All Comments on 'Swat on a Hot Teen Youth Ch. 08'

by portersky

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The ongoing adventure

of Ashley with her step-uncle. Glad that you continue the training of "titmouse" as there is so much for her to experience, maybe other nicknames to be earned. It is arousing to see the balance between eagerness and reluctance maintained with the strict and firm, yet caring patronage of her relatives - just what the young pliable niece needs as to meet the requirements to become a pleasurable companion of men with well defined taste in women. Of course it doesn't hurt that there is always a chance of a little humilation and exploitation to come along. I'm definetly waiting for more of your excellent work. Don't keep us waiting too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
submission

i love ashleys submissive side

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So hot

Love this story! Please write more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
a spanking good time

As an old time spanking aficionado, I'm overjoyed to have found this ongoing saga which pushes all the right buttons for me. Can't wait for more from portersky. He has a great "ear" for pleasing his public.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
some reservations

While I like the way you use detail, I have a few concerns about the deeper things going on in your story. As a young female "s" of the D/s persuasion, what I think is hot about BDSM is the willing power exchange, two (or more) equals consensually and knowingly deciding to take upon new roles and their accompanying actions. So, it's not necessarily an immediate flaw that your story deals with characters already engaging with stereotypical roles, specifically in regards to the age gap and the gender difference -- it just means you need to do it carefully. And you don't. Your story set never lets the reader know when the submissive female character agreed to participate in the actions she is -- she did pick, right? There's no mention of safewords, or any hint at all really that this isn't just some f'ed up group of old guys doing sexual stuff to a young woman who doesn't really want it. Her portrayal is flat; her inner mental life is virtually non-existent. And maybe that's the biggest problem: if we can't hear what's going on in her mind and we are not shown actions that imply consent, then what goes on just looks like abuse. (Definitely, definitely, definitely NOT what BDSM is about.) And which makes me pretty painfully uncomfortable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More please?

I am hoping the story will continue... I have really been enjoying the series and eagerly looking for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mechanical conundrum

I got distracted by the physical impossibility of Ashley's first position lying over the ottoman. It would have worked anatomically as well as erotically had she knelt on the ottoman (rather than the carpet) in the "downward dog" pose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous