All Comments on 'Sweet Julie Birth of a Shemale'

by tawnysuede

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sally_spandexcdsally_spandexcdover 12 years ago
Fantastic story

I loved this story and cant wait to read more of your stories as they tell it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Ah, again the Mistress Coco's School for Wayward Boys, the school of my dreams. Is 24 years old too old for the school ? I hope not.

Anyways, I loved the story, but I am curious about the parents of Julie. Are they aware of what happened to their former son ? If so I am sure they are proud, he is now a beautiful and successful woman. Some boys, like myself, were always a failure as a man and were never meant to be male. In the end the only one who loses in this story is Raymond, the bastard from the beginning who could now be married to a Broadway award-winning actress. It's such a pity that Mistress Coco's School for Wayward Boys is just fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh, Justine!

Would I ever like to be Justine! I'm African-American, 29 years old and with my small slim build have always been considered effeminate. My cock's average but too small for most black women. White women, like my present live-in girlfriend are okay with my cock but dominate me in other ways. Right now I'm in a corset with stockings and heels. I've been instructed to clean the house and to prepare dinner later for some colleagues of Suzan's. On days like this she's clearly the head of household and my purpose is to serve her - I'm not strong enough, physically or emotionally, to defy her. If past parties are any indication, tonight she'll have sex with one or more of the guys after I've prepared her and lubed them with my mouth.

Wish that I got the respect that Justine does.

petey377petey377over 1 year ago

Julie is so lucky!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story is fantastic!!!! HOT!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Really love this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent story!! Thanks for recommending it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous