Swat on a Hot Teen Youth Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
portersky
portersky
326 Followers

Marquist continued. "It's very important, titmouse, that we teach you proper subservience and dispel these notions of grandeur. As you can feel, you are just an obedient little cow whose swollen udders are ripe for milking. These creamy, white, full tits need a good working over, your nipples need thorough pinching," Ashley exhaled and moaned as Marquist compressed her springy nipples in his fingers and a jolt shot through her breasts and settled between her legs. "... and tugging," continued Marquist. The man observed Ashley's soft bottom quiver. He smiled as he tugged repeatedly on the girl's nipples and observed the tremors in her soft ass cheeks, revealed through the wet transparent cream colored panties. He released one breast tip while continuing to pinch and pull the other. He raised his arm to shoulder level and flattened his palm tensing it. Timing the stroke so it coincided with a strong pinch to Ashley's imprisoned nipple, he brought his palm down on the center of one soft ass cheek. The smack resounded noisily through the room as Ashley's bottom cheek flattened under the impact. He watched the ripples travel through her soft, wide, feminine bottom, as if in slow motion. Beneath the delicate material of her panties, a pale pink splotch formed on her white ass cheek. Marquist grabbed her other breast roughly, palming the delicate globe. "We can't ignore this warm puppy tit, now can we little girl?" He groped and squeezed that bare breast, then his fingers found that nipple. Slowly and cruelly, he increased the tightness of his grip on Ashley's nipple, squeezing and crushing it, then slowly pulling it down, away from her body. Ashley arched her chest down further to ease the pain of having her boob stretched out, which caused her bottom to thrust out further.

Marquists' arm went up again and his palm fell, delivering another strong smack to Ashley's alternate bottom cheek. She felt the strong stinging in the center of each of her tender bottom cheeks, then felt the old man's palm cup her bottom and squeeze and pat her helpless cheeks.

"You see, young lady, how very necessary it is for a girl like you to have her breasts milked! Clearly your little backside needs a bit more attention, as evidenced by how it is trying to draw notice to itself by dancing around. Those first few smacks are just a little warm up for the good long over the knee spanking you are to receive, little one. I should say it is time to bare your bottom in preparation for giving it some nice deep color!"

Ashley felt one of the man's hands grasp one breast possessively. His other hand hooked into the waistband of her panties. Ashley gasped as she realized that the old man was about to pull her panties down!

"There is nothing to remind a young lady of her proper position," lectured the old scholar, "than the realization that the last vetiges of her modesty are to be taken from her. Yes, even these damp transparent underthings you are wearing Ashley, may give you the illusion that access to your ripe young body is still yours to control. Nothing like pulling down a girls panties and baring her bottom, as if she were a naughty child, to drive home to her the reality of her predicament. Yes, Ashley, as I pull down your panties your delightful pink bottom will be totally at my mercy. Such delicate skin and soft rounded cheeks you have little titmouse. "

Marquist slowly pulled the girl's panties down off her curved, defenseless bottom, pushing them down until they were stretched between the middle of her upper thighs. She mewled in shame at being made to display her bottom and also, she knew, her delicate pussy lips.

"Much better, don't you think little one? No more pesky slip of panties to come between your bottom and my hand?"

Marquist plumped Ashley's spectacular, heavy, breast delightedly, The poor girl helpless before him was in a paroxysm of submission, attempting to avoid punishment! How marvelous. What delightful breasts she had, and how well matched they were to her full posterior! And between the well formed rounds of her bottom, her clean, pink, hairless slit was his to examine at will. Pouting and puffy, the rear of her labia gaped slightly to display the opening of her vagina. In the front, the clean line of her pussy lips led to the slightly protruding morsel of flesh hiding Ashley's clit.

It had been awhile since he'd had the opportunity to practice his will on such a delightful specimen of docile femininity. She was small boned and slight in the arms and shoulders, but her breasts, and her buttocks had a lovely full round pertness. He milked the girl's damp, hanging udder, pulling her teat down roughly. Under his hand, the girl's rump shifted, her body twisting away from the pain in her nipple. Ashley's pale rounded hemispheres tensed as her nipple was tormented. Marquist raised his open hand high.

He smacked his palm crisply down on her pale moon bottom cheek, and commented, "Let us see your famous bottom dance, Ashley, Edward tells me it is quite fetching!"

Ashley felt the man's hands alternate from one nipple to the other. His other hand smacked repeatedly, crisply alternating between her bottom cheeks as her rump shifted sideways with the pain. The wetness of her backside caused the smacks to sound out loudly, and sting fiercely. Ashley couldn't prevent her hips swaying back and forth as the man grasped one then the other nipple, pulling it roughly, then delivering a corresponding smart smack across her bottom.

As he spanked her, Marquist maintained a continuous narration of Ashley's humiliation, punctured by her whimpers and moans and the crisp smacking sound of his palm on her ass.

"This is how, SMACK, indolent, SMACK, girls, SMACK like you, SMACK, are treated...SMACK... Rounded bottom cheeks...SMACK..SMACK... turned a nice hue of red. Shameful, Ashley, SMACK... how your naked bottom is churning, SMACK. Are you attempting to display your dancing cunt to me? SMACK SMACK. I shall just take both your breasts in my hand, like so, yes... I can grasp both your nipples and pull them both, isn't that clever?"

Spanks rained down on Ashley's buttocks and upper thighs. She felt Marquist stop spanking her for a moment, and his hand coursed between her cheeks and made an incursion onto the rear of her pussy. Pulling her breasts, Marquist caused the girl to arch her back, widening the opening of her vagina, where his fingers traced her moist opening. The girl's nether lips were full and smooth as his finger caressed her damp pussy flesh. She'd done a good job of depilating herself between her legs, and Marquists' fingers toyed with her puffy closed labia.

The old disciplinarian held both of Ashley's hardened nipples in his clenched fist and shook her heavy orbs. His hand explored the soft, reddened and hot flesh of her rounded bottom.

"Your reddened bottom cheeks form delightful frame for your pouty cunt lips between your legs. I can see they're nice and shiny from your cunt juice, Ashley! I certainly hope you're not enjoying your punishment, are you? Otherwise we would have to redouble our efforts at teaching you a lesson." Marquist delivered another pair of crisp smacks to the juncture of Ashley's upper thighs and her bottom, then dipped between her legs. Ashley's head tossed back and forth and she moaned, "Nooo..." as she felt the old man's fingers trace the edge of her pussy lips between her legs. He squeezed and gave her breasts, imprisoned in his grip, a shake. His other hand caressed her slit indolently, pulling at the soft skin of her pudendum.

She then felt him grasp one side of her pussy lips and push it aside. She could feel her vaginal opening being bared, as the old man looked between her legs at her open sex. The old man let his fingertips trace the opening of the girl's vaginal entrance, feeling the slickness of her secretions as he held her cunt open so he could play with her tight entrance.

Marquist released her breasts. For a moment Ashley was relieved at the respite from the brutal sting in her nipples. Then Marquist ordered, "Ashley bend forward and bring your face to the cushion. We want you bent well over with that lovely ass in the air, and your cunt well displayed!"

Ashley whimpered, but obeyed. Leaning onto her elbows, Ashely tipped forward. She felt the old man's guiding hand on the back of her head gently pushing it downward until her cheek came to rest on plush fabric of the cushion.

Marquist watched the naked nymphette arched protectively. He placed his hand on the small of her long, strong bare back, and pushed downward in the center, instructing her:

"Arch your back, girl! Shoulders back and thrust that naughty posterior out properly!" A resounding smack across each naked bottom cheek, made her pay attention. She thrust her rear up towards the ceiling.

Languidly, now, Marquist placed his palm on one rounded, reddened ass cheek. "How delightfully soft and full!" he thought to himself as his hand cupped and petted the bare bottom submissively displayed before him. He toyed with the girl's rear freely, grabbing a handful of her ass and shaking it, watching her flesh vibrate. He reveled in the feel of squeezing each cheek.

Ashley felt the old man's hand roam freely over her naked ass. She was so ashamed to be lying like this with now two hands toying with her cheeks, caressing and petting her vulnerable, naked bottom. She felt the old man's palm grasp her right cheek, then suddenly slap it hard.

"Open your legs!" demanded Marquist. Obeying his order, Ashley spread her legs slightly, knowing that the old lecher was now able to look at the smooth shaven pouch of her pussy. She jumped as she felt his hand return to the rear of her mound.

Now Marquist shifted forward towards Ashley's side and reached one arm around her body. The girl watched frightened as the strict disciplinarian reached under her body and his palm came up between her legs to grasp her pussy from the front. His hand spread to cover her soft delta, and his fingers splayed her cunt lips. He sank the tips of his fingers into her soft pubic flesh so her clit was trapped between two of his fingers, and his fingertips pushed shallowly into the very entrance of her vagina. His hand pushed upwards causing Ashley's hips to rise and her bottom to jut out.

Ashley's eyes closed in humiliation. She felt the strict disciplinarian's grasp on her most intimate, feminine parts, his insistent fingers pushing open her vaginal lips. She felt her own moistness at the intrusion and shame as the old man pushed into her splayed genitals.

Ashley felt the old man's other palm caress her helplessly exposed already well-warmed bottom. His fingertips pressed against her skin enjoying its bouncy resilience. The hand patted her rump a few times then she felt him stretch to reach for something. Her eyes were squeezed shut in humiliation, but she peeked backwards.

Marquist held in his hand a narrow black leather strap! Ashley, moaned, "Noo...please don't hit me with that." But Marquist shushed the girl, again caressing her soft naked bottom. "Oh, yes, little darling. There's nothing that goes so well with a bare female bottom as hard leather, you should know that! Why the educational and decorative effects alone of a good hard striping are well know to be salubrious as well as esthetic! And not quickly forgotten!"

Marquist raised the strap high above the trembling girl's ass and whipped it down, directly across the center of both cheeks. "Owww!" The girl cried out as she felt the fiery strap fall, leaving a blazing hot line across the crests of both her cheeks. She struggled, but Marquists fingers sank deeper into her cunt holding her still. Ashley's bottom now sported a darker red strip straight across, on a background of spanked pink splotchy skin. He aimed the strap lower across both cheeks and the leather smacked and bit into the girl's burning bottom.

Marquist strapped the girl expertly, the strap falling each time in a slightly different place on her bottom, sometimes across and then alternatingly down a single bottom cheek to produce crossing red lines. Ashley wriggled to no avail, her cunt working itself against Marquist's hand.

"A taste of the strap", droned on the professor as he smacked the hard leather again and again against Ashley's tender bottom cheeks, intensifying the color that suffused the pale rounded flesh, "is a marvelously educational device. Judging by how your charming young posterior is writhing and churning, young lady, I would venture to say you will not forget your acquaintance with the strap very soon, will you? Marvelous, don't you think, how though you're wriggling to get away, my grip on your little pussy makes a wonderful steadying device."

"For example, let me show you. I need only push deeper into your yielding young cunt and grasp your lips with my fingers, and now as you will see I can redouble the intensity of your strapping. Isn't that clever, little titmouse?"

Ashley groaned, as she felt the man's stubby fingers push deeper into her reluctantly spreading vaginal canal. The lecher inched his fingers deeper, moving at a glacial pace so both he and his helpless victim's attention was riveted on Ashley's poor cunt, reluctantly spreading itself to her ravisher's fat digits, accommodating them in her silky feminine sheath. Marquist observed how the girls little labia contracted inward towards her opening as he pushed in, closing like petals on a flower towards her coral core. His other fingers grasped each lip and pulled it open, baring the ruby intimate interior of Ashley's cunt. The girl felt the old man's fingers assail her genitals mercilessly. The man handled her pussy with total disregard for her modesty or comfort, and Ashley whimpered repeatedly at the extent of her violation. She closed her eyes, and tears pooled at her lids. Her most intimate core was being stretched out and ached from the manhandling, while her full bottom cheeks framing it ached no less from the burning strapping she was receiving.

The strap flew higher and flailed down across Ashley's squirming rump, as Marquist, his grip on Ashley's cunt secured, redoubled his efforts, whipping the girl's bottom even harder. Ashley cried out and pleaded, "Oww.... no... please... ow... it hurts please no more, ouch owie." Her bottom trembled and clenched, and squirmed tightly, the compass of her writhing severely constrained by the strong deep hold of the hand in her cunt. Her entreaties were to no avail as the older man was all the more entertained by causing her additional discomfort, and smiled and smacked the bouncing your bottom cheeks over and over.

As each smack fell on her bottom, Ashley felt the man's hand push into her cunt and force her backside back up towards him, in preparation for the next stroke of the strap. The old man accompanied his movements with tender exhortations to the his young pupil:

"Yes, that's a good girl, Ashley... raise that bottom high for the next stroke... SMACK...ah, yes, that was a good one, nice and red...up, up, girl, present your backside nice and round, that's it...SMACK...shh... jumpy aren't we little one? No tightening down like that, relax that bottom! I shall push into your cunny like so, ah yes, that did it, that makes your bottom stick out, doesn't it? SMACK...Your bottom flesh...SMACK... loves the strap doesn't it titmouse? It wraps itself around the hard leather as you're being struck... rear high or I will fill your little cunt with my fingers, perhaps a couple more in there will motivate you to obey... well, if that's what it takes, yes... yes, up...SMACK... Ah, yes, four fingers in your cunt seems to do the trick, now we're not... SMACK!... tightening up that bottom are we, SMACK... oh, no, I guess a handful of cunt and my fingers pressing on your cervix...SMACK... is what you need to get that exquisite rounded form to your prominent buttocks!"

After the old professor was satisfied with the plentiful criss-crossing strap marks on his young pupil's bottom, he slowly withdrew his fingers from between her legs where he'd thoroughly impaled the girl. Even after his fingers were withdrawn from her vagina, Marquist observed how the girl's cunt remained slackly and obscenely open, unable for the moment to close down, the normal tight line of her pussy transformed into a wanton, ragged, gash exposing the depths of her organ of reproduction.

Ashley collapsed whimpering, bringing her knees up to her elbows. The man observed the muted sobs racking the girl's back.

"Now, now," intoned the old professor. "No need to make such a fuss. Your bottom, young lady, is quite capable of handling the strap, and no harm done, except to further your education a bit. Now stand up!" Ashley struggled to her feet, her panties still pushed down to her thighs. "Hands behind your head, elbows up, Ashley!" She obeyed, and the old man came up to her and reached around her, as if embracing her. His placed his hands on her bottom, and palmed Ashley's stinging bare cheeks.

Leisurely, he groped the girl's ass thoroughly, feeling the heat of her whipped skin radiate into his hands and feeling the tremor of her labored breathing course through her backside. The soft, hot skin trembled under his hands.

"Now, now, young thing quiet down. After a good strapping you need to regain your composure. That's right, enough whimpering. I want you to breathe in and out regularly and deeply and calm yourself. Deep breaths, Ashley.

As Ashley tried to obey and her whimper subsided, Marquist's hands came up and began groping her full breasts. Ashley tried to shrink into herself and curved forward while Marquist played with her tits, but this served only to deliver her submissive breasts to his marauding hands.

"Nothing like a nice soothing breast examination to still a girl's overtaxed emotions, wouldn't you say?"

Ashley observed almost dispassionately as the old man took liberties with her naked, full breasts. His palm fitted around the delicious globes, squeezing her responsive tits, then grasping her big, turgid nipples and pressing on them. He came around behind her and his hands covered her breasts and gave them a good working over.

The old lecher delighted in the young girl's full, firm breasts. Taking a strong grip on the undersides of both her boobs from behind, he squeezed her tit flesh, and watched Ashley's breasts swell and rise. His palms coursed up towards Ashley's hard nipples, and he chided her, "I can see that you are enjoying the manhandling of your breasts, aren't you young lady? These hard, swollen, nipple nubs," he said as his fingers grasped Ashley's turgid nipples and pinched them hard, causing Ahsley to moan, "attest to their desire to be on the receiving end of some rough play." Marquist, poised behind poor Ashley, used his grip on her tender tit tips to stretch her boobs away from her, elongating the areola and skin leading to it. Ashley panted with the ache of having her breasts mauled and stretched, her nipples pulled painfully.

Marquist shook the girl's breasts back and forth from his pinching grasp on her nipples. The heavy breasts shimmied and shook voluptuously, their heavy weight moving fluidly back and forth, her nipples elongating conically.

"And now, young lady, we shall spend some time with you reflecting on your punishments. Pull the ottoman over to the chair. Now kneel on it facing forward." Marquist sat down in the deep chaise next to the ottoman, and picked up his pipe. He lit it while observing the naked girl kneeling at attention next to his chair, then sat placidly smoking, holding his pipe in one hand while languidly caressing the girl's naked bottom with the other.

Twenty minutes passed, during which not a word was said. Ashley, kneeled obediently while the old man caressed and smoothed her rear, occasionally letting his hand trail between her plump cheeks and down across her labia.

portersky
portersky
326 Followers