Sweet Eighteen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh darling, it was wonderful,' I said after the act, 'why didn't you mention this before?'

'I thought you'll think I am a pervert,' he laughed.

Few nights later he wanted to fuck me in the asshole. 'You are a pervert,' I replied.

'I'm telling you it is very pleasurable,' he said.

'For whom you or me,' I asked skeptically.

'For both of us,' he replied.

'Won't it hurt?' I asked.

'Yes but only a little,' he said, 'don't worry I'll use vaseline on your asshole and my cock. This will mitigate the pain of entry.'

'Okay but promise that you'll stop if is very painful,' I said.

'Okay,' he said. Since then Pradeep is fucking me in the asshole.

'You women are too clever for us men,' I laughed, 'shouldn't you get ready? Priya will return soon.'

'Oh, fuck me one more time then I'll get ready,' she said.

'Theek hai, ab main teri gaand maroonga (Okay, now I'll fuck you in your asshole),' I said.

'Gaand kal maar lena. Aaj mujhe chodo (You can fuck me in the asshole tomorrow. Today fuck me),' she said.

After we had fucked again we had a quick shower together. I went and sat down on the sofa in the drawing room while Kiran went into the dressing room to make herself even more beautiful. After a while she came into the drawing room and sat on the floor near my feet.

'May I ask you something?' she said pulling my zip down.

'Sure, anything you like,' I replied.

'Kya iss badmash ne Priya ko bhi choda hai? (Has this rogue fucked Priya also?)' She asked pulling my erect cock out of my trousers.

'Come on... we met on the train for the first time,' I laughed.

'Hum bhi paheli baar train main mille the lakin mujhe tau tumne choda tha (We met for the first time in the train also but you fucked me),' she said pouting.

'Tumhari baat doosri hai, tum chudwana chahati thi (That was a different matter, you wanted me to fuck you),' I laughed.

'Whatever the reason but the fact remains that you screwed me,' she giggled, kissing my cock, 'now back to my original question: have you fucked Priya?'

'No I haven't,' I said, 'and for your kind information I am not in the habit of fucking all the ladies I meet on a train journey.'

'I am glad that you haven't fucked her,' she said taking my cock in her mouth and started to give me a blowjob.

I thought it was better not to mention that I'll definitely fuck her if I got the chance.

'My dear, you have learnt a lot since we met last,' I said praising her after she had swallowed my cum.

'Practice makes perfect,' she giggled.

Just then the doorbell rang. 'It is Priya,' she whispered pushing my cock inside my trousers and zipping me up.

Kiran opened the door. It was Priya. 'What took you so long? I hope everything is all right,' Kiran asked.

'Nothing is all right,' Priya said with tears in her eyes.

'Priya, don't cry. What happened?' Kiran asked.

'Miss Ruby Abraham, the principal, was busy in a meeting. I waited for nearly two hours then I came to know that she has left and won't be coming back. A gentleman in the Administration Office advised me to see Mrs. Joshi. I met her. She was very rude. She told me that I was too late and the admissions were long over and even the classes had also started,' Priya said bursting into tears.

'Didn't you tell him that the....' Kiran said.

'I tried to tell her but she was in no mood to listen. She told me to leave and not waste her time,' Priya said blowing her nose.

'I'll go with you tomorrow,' Kiran said.

'They won't listen to you either. I am not going back,' Priya said stubbornly. Kiran looked towards me for help.

'If you like I'll accompany you,' I offered.

'What is the use,' Priya said.

'What is the harm in trying one more time,' I said.

'He is right. The principal might listen to a man,' Kiran said.

'All right but this is the last time,' Priya said.

'Okay, I'll see you at 9.30 tomorrow,' I said preparing to leave.

'Please stay and have lunch with us,' Priya said, 'and after lunch we'll go sightseeing.'

Priya was her old cheerful self again. During lunch, she asked, 'Mausi, did you show your paintings to Sahebji.'

Kiran nodded.

'Isn't she a good painter?' Priya said enthusiastically, 'Did you see all her work.'

'Not everything but whatever I saw was very beautiful. I enjoyed myself very much,' I said winking at Kiran. She blushed and nodded.

'What do you think of "The Struggle",' Priya asked.

'It is very good. That's when I really started to enjoy her...er works. Didn't I?' I said raising my eyebrow.

'I enjoyed myself also,' Kiran said, suppressing a smile, 'the rest of my...er works I'll show him tomorrow.'

'But he has promised to go with me tomorrow,' Priya said pouting, 'haven't you?'

'Of course, I'll see what is left day after tomorrow,' I said.

In the afternoon Priya took me around. After couple of hours of sightseeing we stopped for a cup of tea. We discussed what all we had seen when suddenly, I asked, 'Priya, tell me what was happening on the berth below me in the train?'

My reason for mentioning it was that her mind will go back to that scene and her choot will become wet and horny. Then she'll be more inclined to surrender her virgin choot to me.

'Nothing happened,' she said getting red in the face, 'let's go.'

Next day we reached the college at ten sharp. 'Please tell Miss Abraham that we would like see her for a few minutes,' I said giving my card to the peon on duty outside Miss Abraham's office.

'Madam says to wait,' he said when he returned.

We waited in the corridor overlooking a courtyard. It must have been break time because the courtyard was full of girls. The girls stood and sat in groups. The sight of their big tits, their body hugging blouses and tight jeans played havoc with my cock. It became hard and then soft alternately.

'She is taking her time, isn't she?' Priya said.

'She must be busy,' I said as I was in no hurry. I was enjoying watching the girls. Fifteen minutes later the peon appeared and said, 'Madam will see you now.'

'Go ahead Priya, I'll follow,' I said to gain a few seconds to get my cock under control.

The principal was in her late thirties. She was not a pretty sight to look at. She was dark with pox marks on her face. She had a pronounced squint and wore thick glasses.

'This is my secretary,' she said pointing to a young girl standing beside her. I looked at her and froze. She was the most beautiful girl I had seen in a long time.

She was about 20 years old, 5' 6" tall with a figure of a goddess and flashing big black eyes, short bobbed hairstyle, which suited her face, fair complexion and beautifully formed features.

She wore a string with green stones round her throat. She was wearing a tight green blouse hugging her big shapely tits and a black skirt with large green buttons from waist to hem and black pumps to match.

I stared at her and blood rushed into my cock. It lurched in my pants and my crotch got bigger and bigger. 'Sahebji,' Priya said nudging me with her elbow.

'Eh,' I asked coming back to reality.

'Please sit down and tell me what can I do for you?' Miss Ruby Abraham said smiling.

'Oh yes. I am sorry. I was momentarily distracted,' I said laughing nervously, 'my name is Sahebji and this is my cousin Priya. We wanted to see you about her admission. The Joint Secretary Education ...'

'So you have come. Weren't you supposed to come yesterday?' Miss Abraham said interrupting me.

'She did come...' I said.

'Mr. Sahebji, please let Priya answer,' Miss Abraham said, shutting me up.

'I did, ma'am,' Priya said, 'but you were busy in a meeting. After the meeting you left for the day. I was advised by a gentleman in the Administration Office to see Mrs. Joshi. She said I was too late and the admissions are over.'

'That is what she told,' Miss Abraham said softly. Priya nodded sniffling in her hanky.

'Nagma,' Miss Abraham said.

'Yes ma'am,' replied the paragon of beauty.

'Take Priya to Mrs. Joshi and tell her to give Priya an admission form,' Miss Abraham said and turning to Priya, added, 'You fill it out and deposit it in the office by 11 o'clock tomorrow. Understood?'

Priya and Nagma left.

'Mr. Sahebji, I would like to talk to you about Priya's admission but I am busy right now. Can you call me at six in the evening at my residence? Here's my card,' she said.

'Of course,' I said taking the card.

In the afternoon Priya and I again went sightseeing. During the afternoon I asked her to tell me what happened on the train. 'I told you yesterday that there was nothing to tell,' she said blushing.

'Are you sure?' I asked.

'Yes, nothing happened,' she replied.

I called Miss Ruby Abraham at the appointed time. 'If you are not doing anything then come over to my house and we'll talk,' she said.

I wondered what she wanted to talk about. Maybe she wanted to talk about a donation for the school... or maybe for herself. If I can please her then Priya's admission is a certainty I thought.

Therefore I bought a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of red Beaujolais and reached her flat at sharp eight o'clock. She opened the door. 'Come in Mr. Sahebji,' she said, 'I'm glad you are punctual. I hate people who are late.'

I had not seen her standing before and I was pleasantly surprised to see that she was 5' 6" tall. She was dressed in her housecoat and from what I could see she had a good figure.

'I hope you don't mind me dressed like this,' she said, 'all day I have to dress formally but at home I like to be comfortable.'

'Not at all,' I said politely giving her the flowers and the bottle.

She led me to the sitting room. When we were seated, she asked, 'Would you like a glass of sherry or wine?'

'I'll take wine if you'll join me,' I replied.

'I'll join you. I love wine,' she laughed, 'but I hope you don't mind if I open the bottle you have brought.'

'It is meant to be opened,' I laughed.

We talked on many subjects but not once did she mention Priya's admission or anything about donations. I was dying to ask her about Priya's admission but did not lest it gave her an opening for asking for a donation.

After an hour I got up to take my leave. 'Don't go. Have dinner with me,' she said, 'I have cooked it myself.'

I hesitated but agreed remembering my resolve to please her in every way possible.

'Good,' she said, 'I'll go and lay the dinner. In the meanwhile if you like you may smoke.'

The dinner was simple but tasty.

'Miss Abraham, the food was delicious,' I said at the end of the meal.

'Call me Ruby,' she said, 'thank you. I hope you'll enjoy the dessert too.'

'I have a sweet tooth,' I said putting on my best smile.

'I can offer you two desserts, one you can eat here and the other in the bedroom. Your choice,' she giggled.

I thought fast. A choot is a choot and with that face she might be even a virgin, I thought. 'In the bedroom of course,' I said without hesitation, pushing back my chair.

We adjourned to her bedroom. Suddenly we were in a hurry. We undressed and got into bed. My guess was right. She had an excellent figure. Her breasts were firm with just a little sag and her nipples were hard and pointed with excitement. There was no hair on her cunt.

'Jesus Christ, you are big,' she exclaimed fisting my cock.

'It is the only one I have,' I laughed running my fingers through her lower lips, 'now for the dessert.'

'Yeah, eat it before it gets cold,' she giggled like a teenager and spread her legs wider.

I took her in my arms and gently kissed, nibbled, licked and sucked her breasts and her taut nipples.

'Oh Sahebji,' she moaned.

Then I kissed my way towards her choot (cunt). On the way I stopped long enough to rotate my tongue in her navel. Reaching her cunt I licked her swollen cunt lips.

'Oh Sahebji, it feels sooooo good,' she moaned, raising her hips and pressed her cunt against my lips.

I licked and sucked her swollen clit. Suddenly I took her hard clit between my teeth and bit lightly on it.

'OH GOD, IT FEELS SOOOO GOOD. DON'T STOP. GO ON Y...HES GO ON. I AM ABOUT TO CUM. OH OHHH GOD I AMMM COOOMMMMIIIINNNGGGGG,' she screamed and released a stream of warm cunt juice in my mouth.

Without a pause I continued to eat her pussy. 'OH JESSUSS, IT FEELS WONDERFUL,' she screamed and came again

As I licked her offering, she yelled, 'SAHEBJI, STOP. FOR GOD'S SAKE FUCK ME NOW.'

Ignoring her pleas I started to tongue fuck her. After few minutes she was on the boil again.

'SAHEBJI, FASTER Y...HESSS TONGUE FUCK ME FASTER. OH DON"T STOP. GO ON OHHH JESSSUSSSS CHRRRRISSSTT I AM COOMMMMIIIINNNNNGGGGGG,' she screamed.

I continued to tongue fuck her but she caught me by my hair and tried to pull me on her. 'Sahebji, meri choot kabhie phir chat lena ab mujhe chodo (Sahebji, you can eat my pussy some other time, fuck me now),' she said gasping for breath.

I got on top of her and placing my cock at the entrance of her choot pushed it in gently thinking that she might be a virgin.

'OWWWA, it hurts,' she yelped as the head of my cock entered her choot. Slowly the whole length my cock entered her without any resistance. She was not a virgin but her choot was very tight.

I started to move my cock in and out of her dripping choot. I fucked her with long slow strokes. I kept varying the length and speed constantly. Her moans of pleasure became louder and louder. Her bottoms moved in rhythm of my strokes.

Suddenly she yelled, 'SAHEBJI, STOP.'

Alarmed, I stopped. 'Is something wrong?' I asked.

'No, open that drawer and give me the white bottle with the blue label,' she panted pointing to her bedside table's drawer. I complied. She took out a large tablet from the bottle and giving it to me, said, 'Put it in my choot then I can't become pregnant.'

'Aren't you on the pill?' I asked shoving the tablet deep inside her cunt with my cock.

'I am but sometimes I forget. It is better to be safe than sorry,' she giggled. I recommenced stroking her. Soon her bottoms started to move in rhythm of my strokes. Suddenly her body arched.

'HAAN AUR ZOR SE CHODO. HAAN AUR TEZ. OH OHH MERA NIKALNE WALA HAI (Y...HESS FUCK ME HARDER. Y...HES FASTER. OH OHH I AM ABOUT TO CUM),' she moaned loudly.

I continued to fuck her with steady strokes. Soon I felt my seed rising. My strokes became harder and faster. I was now on short strokes. Ruby was on the boil again.

'Y...HESS Y...HESSS, SAHEBJI, DON'T STOP. GO ON. Y...HESSS OH JESUSSS CHRIISST I AMMM COMMMMIIIINNNNG' she screamed and lay panting. Few strokes later I jettisoned my load into her tight choot.

For few minutes we lay kissing savoring the intense sensation we had just experienced then I rolled off and I lit a cigarette. 'Light one for me also,' Ruby said. For a few minutes we smoked in silence.

'Ruby, did you enjoy yourself?' I asked.

'Oh Sahebji, it was wonderful. I have never enjoyed myself like this before. What about you?' she asked.

'Oh yes. Your choot was very tight,' I replied, 'Ruby, tell me who deflowered you and when?'

'My friend popped my cherry five years ago,' she said.

'What a pity I would have loved to deflower you,' I said.

'You like popping cherries?' she asked.

'Oh yes, I love deflowering girls,' I replied.

'Well you are too late to take my cherry but are in time to fuck me again,' she giggled, catching my cock and pulling me on top.

We had a very satisfying fuck. Several times I thought of bringing up the subject of Priya's admission but just couldn't and decided to ask her at the time of leaving.

After fucking her two more times I prepared to leave. 'Ruby, will Priya get admission?' I asked hesitatingly.

'She should with the Deputy Secretary's recommendation but the Admission Committee has the last word,' she replied.

As I was leaving, she said, 'Sahebji, drop in whenever you like. I'm usually at home in the evenings.'

End of part 1

To be continued...

*

Hi,

Here is another story for you guys. I hope you enjoy it.

Don't forget to send me your comments. I'll be waiting.

Take care,

Saheb Sahebji

12