Suzie's Lessons Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,589 Followers

"Oh, too bad," he said. "I thought you had much bigger and better plans."

"And just what would be bigger and better in your mind?" Suzie questioned.

"Well, Cyclops might like to use the backdoor," Curt discussed with a grin.

Suzie just looked at Curt and got out of the pool. He followed her. Mary and Mark were still fooling around, with a few wet kisses on her belly being part of the fun. Suzie walked to the lounge chairs and picked up her towel to dry off. Curt was right behind her and did the same. When she turned, his sight was drawn to her breasts. Her nipples were outlined through the thin material of the bikini top. They were erect from the change in temperature making them prominent. Curt felt himself drawn to them.

"Why did you exit the pool so fast when I mentioned your backdoor?" he asked.

"Well, for one I didn't want to talk about that in earshot of Mark and Mary even though they weren't really listening. But I also was concerned about something else," Suzie said.

"What is that?" Curt asked.

"Curt, I don't know if I can do other things because I'm still on my period."

"Well, I realized you were. That is why I suggested the backdoor. Is it you really don't like anal?" he asked.

"Well, it's my least favorite of my three holes to have Cyclops visit, but, no, that's not it. I do like anal as long as we go slow and I can have time to adjust to you. I like it at least once in a while. What I'm concerned about is you seeing me with a tampon in," she stated with a frowned.

"Why would that bother you?" he asked.

"Well, it's kind of gross with the string hanging out and all," Suzie said. I didn't want you to see me like that."

"Oh, that's okay," Curt said. "I have seen it all before, even blood down there."

"You have?" Suzie said, kind of grossed out. "Let me guess, Joanie?"

Curt chuckled, "How did you know? She even removed one while I watched once."

"Oh, my god," Suzie gasped. "I wouldn't want you to see that."

"Suzie, it's very natural, no big deal."

"Okay, so you wouldn't care about seeing me like that?" she asked.

"Not in the least," he said.

As if on cue, the pizza guy came around the back side of the house as Curt had instructed.

Curt grabbed his wallet and went to get the pizzas and pay. The others could chip in later. There was a table with an umbrella near the lounge chairs and Suzie began to put out the paper plates and napkins which Curt had already put on the table in a stack. He asked her to get the Cokes from the refrig in the cabana too.

Suzie walked to the main room door and knocked but got no answer so she entered. She didn't see Andy or Janie anywhere and the bathroom door was wide open. 'They must be in the locker room,' she thought. She grabbed the two 2-liter bottles of Coke in the refrig.

Before she left she figured she better let them know the pizza was here so she walked around to the door to the locker room. It was closed and as she approached she could hear Janie's voice. As she got up to the door, Janie's voice was now distinguishable. What she heard made her smile and retreat without knocking. They would have to just eat cold pizza. When she returned to Curt, she saw Mary and Mark were exiting the pool still teasing each other.

Curt noticed Suzie's smile. "They are having fun with each other, aren't they?" he said, nodding towards Mary and Mark.

"You don't know the half of it and I don't mean them," Suzie said chuckling and nodding back towards the cabana.

"Oh, I see," Curt replied. "Did you disturb them in the middle of something?"

"No, but I heard plenty from the locker room," she quipped.

"Like what?"

Suzie leaned closer to him and whispered, "I heard Janie telling Andy to 'Fuck her harder and deeper,' and she was moaning and gasping as she did it."

Curt laughed out loud and Mark yelled over, "What's so funny?"

"Nothing, nothing," Curt said, and they busied themselves dishing out pizza and pouring drinks.

They continued to laugh quietly to themselves until Mary and Mark approached.

Mary and Mark joined them at the table wrapped in towels. Mary's long dark hair was still dripping water down her back. They ate the pizza and drank Cokes while joking about the fun they all had in the pool. They thanked Curt for the invite. They were done eating and moved away from the table in the lounge chairs talking, when Janie and Andy finally emerged from the cabana.

"You guys ate already," Janie said, as they moved to the table to see what was left.

There was still a good half pizza left and they sat to eat. Janie looked over to Suzie as she took her first bite. Suzie gave her a half laugh nod, which puzzled Janie. After they finished eating they joined the others. After some friendly conversation, Curt suggested they play one of his parent's board games. Clue was an option, but they chose a game called Outburst so they could play guys versus girls. Curt got the game and they played till it got dark, which was about 8:30. They had laughed and joked a lot throughout the game and had a great time. At one point though, Janie leaned over to Suzie to whisper to her about the nod before.

"What was the weird nod and laugh you gave me before?" Janie asked.

"I went into the cabana to get the Cokes and you guys for pizza," Suzie said.

"I didn't hear you yell," Janie said.

"I didn't yell, but I did walk up to the locker room door with the intentions of knocking. I didn't however when I heard you," Suzie smiled.

"What? You heard me?" Janie said, now worried.

"Yes, quite distinctly," Suzie stated with a grin.

"What'd you hear?" Janie said, now mortified.

"Something to the affect of, 'Andy, fuck me harder and deeper,' with a lot of moans and gasps," Suzie said.

"Oh, my god!" Janie said, covering her mouth. "You didn't! Oh, how embarrassing."

"It's great," Suzie said. "Don't worry, it was funny."

"Damn," Janie said, laughing now too.

"What're you two whispering about over there?" Mary asked.

"Tell you later," Janie said.

After the game was over, Janie and Andy said goodbye and thanked Curt again. They had to leave because both had homework and a busy day the next day. Curt suggested that they move the party into the cabana to avoid the bugs and watch some TV. Mark had a surprise if they were up for it. He had borrowed a porn movie from someone and had it in his backpack. They moved into the cabana and as Mark and Curt set things up.

Mary asked Suzie, "What were you and Janie talking about?"

When Suzie was done telling her the whole story, Mary was laughing hysterically. Mark asked this time what was so funny but Mary just told him later. They settled into watching the porn movie. This one was called "Backdoor Bitches" and was obviously about girls taking it in the anus. It was obvious, because the first scene opened with a young girl in a bikini by a pool being strip by two guys and fucked in the ass and mouth at the same time. She even was double penetrated by the two guys, which brought gasps from Suzie and Mary.

"Can someone really do that?" Mary asked, amazed.

"What?" Mark answered. "You mean take it in both holes at once? Sure."

"My god," said Mary. "I can't imagine what that must feel like."

"I guess it's something you need to experience for yourself," Mark said joking.

"I guess so," Mary agreed, then blew him a kiss.

They watched the rest of the movie together. When it was over Mark and Mary decided it was time to go, leaving Suzie and Curt alone. It was 10:15.

"Suzie, do you need to go?" Curt asked.

"I do, but you must be horny after that movie," Suzie said.

"I'll be okay," Curt said, but he didn't sound convincing.

"I need to take care of you before I leave," Suzie said.

"No, it's okay."

"You wanted in my ass before. I should let you do it, especially after that movie," she said. "That movie probably made you want to do anal more than anything."

"Well, yeah." Curt agreed.

"We can do it and I know how," Suzie said.

"You do?" Curt asked.

"Yes, while I give you head, I want you to work the butt plug up my ass. After I'm open and you're good and primed, you can fuck me in the ass until you cum," Suzie said.

"Good plan except for one thing," Curt said. "How about you? Where do you get off?"

"I probably will. Don't worry about me," she said.

They tried exactly what Suzie had suggested. Curt got all the dildos and lube while Suzie covered the couch with towels. Suzie then lay down on the couch on her back. As Curt worked the lubed butt plug into her incredibly tight ass, Suzie sucked on Cyclops getting him hard in no time. While Curt worked the plug around in her ass, Suzie sucked him like she had in the shower.

Pre-cum bathed her tongue making her even more horny and moved her closer towards an orgasm. Curt could see the string of the tampon in her cunt but pretended not to notice. Even having a period, he thought she still had the best looking pussy he had ever seen. He worked the butt plug back and forth and Suzie moaned her approval. It felt great to her once she got comfortable to the intruder.

Now they were ready for Curt to enter her and he moved into position. Suzie reluctantly let go of his cock and watched him position it at the opening to her rectum. She leaned back and tried to relax. Curt moved the head into her rear hole and eased forward. The size difference to the plug was immediately apparent. She remember the last time they had opened her more with the dildo first. The time constraint meant they needed to take this abbreviated approach, but Suzie was second guessing her plan. The larger cockhead was splitting her poor little butt hole open like it as a wedge.

Suzie fought to relax as the pressure at her sphincter increased as Curt pressed forward. Finally the head popped inside and they both groaned with the effort and relief. Curt worked his lubed dick further into her slowly. It took what seemed like hours to Suzie but was really minutes to bury his cock to the root in her butt. Curt held it there for a while allowing Suzie to relax and get used to his big cock in her ass. When she finally indicated she was ready, he started moving. He moved slowly at first but built in pace and in no time was giving Suzie a strong rhythmic fucking in the ass. Suzie's ass was so tight it squeezed Curt's cock like an extra small velvet hand. He built towards his release as he quickened the tempo. Soon he was ramming into Suzie the same as if he was fucking her cunt.

Suzie moaned beneath him. The pain had left her ass. It still felt full but in a good way and his thrusts were pleasurable. Suzie was content to lay there and just let him have his way with her ass. She didn't think she would cum but she wanted him to enjoy dumping a big load up her anal passage. She had her eyes closed when she heard the buzzing. Before she could open them to look she felt the vibrator touch her exposed clit. The electric pulse of pleasure opened her eyes wide and she gasped and then shrieked.

Curt told her, "Hold this against your pussy," as he handed it to Suzie.

She was a little embarrassed to work her own cunt in front of him, but she did what he said. The vibrating pulses from the electric dildo drove her mad as she worked it around her clit and over her pussy lips. She forgot all about the tampon as she used the vibrator to push her towards a fantastic orgasm. With Curt pounding her ass and the vibrator pleasuring her snatch, Suzie climbed the ladder towards her climax.

When Curt bent down and sucked her left nipple into his mouth, that was all the stimulation her tired mind could take. She pinched her own other nipple as she arched her back off the couch. Rockets exploded in her mind as she held the vibrator to her clit. She vaguely realized Curt was huffing and puffing above her. In another few seconds he groaned loudly and she could feel his hot cum flooding her abused anal tunnel.

The multiple sensations drove the beautiful blond wild and she just tripped right into a second orgasm even before the first ended. Curt's plowing off her tight rear hole slowed as he pumped her full of sperm. Suzie couldn't take it anymore and allowed the vibrator to just roll free from her hand onto the couch. They stayed like that with Curt half laying on her and half supported by his elbows. They both panted as they tried to recover from the exertion and the ultimate pleasure.

Finally, Curt said to her, "You okay?"

"God, that was wild," Suzie gasped, between breaths.

"How's your butt?"

"It'll probably be incredibly sore tomorrow, but it feels fine now. Maybe a bit abused but fine," she said. "Did you like it?"

"I did, babe," he said and kissed her. "It was incredible, thanks."

They kissed passionately for several minutes until they both realized time was passing by. It was 10:45. The whole thing had taken a half hour but felt like two hours to them. They tried to move quickly and organized the cabana. Curt walked Suzie home at 11:00. They kissed with love and passion at the back door.

"God, you're the greatest," Curt said.

"You too," Suzie said. "You bring out the woman in me."

"I love you," Curt said.

"I love you too," Suzie cried.

They kissed with such passion Suzie could feel Cyclops stir in Curt's swim trunks.

"My, could you really go again?" she asked, with a smile.

"You drive me wild," Curt said. "All I want to do is pleasure you forever."

"I'd like that," Suzie said. "I'll miss your touch ten minutes from now."

"I'll miss yours in nine minutes from now," he replied grinning.

They worked their way down to zero with Suzie getting the last word.

"Suzie?"

"Yes."

"I announce your lessons are officially over," he said.

"You mean I'm a certified sexy woman now?" she asked with a smile.

"You not only passed the test, but you added chapters to the book," Curt said joking.

"I did huh," she mused.

"Especially with this," he said, as he kissed her on the mouth.

"You like my mouth do you?" Suzie said, when the kiss parted.

"I love your mouth," Curt said. "Almost as much as I love you!"

"Well, anything for my big strong man that I love so much," she said.

The next kiss was so deep and full they both felt like it would be their last, the last as separate people that is. From now on Curt and Suzie would be together always.

Thanks for reading this story. Hope you liked this final chapter. Happy Holidays! Look for more different things from me in 2007. Happy New Year!

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,589 Followers