All Comments on 'Sweet Angel'

by man_sanas469

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
** Wonderful **

Really as good as always. You surely are a talented writer.

I love the way you write.

bluewillybluebluewillyblueover 12 years ago
What a sweet story.

Really enjoyed your story, thanks for writing it.

RopergirlRopergirlover 12 years ago
Wonderful!

You are such a wonderful writer....just wish you would do it more often! Loved this one and esp enjoyed how you incorporated characters from your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Many thanks.

I have really enjoyed this story. I suggest you write a second part in which Jasmine and Marie get married after Jasmine proposes and by which Marie takes Jasmine's name losing her maiden one. Then with the help of one of Jasmine's brothers - sperm donation and all that stuff - Marie would get pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it!

Love your story! Please write more!

Hellsangel73Hellsangel73over 12 years ago
Thank you...

Sweet and tender. Enjoyed it!

BahamaBahamaalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

You write the most awesome love stories ! More please:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Love the two stories I have read so far. Will be reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The set up doesn't make sense

Since you haven't been around in years, I know this is a pointless comment. Still...Marie is from an Asian country where she wasn't allowed to leave her house, yet she's dated men who pressured her for sex? Am I misreading this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To the author..

You say because Marie had long brown hair ,almond shaped eyes and brown skin that she couldn't be American? Well let me tell you that is my description to a tee and guess what, i am most definitely American! Other than that idiotic statement, this was a really good story.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 6 years ago

This is the third story i've read today and it's a shame there aren't that many from this author. If man_sanas469 is reading this please consider writing more; you have a talent. Thanks.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Cute. Simple. Short. Sweet. And to the point.

From a writer who shined so brightly for such a short time. Wonder what she could've done if she'd gone on...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous