Swat on a Hot Teen Youth Ch. 09 Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
portersky
portersky
326 Followers

"But, to fully benefit from this occasion, I think it would be useful if Andrea would remove her blouse as well for us? Miss Andrea, please unbutton your top for the class, and lay it aside."

The girl whimpered and stood motionless, unable to comply with the Master's order. Between stifled teary catches in her throat which wracked her torso, she looked wildly and imploringly at Marquist. Her blonde hair whipped around as she involuntarily shook her head in protest at being asked to undress in front of the boys.

Marquist grew stern. "Young lady, you have been taught to obey at home and I expect the same standard of obedience here in the classroom. You may think you are immune here among your peers from the incitements to obedience that you have received at home, but let me assure you that you will find I keep as tight a ship in my class as your guardian does at home. "

Marquist walked up to the girl. His hand went to the back of her head, and grasped a sheaf of Andrea's fine white blonde hair in his grip. He pulled the girl forward by her hair, and she tumbled after him, precarious on her heels, her bottom shifting visibly under her thin panties as she stumbled behind Marquist, who pulled her by her hair towards a door at the side of the classroom. Both Master and girl disappeared into the small inner sanctum of Marquist's office. The professor made sure to leave the door communicating between the main classroom and his office open so the amused boys and the horrified girls heard clearly as Marquist ordered the girl to bend over his desk, and "stick out your posterior nicely for a sound smacking to teach you to obey." A muffled complaint from the girl was followed immediately by the sharp crack of a palm being applied with force to pliant female flesh. The Master's words were indistinct, low and cold, but all in the classroom heard the words "naked" "bare" and "tender" clearly, followed after a brief interval by a sharp, regular, repeated series of slaps of a hard male palm against soft girlflesh, interspersed with high, squealing exclamations of pain and indignation from Andrea. Ashley and Katy both blanched as they imagined their classmate's naked bottom being spanked hard and fast in the adjacent room. The boys smiled, an uncomfortable but highly pleasurable swelling in their groins pulsing as if in time to the punished girl's muffled complaints.

A seemingly interminable series of smacks rang from the adjacent room, accompanied by an indistinct gruff lecturing by Marquist. Andrea's plaintive yelps were quite clearly heard by the boys, whose erections throbbed in syncopation to the overheard staccato sobs of the girl being punished just a few meters away from them. The boys shifted uncomfortably, to accommodate their hard-ons. Ashley and Katy were suffering true discomfort, though, as they blushed and stared down at their desk, not daring to call attention to themselves. They too shifted uncomfortably in their seats, but in the girls' case it was due to the fluttering in their stomachs and the enhanced sensitivity they experienced in their own bottoms, their imaginations being unable to resist picturing their own naked bottoms bouncing and squirming under Marquists' hard spanks. Indeed, both had suffered the old disciplinarians punishments before, and their backsides tensed with the recollection of the sting and humiliation of their, only too recent, spankings.

Finally, Andrea emerged shuffling ruefully from the Master's room, followed closely by the old professor. She made her way back to her desk with small painful steps and stood next to it. Tears streaked her delicate cherubic, blushing face, and her elbows, held high beside her head, trembled with suppressed whimpers

"Now, Andrea," intoned Marquist, as if there had been no interruption to the class, "continuing where we were before we were forced to engage in a bit of discipline, please open your blouse so the lesson may proceed." Andrea slowly reached down, and grasping the delicate buttons on her blouse one by one, working the thin round pearly buttons out of their delicate eyelets. As the last button opened, she obeyed her instructor's command to put her hands back behind her nape. The sheer halves of the girl's blouse opened, hanging at her side, revealing her youthfully flat but soft belly. "Young Jack," Marquist addressed the same young man who had removed Andrea's skirt, "you have done so well in removing our I hope newly obedient charge's bottom half, please do us the favor of relieving Andrea of the constraints of her shirt."

Grinning broadly, Jack approached the trembling girl. She watched him with trepidation as he came up to her. Glancing at her backside, Jack's grin widened at the sight of the rosy hue evident through the thin material of Andrea's panties. The rear of her upper thighs and the bare skin of the outside of the girl's bottom bore obvious, deep, pink handprints from her chastisement. The deep pink color suffused her prominent bottom cheeks, disappearing uninterrupted under the lower seam of her panties, in testament to these having been absent from her bottom while she was punished.

Jack leered at the frightened girl as he pulled apart the halves of Andrea's white schoolgirl shirt, grasping her arms to slide the shirt off them, then guiding her hands back to the rear of her head. With a fine instinct for inflicting humiliation, Jack gathered loose strands of Andrea's hair from around her face, not allowing the shamed girl to hide her face behind her luxuriant hair. She obediently gathered the loose sheaf and pulled it back against her head.

Andrea's shirt fell away from her body in the hands of the young man, and Andrea felt the clammy chill of her nervous perspiration on her belly and lower back as the cool air of the room touched her bare flesh.

The boys started at the submissive girl standing before them clad only in her underwear, her white bra more a decoration than support for the full teenage breasts filling it. Andrea's breath was ragged, and her boobs rose and fell rhythmically, filing out the cups of the smooth, opaque cream brassiere. The boys stared intently at the swell of her full young breasts at her décolletage. Andrea's arms returned obediently to the position above her head, which caused her bosom to thrust out temptingly in its meager covering. She squirmed in embarrassment and tried to turn slightly towards the front of the room, so at least the boys would not be able to see her front. This was, unfortunately for the poor girl, not to be, however, as Marquist ordered, "Andrea, turn slowly so your fellow pupils may educate themselves thoroughly on the frontal anatomy of a fertile teenage woman!" She slowly twisted on her heels, her gaze meekly downcast, glancing up for a moment to look at the boys, but quickly flickering back down to the floor, as she saw the four boys delightedly leaning forward and staring at her almost unclad body. In their grins and unblinking gaze she could see the predatory lust for her tender flesh, and she shuddered at the thought of them leaning forward and pawing her. It was only the Master's authority that protected her from the horny schoolboy wolves. She closed her eyes in humiliation as she wondered what torments the lecherous teacher himself would allow. She would not need to wait long to find out.

"Much better," intoned Marquist. "Now, Andrea, I made a distinction when I mentioned the phrase fertile teenage woman, to point out that you, and Katy and Ashley, of course, are at an age where your sexual apparatus, as well as your sexual characteristics are fully developed, no longer those nascent ones of a young girl, but at the same time you have not developed into the overripe maturity characterizing the transition past a young lady's full bloom. No, it can be said that you three are at the prime phase of womanhood to illustrate for our young scholars the quintessential attributes of ripe ladyhood. You are of course, fertile, are you not Andrea?"

The girl blushed and glanced up at the boys, leering as they attended her answer. She dared not ignore the question or even pretend she didn't know what the old teacher meant; her bottom quivered at the thought of earning another spanking!

"Yes, ...sir." she whispered. "And tell these young men what proof you have of this fact..." She blinked away shamed tears starting to collect at the corners of her eyes and mumbled, "Because of my period."

"And this refers to?" intoned Marquist, "remember that our young men may not be acquainted with all the complexities of the female body, so I entreat you to be clear."

"My bleeding," she managed to stutter out. Marquist sighed, "Tony," he beckoned, "please come here." A gangly, dark haired 18 year old boy stood up and approached the front of the room. Turning towards his desk, Marquist reached across it and extracted from a drawer an object. Andrea observed from the corner of her eye that he handed it to the young man, but she did not understand what it was until Marquist led Tony to where she stood and ordered her to turn towards them. In one hand, the young man held a 40 centimeter long, old brown leather strap, about 4 centimeters wide. One half was split down the middle to form two tails. Andrea swallowed nervously. Marquist carried a square stool, which he put beside the frightened girl's desk. "Kneel on the stool, girl!" he ordered. She clambered up, her knees uncomfortable against the hard wood, and reached out to the desk to prevent herself from falling. "Yes, that's right," continued Marquist, "Lean over your desk, elbows on the table. Head down between your elbows! I want a good outthrust posterior!"

The stool was slightly higher than the desk, so the boys observed the girls' naked thighs stretched taut, her panty-clad bottom thrust high in the air, the position rounding and broadening the twin hemispheres under their scan silky covering.

"I am not here," scolded Marquist, "to play Socratic interlocutor with you, young lady. When I ask you a question, I demand full and explicit responses which will not require me to further prod. You shall learn this, and now, and the strap that young Tony is holding, applied to your naughty bottom cheeks,..." with this Marquist grabbed the waistband of Andrea's panties and yanked it up hard, pulling her panties deep into the cleft between her rounded nates, "...will emphasize the expediency of answering satisfactorily the first time." Marquist's fingers hooked into the bottom seam of the girl's silky panty and further bared each full, rounded, already pink splotched bottom cheek. The material bunched into twin scrunched strips at her lower back, with a stretched strip of panty between her spread and exposed arse cheeks. Between her legs the panty covered and bit into the rear pout of Andrea's genitals.

"Young man, stand next to your charge and place a hand on her far hip and thigh, then pull her securely against you, to hold her firm as you administer an educational thrashing." Andrea felt the young man push himself against her side, his pants rough against the bare skin of her hip. His palm grabbed her opposite hip, and pulled her to him, then wandered over the soft skin of her hip, down to her full upper thigh, and even to the side of her bared bottom cheek. "As this is the second time we've been required to chastise you, young lady, in just a short time, I think ten smacks of the belt are in order...Tony, please proceed."

Andrea, feeling her bottom presented and exposed, her cheek pressed against the schooldesk glanced back. Her breasts hung embarrassingly, swinging in their cups, and beyond that she could see her own thighs pressed together and the boy's torso pushing against her side. She could not see what he was doing, and she whimpered in fear and embarrassment.

"Katy, Ashley, stand and observe your fellow schoolgirl's chastisement! In fact, to fully comprehend how our strict rules apply to you two as well, though you have as yet not committed any transgressions, Ralph and Chaunce will remove your skirts as well. You will observe, gentlemen, how the fairer sex's empathy with one another, their natural congregation into submissive groups, will result in the other girls' feeling almost as if they too were having their backsides strapped."

He continued, as the boys both delightedly ran the zippers down on the girls' gray skirts, opened them and pulled the clothing down. As the young men prompted them by taking hold of their calves or ankles and pulling upwards, both young ladies obediently stepped out of the skirts puddle at their feet. Chaunce whispered to Ashley as he scooped up the skirt and tossed it back towards his desk, "I think you won't be needing your skirt for a good while, little girl!"

Both girls stood in their panties and shirts, hands obediently behind their heads. Marquist nodded towards Tony, giving him an encouraging polite smile. Tony gazed down at the full, feminine, bottom cheeks roundly exposed under his arm. He raised the belt to shoulder height. The twin halves of the split leather wavered in the air independently for a moment, then he brought it whistling down.

Andrea, couldn't see what the boy who held her was doing. She felt him tense, and she trembled. She heard a sibilant whoosh for a moment. A sharp, fleshy smacking sound rang out simultaneous with an explosion of fierce, deep and concentrated stinging along a narrow stripe of the lower curve of her backside. A duller, more spread out burning suffused the side of her outer rear thigh where the twin tails of the leather belting left four thin red lines on her flesh. She cried out in pain and Tony observed the girlish bottom pinned between his hand and his crotch tense and contract, then jiggle in time to her sobs.

The boy turned inwards slightly the better to bring his erection against the hip of the girl he was punishing. Andrea, wriggling from the fiery burn in her bottom was oblivious to the role her naked hip was playing in bringing pleasing pressure to her punisher's penis.

Marquist raised a hand to stay Tony from eagerly giving Andrea another smack immediately. "Ralph, Chaunce, did you observe a reaction on the other girls' part?"

Chaunce answered, "I was focused on the bottom receiving treatment, sir, but I believe I perceived a tremor in Ashley's pretty backside in response to the smacking of her schoolchum."

"Hmm," pondered Marquist, "Ladies, please bend over your desks, eyes on Miss Andrea and posteriors pushed well-out. Don't make me remind you how this is done, or you will be taking Andrea's place shortly. Now, gentlemen, place your palms on each of these young ladies bottom cheeks, yes, best to reach under their panties so you can feel their bottoms tremble."

Ashley felt Chaunce's hands slip under the lower opening of her panties. His fingers spread and his palm and fingers grasped her bare bottom cheek possessively. Ralph, pulled Katy's smooth cotton panties up before palming her nates, and his thumbs toyed with the slightly more textured skin between her backside and the rear of her prominent pussy lips.

"The second stroke, please Tony." intoned Marquist. Andrea's soft bottom clenched for a moment as she heard the telltale whistle of the falling belt. SMACK! She felt a stripe of hot pain explode diagonally across her bottom, high towards the top of her buttock on one side, and looping low to the crest of her cheek on Tony's far side. "Owwww!" cried the girl, her breath coming ragged and fast.

Ashley and Katy both were unable to prevent their own bottomcheeks from spasming in response to the sight of Andrea's bottom being marked by another pink stripe, bordered in a thin deeper red caused by the edges of the belt biting into her tender flesh. Chaunce reported the tremors and clenching he'd felt in Ashley's backside, as his hands seemed to try to soothe the frightened girl's rear by caressing her bare, plump cheek under her panties.

"Katy's backside also exhibited jumpiness," reported Ralph, his fingers spreading over Katy's soft cheeks while his thumbs idly pulled the skin between her legs apart, causing Katy to feel her vagina gape and the tight fabric of her stretched panties settle deeper into her crack, baring the rear of her pouty vaginal lips.

"Three, please, Tony!" The boy, excited by the sight of the reddening bottom before him, and the pressure of the girl's soft bare thigh against his erection, belted the poor girl harder, laying the belt straight across the crown of her prominent cheeks and watching the leather bite deep into the tender cheeks. Andrea yelped and screamed, and her leg kicked back involuntarily, as her bottom writhed to one side. By now, all three girls were crying, Andrea's sobs louder and more wracked than the other two girl's sympathetic soft whimpers.

"As you can see, Gentlemen, our subject is becoming very emotional during her punishment. I have found this to be a stage a young lady goes through before she achieves the correct docile and servile acceptance of her due correction. Let me enlighten you with a little technique, sirs. Jack, as you are not usefully employed at the moment, please come around here and place yourself before Andrea's bowed head. Yes, if you like you can rest her head against the front of your trousers there. In fact, Andrea, turn you head and place one cheek against the desk, so that the other may nestle into Jack's front. Jack felt light-headed and giddy as he pushed his swollen erection against the whimpering Andrea's cheek.

"I have found," lectured Marquist as he idly moved towards the girl's raised rear, that a combination of fully lowering a girl's underpants..." At this, he grasped Andrea's panties and drew them slowly down and off her stripe-crossed backside and down her smooth thighs, tucking them down at the rear of her knees. "...the full baring of the bottom, so to speak, combined with a firm, supportive grip on a girl's bare breasts..." He indicated to Jack, who instantly thrust both hands palm up under the bent girl, pushed into both cups of her brassiere and palmed the heavy swollen orbs there. He gripped Andrea's big soft breasts firmly, and squeezed them rhythmically. "Seems to quiet them down. A girl seems to accept when well stripped and gripped, shall we say, her role as a recipient of punishment." A nod to Tony.

The old disciplinarian seemed to be correct, as the next smack of the strap across her now totally naked, outthrust backside, seemed to elicit less of a violent reaction from Andrea. Something in the abject humiliation of having her panties pulled down in front of all the boys, and the firm hold on her breasts, Jack's fingers firmly squeezing her springy nipples, held her firmly still and suffused the sharp pain from the strap on her bottom turning it into a dull, hot, ache all over her rear.

It was a far more docile girl who received the remainder her of her strapping with only restrained whimpers and moans, and only slight shifting and clenching of her resigned buttocks. She felt pinned down by the starry stinging in her nipples and her firmly gripped breasts, and her bottom felt captive, hot, and electric with stinging energy.

Ralph and Chaunce found no diminution however in the reactions of the bottoms they held. Ashley and Katy's rears pulsed and contracted, squirmed and shifted, and their whimpers only increased as Tony meted out the remainder of Andrea's punishment.

After the ten strappings were complete, Marquist motioned Jack to release Andrea's breasts, and Tony to step away. "Stand, girl!" he ordered, "We now find ourselves back where we were before your punishment was necessitated. Except now, your panties, young Andrea, are pulled down and your bottom is acceptably red and smacked. In fact, if you turn again, we can let the boys see what we were discussing just a moment ago, your genitals."

portersky
portersky
326 Followers