Swap & Discover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susan McK
Susan McK
165 Followers

Although she had orgasmed minutes earlier she was surprised how quickly she came again, riding his rigid manhood as he pulled at her breasts.

She collapsed in ecstasy assuming he had come too but then surprised to feel him still rigid and moving inside her.

The sensations were wonderful and she didn't object when he pulled out and turned her onto her front. He lifted her on to her knees and she felt him move behind her and then the wonderful sensation of his full length sliding into her wet pussy once more.

This was passion like she had not experienced before. She could hear his balls banging and slapping against her big soft bum as he pumped into her.

She was always very conscious of her bum, aware that it was quite big but Ken seemed to like it as his hands moved over her white cheeks.

He was moaning, telling how beautiful her bum was compared to his wife's skinny figure. As he did Susan realised he was touching her, deep between her cheeks. His cock was driving inside her and to his amazement he slipped first one, then two fingers into her ass. To her surprise the sensation was exquisite and instantly she was orgasming again.

She was out of control, waves of pleasure sweeping across her body. His fingers were probing her, stretching her.

She felt him move, his wet cock slid out of her then she felt it nudging between her cheeks.

She couldn't stop him. Guiltily she thought of Jeff and the times she had refused to let him take her in the ass.

Now here she was, her body on fire, aching for this wonderful big cock to enter the deepest part of her. She moaned aloud telling him not to stop.

With one deep movement he thrust into her, filling her. She cried out, then felt him moving, sliding in and out. It felt like his cock was deep in her belly and after the initial pain she relaxed and then moaned as with one deep thrust he emptied his seed into her.

Exhausted they collapsed on the bed. Ken cleaned up in the bathroom and when he returned she was asleep.

She woke first. It was daylight, birds twittering outside.

She felt sore but incredibly fulfilled. She felt she was glowing and relived the previous night in her head.

Ken lay on his back beside her. He was naked, his big cock lying limply to one side.

Susan looked at clock. 8 a.m. 4 hours to go she smiled as she moved over and gently let her tongue run over the sleeping cock..................

Susan McK
Susan McK
165 Followers
12