Swat on a Hot Teen Youth Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
portersky
portersky
326 Followers

"My dear Daddy, now that you're starting to become better acquainted with TM, I think you'd be curious to learn the origins of her nickname wouldn't you?"

"Of course" said Al, understanding that this line of conversation was to lead to some further debasement of the distressed young lady before him, confident he would soon be handling the admirable breasts on display, "and why do they call you TM, honeypie?"

Ashley, trembled but remained silent. Edwards stood and approached the girl. He reached down and slowly pulled the hem of her nightgown up behind her, up past her thighs, up, baring her half mast panties and the twin, naked halves of Ashley's bottom cheeks. For a moment, both men contemplated the full, soft, trembling hemispheres, bare except for the scrap of pink panties hanging from the swell of her hips. Ashley felt the men's gaze on her defenseless backside. Slowly, Edwards hand arced back, the swung forward, his open palm casually but firmly smacking one of Ashley's bare cheeks. Even as a pink splotch of color bloomed on the soft, full white cheek, her Uncle's hand repeated its motion landing a stinging slap on her other cheek. She gasped and swayed forward on her feet. A second quick, hard spank landed on each cheek. Each time her Uncle's firm palm connected with her tender bare bottom, the girl emitted a high sound combining a small yelp with a muted whimper, cut short by a sharp intake of breath.

"Daddy Al" was riveted in delight. His gaze shifted quickly back and forth, unable to decide whether to fix itself on the heavy jiggle of the girl's large breasts as the spanks fell, her bodice filling and straining under their load, or the fabulous sight of her almost naked, rounded bottom cheeks indenting and spreading under the rough palm's force, the jostling of her bottom cheek as it bounced back, and the way that the white roughly hand shaped mark on the just spanked skin at the center of the punished ivory globe slowly pinkened as a blush rose to her skin.

Unable to hide his pleased amazement, he mused, "TM has her ass spanked like a little girl...?" He could see the fetching, smacked bottom trembling slightly, and Ashley's thighs quivered from shame and the stinging in her backside. She squeezed her eyes shut, feeling the moistness of tears starting to form.

"Oh, yes," mused her Uncle, "little TM does require a bit of encouragement to make her obey properly, don't you my dear? She always does come around to doing her duty properly, but she's the kind of girl who's unable to comply readily to demands until she has received her due of humiliation. And I do believe she has come to almost depend on having her bottom smacked regularly like a little girl, as you say, to maintain her sense of place and discipline her. Of course, as you have been able to feel first-hand, in your recent and thorough exploration of her vulva, she does not have the body of a little girl. Her well-developed, womanly bottom requires much stronger and more frequent discipline to make an impression!"

Now Edward resumed his commands in a slow, stern voice. "Ashley, tell our guest what your nickname stands for. Explain how you came to deserve your nickname!"

"Yes, little one," teased Al, taking a moment to sip his Scotch, "tell Daddy what TM stands for...?" She had no choice. A sob escaped her and the moistness at the edge of her eye pooled into a tear which brimmed and trickled from her lower lid. She whispered in a little girl voice, haltingly, amidst suppressed sobs. "I.... Uncle calls me....TM. It... it stands for ..." a long pause, she can't say it. Al coaxes her, "TM, lovey, you shouldn't keep secrets from me. We're like family! Your little twat is still stretched open from my fingers, and they'll soon be buried deep inside you again. You can't keep secrets from your Daddy!" In a rush to get the words out she whines, "titmouse."

"Titmouse!," repeats Al in delight, "Titmouse... what a lovely nickname. And very fitting I'd say from what I can see of those fine big boobies!"

Edwards, admonishes his niece, "And why are you called Titmouse?"

"Because...." she stutters, but is interrupted by Edwards' command, "Let us hear you, titmouse! I'm called Titmouse because...?"

"I'm called.... Titmouse... (sob) because..." Tears interrupt her, at the knowledge of where her words will inexorably lead. Her imagination causes her breasts and bottom to experience the presentiment of the sting of the further punishments that are sure to follow her next words. She finishes the sentence haltingly, "because when my breasts are...touched... it makes my, my backside wiggle... it makes my bottom dance."

Daddy Al cackles, "You mean, titmouse, that those big boobies of yours are so sensitive that you can't stop wriggling your butt when they're played with? Well, that is something I must see first hand."

Edward seems to ponder for a moment, and she looks at him imploringly. "Oh, I do think that's only fair, my dear, don't you? Daddy Al having been so kind as to visit us this evening, and as he is your honorary Daddy? You won't mind showing him a bit of your "bottom dancing" I'm sure. Let's see, yes, just stand there for a moment, face forward, keep your hands on your head. Good girl."

Ashley sees Edwards rise from his overstuffed chair and move behind it, then push it effortlessly across the floor. "Daddy, if you'd be so kind as to take this seat here. And you, TM, stand here, turn toward the chair." He puts his hand on her hip and pushes her gently to where he wants to position her. He walks over to where he's placed the chair and looks at her, then to his right where she is reflected in a wide, wood framed, tall mirror. The other man moves to the chair and sits down. "From there," explains her Uncle, "your dear Daddy can pay the required attention to your breasts, and get a good view of your dancing bottom as well! Perfect."

The girl stands in front of Al, not daring look across at the seated man, as he straightens. He is tall, so even seated in the plush armchair, he looks straight across at the girl's full lips parted and tremulous in fear. Her doeish hazel eyes glisten with tears, which she blinks back with a flutter of her long lashes, well-shaped eyelids glistening. At Edward's instruction she shuffles closer to Daddy Al, her movements hampered by her hands clasped behind her head and her panties clinging tenuously to the middle of her thighs. She moves slowly, not wanting to let them slide down her legs. As silly as the thought is, she feels that if she keeps her panties, she might be able to reach down and pull them up and cover herself. As soon as this thought goes through her head, the relief in the image of herself quickly tugging her panties up and protecting her feminine core with even that minimal slip of gauze fabric, her heart sinks. She knows she wouldn't dare do so, and she knows the men will not allow it. She is thankful that for now at least, the flouncy nightie skirt covers her bottom and vulva, stinging and pulsing from the spanks and manhandling she's just suffered. She shuffles forward. Only a few centimeters separate her upturned bosom and the man's face, as he leans forward, closer to her chest.

Al reaches out both hands and the large breasts before him sway heavily as Ashley involuntarily shifts her weight backwards, away from him, not daring to move away, but futilely trying to put any distance at all between herself and the leering old man. She watches as his hands close on her breasts, reaching for them slowly, almost with a lingering tenderness. His palms finally touch her, cupping the sides of both swellings simultaneously, his fingers closing and curving around the outer round contours of her bosom, his thumbs pushing under their heavy lower curve, lifting and supporting the full globes.

Ashley's lace covered tits, Al marvels, are firm and maintain their shape as he cups them, and have a pillowy, shifting, weighty softness to them. He feels the warmth emanating from them, a slight trembling wobble communicating itself to his hands from the frightened and helpless girl. He cradles the girls breasts, all is stillness and anticipation as the submissive globes rest passively in his cupped hands. The only sounds in the room are those of the fire crackling, and Ashley's soft hiccupping whimper as she stands meekly, her hands behind her head, thrusting her chest into the stranger's grasp. Al thrills at the powerlessness of the girl before him. He should have taken those willful bitches of his daughters in hand like this, and taught them some manners! Uppity snipes! Well, he isn't going to waste this opportunity which fallen into his lap! So to speak, he puns to himself silently. He is going to enjoy taking advantage of this lovely girl to the utmost!

His palms pulse slowly, indenting and lifting the trapped morsels, and a tremor courses through the girl. "Shh... just relax, Titmouse," he taunts, "your Daddy Al is going to give your naughty breasts the good, long workout they deserve, then you're going to show me your bottom dancing skills, and get the punishment you've earned by being such a disobedient little mynx, you understand?" Tears drop from Ashley's eyes and run down her cheeks. "And don't think you're going to get to keep that nightgown on much longer, either, girly! Oh, yes, Daddy knows how important it is to strip you naked for your punishments. No hurry, yet, but rest assured, darling, your going to be bare as a baby soon enough!"

With a smile, the man registers the effect his words have on the girl. Her breathing hastens and rasps, he feels the tremor in her bosom hasten as he paints a picture of her helpless at the humiliations she is to suffer. Daddy Al slowly runs his hands along the sides and bottom curves of her breasts. He lets the full globes spill through his fingers, feeling the entire length of her breasts from their wide heavy base to the tips of her breasts as they slide out of his fingers. His thumbs turn up at the last moment to catch and course over the tense protrusion of her frightened nipples, which bend softly under their lace covering as his fingers move across them, springing back once the thumbs pass.

She feels his hands repeat this motion again, slowly coursing along both breasts, familiarizing themselves with her full curves. Again and again, the sensation of his thumbs on her nipples courses sweetly through her, and she feels her nipples stiffen and resist, until the tense buds no longer bend but get pushed into the softness of her areolas.

Al leans forward and looks into Ashley's pleading eyes, grinning, licking his lips. His right hand opens and takes a firm grip on one boob, his big palm unable to contain all of her breast, but securing a handhold by grabbing its end. His grasp tightens and loosens repeatedly, as he kneads her breast. She feels her tender breast being squeezed uncomfortably tightly, but with a rhythmically hypnotic beat. The rough hand closes on her breast, it rises and swells, his fingers indent the pliant orb. Ashley feels the tightness as her boob compresses and rises, then the weight of it swinging down as the man's grip loosens and her breast dips to cradle in his palm. His other hand splays itself over her other breast, and in turn fondles and kneads it. She closes her eyes, dismayed, but also lulled by the back and forth, one breast being squeezed while the other is held in his palm like a warm fledgeling, then the roles switch.

"You're enjoying our little groping session, aren't you darling Tit Mouse?" Al taunts. "Those sweet udders were just begging to be milked weren't they, sweetness? Well, no fear, we're just getting started.

"Bring your arms down from your head and just place your palms on the sides of this chair, TitMousey... lean forward. That's it, just let your boobies hang free."

In this position, Ashley's shoulders are thrust forward toward the tall seated man, causing her bosom to swing forward slightly from her chest, filling out the cream pique bodice of her baby-doll nightgown. Unsupported directly by her chest, her breasts swing freer as he continues to maul one breast, squeezing it firmly, while letting the other dangle loosely, its lower curve caressing his palm. The softly pending globe then is encircled. Al's thumb indents its bottom curve, and his other fingers sink heavily into the top and side of the substantial globe. His opposite hand releases the other breast, only to roughly find her tautened nipple and pinch it firmly between his thumb and crooked forefinger. Ashley feels the rough lace scratch against her nipple as it is drawn against it, then a sharp, wide prick of sensation as her sensitive nub is squeezed. She feels the captive tit-tip tugged repeatedly as Al pulls on it, while at the same time, he shakes her other captive breast gently, causing it to wobble heavily in his grip.

Using both hands, the man pulls her slowly forward. She turns her head sideways as it gets closer and closer to the grizzled man. She feels his warm breath on her cheek, pungent of beer and whiskey. Her temple comes to rest on his shoulder, her face turned away. Al's cheek and mouth nuzzle the fresh-smelling girl's silky, auburn hair. He nuzzles her, parting the hair from her perfect pink ear, which he whispers into, each word accompanied by a rhythmic squeeze of Ashley's trapped breast, each sentence ended with a tug and pinch to her nipple.

"Just as your Uncle said!" A strong pinching nipple pull elicits a whimper from Ashley. "I've been watching your charming rear end in the mirror. I can see how your creamy thighs tremble and squeeze together when your titties are handled! See that? Your naughty little bottom sashaying around under that thin skirt?

"You just keep that dancing about going while Daddy bares your little bottom for all our enjoyment, will you?" One hand releases its firm grip on her breast and goes around her, cradling her face in his elbow. She feels him take hold of the strap of her nightie where it joins the back and ever-so-slowly start to pull upwards. She freezes, her shifting bottom cheeks become immobile with fear.

"Perhaps having your titties bare will improve your dancing, little darling!" Al says, and she feels the lace cup of her breast yanked down. Her breast is hanging naked and defenseless. His hand caresses it, his palm running down it. The sensation is amplified by the chill and exposure of being bared, and Ashley groans. The hand grips and shakes her breast, then gives it a little sideways slap. He grips her nipple and slowly stretches it out, pulling the pliable nub out. Ashley feels the man play with her naked boob freely, subjecting it to his every whim, as his voice murmurs in her ear, the tip of his tongue occasionally flicking the warm pink shell, "TitMouse's booby likes to come out and play, doesn't it... That's it, that bad little naked breastlet enjoys being tweaked and slapped, doesn't it, honey?"

The intense sensation of her breast being mauled distracts Ashley so she unaware of the rest of her body. Al, however, watches her backside as it resumes its slow back and forth shimmy. He continues his attentions on her breasts, while slowly pulling upwards on the back of her nightgown, rucking up and collecting folds of the sheer fabric in his hand, then pulling up even further. The hem of the girl's dress rises unevenly, like a bias-cut skirt, baring the rear of her thighs, then higher still, until the lower rounded curve of one pale bottom cheek becomes visible. Golden hued, lightly tanned thighs are uncovered, then the capping, pink twin lower crescents of Ashley's naked bottom cheeks are exposed, the trailing soft hem of her nightgown framing them, sliding back and forth with the movement in her thighs and hips.

Ashley closes her eyes, and lets her head rest heavily against the man controlling her. She feels the soft hem of her skirt rising, brushing against her full rounded, naked cheeks. A strong pinch of her captive nipple causes her to shift her buttocks, and the cool, slick material of the hem of her nighties edge grazes the crest of her naked bottom cheeks as Al pulls it up, baring her bottom fully for the first time. His hand releases her nipple, then tugs it, repeatedly pulling the girl's sensitive bud. His other hand courses down the length of her back, molding itself to the arch of her back as her bottom thrusts rearwards, feeling the side to side motion Ashley is unable to control as her nipple is stimulated.

"My, young lady, your full rounded bottom is quite lovely!" The hand on her boob pulls her forwards, and she feels the man's hand come to rest lightly on her rear, caressing and fondling her bare bottom cheek. He squeezes one hemisphere repeatedly, then lets his fingernails scrape up the rounded orb. Ashley can feel each individual finger leaving a stinging scrape on her skin.

His palms pulse slowly, indenting and lifting the trapped morsels, and a tremor courses through the girl. "Shh... just relax, Titmouse," he taunts, "your Daddy Al is going to give your naughty breasts the good, long workout they deserve, then you're going to show me your bottom dancing skills, and get the punishment you've earned by being such a disobedient little mynx, you understand?" Tears drop from Ashley's eyes and run down her cheeks. "And don't think you're going to get to keep that nightgown on much longer, either, girly! Oh, yes, Daddy knows how important it is to strip you naked for your punishments. No hurry, yet, but rest assured, darling, your going to be bare as a baby soon enough!"

With a smile, the man registers the effect his words have on the girl. Her breathing hastens and rasps, he feels the tremor in her bosom hasten as he paints a picture of her helpless at the humiliations she is to suffer. Daddy Al slowly runs his hands along the sides and bottom curves of her breasts. He lets the full globes spill through his fingers, feeling the entire length of her breasts from their wide heavy base to the tips of her breasts as they slide out of his fingers. His thumbs turn up at the last moment to catch and course over the tense protrusion of her frightened nipples, which bend softly under their lace covering as his fingers move across them, springing back once the thumbs pass.

She feels his hands repeat this motion again, slowly coursing along both breasts, familiarizing themselves with her full curves. Again and again, the sensation of his thumbs on her nipples courses sweetly through her, and she feels her nipples stiffen and resist, until the tense buds no longer bend but get pushed into the softness of her areolas.

Ashley pants and whimpers, the sensations of her stimulated breast and the fingers starting to caress and explore her pussy making her tremble. Daddy Al feels the tremors course through the girl, and grins to himself. Edward, gleefully observes the delicious violation of his helpless niece, speaks in stern but caring tone, as if he were only looking out for Ashley's well-being instead of delighting in the humiliation of her ripe body,

"Now, now, titmouse. We don't want you all trembly and worked up! We can't have you so distressed! Your bottom is churning at an alarming rate. Daddy, perhaps you would cool our young Tit Mouse down by attending to her dancing backside? Stand up, Ashley, and turn around!"

Al's expression shows the reluctance with which he ceases his mauling of his captive's bare breasts, but he leans back or a moment, with a self-satisfied smirk, as Edward orders, "Turn around Titmouse, and take off that nightgown! That's it, it is time we strip your body bare. Hand that slip of ineffectual fabric back to you Daddy Al. if you're good perhaps you can earn it back later tonight. Excellent Tit Mouse, doesn't that feel better? To be quite naked, except for a slip of lacey panty at half mast, shall we say, caught between your thighs? Yes, a girl like you is bound to feel the natural order maintained by having her clothes taken so you can stand, naked as a baby, a baby woman in your case, your charming breasts bared, your slim proud belly trim and presented for our enjoyment, those slightly pink and soon to be much redder round bottom cheeks displayed for us. Much better, don't you think Titmouse?"

portersky
portersky
326 Followers