Swat on a Hot Teen Youth Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
portersky
portersky
324 Followers

He waited expectantly, and Ashley glanced up then away. She knew she had to answer, and haltingly, breathily muttered, "Yes, sir." Edward prodded, "Tell your Uncle that you are happy to finally be naked in front of him, after such a long evening of teasing him with your womanly charms!" Ashley can barely enunciate it through her tears, but stutters. "I'm ... Daddy... oh, happy to be naked in front of you... sir."

Edward turns from the charming scene, and walks over to the nightstand where he picks up his drink and sips. Then, putting it down, he moves to the an open suitcase, set out, splayed open like a book. He reaches in and pulls out a few items, then turns. He approaches the girl and instructs her to put her arms in front of her. Ashley's outstretched wrists each get encircled by a leather cuff which Edward secures with a small belt-like section which he buckles in. The cuffs are adorned with a shiny silver ring on each, while one sports a spring-operated clip which Edward uses, after ordering Ashley to place her hands behind her back, to manacle her arms behind her. Ashley watches him hand the other item he holds to Al. She shudders as she recognizes it. A round black leather handle serves as a secure purchase to wield the tail end, a foot-long, broad, stiff leather section of belt. She watches Daddy Al take the tawse delightedly from Edward, and turn it admiringly, then glance up at Ashley's already trembling naked posterior.

"If you'll just stand for a moment, Daddy," suggests Edward in a polite tone of voice, "just behind our pupil...and we lean her over just so...." Edward grasps Ashley's hair and pulls her forward then pushes her head down so her torso aligns with the ground, her breasts hanging freely down and her bottom thrusting backwards. "I will take our Titmouse's bosom in hand so, and you are free to apply a bit of needed color to her naughty wriggling bottom!"

Edward pushes his front against Ashley's face, and the girl feels his erection hard against her cheek. She closes her eyes, but hears his zipper open.

"No sense in wasting this moment, Ashley, open your mouth and give suck like an obedient little girl!" Her eyes, still closed, Ashley opens her mouth and feels the invading, wet, hard presence of her Uncle's phallus burying itself deeply in her mouth. "Lick, titmouse!" he orders. She obeys.

Ashley is submerged in a submissive trance as for the next ten minutes, though it seems like an endless time for the girl, Edward cradles and stimulates the girl's bare bosom, his cock moving back and forth in her mouth, cushioned by her sweet tongue and copious saliva, which mixes with the secretions her stimulation elicit from Edward's organ and coats her mouth and chin.

As she sucks her Uncle's cock obediently, his hands pull and tweak at her full breasts. She's lost in the feeling of the penis invading her throat, its sweet and fragrant fluids coating her mouth and tongue, and her Uncle's stimulation of her breasts. Daddy Al watches, jealous of the other man's penis being serviced so deliciously by the young beauty, as her prominent creamy buttocks begin to shift and shimmy. He stands and caresses her bare backside, feeling the tremors in the smooth soft muscles, then puts a hand on her hip to steady her and begins smacking the belted leather down repeatedly on her bottom, aiming each stripe just below or above the prior, attempting to cover her entire womanly bottom with smacks. Ashley's bottom obediently turns pink, then crimsons, the reddest hue concentrating on the crest of her outthrust buttocks. Her mewling and whimpering as she is strapped only encourage Al to strap her more vigorously. Edward's penis feels her whimpers even more immediately, as he pushes his penis deeper into the girl's complaining mouth.

Somewhere in the long span of Ashley's awareness of the stiff organ being forced into the back of her throat, the stinging at her breasts and the burning in her bottom, she becomes aware that Daddy Al's hand has slipped below her and is using his fingers, buried between her pussy lips and cupping her mound from below, to hold her steady as he continues strapping her bouncing bottom.

Her bottom reddens deeply and her writhing becomes agitated. Ashley's hips swing wide from side to side, and her scarlet bottom squirms and spasms rapidly. Edward, as much as he is enjoying her oral ministrations, and the breathy whimpers her mouth communicates directly to his penis, decides to intervene. He draws his penis from her mouth, a hand on Ashley's copiously moistened chin, and directs a nod at Al, causing that man to reluctantly stop the regular rise and fall of the whip.

"Once again, dearest, you seem to be all in a froth, and not only where your Daddy may have elicited your copious fluids from your cunt! We shall attempt to soothe and calm you a bit shall we?"

"Perhaps your womanly attributes need to be put to the work they were intended! Those sensitive big mammaries of yours need to be put to their proper use being suckled? Yes, that'll calm you right down, won't it little angel? Turn around so you can feed your Daddy!"

Ashley is turned by four helpful hands. Daddy Al places one hand on her bottom, enjoying the full globe's heat as she turns. He pulls her over towards the chair and sits.

Continuing the exploration of her heated bottom his other hand grasps her bare breast, using it to pull her torso vertical, then in towards himself so Ashley stumbles forward a step, where the man traps her legs between his thighs. Leaning forward, his face moves toward her breast. Ashley watches with disgust as Al's thick tongue emerges from his mouth and broadens as if her breast were an ice cream cone he was about to lick. The glistening tongue touches the lower curve of her full breast, then slowly laves upward, gliding over the pale, soft skin of her breast, coursing over the edge of her pale pink areola, advancing like a wave to engulf her springy, turgid nipple. The bud pushes its way into Al's waiting mouth, where he captures it between his lips, sucking strongly while playing the tip of his tongue back and forth over the very tip of her nipple.

Edward's hands grab Ashley's bottom cheeks, squeezing and palpating the tender, pink, round cheeks.

"I think it's time to just pull these tiny little panties off you, young lady!" Al grabs Ashley's the lacy bunch at her thighs and draws it down her long legs, stopping for a moment to give her a sharp smack on each bottom cheek. "It is much more suitable for a girl whose breasts are being handled and sucked to be quite naked, wouldn't you agree, Ashley? That's it raise that shapely calf and lets just get these delicate underthings off you. Bend over well, push your titties out for your Daddy!"

Al's mouth works on the girl's helpless boob. Sucking and biting, he licks the entire lovely full expanse of her breast, coating it with his spittle. Twin sparks flash in the helpless girl's head—the crisp, hot sting of Edward's hand as it slaps her churning, bare, bottom cheek, and the deep tugging pinch of her nipple stretching and expanding into Daddy Al's mouth as he sucks on her tit-tip vigorously. A wash of slick, wet, tugging sensation is interspersed with the hard thrashing of his tongue on her nipple, as he alternately sucks and tongues her tender, swollen bud. After leisurely delivering another smart smack to her bottom cheek, Edward reaches down and grips her free breast and pulls and shakes it. Al, seeing the beautiful orb dancing next to his cheek, releases the breast he is worrying and nips at the lower curves of the other before grabbing the heavy nipple there between his teeth and biting that. Ashley lets out a frightened and hurt yelp. Edward exclaims, "Now we seem to be making an impression on our little Titmouse! Give that nubbin another good tug, Al! Let me just insert my thumb deep in Ashley's yielding little cunt. Ah, yes,...." Ashley cries out again as she feels her pussy invaded and a moment later her nipple is trapped between hard, sharp teeth. Al slowly lets his teeth bite into the girl's pliant, reddened, nipple.

"Very satisfactory," comments Edwards, his thumb pushing deeper into the girl's soft, warm, slickening vagina, "Ashley's little cunt throbs delightfully as her nipples are pinched and suckled. "Titmouse, push your bottom out. Round your bottom up, girl!"

Ashley obeys, pivoting her hips around the intruding and stern hand in her intimate folds, causing her rear to jut out, and her breast to push forward into Daddy Al's delighted face. She feels her breast flatten against the man's bristly cheeks and the intensity of his sucking increase pulling at her trapped nipple. Edwards cups her free breast, cradling it in his palm, his fingers opening and closing slightly on her resilient, bouncy, boob. She watches his other hand swing backward, and tenses as it rushes forward to deliver a strong smack to one outthrust, easily-targeted, bottom cheek.

Edwards uses the hand in Ashley's pussy to steady her and begins a slow, methodical, cruel rhythmic series of smacks, alternating from one softly jiggling bottom cheek to the other increasing in intensity until Ashley is emitting a constant series of gasps and mewls.

The dimly lighted hotel room is quiet for the next few minutes save for the liquid, slurping rhythmic sound of Edwards' fingers pushing in and out of his niece's swollen, copiously lubricating sex. Her velvety vaginal walls grip the intruding finger as it slides into her, clutching it and bathing it in her sweet, viscous fluids, then seeming to not want to release the exiting finger, her swollen lips open and follow the finger as it pulls out of her, only to sweep across the outside of her soft vulva, caress its plumpness, then dive again into her trembling body.

The quick periodic slurping from the girl's vagina is punctuated every few seconds by a sharp smack as the man's stiffened, open palm, slaps across one full bottom cheek then the other. His hand descends, flattens and stings one pink-splotched orb, then his fingers spread, caressing and groping the punished bottom cheek leisurely, shaking, pinching, delving between the ripe cheeks to tease the rear of her cunt, before swinging back to deliver another crisp smack.

As her outthrust rump and pussy are ravished by her Uncle, Ashley's concentration shifts back and forth between her punished midriff and Al's delighted feasting on her boobs. The men delightedly seek to outdo one another in eliciting mewls and gasps from Ashley. Al bites the very tip of one nipple, increasing the pressure of his teeth on her soft bud, until the girl shifts her attention to him and gives a small cry of pain. Edwards, not to be outdone, delivers four, quick, hard spanks to the reddest part of her bottom, and is rewarded by a high pitched whimper. Al grasps both nipples before him in a strong pinch between thumb and forefinger and pulls slowly, stretching the girl's breasts towards himself. Ashley pants quickly. Edwards pushes his thumb hard into her pussy, using his other fingers to scrape roughly at her stiffened clitoris, Ashley wriggles her rump and utters a deep moan.

So the game continues for the longest time. Ashley's mind is a haze of stimulation, the sharp and dull pains she careens between forming a haze of excited pleasure, causing her breath to come quick and rasping, her body twisting and thrusting back towards the spanks, then forwards to the mouth at her tits, her bottom tilting well-upwards to accommodate the intruding fingers.

Edward's hand swings back and forth, repeatedly and deliberately smacking the frantic girl's wriggling rump. As his palm contacts her plump cheeks now, he can feel her wiggles quicken their pulsing, her full globes compressing together and releasing faster and more urgently. He knows the stimulation is mounting her to a keening pitch. It is time to deepen the girl's humiliation by causing her to climax unwillingly.

"You will notice, Daddy," he pontificates, "that your young TM is becoming more and more agitated. Why I do believe that she is all but begging for her punishment to hasten her to a climax! Girls today!" He spanks her hard twice. Ashley moans. "They misbehave and tease, then act mortified when stripped nude, but secretly know they deserve to be chastised and fingered freely, all the while enjoying their debasement! Be so kind, Al, as to grasp TM's tit-tips firmly and pull hard, if you don't mind? Yes, just so, one then the other, make her breasts stretch out towards you. I will quicken the pace of Ashley's spanking as well."

Edwards begins a rapid back and forth of hard spanks on the girl's now rapidly clenching and unclenching bottom. Her rear churns and her thighs and legs start to shake and tremble. His hand on her pudendum rubs her wet lips and clitoris mercilessly. She cannot avoid panting and moaning continuously, punctuating her groans with little yelps when Edwards hand shifts slightly to spank her upper thigh or the side of her bottom. Al sees the girls' excitement mounting and dips his head to one breast, squeezing it and cramming her nipple and the end of her soft globe into his mouth. He sucks and bites her hard. Her yelps increase, her breast mashes his face, and suddenly,... she freezes. A sharp, drawn out, "ohhhhhhhh" forces it way from her clenched lips. In his hand, Edwards feels Ashley's slippery vagina spasm vigorously, continuing to clutch and release like a strong heartbeat for a full half-minute, during which his hand caresses her backside lightly, petting it, while his other hand gently milks the orgasm from her pussy. Al also feels her climax in the heightened pulse in her chest and the way her nipple seems to fill and harden even further in his mouth before suddenly softening.

Ashley is overcome by her orgasm, which seems to go on forever and repeats in waves, wracking her body with a sweetness made all the stronger for the stinging pain she has been feeling during her punishment. Her mind empties. The pleasure slowly subsides to a full warm wet feeling, and she feels the chill of the perspiration cooling on her body. A sudden rush of shame wracks her, as she senses the men's satisfaction at their domination of her body, causing it to betray her modesty, implicating her in her own punishment, as if she'd wanted to be played with like a toy.

Al's saliva glistens on Ashley's breasts, glinting off the mottled pinkness caused by the man's sucks and bites covering her full morsels. Al finally sits up, his groin aching now from the continuous excitement of playing with the trembling girl. His penis clamors to join the fray, and, by now unabashed, he reaches down towards his fly. Ashley has had a moment of relief, but it is quickly replaced by a deeper humiliation as she sees Al pull his zipper down, reach into his pants and release a pale erection, already dripping with fluid elicited by her own reluctant womanly charms.

All reaches his hand into the mane of Ashley's hair and grasps it, the leans back and shifts his hips forward and pulls her face towards his crotch. She resists his hand just slightly, blinking back tears of humiliation, only to hear her Uncle chastise her sternly, "Ashley!" he lectures, "It is most ungrateful of you..." a strong spank across both her bottom cheeks lifts her forward onto her toes and burns across her bottom, "to hesitate to perform your duty..." another stinging slap falls across both cheeks, "and apply your slutty young mouth diligently to your Daddy Al's member..." Edwards cups her pudendum from the front and lifts her hips up then smacks her jutting bottom cheeks quickly and sharply, back and forth continuously, using his fingertips in her vagina to push her up towards his chastising palm. "After he has been so kind as pay attention to your wanton wriggling, body, exercising those bouncing boobs and milking the juices from your dripping cunt!"

"Now open your mouth..." the hard slaps continue to fall steadily, clouding her mind, "and use your tongue and lips properly!" The hand at her pussy lets her hips fall. The spanks cease. Edwards palm pushes down on the flat twin-dimpled portion of Ashley's lovely lower back, guiding her down until she is on her knees before the other man.

Kneeling submissively, Ashley's world narrows as her head is drawn towards the man's erection. She feels a strange sense of comfort, now that her body is relieved of the discomfort and control imposed by the men on it. She is alone, just her and the penis towards which she dips her face obediently, as it throbs in its intense need of her ministrations. She watches its strong pulse. It bobs as if bowing to her. Closing her eyes, she lowers her cheek to it. It pushes against her soft cheek wetly, and she moves her face back and forth over it, her puckered lips closed and brushing the soft, sticky skin. A shine of slippery male liquid coats her angelic face. She kisses the phallus softly, feeling it rear up towards her plush lips, feeling them glide along it, frictionless across the slippery surface. She delicately pushes out the tip of her tongue; it darts out and she tastes Al's pre-cum. It is sweet and coats the tip of her tongue. She feels a perverse thrill as the man encourages her and her tongue laps along the length of his cock, "Titmouse, use that naughty tongue of yours to wash down all the stickiness you've caused." She opens her mouth and encircles his shaft, rubbing hard with her tongue as her Uncle has taught her, letting Al's cock head plunge into her warm, wet, mouth, then slide almost all the way out before pushing her face forward and taking it in again.

"Nothing like a little bit of a bottom smacking and good tit workout to teach a disobedient minx manners, it would seem, little lady? Now open wide and swallow my cock like a good girl!" comments Al. He watches delightedly, his cock, stiff, but flexible, sways, rubbing over the naked, kneeling, girl's angelic face, her pleading brown eyes demurely downcast. His juices slick over her cheeks and lips, leaving a glossy trail, across her soft skin. The \ contact, the feeling of the tip of her demure, slightly protruded, tongue-tip across the lower curve of his sensitive bulb, is exquisite. He watches her as she follows his penis as it swings, her mouth and tongue chasing it then catching it and opening, sliding over it, lips and tongue delighting his knob, then closing and gripping his shaft.

Ashley feel the humiliation of being made to pleasure the stranger's penis. At the same time, she is grateful that her punishment has ended. Even as she laps at the man's bulbous tip, she feels the stinging in her bottom and the heat in the skin of her breasts calming. "So long as I keep his penis pleased, I won't get spanked!" She devotes herself to the cock in front of her, licking the length of the shaft up and down, up and down, the swirling her tongue around the pulsing cockhead. She barely hears, so intent is she on her cock sucking duties, the sounds of the mechanical clicks Edwards' makes as it camera records her diligently pleasuring Al's penis. The camera is close, and will record fully her face, while the phallus getting lavishly pleasured will be anonymous, disembodied, a representation into which any man seeing the pictures will immediately feel his on his own member the oral attentions being lavished on by the attentive, submissive, beauty.

Her hands are on the floor and the man's penis escapes her every time she releases it from the velvet confines of her mouth. Al reaches forwards and grasps one of Ashley's protuberant nipples as it swings on its pendulous globe. He pinches it. "Titmouse, don't just sit on your hands! Those fine delicate fingers belong on my cock!"

Ashley leans back further on her thighs, and reaches up with both hands. One naturally wraps around the cock before her. The other she is uncertain what to do with, but Al takes her hand and turns it palm upwards, then guides it to his testicles. The man's scrotum is silky and warm, and she caresses it gently, while she rubs her fingers up and down his shaft and brings it to her mouth. "Lick it!" commands Al, "up and down, again, keep doing that." She lets her tongue lap at the cockhead over and over and feels the man release her nipple as he leans back letting her exert herself for his pleasure.

portersky
portersky
324 Followers