. I loved the fact that you added a bit of romance at the end.

So arousing, just like your other works. Keep it up.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Sensuous!

What a well written story ~ just what we've come to expect from you, DP. I loved the erotic imagery and the delicious descriptive language. The lovely closing scene 12 years later wraps it up with a ribbon - Ray gently waking Suzanne...

Terrific Write! Lovely read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
how refreshingly exquisite...

beautiful imagry intertwinned with the most perfect chisled diction- completley compeling writing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Her Hymen

The story tells of her, Suzanne being a Virgin, so why wasn't her first time described with at least a small aspect of pain, and even a small bleed as the hymen ruptured. then it would have been a 5 star story (instead of the 4 star I gave it)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous