Swat on a Hot Teen Youth Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
portersky
portersky
320 Followers

Ashley stood rooted with fear next to the low side table where she'd placed the towels and water. The man stood, imposingly tall despite his age, and walked over to her. She looked down fearfully, then felt his hand reach out and grasp the back of her neck under her hair. She was pushed forward then Marquist turned his hand and gathered the man of chestnut hair in his fist and pulled her forward by it. Walking towards the ottoman, Marquist pulled the girl along by her hair. "Take off your shoes," he commanded. Ashley, partly suspended by the hand in holding her hair crooked one leg then the other up and pushed the red Converses off her heels and on to the floor.

"Pick them up and put them on the sidetable!" ordered Marquist, leaving her slack in his grip so she could bend with a sideways twist to pick up the shoes and put them on the table.

As the tall man held the girl's chestnut mane securely in his palm, he sternly delivered a practiced lecture, which made the terrified girl, already aghast at being grabbed and secured with such lack of deference, quake.

"Ashley, it is clear to me from your demeanor and your very own report of your studies," lectured the Professor, "that you have not been taught the mental discipline and sacrifice required to apply yourself diligently to becoming a well rounded young lady!"

"Edward and I share, as he mentioned to you, the philosophy that this sort of lackadaisical attitude must be nipped in the bud, and I for one am a strong proponent of the effectiveness of humiliation in retraining wayward young ladies.

"Let me ask you, Ashley, what would you say is the best source of humiliation for a young teen-aged woman, like yourself, on the cusp of womanhood and its responsibilities, but still self-indulgent like a child?

Ashley, whimpered, her wide, doe-eyes looking frightened at the man holding her. Marquist smiled cruelly at her, and went on lecturing.

"You are silent on this matter are you, little one? Well, I shall enlighten you! A girl like you, just growing into and getting to know her own budding womanhood, believing she alone is the master of her newly found femininity? Why, it's simple. The subjugation and usurpation of her body by her teacher, the realization that her body belongs not to herself but to those men older than her to who she owes respect and obedience, that is the most effective way of instilling shame in a nubile girl like you.

"And that, young lady, is exactly what I intend to do to you in the uninterrupted hours ahead of us. You will find, Ashley, that I will come to know and command your womanly charms more comprehensively than you do yourself!

"Now, kneel on the ottoman young lady, for I'm ready to examine your ripe but still green womanliness."

Ashley, trembling, felt herself pushed towards the low ottoman. Following his certain lead, like a horse with no choice as to what motions to enact under the guidance of a confident rider, she leaned onto the low cushioned pedestal, positioning one knee on it, then the other.

Releasing her hair after she'd climbed up, Marquist stepped back to have a better overall view of the girl. He walked around her, his gaze travelling up her long, bare legs.

"You may have come to believe, Ashley, that your delightful figure gives you a certain power over men who are obviously drawn to it. You will find, though, that the very attributes you are so proud of, your slim, long legs, your ripe full bust, the womanly swell of your bottom and your lovely face, all these are merely more reason for your educators to take their own delight in having their way with you.

"Now, grasp the hem of your little dress, young lady, and pull it up all the way above your waist. Let's get a look of the underwear you'll soon be removing, shall we?"

Ashley, hesitated, frozen in place with fear. She looked up quickly as she saw Marquist stride over to the desk. He picked up one of her Converses and quickly moved to her side. He turned the sneaker so that the toe was held firmly in his grip, the sole of the shoe pointed outwards."

"You will find that lack of total and immediate obedience will not be tolerated, young lady!"

Grasping her by her hair again, Marquist pushed Ashley's head down, making her bend forward at the waist and causing her bottom to thrust backward and the dress to ride up to the very top of her legs.

Ashley's trainer, firmly in her tormentor's rose in a long arc to the height of his shoulder, and Marquist expertly brought the springy rubber sole down hard on the bare flesh at the very top rear of her thighs.

As Ashley shrieked and squirmed vainly in the man's grip, he calmly spoke to the girl, while raising the shoe again.

"Your disobedience, Ashley, is of no consequence to me, as I am more than happy to provide your naughty, naked thighs some motivation.

The shoe slapped stingingly into her other leg, and Ashley again cried out and rocked her body forward, shuffling the smacked thigh forward, only to receive another smack on the other leg. Marquist continued alternating between her thighs as the distressed girl whimpered and shuffled ineffectively.

"You will, ... SMACK, ... be raising your skirt, SMACK, for me in a moment, girl! Only due to your hesitation the backs of your thighs will have a very, SMACK, red, SMACK, likeness of the bottom of your shoe to decorate them."

Marquist observed how the distressed girl's full posterior bounced around, her filmy skirt swishing up and down wildly as her creamy, soft thighs became suffused first with a pale pinkness, then as he continued the rhythmic slap of rubber against girl-flesh, impervious to Ashley's piteous cries and whimpers, deepening to a corona of suffused redness surrounding, on each leg, a deep red mark in the shape of Ashley's own footwear.

Marquist had to force himself to stop, reminding himself that he must pace things, and that he would have plenty of occasion to continue punishing his delightful plaything shortly.

"And now, girl!" he barked, releasing his hold of her, "You will raise your skirt above your waist, as ordered!" Ashley quickly grasped the lower hem of the flimsy blue dress and pulled it up, baring herself from just below her belly button. She held the hem up just below her shoulders, obeying as well as she could.

From behind, Marquist leisurely examined the body the docile girl was just starting to show him. Her long back was bare from the midriff down, tapering to a narrow waist, then quickly flaring at her girlish hips which were only half covered by a pair of ruffle-edged, white lace panties with an ornamental sprinkling of printed green flowers.

Under the thin panties' lower hem, Marquist delighted to note Ashley's prominent, full pale bottom cheeks, the skin goose dimpling in embarrassment, taut and firmly rounded. Her legs were shapely and well rounded, each thigh graced with the angry pink bloom of her punishment. As Ashley leaned on her knees on the ottoman, she tried to keep her legs closely pressed together, causing the full cheeks of her buttocks to clench visibly under the thin lace of her panties. Marquist walked around the girl, unapologetically staring at the nubile your body on display for him.

Under the dress Ashley obediently held up to her midriff, her gently swelling belly curved sleekly into her dainty panties. Marquist came around to her front, and Ashley watched the older man stare at the swell of her pubis under the lace. Casually, he brought one hand up to smooth and pet the dark mane of Ashley's hair. Ashley gasped as she felt his other hand cup the lower curve of her breast, hefting the full globe and giving it a series of pulsing squeezes. Bending down before the girl he ordered, "Arch your back Ashley! Thrust out your bosom for me." Ashley quickly did as she was told, and Marquist's hand shifted its grip on her heavy breast, fingers splaying over its surface and grasping and sinking into her soft orb. His other hand traced the curve of her bare lower belly, making its way over her trembling soft skin, tracing down then playing with the elastic band of the top of her panties. Ashley held her breath, as she waited fearfully. Would he slip his fingers inside her panties, oh god, she would die!

Marquists fingers continued their trajectory however, over the edge of her panties, and his fingertips travelled down the lace front of her pudendum. Marquist reveled in the feel of his ripe plaything's heavy tit. The swelling heaviness was soft and pliant, under a thin cotton covering and a nicely textured lace underwire bra. His other hand stroked the girl's swelling mons and Marquist could feel the cushion of her pubic hair, and where it stopped and yielded to a soft, swelling bifurcation. The girl whimpered. Marquist's fingers traced the swell of Ashley's nether lips possessively.

"As you can tell, Ashley," intoned the man as he squeezed the girl's captive breast and toyed with her crotch, "these lovely and delicate garments you are wearing, will only provide a brief dalliance. Make no mistake, you little tart, that I intend to handle your big boobs, and your ripe cunt thoroughly, first over these decorative niceties, and then entirely, naked, not a shred of clothing on you!"

Ashley closed her eyes in mortification. She felt the old man's slow, unhurried, groping. Damn him! He knew he had all the time in the world. Her right breast felt warm and full, as the professor's hand squeezed and hefted it as if her boob were a fruit he was considering buying at the market. Worse than that was what he was doing at her pussy! She squirmed as she felt his fingers trace back and forth over each sensitive labium, which she felt involuntarily growing slicker. She knew he could feel the dampness coming from her. She blushed, and a little whimper escaped her lips.

"Ashley, raise your arms above your head. It is time to take your dress off, so I can see you in you panties and bra!"

She did as she was ordered, the dress falling down over her middle, his hand still under it. Grasping the hem of her dress, Marquist swiftly pulled it off her roughly.

"Put your hands behind your head. Display yourself properly!" chided the professor. Ashley raised her hands and clasped them behind her head. Marquist's palm smacked casually across her pantied bottom, his hand amply covering both of her bottom cheeks. "Thrust, filly!" He commanded. Ashley curved her spine as he pulled her shoulders back, causing her to push out her bottom and her breasts.

"Open your legs a bit, titmouse!" Ashley gasped at the use of the humiliating term. Her Uncle must have told Marquist about this! She was so embarrassed that the two men had conferred, Edward telling the older disciplinarian how her body reacted when her breasts were stimulated.

"Oh, yes, titmouse," smiled Marquist as he placed both hands over her breasts, feeling the lacy brassiere covering the plentiful swelling breasts, as they heaved to Ashley's distressed breathing. "Edward has been kind enough to share some notes about you with me, so as to most propitiously advance your education."

Moving to one side of her, while keeping one hand on her breast, Marquist's fingers traced across the pendulous globe, quickly finding the hard protrusions of Ashley's nipple. His fingers traced the circumference of her lace-covered areola, then flicked across the bud of her nipple. Ashley felt her nipple rise shamefully, as if asking for more torment, which Marquist was happy to oblige her with. His thumb and first finger closed softly on her stiffening nub, then pinched it harder. She felt her nipple being squeezed, then pulled, and felt her nipple engorge and stiffen further under the teasing. Sparks of heat and stinging radiated from her tit-tips, and shot down her stomach. She felt the sensation root between her legs.

"Your tits, Ashley," commented the old man as his hands roved freely over Ashley's lace covered globes, "are exemplary. Just what one likes to see in a slim young woman like yourself, nice and fat, round and upstanding." Ashley blushed as the lecherous old man felt her up through the delicate lace of her bra, once again finding her large, springy nipples. He pinched the tender buds eliciting a sharp intake of breath from the captive girl. "One does like a girl with thick, big nipples like yours, young lady. So much easier to grip and tug on than some girls meager tit tips, but not you, eh Ashley?" Both fingers gripped Ashley's nipples through her bra and Marquist pulled and tweaked the morsels painfully, watching Ashley's shoulders and hips writhe. He rubbed the captive nubbins feeling the scratchy black lace abrade the girls' sensitive flesh.

Marquist delighted in observing the deep décolletage of his young victim, and smiled inwardly at his luck. "Stacked and submissive" he thought to himself. Rarely had he had the occasion to handle tits as full and big as Ashley's, save for on occasion some chubby pupil with fat hanging dugs. This girl however, was first rate and he delighted in imagining what she would look like once he'd stripped her completely.

Marquists' hand dropped behind the girl and came to rest proprietarily cupping her pantied bottom. He squeezed her full cheek. Ashley realized her bottom was churning under the stimulation to her nipple, but couldn't help it, her bottom shifted and swayed, her hips gyrating, the pulses of sensation from her tormented nipple shooting through her, forcing her to squirm and push her bottom into the old lecher's groping hand.

Marquist laughed, and casually swatted the bottom cheek he was holding, then went back to caressing her posterior globe. The girl's delightful, full buttocks, pushed into his palm involuntarily.

"Your nipples, just as reported, titmouse, are nice and sensitive, aren't they. And when I pinch them like this," he said, giving her captive nipple a strong squeeze, "your naughty bottom..." Another SMACK across her ass cheek. "Can't help but get involved in the rhythm, can it?"

As Ashley moaned and whimpered, the old man took his pleasure tweaking her nipple, pulling and squeezing it through the pale green lace of her bra cup, as his other hand caressed the curves of her plump bottom cheek.

Marquist observed the squirming girl with delight. As she trembled on her knees before him, hands behind her head, her spectacular, fat, youthfully upstanding, breast jiggled in the strong grip he held her nipple in. Her bottom cheeks danced deliciously under their boy-cut lacy, translucent panties.

"For our next game, titmouse, I need you to put your hands down on the ottoman as well. That's right, on all fours. Spread those legs a bit wider, we'll have no false modesty, as you'll be showing me your cunt very soon. Do you understand, Ashley, that you will be made to show your naked pussy to me? I shall examine your coral lips and your vagina, and I certainly hope you've done a proper job of depilating yourself. Bald cunnies are so much more appealing. Do you understand?"

"Oh, yes, sir" Ashley responded reluctantly. She watched Marquist go to the desk and fetch the basin of water and the handtowel Ashley had prepared. He placed the basin on the ottoman, between her hands and knees. As she posed on hands and knees there, her breasts hanging down, Marquist pushed the small of her back down causing her to curve and thrust her backside out. She watched him dip the handtowel in the basin and draw the dripping cloth out. He draped the soaking handtowel over her outthrust bottom, and Ashley felt rivulets stream between her bottom cheeks and between her legs, and down the rear of her thighs.

"Not only does this wetting down of your bottom render your panties transparent," mused Marquist, "delightfully revealing your full rounded bottom, but also it will lend a crisp sting and a most satisfying sound to the spanking your are about to receive, Ashley! I feel it is important that a young lady feel the full effects of her bottom spanking with a minimum of discomfort to her educator. I'm sure you agree. And the transparency of your little panties will help me to even out the redness on your bottom as it gets smacked. We don't want your rear to be splotchy and unsightly, now do we? No, we want a nice even coverage of spanks bringing a uniform rosy glow to those naughty female cheeks.

"But before you are thoroughly spanked, a few adjustments are required to your dress. A girl must be properly stripped for a spanking, do you not agree?" Marquist returned the towel to the basin. His hand came up, and Ashley felt him undo the catch of her bra. She shuddered as she felt the delicate last covering her breasts had being pulled away, and the bra pooled limply around her wrists.

Marquist took up the wet towel and applied it to the side of one of the helpless girl's plump hanging breasts. He used it to thoroughly soak Ashley's pendulous breast, rubbing the toweling roughly over her now naked globe, first scrubbing the towling against the side of her pendulous boob, then arcing over its lower curve, finally using it on the downpointing, fright-tensed nipples. Ashley felt the moist but rough towel scrub her tender, sensitive tit tips, the nipple hardening and lengthening as the towel scraped her. She felt the stimulation shoot from her nipples through her stomach and spark in her groin. Her eyes closed in humiliation, and she quickly tried to still the churning motion starting in her damp bottom.

Marquist observed the effect on the poor girl, noting how the stimulation of her nipples caused her bottom to involuntarily dance about. He smiled to himself and, rewetting the towel, applied it to the girl's other bare breast, subjecting that nipple as well to a thorough scrubbing and watching it redden, tense and puff up, the central nub hardening and lengthening.

"Your bare breasts are quite a fetching handful, titmouse," mused Marquist. I would say it is time for me to get well acquainted with your boobs. The old man put down the towel and fixed his gaze on the poor girl before him. Obediently arched on all fours, her breasts hung down--ready, he thought to himself with amusement, to be milked like a helpless girl-calf. With this image amusedly in mind, Marquist reached under the girl to grasp one heavy breast in each hand.

His fingers encircled the base of Ashley's hanging boobs and slowly but firmly squeezed and coursed down her globe from base to tip. His palms cupped the lowest curve of her breasts, the nipples hard against his palms, then his fingertips traced the bottom of her breasts until coming to her tensed nipples. They closed firmly on the twin buds and Marquist tugged strongly on Ashley's nipples, watching her full breasts stretch and lengthen. The springy nipples elongated marvelously, flattening and stretching to twice their normal length. The girl moaned, and a shudder ran through her hips and caused her bottom cheeks to tremble.

Tugging on Ashley's nipples, Marquist lectured the girl, "Willful young women such as yourself, Ashley, need to be reminded of their place! You see, it is easy for an attractive girl like you to get attention from boys and come to believe that you have the upper hand, doling out access to your pretty little body as you see fit." Again, Marquist's hands grasped the base of Ashley's exposed boobs and repeated their travel down to her nipples which he pinched viciously. The girl winced and whimpered as she felt her stretched out tit-tips imprisoned and pulled. Her bottom clenched and released with the tension. She knew her bottom was dancing back and forth, but the pressure and tension between her legs was unbearable. A tear came to her eye. That was why her Uncle had nicknamed her "titmouse" she knew. Her nipples were her most erogenous zone and she couldn't control her reaction when they were stimulated! The pain in her boobs was intense, but it immediately caused her cunny lips to get wet and slick. She could feel the dampness and the moist sliding feeling between her legs as her hips churned and her lips rubbed against each other.

portersky
portersky
320 Followers