Suzy Goes Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MCWIMP2
MCWIMP2
57 Followers

Anthony groaned, "Nope, sorry, one time thing you know, but it sure has been one helluva trip!"

Suzy again spoke. "Okay guys, now the black guy gets to put his cock into the white guy!" Anthony laughed.

"How you want it?" he asked me. "How you wanna suck my cock?"

I smiled, "Would love for you to fuck my face! Let me lie on the couch!"

I did, my head on a pillow. Anthony straddled my chest, his purple cock head against my mouth. I opened and took him in. He tasted like Suzy's pussy! I sucked him deep, grasping his ass cheeks as I did. Soon, he grabbed my hair and began moving his cock in and out. I stopped moving, giving him control. This is what I love about sucking another man; give him complete control and let him fuck me as he wishes. Soon, he was fucking so deeply I began gagging and choking. He was unrelenting; his cock head slammed into my throat again and again.

He looked down into my face. "That's it, you white cock sucker! Let me fuck that dirty mouth. That's all you whitey's are good for, cum dump for real men, black men! Suck my cock good, a black cock! Take it, you white whore. You male slut! Call yourself a man? Hell, you aren't even good enough to suck black cock, but I'll let you. Gonna shoot my seed way down that fucking white throat, make you gag and puke. Best not puke on the black man, Cunt, or I'll whip your ass! I impregnated your bitch wife, filled her womb with black seed, now she's gonna have my black baby! How you like that, cock sucker? Gonna complain? Who to?"

He tilted his head back and laughed a screeching, whore-fucking noise as his cock slammed into my throat. I could barely breathe; my head was swimming. Suddenly, he gripped my hair even tighter, and jammed his cock all the way in.

"Gonna choke the shitting life outa your white, useless self! Your gonna eat so much black cum you'll shit your pants! Now swallow this load of real man sauce! Swallow, godammit!"

His cock went all the way down; my face was buried in his wiry pubic hair. I felt faint; my eyes rolled back. Then, he grunted and I felt a huge wad of thick syrup shoot down my throat. Four more times he expunged a large load of his cum into me, then held his cock as deep as possible for a bit as I struggled for breath. Finally, he pulled out and stood. I choked and gasped, then rolled to the side and puked cum all over the carpet. He laughed. I saw Suzy run to his side, hugging and kissing him.

"Oh god, what a man! You sure showed this wimp what a real man is! You really fucked his throat! God, oh how I love you, you wonderful fuck!"

I reverted back to earlier and figured, no prayed that this was part of her act. They went arm in arm to the kitchen. I was beat; reclined on the sofa, still swallowing black man's cum. Suzy peeked in the door.

"Wanna sandwich, Darling? We're starved!"

I stumbled to join them. Suzy was on his lap, kissing between bites of food. He looked at me.

"Enjoy your mouth fuck?

I choked a 'Yes', then made a sandwich. I sat quietly, enjoying the food. My throat was raw, and I was still coughing up cum. The two of them looked at me, smiling. I grimaced back.

"Honey," she said, "It was all in fun, wasn't it, Lover? Anthony wanted you to enjoy giving him a good cock sucking! I sure enjoyed it! Did you?"

I nodded and finished my sandwich.

"Honey" Suzy said, "There's just one more thing, remember? I want Anthony to fuck your ass like the cock sucking whore you are, and fill it with more of his wonderful cum!" I groaned.

"You promised!" she pouted. "Please let Anthony fuck your useless ass, then we'll retire!"

We returned to the bedroom. I got on the bed on all fours. Suzy corrected me.

"Not that way, I want you the way all whores get fucked! On your back, legs raised, grunting your enjoyment!" Bitch!

I rolled over and spread my legs. Anthony mounted me and slammed his cock into my man pussy. I screamed in agony. No lube, no foreplay!

"Shut the fuck up, pussy man! Take it like the cunt you are. You're my cunt now, got it? Take my fuck and my cum like the man you aren't!" He laughed hilariously. I didn't see the humor.

Suzy kneeled by his side, sucking his tongue.

"Fuck the pussy, My Love! Make him see that only you are the man here! Punish his sorry ass with a hard fucking! Make him scream! Make him cum with love for you and your big cock!"

I was crying again, partly from the agony of his cock up my ass, but mostly because my loving wife was again humiliating and belittling me to him.

"Oh quit crying, you baby! Can't you stand a little fuck? I sure took it, several times, and I want more. I want Anthony to be my man, godammit! Anthony, will you move here and take over as the man? Pussy here can be our gopher, clean and cook while we fuck our eyeballs out! Will you do that, Lover? Will you let me be your whore cunt? I'll fuck your friends, if you say so. I'll fuck anybody you say. You can sell my slut cunt to any man willing to pay. Want that, Darling? Want me to be your fuck slave, your whore, your cunt? Just say the word, my man, and I am yours! Do I make myself clear?"

Anthony slammed his cock painfully into my bowels and unleashed a wave of cum into me. Where the hell does he make all that cum? He has dumped a hell of a lot into both of us. He climbed off, and Suzy jumped onto him, wrapping her arms and legs about his hard body. She kissed him deeply, and repeated her undying love. They left me to drink more brandy. I just lay there.

Later, they returned. Suzy came to me. "Baby, just one more job, then you can rest. I'm gonna kneel and suck my man's wonderful cock. You're gonna get behind him, spread his ass cheeks, and lick his asshole for all you're worth! Now, get cracking!"

I groaned and rose. She was already sucking him. I did as she ordered; knelt, spread them, and ran my tongue along his ass crack. Then, I pushed my face into that crack, and licked furiously into his tight ass hole. He shuddered and groaned.

Suzy asked, "Is he doing it right, Lover, Is he sucking your asshole good enough? Want me to beat his ass so he'll do it better? I want you to be happy, My Darling!"

He grunted his pleasure, and I heard her resume sucking. He lasted a hell of a long time. My tongue was getting raw and tired. I decided licking a man's asshole wasn't so bad after all. I could get used to it. Maybe Suzy would keep me around as an asshole licker and cum dump. Finally, I felt his ass cheeks tighten, and with a grunt he found release. His asshole tightened on my tongue, then he moved away. Suzy kissed him deeply, then looked at me.

"Sorry, ass lickers and cock suckers don't get kisses, especially when they aren't really men!" she leered. I wanted to die right there.

MCWIMP2
MCWIMP2
57 Followers
12