Suzie's Lessons Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers

"Lay back and enjoy," Suzie said. "Remember to listen for someone coming."

"Did you remember to listen for someone coming?" he asked joking.

"I tried, but must admit I lost it around the second orgasm," she smiled.

Suzie sat down between Curt's bent legs and leaned forward, placing her arms on his legs. She started slowly licking his dick from the tip to the base and down to his balls. As she got to his balls, she could smell his musky scent. She sucked his balls into her mouth one at a time. She shook her head with Curt's testicle still in her mouth pulling it from side to side, causing him to groan.

Suzie then worked her way back up his dick. She took her time and once she got to just below the head, she held his dick with both hands and licked her tongue back and forth across this super sensitive spot.

Curt groaned, "Oh, fuck," and looked down at her as she tortured him.

Suzie teased his cock for a long time but eventually captured the head in her mouth and sucked and licked it like a lollipop.

Suzie worked her mouth down his shaft trying to get it as wet as possible. She spit on it whenever extra saliva was available in her mouth. She used her hands to work the saliva up and down his cock. When Suzie was ready she took him to the back of her mouth, swallowed repeatedly and popped his head into her throat. She pushed down until her lower lip was nestled against his balls. She stuck her tongue out and licked his balls with his cock buried down her throat. This caused her to gag, however, and she backed off.

She recovered and throated him again. This time she worked him with her throat muscles and Curt kept repeating, "Oh. god, oh, god," over and over.

Suzie worked him with her throat until she had to come up for air. She would back off when she thought he was close to coming. She wanted to prolong the blowjob and drive him crazy like he did to her. When Curt couldn't take it any longer and begged for release, she stopped completely.

"Oh, you evil woman," he said as he looked up. "Please let me cum. I am dying!"

"Stand up," Suzie said.

Curt gave her a curious look but did. Suzie moved into a kneeling position.

"I saw in that porn we watched, that one called 'Sisters Suck', the sister had a guy fuck her mouth. I want you to fuck my mouth Curt. Take my head in your hands and fuck yourself with my mouth," she said with a smile.

"You serious?" Curt asked.

"Yes, I want you to force yourself into the back of my mouth but I want you to tell me when you are going to cum," she said.

"Okay, this should be intense," he smiled.

Suzie put her hands on his hips just in case he got too rough. Suzie leaned forward and captured the head of his cock. Curt started moving his hips in a slow fucking motion. At first his cock just sawed back and forth across her tongue but not completely into the back of her mouth.

Soon though, Curt picked up the pace as his need to cum became supreme. Within seconds, he was pushing to the back of her mouth. His cockhead would wedge into the back of her mouth threatening to push directly into her throat. Curt would pull back until only the head was still in her mouth, and then fuck forward. Suzie struggled with the force of his thrusts but stayed with him, not wanting to give in.

Curt's hips became a blur as he fucked her mouth. He was driving deep into her mouth and the head clogged the entrance to her throat each time. Suzie thought if she angled her throat right, he might be able to go further but she was not ready to try that this time.

Loud wet squishing sounds and sucking noises filled the air. Curt had reached his limit. He tried desperately to hold off as he was thrilled with fucking her mouth. 'The sensations are different than fucking a pussy but no less pleasurable,' he thought. But he couldn't hold back any longer. His balls were tight to his body and ready to burst.

Curt remembered to warn Suzie as he felt the telltale churning in his balls. Within seconds, he climaxed and felt the sperm gush up his tube seeking release. Suzie was prepared for the first volley. From experience with Curt, she knew the first was powerful but small. It was the second she feared the most. With the way she had prolonged his orgasm and the days apart, she knew he would have a lot stored up. Suzie was not wrong and the second blast filled her mouth to capacity.

Curt was still trying to fuck her mouth but now Suzie held him back a bit by the hips. She knew if he got to the back of her mouth and fired off, she would be very likely to choke on it. Curt's legs were shaking violently and with his forward thrusts, it was all Suzie could do to hold him back just inside her mouth.

In this position, she was accomplished at swallowing his semen bursts without losing any. She won the battle and swallowed three mouthfuls and captured the last one. Curt had shot off in her mouth at least nine times from what she was able to count. When she knew he was done, she pulled her mouth back off his dick. Her mouth still held a lot of cum. She moved it around on her tongue tasting the saltiness and playing with the thickness. 'Boy, could he cum when he did without sex for a few days,' she thought. 'It's my job, as his girl, to keep the build-up under control for him.'

Curt finally opened his eyes and looked down at her. Cyclops was only slightly softer which amazed her. How could he not be going soft quickly after that cum? Suzie looked up at him with those gorgeous blue eyes. They were a bit teary from the mouth fucking but she could see the big grin on his face.

Suzie opened her mouth and showed Curt her prize just like she had seen those girls in the porn do. Curt's smile took on a look of shock as she swirled his cum with her tongue, forced it to the front of her mouth and then she swallowed with a big gulp. Then she showed him it was all gone.

"OH, fuck Suzie, you're incredible!" he said.

"I don't know how you do it but each time you give me the blowjob of my life. Just when I think that was the best one ever, you top it the next time. That was without a doubt the greatest of them all," he exclaimed.

"Glad you liked it," she smiled. "I wanted..." they heard a noise back by the path.

Curt looked up as Suzie turned to look, still on his knees facing his exposed penis. There at the mouth of the path was a man of about fifty with his small leashed dog. He was looking right at them. There could be no doubt to him what these kids were just doing. When they spotted him he turned and proceeded back up the path. Curt was struggling to get his still rigid dick back into his jock and sweats. Suzie got up from her knees in shock.

"Fuck, how long was he there?" Curt asked to her and himself.

"My God, he saw what we were doing," Suzie fretted.

"He couldn't have been there long," Curt said, but not really sure.

"Shit, he must think me a total slut," Suzie lamented.

"No, just two young people having sex. That's all," Curt said trying to lessen the result.

"Oh, God, Curt, he might have seen me showing you your sperm in my mouth," Suzie gasped.

"Your back was to him," Curt told her.

"Yes, but in the position I was in and with my head back like that, he might have guessed," she cried.

"Maybe, but he couldn't have seen anything," he said, trying to ease her stress. "Oh, my God," she said. "You think we're going to get in trouble?"

"No, but we better leave," he said.

"I can't," Suzie said. "What if he's still on the trail or waiting for us? I'd just die to have him see me again."

"We'll walk slowly watching for him," Curt said. "We have to leave."

"Okay, but please don't let him see me again," she pleaded.

They walked to the path and slowly back out to the main path. They listened intently for any sound and looked ahead to make sure no one was waiting for them. It was 6:30 and Suzie needed to be home for dinner anyway. They pressed forward along the main trail. Several people came walking down the path towards them. They hid the first time but realized these were just other people out walking. Even so, as they passed the people and nodded hello, Suzie could not help feeling self-conscious.

They finally made it out to the main lot but still didn't see the man with the dog. They practically ran to the car. They jumped in, started up and pulled out of the park in a matter of seconds. They were out on the main road leading home before either of them looked at each other. When Suzie looked over at Curt, he was looking as stressed as she must.

"What're we going to do?" Suzie said, still concerned.

Curt looked at her and smiled, "Nothing, but we need to be more careful on that beach if we ever go back there," he said.

"Oh, God, I can't ever go back there again," Suzie said. "I'd freak if I ever saw that guy with the dog again."

He looked at her and chuckled, "It's not that bad," he tried to calm her.

"Not that bad! How can you say that? That guy saw me giving you a blowjob," she said.

"Probably made his day," Curt joked. "No, made his week, I'll bet."

"Oh, funny," she said still concerned. "How long do you think he was there?"

"Not a clue," Curt said.

"You were supposed to be watching," Suzie accused him.

"I know, sorry. Your blowjob was just too good," he smiled.

"You think this is funny. I don't. What if he saw you fucking my mouth? Oh, how embarrassing. He must have been thinking that I'm a complete slut," she said.

"If he saw that, and that's a big if, he was probably wishing it was him on the receiving end," Curt said.

"You think so?" Suzie asked.

"Sure thing! That guy was old but not that old. I bet he'd have liked you to do it to him," Curt said.

"Oh, gross," Suzie finally smiled. "Not on his life." They laughed.

They talked it through on the ride home and by the end were laughing about the whole thing. Suzie was still embarrassed but if she never saw that man again, Curt convinced her, what was the harm. So they joked about it but agreed it would be their secret too. Suzie was feeling much better when she walked into the house. She headed for the stairs to shower before dinner but her mom and dad stopped her. They had been waiting in the living room for her.

"Suzie, we got a call today from the police. They want you to come in for questioning," her dad said.

'Oh, my God,' Suzie thought! That old man with the dog called the police on us. 'But how did he know who we were,' she thought? She was just about to say something when her dad continued.

"Were you at a party at the house of a guy named Kevin last Saturday?" he asked. "There was a rape at that party and drugs and the police are looking for anyone that attended the party."

Suzie didn't know what to do. She couldn't lie about this to her parents.

"Yes, I was there with Janie," she said, purposely not mentioning Mary.

"Well, Janie will have to go too, then," he said.

"Go where?" Suzie asked.

"They want you to go down to the police station after school to give a statement," he said.

Suzie looked at her mom, who had a very worried look on her face.

"But why? Do we have to, Dad? We don't want to be involved," she cried.

"But you're involved if you and Janie were there. They just want you to tell them what you saw. If you didn't see anything then it should be over quick. Did you see anything?" he asked.

Suzie froze. She did not know what to say. Then she realized her silence made her look guilty so she spoke up.

"I might have," was all she could think to say.

"Like what?" her dad immediately asked.

"I might have seen someone high on drugs," she said.

"Suzie, what're you doing at a party where there are drugs," her mom burst out.

"I didn't know there were drugs there until I saw someone affected by them," she said.

"Who was that?" her dad now asked.

Suzie froze again. What could she tell her parents? How should she answer? She was completely conflicted and her mother saw it right away.

"Susannah Johnson, you need to tell us the whole story. This is serious business if the police are involved and they want to talk to you. We're here for you but we can only help you if we know the complete truth," she said.

Suzie broke and told them everything that happened with Janie. She told them about the party and drinking, about someone spiking Janie's juice with Ecstasy, and then the full story about the confrontation with Bart. How Scott and Peggy had helped her get Janie into the car. She stopped there. Her parents were alarmed and grateful that nothing had happen to Janie and her father congratulated Suzie on being so brave. They both complimented her and Janie on not drinking or purposely taking drugs. Suzie thought for a minute she might not have to say more but her mother was not so easily put off.

"What else, young lady?" her mother said sternly.

"What?" Suzie said.

"You haven't told us everything. I can see it in your face. What are you holding back? What else did you see? You know the police are going to be asking you tough questions. You need to be honest and open with them. You must first tell us everything so we can help," she said.

"But I promised I wouldn't say anything, Mom. I can't go back on my word," Suzie said.

Now her father jumped in. "Suzie, this is serious business. This is a felony we are talking about here. The papers say someone was raped at that house that night. I want you to tell us everything you know regardless of who you promised. I thought you said nothing happened to Janie?" he asked.

"It wasn't Janie," Suzie blurted out and suddenly knew she had opened the door.

They would not let her hold to her promise to Mary anymore. She would have to tell them.

"Out with it," he said. "Who else was there and what happened?"

Her mom added, "Suzie, you're eighteen but you're still our responsibility and little girl. You must tell us everything so we can help."

Suzie broke down and told them the rest of the story about Mary. She told them everything. She even told them how she was the one to call 911. At the end, she was crying, her mom was crying, and her dad sat stunned. For several minutes, they just looked at each other and cried or stared. Finally, her dad spoke.

"I need to tell Walt Williams," he said.

"No, no, you can't!" Suzie screamed. "I promised Mary. It'll kill her, Daddy. You can't tell. I fear for what Mary might do if her parents find out."

"But Suzie," her mom said, "they must know so they can get her help."

"No, please, Mom. Mary is handling it fine. She has even agreed to go to the prom with us. She is trying to forget and put the whole incident behind her. You can't tell her dad please; it will break her spirit if her dad finds out," Suzie said.

"But, honey, they need to help her," he said.

"No, Daddy, please don't say anything to her father. How would you feel if it was me? Wouldn't it hurt you deeply? Mary can't stand the thought of that," she added.

Her father thought about that and her parents exchanged looks.

Finally her mother asked, "Suzie, would you keep something like this for us?"

"I don't know," Suzie answered. "But how would you feel, Daddy, if you knew I had been raped? If I had lost my virginity like this."

"I'd be sick to death," her dad answered soberly.

"Exactly, and Mary is afraid it will kill her dad," she said.

"But, Suzie, it's not right to keep something this important from them," her mother said. "They should all know and deal with it through counseling and together."

"Mom, please, no. We can't tell the Williams. Mary is coping fine but if it gets out and her parents know, it may push her over the edge," she said.

"It may come out now anyway," her mom said. "The police are going to get to the bottom of this."

"There was another girl raped that night. The papers don't mention her name but it was Kathy Walker. She has been missing from school and we are all certain it's her," Suzie said. "The police might be satisfied with just one victim."

"Suzie, you are kidding yourself and hurting Mary by shielding her. The truth needs to come out so the proper action can be taken and the criminals brought to justice," he said.

"Will it be justice if Mary ends up committing suicide, Daddy?" she asked. "Because that is what might happen if we tell Mary's parents."

"They can get her help," her mother said.

"I have another idea," her father said. "Let me talk to my attorney. Marty Cohen will know how we need to handle this for your sake and Mary's."

"That's a good idea, honey," his wife said.

"How about that, sweetie?" he said to Suzie.

"Okay, Daddy," Suzie said, admitting it was the best course of action.

"What about Janie?" her mom said.

"What about Janie?" Suzie said, shocked they would bring her up too.

"Do her parents know? Has she been called to make a statement?" her mom asked.

"I don't know. Probably not or Janie would have called me," Suzie said.

"Well, someone needs to tell them," her mother said.

"Why?" Suzie asked.

"Think of it, Suzie," her dad said. "If they know about you, they will soon know about Janie. Besides, you're going to have to tell the police the truth."

"Daddy, I can't tell the police about Mary. I just can't. She does not want it coming out. She would sooner forget about it and not press charges," Suzie stated.

"Well, let me work with Marty Cohen on that issue," he said. "But someone needs to inform Janie and her parents."

"I'll call her right now," Suzie said.

"Okay, but you must convince her to tell her parents or we will," he said.

"Okay, okay, I will," Suzie said.

They all stood and hugged. Suzie tried to avoid too much contact as she knew she probably smelt of sweat and, maybe worse, sex. Her mom said dinner was spaghetti and would be ready in fifteen minutes. Suzie said she needed a fast shower first and to call Janie. She disappeared upstairs. Beth met her in the hall but Suzie said she could not talk then and breezed right by her into her room. She hated to do that to her little sister but she needed to call Janie right away. She would make it up to Beth later.

Suzie dialed Janie on her cell. Fortunately, Janie picked up on the third ring.

"Hi, Suzie, what's up?" Janie said, cheery.

Suzie told her the full story and Janie nearly suffocated holding her breath throughout. "My God," she said when Suzie was finally done. "What're we going to do?"

"You need to tell you folks now," Suzie said.

"Why?" Janie asked.

"Because the police are going to find out, and my parents will tell yours if you don't," she said. "How're the police going to find out?" Janie asked.

"I may have to tell them," Suzie said. "My parents are insisting I tell the police the truth, even about Mary. They are talking to an attorney for advice," she said.

"Oh, shit! So I have to tell my parents about the whole thing?" Janie said with concern in her voice. "Janie, it's the only way. The cops are going to want to talk with you too," she said.

"Shit, Suzie," Janie said. "I guess I don't have a problem telling my parents but poor Mary. You heard what she said about her dad knowing. Can't we keep her out of it?"

"I hope so, Janie. Look, I have to shower from my work out before dinner, and I need to tell Curt yet. Tell me you will speak to your parents right away please?" she asked.

"Okay, I'll go tell them now but do I have to say anything about Mary? Her dad and my dad golf together often?" she asked.

"Janie, I'll leave that to you but I think they're going to find out soon enough. Unfortunately for Mary, I don't think we can keep this a secret much longer," Suzie stated. "But if you do tell them, try to convince them not to say anything to the Williams until my dad talks to his lawyer."

"Okay, Suzie. Wow, this whole thing is becoming an even bigger nightmare especially for poor Mary," Janie said.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers