All Comments on 'Swallowtail Ch. 13'

by ktmccoll

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Such a shame

Twelve nicely written chapters detailing a romantic domme/sub relationship between two people, an enjoyable rarity on Literotica. Could it be that somebody actually understands that this type of relationship can actually exist, and is able to write about it in a coherent way? Enter chapter thirteen, where the relationship, after a year of establishing boundaries and the fact that love can exist, is suddenly broached by a third person, a lover not mentioned but who immediately assumes a position of respect and dominance in the storyline.

This took what could have been an exceptional love story where dominance and submission were well depicted, and relegated it to the typical, "I say I love you, but your submission means that you will never be a good enough lover to please me fully". Submission does not equal weakness and worthlessness. At least it didn't until this chapter. If he wants or needs to be dominated, there are plenty of people out there that can do it. She promised him more, then renege on the implicit agreement.

He should realize that, no matter what she may say, he is completely replaceable, and move on to somebody better than her...

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Mixed feelings

I would have preferred it stayed just between them. However, I think that was one of the better 'sharing' scenes I have read. Mostly because it was sharing, equally and all around. Dex sought his permission. Naima drew him in. The needs of all were satisfied. This was not Dex tied him up and tossed him to a rabid pack of guys to be abused. That it was not repeated showed it to be a step on their journey, not the taking over of their relationship. Love and bonding comes in different flavors. I can enjoy this flavor very much and set aside the few nuts within that are not for me. All in all, a very tasty treat. :)

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 11 years ago
Thank you, kt

This has been such a wonderful story from the very first chapter and it is sad to say goodbye to it. I would have liked a different ending, but that is, of course, entirely your decision and you have had the courage to make it.

I still consider this to be one of the finest pieces of work I have had the pleasure of reading, and I hope, when you have taken a well-earned rest from writing, that you come back with something equally as thrilling - or dare I say - even better!

My count makes 65 stars for this story! Well done.

redyellowgoredyellowgoalmost 11 years ago
Sorry to see

this come to an end...beautiful story, Thank you!

For Anon...perhaps, you should read this story esp the last paragraph and last line. The night was not about D/s or BDSM or even Kink, though clearly it was there. It was about love, love of pleasure, love of oneself, and the ones that you love, that no one should live w/regret. It was a moment shared w/respect and trust not pushing limits. Yes line/limits are/have been drawn as w/any couple but at some point in time the universe does align and a perfect moment is created, rules and limits are blurred w/in that time. The moment was agreed upon, which were secured between both people as Dex was willing, she asked and he gave his consent. Willingly he gave has he felt their need for the two girls to couple. There was a healing that the two of them had and revisiting was them ending the healing process as Dex is now fulfilled in sex, in love, in happiness, in life.

Thank you again.

getthebookgetthebookalmost 11 years ago
Thank you

I liked it just fine....wonderful story thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Entertaining read - quite a trip beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant

An outstanding story, the best I've read on Literotica. The characters are likeable and realistic, and you can't help but hope their relationship works out. This it the way erotica should be written.

fmp0927fmp0927about 10 years ago
Outstanding story!

As others have commented, this story is compelling, engaging, well written and thoroughly entertaining. Like any really good story, the reader is slowly drawn in and becomes invested in the characters. And also like any really good story, reaching the end is bittersweet. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us!

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 9 years ago
Excellent!

Have voted 5***** for each chapter. It excels as an erotic and thoughtful novella. Enjoyable throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

really beautiful writing - thank you!

WheablistWheablist7 months ago

The characters in this tale are so rich and vivid I find myself drawn back to it reread it repeatedly.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio22 days ago

Extremely well written. Should be part of a novel. Five stars for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous