All Comments on 'Sweet Agony'

by normique

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Now this is what love making should be!!!

The author was able to make the characters connect with each other, not just physically but emotionally. I can feel the love and passion in the story...made me sigh.

Oh how I wish I can find a guy like that! ----

:) just_meeh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!

I have read many stories from a wide variety of sites and this one blew my panties off! It was the perfect blend of emotional connection and raw desire...I have never been so turned on. If only I could be her.............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Comma abuse

The punctuation makes reading difficult.

Uncle South LoopUncle South Loopalmost 20 years ago
It merits a red "H"

I don't understand why this story isn't marked with a red "H"?? It's VERY erotic, perfectly paced and I couldn't help being moved in reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What a loving portrait you paint

There is having sex and there is making love. The way you painted this portrait there is no doubt in the reader's mind this was love making by a couple who are totally committed to each other. Most excellent. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
amazing perfection

every component--the diction, the grammar, especially the imagery... everything was so perfect. i felt like i was there; i wanted to be her. i want that description to be my first...

never before have i read anything more perfectly arousing. you are a genius...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Amazing story...reminds me of my ex boyfriend. You can tell they are in love and it's beautiful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous