Swat on a Hot Teen Youth Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
portersky
portersky
324 Followers

Ashley gazes up quickly at the man reclined before her. He is grinning, his eyes locked on her mouth as it glides over his erection and on her full breasts swinging softly back and forth as her head bobs slowly. He catches her looking at him, and his expression becomes stern for an instant. Ashley nestles her fingers into the man's full, soft scrotum, rhythmically pulsing her fingers slightly around his balls. Her other hand circles his long stiffness at its base, closing around it, and moving up and down slowly. As the hand reaches its lowest point, nestled at the base of his cock, holding it vertically her tongue reaches out and circles the plump tip slowly. The penis twitches and stiffens repeatedly. Her hand glides back up to the tip where her thumb courses over the tip, back and forth, before her hand plunges down again. Once more, her face dips, and her tongue laps the glans, then she opens her mouth and engulfs the phallus, her cheeks hollowing as she sucks it in deeply until her lips touch her own hand and she feels the delighted prick filling her mouth, causing her to almost gag as it slides back in her throat. She releases it from her mouth and gasps for breath, but her fingers don't stop, as she cylinder's the shaft and strokes it up and down several times quickly, making the hard erection shake. She feels the pliant, spongy, shaft swell and stiffen, then after a few more strokes, she varies her tempo, as she's been taught pleases men. Holding the man's member very still, she opens her mouth wide, and flattens her tongue, licking a slow wide trail up it's length. When her tongue reaches his wide head, it narrows to a point, and she vibrates it quickly back and forth vigorously on the sensitive bridge of skin at the bottom edge of his cockhead.

She is lost in the hypnotic repetition, licking the twitching cock's tip, opening and engulfing the penis in her mouth, bathing it with her saliva, rubbing her thumb under the man's testicles. She feels the penis become harder, and Al's breathing quickens. She knows how this will end, she will be forced to swallow his emissions, sooner or later. She dreads making him ejaculate in her mouth, but wants to end her ordeal, so speeds up the motion of her lips and tongue. Puckering her lips to plumpness, she rubs her barely parted mouth back and forth vigorously over the cockhead, pulling back on the skin to bare it. She feels the tremor first in the cock has her tongue bathes it with long hard licks. She glances up nervously, and sees the man's thighs shaking.

Edward observes the man's rapidly approaching orgasm. One of his hands reaches down and pinches Ashley's taught nipple, and pulls downward, stretching her breast. His other hand cups the back of her head and pushes her face and mouth down, making Al's cock slide deep into her mouth.

"Good girl, Ashley," she hears he Uncle intone, "Take his whole cock into your mouth now, deep... deeper..." he pulls her breast down hard and she gags a bit. Saliva flows onto her chin prettily and she feels it thicken as a squirt of his semen bursts onto her tongue. "Keep licking! Use the tip of your tongue to draw out your Daddy Al's cum." She obeys, scrubbing her tongue over the sticky surface of the pulsing cockhead.

In her mouth, the fullness increases and pulses repeatedly, she feels spurt after spurt tickle her thickly on her tongue, and the roof of her mouth. The slick gel is copious and her mouth cannot hold it all; it slides down the back of her throat and leaks past her lips down her chin. Edward pets the girl's heaving breast and orders, "Swallow, little one! What you don't get now you'll lick up after so do a good job; that's it, you're becoming a good little cocksucker, Ashley, suck all Al's treat for you out and swallow it all!"

Ashley keeps licking, but feels the cock in her mouth soften and shrink, and Edward grasps her head and pulls it back. "Clean him up, Ashley, use your tongue. Softly, like a kitten on his cock!" She obeys, her eyes wet. Al heaves a relieved sigh, and chortles. He grins at Edward, who smiles slyly back.

Ashley holds the softening penis in her hand and covers it with little licks, the tip of her tongue bathing across the dwindling plum head. As much as he enjoys the sight of the angelic girl continuing to minister to his organ, it is now satiated and sensitive, so Al reaches his palm out and cups it to Ashley's cheek and pushes her away.

"You see, Ashley, you can be a good girl if you try, can't you?" teases the old man.

"Stand up, girl!" orders Edward, "hand at your side. Now turn around slowly, keep turning." Ashley obeys, turning slowly, eyes downcast, as the two men examine her.

Al chortles, "That'll teach you to behave young lady! I dare say, that red bottom of yours will smart for a bit, and I do think those big breasts look like they've got the attention they deserve as well! As much as you cried and fussed though, we know how you enjoyed it, don't we? You liked your punishment, your little pussy pulsing while your bottom bounced under its smacks and you nipples were pinched hard, no?"

Ashley's eyes fill with tears of humiliation which flow freely as she is made to display her naked, well-groped body.

portersky
portersky
324 Followers