Swat on a Hot Teen Youth Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
portersky
portersky
320 Followers

Marquist's hand patted the girl's defenseless bottom, palpating her soft skin curve, her prominent cheeks and smooth skin. He cupped the crown of her nate, where the skin was pink and hot from being spanked, then trailed his finger towards the bottom curve of Ashley's ass, feeling her nervous quivering and his hand continued its path between the cheeks of her bottom, and then down to the rear of her vaginal pouch, caressing the soft skin of her cunt. "Open your legs, Ashley, so I may play with your cunny," he ordered. She whimpered but spread her knees further apart, and the old man placed his entire palm on her sex and rubbed her tender cunt lips with unapologetic fingers.

Finally, the old man stood and, walking up to Ashley, ordered her, "Cup your breasts and raise them, Ashley. Push them forward for me. You will ask me to bite and suck your nipples!"

Ashley was silent, in shame and horror. Marquist explained, "You can either ask me politely to take care of your big fat nipples, or you will receive the strap on your tender tits and then be made to ask anyway. It is your choice, titmouse."

Ashley, whimpered but she could not imagine the pain of being strapped on her boobs. She meekly acquiesced, "Please, sir, bite and suck my breasts."

"Why certainly young lady, if you inquire so politely, I shall be glad to oblige you." answered Marquist ironically,

The girl obeyed meekly holding one hand under each plump breast and tipping it up to the old man. Slowly, staring into her eyes to drive home how very much in control of he was, Marquist bend his head down toward one breast. His mouth closed around Ashley's big nipple and his teeth fastened on the tense bud. Ashley felt him bite her tender nipple and suck it.

The old man closed kept his eyes open so he could watch Ashley's full, pale, soft-skinned breast push against his face. Her fine, silky globe brushed his coarse, stubble-roughened cheeks, and his tongue coursed freely back and forth between the slick smoothness of the girl's boob and the turgid springiness of her tensing, nipple. The tip of the old disciplinarian's tongue flicked the bud into hardness, then, sucking hard, he felt her breast squeeze deeper into his mouth, the pillowy tit pushing onto his tongue and the hardened tip pushing against the roof of his mouth. Placing a hand on her boob, he drew it out of his mouth, licked the crinkled dark red bullet of her nipple, then carefully nipped it with his teeth. Ashley yelped as she felt the old man's teeth sink into her sensitive, huddled tip tip. Her distress brought a slight smile to Marquist's busy lips.

Switching breasts, he repeated his delightful game with Ashley's other boob, noting that the nipple on this side had less of a tendency to tense up, instead maintaining its soft pliability, even when sucked, flicked, and finally bitten roughly. Having grasped the flattening, still soft bud in his teeth, he was able to push on Ashley's boob with his hand and feel her springy fleshy point stretch out. He alternated attending to the girl's full, meekly proffered breasts lazily. After a few minutes of this, Ashley's beasts were slick with his saliva, her nipples were erect and aching from the stimulation.

Reluctantly, Marquist, gave a few last teasing bites and sucks to the girls reddened tip tips and stepped away.

"Alright, young lady," he explained, "I think that will be all for today. We've made a good start, and I shall enjoy furthering your education in the future. For now, dress yourself and go."

Ashley got up hurriedly and looked around frantically. She retrieved her bra from where it lay on the floor and put it on under the old man's gaze. Looking quickly up at him, she could see the old teacher's satisfied smirk as he watched her pull her bra straps over her arms, her shiny and stubble abraded large breasts swinging freely until she captured them in the decorative cups of her brassiere. She reached down and untwisted her panties, pulling them up, and feeling the relieve of covering up her sparse pubic bush and her still stinging bottom. She quickly retrieved and pulled her dress on over her head. She looked around for the red trainers she'd been wearing but could only see a single one. Impetuously, rather than look for it and tarry and give the old lecher another chance to think of something to which he wanted to submit her, she fled the room shoeless without looking back.

Watching the panicked retreating girl, Marquist heaved a satisfied sigh and smiled.

portersky
portersky
320 Followers