Swat on a Hot Teen Youth Ch. 09 Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
portersky
portersky
324 Followers

While he had been enjoying Andrea's oral servicing, from which his satisfied crotch still felt warmly full, the boys had managed to for Katy to bare her breasts. Marquist observed the girl's bouncy, full, naked C-cup tits. Her breasts were high and firm, not as large as the other two girls' definitely oversized breasts, but appetizing in their youthful pertness. Marquist pondered expertly on the girl's frontal endowments, considering how both Andrea and Ashley, with their full, heavy, mammaries exhibited a notable heavy, round, hang to the lower curves of their breasts, with which they would have no problem passing the "pencil test," wherein a pencil placed under a girl's bare boob is trapped and will not fall, Katy's breasts were more athletic and trim.

Katy's firm boobs jutted proudly from her chest, the skin between chest and boob taut and creaseless. The tight, long, buds of her nipples, glowed deep red, evidencing, as did the flushed and pink-mottled skin of Katy's pale globes, the thorough and rough manhandling, tugging, and pinching that she had been undergoing while Marquist was being serviced in the other room. In fact, as Ralph stepped away from Katy, Chauce moved before her to take his with her naked breasts. Reaching out he gripped one of the girl's nipples in each hand and pulled towards himself, causing her breasts to stretch towards him, the nipples flattening and elongating with marvelous elasticity, the areolas distending into elongated cones. The unfortunate girl moaned as her teats were tormented, a sharp plaintive "Owwww..." escaping her.

The boys looked up and a hush came over the room, as Marquist re-entered. The old man shook his head in amusement. "You modern young ladies! It would seem that you are unable to keep your clothes about you, doesn't it? Ah, well if you insist on being found in states of undress, we shall just have to take advantage of the situation. Andrea, go stand against the wall, facing it. Pull up your shirt and show us all a proper bare bottom."

Andrea shuffled slowly towards the wall, holding her blouse rucked at the waist as she'd been instructed. The boys observed the tensing and relaxing of Andrea's bare, reddened and handprint splotched bottom cheeks as she made her way to the wall.

"And, what have we here, Katy? So soon into the lesson, and already bare-breasted? " taunted Marquist.

"As long as you intend to give us a display of your admirable chest, young lady, we ought to do it properly, displaying your boobies in the best light. Please put your hands behind your head and thrust out your chest. Yes, that's it.

Marquist walked over to the bare bosomed girl, her breasts rising and falling quickly in time to her scared, shallow, breaths. He observed the girl squirm as he instructed the young man who was gripping her nipples to "Pinch Katy's little morsel-sized nipples, Chauce, yes, watch as the sensation suffuses her expression! Now a little twist, that's right, you can tell the level of sensitivity by Katy's grimaces and her shifting her legs. The flood of sensation from a girl's nipples when strongly stimulated goes direct like a live wire to their cunts. Were we to check between Katy's labia, as we will soon, we would no doubt find her vagina moistening in response to the rough treatment of her nipples.

"Such tender, round little titties our Katy has, you will observe, Gentlemen. A girl's breasts are, though delicate, amazingly resilient. They respond to the most gentle caress," Marquist's palm traced the lower contour of one firm teat..." Katy felt the old man's gentle caress on the plump curve of her naked breast, the intimate touch making her gasp," but they are plastic and tolerate strong manipulation."

Katy winced and bent forward as Marquist completed the teasingly soft encircling of the bottom outline of her tender breast, then suddenly grabbed one white breast hard with one hand, mauling and bunching the soft orb, and squeezed and compressed it. The breast distended and plumped, the man's fingers sinking into the firm orb. Marquist shook Katy's tit and the boys all watched it jostle and sway heavily. Katy's bare, tender breast responded fluidly, the fullness of it spilling out from the strong compression of the old teacher's fingers, and swaying and shifting with a pendulous, fluid heaviness.

Marquist released his grip on Katy's boob, leaving pink marks where he'd manhandled her. Casually, almost as an afterthought, he opened his palm and gave the pink full tit a sharp open palmed slap. "Ow..." exclaimed the surprised girl, as a pink blush suffused the pale skin of her boob. A whimper from Katy made both breasts shudder. Marquist stepped in towards Katy and grabbed a handful of her hair, then pulled her head back, making her thrust her chest out. The old man's practiced hand swung delivering an open handed smack to Katy's other bare breast. The girl moaned and stumbled on her heels, writhing to no avail as her head was trapped by her dark mane. Her torso twisted away from the man holding her, but that merely presented him with her other breast as a target. As the girl's chest swung up, he slapped the bare boob. Katy whimpered, "Ohh...ow..." Another pair of smacks struck her defenseless tits.

Marquist turned towards Ashley,

"Now Ashley, what would you say are the body parts that epitomize a young lady's anatomy. And I exhort you to not be shy in your disquisition as you have seen the punishment that will ensue."

Ashley, trembled and answered, "Her breasts, sir, and her bottom, sir, and her genitalia." "You mean her cunt or pussy, do you not Ashley?" "Yes, sir," Ashley echoed reluctantly, "her cunt or pussy."

"By lucky coincidence we have today three young ladies, and each can therefore kindly serve as a subject of study for us for the three primary female sexual characteristics. Now Andrea, given that you have conveniently lost your panties, I think has already laid a claim to being the class' "bottom-girl." The election of Andrea to "bottom-girl" was confirmed as natural and proper, as a definite tremor and shiver went through Andrea's posterior, naked on display as she stood with her gaze towards the wall. She felt the boy's gaze burn into her warm bum. Amazingly, she realized, the stinging from her recent spanking had subsided and her bottom felt merely warm. She dreaded the further attention it would be receiving, as she evidently was to represent femininity's rear charms in the lesson to follow.

"Furthermore, as Katy has also arranged to somehow be without a brassiere, and also, my dear, given your guardian's reports on how admirably sensitive and responsive your breasts are, we shall appoint Katy our "tit-girl." We've already seen how Katy responds to having her bouncy teats stimulated, and we shall return for additional observations on this.

"Leaving, Ashley, you to provide us with a prime example of the most feminine part of a girl's anatomy. Her cunt. " Ashley's intake of breath as she gasped in surprise and horror, was audible to all the smiling boys. They knew that in moments the three girls would be in a state of helpless undress, made to display their lovely young bodies without recourse.

Marquist walked over to his desk an leaned against it.

"As you can imagine, ladies, we will brook no disobedience or hesitation. You're each individually acquainted with my punishments for disobedience, and I will thoroughly enjoy correcting any young lady who is anything less than totally compliant. Understood?

The three girls cast frightened downcast peeks at one another and then at Marquist. There was no need to answer, and they all meekly looked down and blinked back tears.

"Female anatomy, the subject on which we will enlighten these young men, is best displayed either totally uncovered, or in feminine underwear. So, ladies, please remove your shirts."

Katy, topless, didn't move, but Ashley and Andrea unbuttoned their shirts and opened them. They obediently folded the shirts perfunctorily, and placed them on the desks before themselves, looking down in embarrassment. They wore expensive, daintily ornamented bras. Andrea's bra was yellow lace, with semitransparent gauze cups which allowed the boys to see her small sharp nipples atop her firm full yet athletic breasts. Ashley bared her large, big nippled mammaries under a white half-cup bra with skirting and green flowers.

Two girls stood in their bras, their breasts on display, though covered. Katy's breasts stood proud and bare, one still showing the pink blush from being recently slapped.

"Quick step here, girls," ordered Marquist, pointing to one wall of room. The girls shuffled over, two in panties and Andrea naked below the waist. Marquist arranged the girls as he saw fit.

In the observing Guardian's room, cigar smoke wafted through the air. as good natured banter of a risqué variety took place between the men. They observed on the large screen the artistically recorded video of the girls' arrangement by Marquist. Chauce, Jack and Ralph were also called to the wall. Chauce brought a tall stool and sat on it, one foot on the ground and the other on a cross-stay of the stool, his knee crooked. Marquist grabbed Andrea's arm, and pulled her over beside the boy. "Bend over!" he commanded, and tipped her forwards so she tumbled across Chauce's lap, her naked bottom presented to the boys and the cameras. Chauce smiled at the site of the trim but womanly naked bottom on his lap. Andrea's hips were wide, but her bottom was full and trim. Chauce place his palm on the soft swell of the girl's rounded buttock. Andrea felt the boy cup her backside and his fingers stroke the soft skin.

"Tits:..." indicated Marquist, pointing to Katy, "over to Jack." Katy reluctantly stepped over to where Jack also sat on a stool. He pulled her hands to her head, and turned her to face the room. Grabbing Katy's wrists, Jack jerked them back behind her head. Grabbing a handful of her dark hair he pulled her head back so she was forced to thrust her boobs out.

Katy stood, chest arched outwards, her boobs unprotected and naked and her hands behind her back, wearing only her panties. Her belly, arched backwards with her submissive posture, was flat and slim. Jack reached up and lay a possessive hand under one of Katy's boobs, cupping it and feeling its pleasant firmness, then letting his fingers curl around it and grip it firmly.

"And for our nubile young Ashley, we've reserved for you the most important educational task. Though certainly women's breasts and buttocks are a primary feminine attribute, no part of a girl's body is so intimately womanly as her pudendum, or more colloquially, her pussy, ...her cunt.

Ashley looked up at her cousin Ralph and the other two boys. "Oh," she thought, "How awfully embarrassing, I will be made to show them my pussy!" At the same time she was aware of a tingle of excitement at the realization that it would be her handsome cousin, who had after all already touched her "there" who would be exploring her most intimate folds shortly.

Ralph took another stool to the wall. Marquist handed him a pair of straps and Ralph beckoned the frightened girl over. He indicated Ashley should sit on the stool. He then pushed her torso back so she was resting against the wall and grasped each of her feet in turn. He brought these up to the stool and slipped one side of a strap around her ankle, the other hooked into an eye on the side of the wide square stool on which she sat. Her other leg was similarly secured. Ashley tried to keep her legs together, pressing her knees against one another. Ralph then placed his hands between her closed knees, and looking at her gravely, pushed her knees apart, making Ashley expose the strip of purple lace and satin between her legs.

Chauce wasted no time in using his his hands to explore Andrea's outthrust, naked, bottom. The resilient, still leather-strap warmed hemisphere's felt hot and bouncy and tender under his palm and fingers. He massaged the girl's naked buttocks freely. Terrified of doing anything that would earn her further punishment, Andrea kept herself totally still, accepting the boy's exploration of her bottom, even his prying her cheeks apart so he could see the expertly depilated, dusky, pouting lips of her cuntslide open, revealing the opening of Andrea's pearly pink vagina. She felt the boy's hand play with her naked bottom. His erection pushed against her naked belly as she lay across his lap. She felt his firmness pulse and stiffen in response to his hand relishing the soft skin and swell of her naked bottom.

Andrea feels another hand, rougher and more experienced, less deferential to her femininity, rest easily on one buttock. A casual swipe of the palm smacks her cheek. Marquist explains, "We've had already, thanks to your dear Andrea, a demonstration of the properties and utility of a girl's bottom. We shall return to your backside presently. For now, Chauce will keep your rear sensitized by feeling you up as he wishes, and you are to relax your bottom and submit to being properly groped."

Chauce cupped Andrea's cheeks and squeezed, and pulled the cheek from side to side, shaking it and opening her.

"Now, I think we should follow up on this with the analogue organ on a girl's front, the biological mimic of the rounded buttock, by which of course I mean a young ladies tits, of which yours, my dear Katy," he says turning to her and making her flinch with fear, "are an exemplary pair, and shall be just the ticket for our demonstration."

"It is an interesting characteristic of different young ladies' nipples that the degree of stimulation required to make them tense is quite variable. As you Gentlemen can see, Katy, though being quite well and firmly titted, has what might be described as naturally tensed nipples, the buds in their large dark areolas protruding like erasers. For such cases, a beneficial training can be implemented with these..." Marquist turned towards his desk drawer as Katy watched him fearfully. He turned and held out a pair of large wooden clothespins, and handed one to Jack.

"Jack, we must help our little Katy's nipples to pop out further. Grasp one of her nubbins with your fingertips. Now pull, sharply and up, away from her breast, see how the nipple elongates and her breast takes on a conical appearance? Now gripping Katy's springy nipple firmly, I want you to shake her breast, make it flop back and forth."

Katy stomach reacts with butterflies at the sensation of the boy's pincering grip on her sensitive nipple buds. She watches as her breast distends and stretches, the plump globe becoming taut, her areola stretching even more, and her tormented nipple lengthening and taking on a crimson hue. She moans at the sharp pinch as Jack starts to pull her nipple back and forth, her breast moving heavily back and forth. She squirms, her shoulders writhing at the abuse of her delicate nipple. Marquist hands the boy the large clothespin. A satisfied smile crosses Jack's face, as he releases Katy's now hard, tense, nipple. Roughly, he brings the jaws of the clothespin around the prominent bud, and lets them clamp shut, the heavy spring pinching down on her abused nipple. Katy cries out, but Jack methodically grasps her other nipple and repeats the operation—grasp, pull, shake, then snaps the second clothespin on Katy's complaining nipple.

Marquist walks over to Katy and grasps her hair. He pulls her up from where she leans against the wall and pulls her forward until her head is bowed towards her thighs, her clothespinned breasts dangling from her chest. "Breasts proffered in this manner, hanging free and shifting under their own weight, are ideal for thorough examination. Stand here, Jack, before your charge and, yes, plump and knead her soft titties. As a man with much experience, I can assure you young men that Katy's tits are an exemplarily well-formed, full, yet soft pair. Do you not think so, Jack?"

Jack stood before the helpless Katy, and squeezed the girl's large breasts firmly in his hands. His fingers grasped both her breasts and pulled back, gripping the heft of each orb as it slid through his hands, till the clothespins slid into his palms, at which point he cruelly squeezed on the jaws pincering Katy's nipples and pushed her breasts back against her chest, before resuming the motion. "That's it," Marquist encouraged him, "Milk Katy's boobies thoroughly for her."

He grasped Katy's hair and used it to pull her downcast face up until she was looking up into his face, "Boobs like yours, young lady, can serve just as well as your buttocks for chastisement, you know!

"Tony, you've had a bit of practice with the belt already, and as you are not otherwise engaged, would you very much mind giving this naughty cows udder a leathery working over? Though breasts are very sensitive and appear delicate, they are actually well-suited to soundly being thrashed. I suggest you attempt to dislodge the clothespins from Katy's nipples."

Marquist grabbed the girl's head and pull her back, making her sit upright with her chest thrust forward, her breasts proudly bouncing high on her chest, the crowning clothespins bobbing softly. Katy whimpered as she saw Tony draw the belt back. She started yelping even before the swiping rough leather sank deep into both her breasts. A startled moan suppressed her yelp as she felt the deep, biting sting of the belt across her tender breasts. It wasn't the first time she'd had her breasts thrashed. Her foster father favored that part of her anatomy in fact and often contrived to torment her breasts. A hypnotic passivity came over Katy when her breasts were stimulated and she felt sluggish and servile, unable to move away or react. Three more swipes of the split leather belt smacked her bosom before both clothespins had flown off. Her punished nipples needed no additional instruments to stand erectly at attention now.

Marquist came up to the girl, and grabbing one of her breasts, brought it high, up towards her face. Stretching it out towards her mouth, he commanded, "Lick... Suck... Tend little tit-girl to your own nipples, lick them. Now place your mouth around it..." she hesitated and Marquist pushed her head down and pulled her hair. She took the hard, stinging nipple into her own mouth and obeyed, sucked it hard. "Bite!" commanded the teacher, "I want to see tooth marks on your nipple, or I will instruct Tony to use the belt to thrash only your nipples ten times each!" Katy trembled and obeyed, sinking her teeth into her own turgid bud, hard enough that when Marquist pulled her head back, marks from her teeth were visible on her darkened areola. "That is good, Katy, now..." he pulled her head using his hand's purchase in her hair, "Let's see if Tony's sucking and biting adds a bit of spice shall we?"

Tony quickly leaned down and fastened his hungry mouth on the girls nipple, sucking into his mouth as much of her full globe as he could. Katy felt his tongue bathe her breast tip, worrying her aching nipple, then starting to bite it, almost chew on it while he sucked. Tony released one breast, only to fasten onto the other heavy orb, his hands clamped to the bottom side of her breasts, pumping them towards his mouth.

Katy closed her eyes, feeling the deep hypnotic, peaceful, sensation she knew came from steady stimulation of her nipples. She felt the firm sucking alternate between her proffered breasts, a soft warm sensation making her nipples tense and throb. She felt her nipples bunch and tense. The nipple being bathed in the boys mouth, felt full and warm, relaxing under the ministrations of the flicking tip of his tongue as it coursed over her throbbing, warm nipple. The mouth quit one breast tip, which felt cold and sticky and tensed, as the boy moved to Katy's other breast and the sensation repeated itself. She couldn't prevent herself from emitting little gasps and moans, as Tony gave her tits a good suckling.

portersky
portersky
324 Followers