All Comments on 'Swallowed at the Spa'

by suddenlyserious

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Sothe101Sothe101over 9 years ago
What on earth?

Where did this idea come from??? Very cool premise, never seen anything like it at all. Well done.

dk519dk519over 9 years ago
Interesting

wow. That was dark. Very creative. Well Done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really nice work, please write more.

Hi, just read you story, I enjoyed it alot. I like the way you describe how she feels in each part of the process and that most of it was pleasurable.

Most of all I liked that there were no teeth involved as that really makes it not fun for the victim. I wasn't sure if you have ever heard of Deviantart, it houses some very fine writers of this genre (vore) where you might find some stories that you enjoy as they cater to this type of writing.

I want to make just a little bit of constructive criticism if I may, its in no way meant to be negative, its just so if you do some more vore it might appeal more to people that like it.

Your overall story was wonderful, it depicts a person that enjoys touch and that she enjoys this creature alot but it would be nice if she went a bit further in her exploration, you mention that the creature has a tongue, and when she went in knees first on her second entry into the creature i feel the creature might have explored her body with it and increased her pleasure. Im sure if the creature eats vines it probable had a prehensile tongue and could roam all over (and perhaps inside) her body increasing her pleasure to a new level. Keep up the excellent work, hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

this was awsome

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I loved how Liana/Laina? thought that her and Eliza were friends, but Eliza just treated her like food. The hottest line was probably"Eliza tightened her gut around her new meal."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Did they "retrieve" Laina from Eliza?

Lots of ways to save her. This was unfinished.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

Not bad. Has a good composition. Some parts I had to re-read to make complete sense of. Some parts not as specific. But overall good. I would like to see more of you work. This being the only only. What makes this especially good is that this seems like a scenario that could actually happen In real life. Which is what I find especially good about It.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beautiful way to go. I oftened fantasised about being swallowed whole and slowly digested

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous