All Comments on 'Sweet Eighteen Ch. 01'

by sahebji

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
purple_bibliophilepurple_bibliophileover 18 years ago
He's done it again...

Sahebji has a knack of consistently churning out great stories written in an almost infallible english with just the right amount of colloquial desi touch that stops short of being crude to make the plot racy. A lot of attention is given to latent ambient details often ignored by most erotica writers. The characters think and act like real-world people lacking inhibitions and morals under the overpowering influence of lust.

I'm glad to find his stories being written not only for titillation and arousal but also for pleasure universally associated with any piece of good fiction.

Now if only he could be little prolific in writing MORE stories (and their episodes) FASTER!

This comment isn't an artful glorification of the author. It is simply a candid opinion of an appreciative reader.

raosraosover 18 years ago
"Sahebji" An Artist who know's Art

Great Sahebji! After waiting for long days finally u arrived with yet another masterpiece. Thumbs Up. I would like to pay a tribute to u by quoting that "If eroticism is an art then u r the Picasso of this art". great. Plz be a little fast in posting.

By Ur ancient admirer,

Raos

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous