Suzie's Lessons Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"Yes, it is," Suzie said. "Call me later, huh."

"Okay. Bye, Suzie," Janie said.

Suzie called Curt quickly and told him the whole story as fast as she could. He was shocked but agreed her dad was probably following the proper course. Curt offered to take her to the police station the following day after school. Suzie thanked him and they hung up.

Suzie showered quickly worrying the whole time about poor Mary. She was deep in thought all through dinner. Her parents recognized her conflicted emotions and steered much of the dinner conversation to Beth and her day, so Suzie could think.

After dinner, Suzie talked with Beth in her room. She apologized for her rude behavior but she needed to shower and speak with Janie right away. Beth forgave her and told Suzie she wanted to tell her that she was going out with that boy Mark again on Friday. Suzie said that was wonderful. They talked a bit more and Suzie told Beth she really needed to study her lines and do some homework. Beth said fine and Suzie exited to her room.

Suzie had a hard time concentrating on her homework and lines for the play but got several hours in before bed. She just hoped she would remember what she did because thoughts of Mary were popping up in her mind constantly. Fortunately, she was tired from the day's events and even though she thought she would have trouble sleeping she conked out pretty fast.

End of Chapter Seven.

The prom coming up next.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers