Swat on a Hot Teen Youth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
portersky
portersky
327 Followers

In fact, she didn't think she had an appropriate nightgown, as all she really had brought with her were the boys PJs which she'd already suffered over. Opening the drawers of the dresser in her room, however, she found that her Uncle had provided her with a number of items, including a pair of nightgowns.

One of these was a brief pink chiffon baby-doll slip, with white lace covering the bodice and the hem. The garment felt luxurious, but she realized that it would be quite short, and that her legs would be almost bare to just below her crotch and ass.

The other nightgown was longer, a simple shift in purple silk, with spaghetti straps. It was trim and descended to the middle of her upper thighs. She felt this would be much more proper attire and picked it up. She noticed however, as she held the garment up, examining it, that it had long curving slits on the sides of the skirt which would bare the sides of her thighs onto her hips. Similarly, the front of the nightgown gaped open to the navel.

Putting the purple slip down again, she removed the robe and placed it on the bed, then, sighing, reached out for the pink baby doll and dropped it over her head, draping it over her curves. At least, wearing this she would have a bit more modesty than afforded by the gapes in the purple shift.

She stepped into the matching, loose pink gauze panties.

Her mind now returned to her Uncle's instructions, and she reluctantly went to her closed door, opened it and looked out on the empty landing. Squaring her shoulders, she walked out and headed down the stairs, barefoot, to find her cousin and comply with her Uncle's order to have him "check" her shaving job.

Ralph sat in the armchair of the living room reading the newspaper placidly. His outward cool demeanor belied his inner amusement and eagerness, as he awaited his little cousin's next appearance. Hearing the door slowly open, he glanced up to see Ashley shyly and reluctantly come into the room.

He glanced at the freshly washed, pink baby-doll clad, young girl, then looked down again at the newspaper he had in his hands, feigning more interest in the story he'd been ostensibly reading than in the appearance of the scantily clad girl.

"Ashley," Ralph said, with a nonchalant preoccupied, yet polite, air, "oh hello, again, come in. Let me just finish this article a moment."

Ralph observed her covertly as she made her way into the room, slowly walking to the center of the white furry rug. "She's positively shuffling in," he though to himself, "so embarrassed she can't look up!"

The girl stood a few feet in front of her reading cousin, waiting respectfully. She shifted her weight nervously between one mostly naked leg and the other. Her cousin slowly finished reading the article, looked up, and smiled handsomely at her. Ashley felt her stomach churn as she gazed back at her good-looking cousin smiling at her.

"Ashley," he said, "the nightdress suits you very well. Pink is a good color for you. It sets off your dark hair and eyes nicely."

"Thank you," responded Ashley diffidently. "Uncle said... I mean Uncle wanted me to..." she quietly attempted to get through her embarrassment, but was unable to complete the sentence by herself. Her cousin helped her, "Tell me what you want," Ashley, "don't be shy."

Clasping her hand into a fist nervously, she brought it to her mouth. The other palm moved to cover her belly, protecting her from what she was about to say. "Uncle wanted you to approve how I shaved myself." She rushed through the phrase and looked up at her cousin who was smiling relaxedly while taking in the sight of the innocent cherub clad in pink chiffon before him.

"Oh, yes. That's right, he said that. "Well I'm sure you've done a fine job. Why don't we just let it go at that, shall we?"

Ashley looked up, surprised. She hadn't expected this, and realized at that moment that she felt disappointed. She had actually felt excitement at the thought that her cousin would be examining her naked and in detail. She blushed fiercely. This wasn't lost on Ralph. She stammered, "But, but what if he finds out, or... I haven't done a good job. He'll be mad at me." The last sentence was intoned plaintively, almost an appeal for help.

Ralph could not but help her out of her predicament. "I suppose," he pondered, "you're right. Why don't you come closer?"

Ashley padded forward until she was standing just before her tall cousin's knees as he reclined before her.

"Turn, please, little one," encouraged her cousin. The girl rotated halfway around, affording her cousin the chance to examine her slim shoulders, draped with the pink babydoll straps, which scooped down leaving her upper back bare to the base of the curve out towards her hips and ass. These were lightly covered by the pink material draped over them, which came to a brief end at the top rear of her thighs. Ralph could easily see the outline of the brief matching panties Ashley wore, and the well-separated halves of the bottom cheeks they decorated.

"Bend right over, Ashley, touch your toes without bending your legs." Ralph watched as the girl doubled over causing the back of the brief shift to slowly rise, baring her panties and settling on the topmost out-thrust promontory of her buttocks.

"Spread your legs, Ash!" commanded Ralph. The girl complied, opening her daintily covered vulva to his gaze. The delicate material was indented by the shape of her slit, and beyond her cunt, between her legs Ralph could see the bottoms of her heavy boobs as her shift tented away from her body.

He leaned forward, putting one palm casually on his cousins panty clad buttock for support. The other palm cupped her inner leg just above her knee and slowly traveled up her inner thigh, feeling the resilient, soft flesh there, up to her upper thigh, and then inward. His fingers delicately traced his cousin's leg's contour down into her crotch, bringing his fingers up the side of the panties' soft gusset, where Ashley's pussy lips were barely contained by the material.

The girl panted as she felt Ralph's fingers touch the sides of her vagina and her bottom. Her bottom squirmed a bit as she felt her cousin's fingertip scrape over her pussy lip and then trace the crease of her slit slowly from outside her panties.

"Be still." Ralph said, and she felt the fingernails of the hand on her backside grip her buttock possessively. Brusquely, she felt him push the slip of material aside from her pussy, baring her feminine flesh to his fingers and his gaze.

Ashley felt the cool air touch her exposed, puffed out, freshly-shaved, pussy lips. For a silent moment, she could feel her cousin's contemplative gaze on her sex. Then, a soft fingertip slowly caressed the length of her slit from behind, starting towards her rear, and slowly scraping along her pussy, down and forwards towards her hooded, buried, clit. As Ralph's finger approached the tender skin covering her clit, his fingernail replaced the pad of his finger, and softly scraped her small, fleshy, bud, making Ashley squirm and issue a panting exhalation.

Ralph's hand tightened on his cousin's squirming bottom, and his finger began to travel up her slit in the reverse direction, back towards her bottom.

"You've shaved your pussy lips adequately," commented Ralph easily, "but I can still feel a tiny bit of roughness here on the sides of your pussy lips. Did you hold your cunt well open when you shaved? Pull your panties down to your thighs for me, Ash."

Ashley reached back and grasped the waistband of her thin panties, then slowly pulled them down over her rounded ass globes and scrunched the delicate material at the middle of her creamy thighs.

"That's right, little girl, push your bottom well out," instructed the young man, "Let me see... in order to give you a thorough searching of your little pussy, I think, it would be good to have you lubricated a bit more, don't you? Do you think that if we were to bare your breasts and give your sensitive nipples a bit of a twirl-and-tug, that might have the desired effect on your cunny?"

Ralph grasped the bottom of the baby doll nightgown Ashley wore where it rested on the upper part of her naked bottom, and slowly drew it up her back, baring the girl's lovely lower back, then stripping her to her shoulder blades. He reached under her belly, and pushed the lower edge up towards her hanging breasts, then rucked the material together above them so that it stayed in place, leaving her tits pending heavily. Ralph's left hand reached around her leg and fastened on her full left boob, which he began massaging and milking. Ashley responded to this new stimulation with rippling contractions through her upper thighs and bottom, and, when her cousin grasped one fat nipple and squeezed and pulled the tender morsel, she gasped and moaned.

Ralph played with her fat tit and hardened nipple slowly, and brought his right palm to her ass cheek, cupping it, then caressing it as his hand moved back to her pussy, where Ashley's slit was starting to glisten wetly. Two of his fingertips entered her slit to the first joint, widening her opening cunt, and grasped one side of her vaginal lip.

"That's better, Ashley," encouraged her cousin, with a sharp tweak to her captive nipple, and a tug at her right pussy lip, imprisoned in his fingers , "make your pussy nice and wet so I can check it thoroughly for remaining stubble."

His hand began a firm examination of her feminine organ, prodding and pulling her cunt and her lips. As his hand got wet, he wiped it repeatedly on her plump bottom, making her rear glisten with her own juices. The hand on her chest switched breasts, as he made her turn slightly sideways to himself, so he could comfortably reach across to torment her other breast. Between her legs, he cupped her mons, rubbing his thumb firmly into her pussy and over her clit.

Ashley had her eyes closed, and was breathing heavily as her cousin played with her almost naked body unabashedly. When his finger plunged into her now open pussy, she moaned and trembled. Again and again, his hand between her legs kneaded her wettening pussy, then dried itself using her bottom, thighs, then her calves, coating her full, soft flesh with the sheen of her own juices.

As he saw his cousin become more and more aroused, Ralph, grasped both fat nipples in one hand by pushing Ashley's plump breasts together, and used them to pull and jostle her tits. He shook her boobs quickly back and forth, and grasped her slick clitoris, and vigorously massaging the Ashley's sensitive little bud.

"Is this quite as wet as you can make your pussy, Ashley?" taunted her cousin, delving between her legs into her slick soaked pussy, "I guess you need more than just a real good tit handling, don't you? You need something for your naughty bottom, it would seem. Why don't you be good and make it easy for me by sticking it way out for me? That's good, push it out."

Ashley, obeyed, and leaned further over mashing her tits into her cousin's hand. He pulled her legs a bit wider, stretching the lacy panties at her thighs, then swung his firm palm hard against her soft, out-thrust bottom.

"Ahhhhh...!!!" exclaimed the girl, "oohh... ohhhh.." Ralph's fingers pulled her nipples and her clit, then smacked down sharply again on her bottom. The smack was all the louder and stung all the more as Ashley's ass was moist from her cousin's wiping her own juices over her. Ralphs finger returned to her clit momentarily, and slid the hood of her button back and forth over the aroused young thing's tense clit.

Again, his hand left her pussy barren, the other palm gave a long slow pull on both of her big nipples. His free palm swung smartly twice onto her plump, bare bottom cheeks, making each jounce sharply up with a resounding smack.

Back and forth, his hand alternated between milking her slick pussy to sharply slapping each bouncing bottom cheek in turn. Exhortations of "good girl," and "that's good, wet my fingers with your little pussy," punctuated Ashley's long, slow spanking, interspersed with her own exclamations and moans as Ralph stretched her nipple, or delivered quick, staccato slaps to the girl's soft bouncing backside, or flicked a fingertip over her slick, hard clit.

Ashley's body began quivering strongly, the muscles in her taughtened bare thighs quivering visibly with excitement and effort. Her buttocks clenched and released in time to the spanking, and the girl was unable to suppress a low moaning sound which emanated from her throat, rising whenever Ralph's hand stroked her stimulated clitoris.

Suddenly, accompanied by a sharp yelping exclamation, Ashley started orgasming, her bottom and pussy clenching as the boy's hand continued his domination of her body. "Huhhhhh... huhhhh," she moaned through clenched teeth.

"Naughty girl, cumming without any shame!" chided Ralph. The hand in Ashley's pussy drew her closer to him and pulled her downward. She collapsed to her knees, sinking into the soft plush carpeting, and bending forward at the waist until her chest rested on his midrif. Ralph enjoyed the sensation of the girls soft naked tits against his hard cock. Grasping her hair, he raised her face to his, and whispering, "good little bitch... that's the way to come for me..." he brought his lips against her pouting, panting mouth. His tongue entered her complaisant mouth, swiping over her plump lips. Her tongue timidly met his. His hand smacked her bottom hard, and she snuggled deeper into his lap and his kiss.

After a few moments of deeply tonguing Ashley's willing mouth, Ralph pulled back. Using Ashley's hair, he pushed her head and face down against his cock, which Ashley could feel pushing strongly against her cheek.

"I think we can call this examination complete, Ashley! I will tell Uncle you've done a credible job of shaving yourself, and perhaps I'll avoid...for now... telling him about what a shameless little slut you've been. And I'm sure you'll be showing me your appreciation for my discretion, won't you? Now off with you, I understand we're going into town in a bit.

"Go clean yourself up, and Uncle will call for you when we're ready!"

The girl rose unsteadily, and hurriedly pulled her panties back up over her reddened bottom and tender pussy. Blushing, she turned and ran from the room.

portersky
portersky
327 Followers