Sweet Moments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look... I don't even have the word to describe you right now." he said completely smitten by her beauty.

"Thanks Ravi. I may have overdone it today."

"Well, its... uh... its a good thing I guess that you overdid it," he was stammering a little.

"Are you alone or you've come with your friends?" she asked playing with her hair now, circling the end of her hair around her fingers.

"I'm all alone today. What about you?" he was now looking straight in her big brown eyes which were covered in kajal and looked astonishing.

He started remembering the times he had been with her in the past and how great she was in the bedroom. She was good anywhere as she was pretty wild and wasn't shy to do anything. He had fucked her a few times when she visited Prince's apartment. He felt his cock stir remembering those times and the sight of her lips and her toned legs was adding to his arousal.

"I'm with my friends. They're helping in decorating Asmi. Oh and on that note, where is Prince?" she said with excitement.

"He? Umm... well... its... " he kept stammering and couldn't answer.

"What? Why're you hesitating in telling me? I'm over my crush on him. I swear." she said raising her hand showing him she meant about the swear.

"Its not that. Its..." he shifted a little and looked around trying to figure out what to tell this beauty.

He was doubtful that if he told her the truth about Prince then she might tell that to Asmi. He picked a drink from the table and gulped it down trying to feel at ease. He still wasn't sure if the scotch helped him or not.

"You need alcohol to tell me about Prince? Come on Ravi! Don't be such a baby. I told you I'm over my crush on him."

"He's in the hospital and his situation is a bit critical." he felt a burden had been lifted from his shoulders.

She was astounded hearing that and didn't know how to react. It was now her turn to hesitate and stammer a bit. "What? I mean... how... is he alright?"

"He's in a coma."

"Oh my god! When did that happen? Jeez! You just leave the city for a week and what all happens behind you."

"He's been in a coma for 3 months now." he said drinking another glass of scotch feeling at ease now as the alcohol was in his system.

She just kept staring at Ravi with wide eyes unable to respond to that and picked up a glass of scotch herself and drank it.

"Yup," he said as he watched her drink the alcohol in one gulp.

"Does Asmi know about him?" she asked and saw the dreadful look on his face. "Does she?"

He just shook his head in a no then quickly said, "promise me that you won't tell her or she'll kill me."

"Oh she'll definitely kill someone that's for sure. You know how much she has missed him?" she asked giving him an angry stare.

"I... I... "

"What I? I can't believe no one knew about him and its been three months? You've gotta be kidding me. This isn't a joke, right?"

"I didn't knew how Asmi would react and Neeraj is a bit pissed at her coz he thinks it was due to her."

"Well, was it?" she asked quickly on hearing that.

"Huh?"

"Was it due to Asmi?"

"No no no, it was an accident. A road accident right after they broke up."

"But they never broke up." She said then moved a little closer to whisper in his ear, "she thinks he is avoiding him as he has found some sexy bitch and is fucking her day and night."

Ravi was feeling uneasy having this conversation and was now drinking his third glass in just 10 minutes. He knew he shouldn't be drinking that much that quickly but this talk with Anjali was really taking a toll on him as somehow she was making him feel guilty of something and he didn't even know what he was guilty of.

She was also making him horny as his eyes kept gazing at her face and her cleavage. His dick was already semi erect and his mind was filled with images of Anjali lying naked on the bed. When she said the word fucking his dick stirred in his pants. He needed to clear his mind or he might get in trouble.

"Is he?" she asked grabbing his hand and pulling him out of his mental daze.

"What? Is he what?"

"Well, is he avoiding Asmi?"

"No he's... I just told you where he is Anjali. You're really making me silly now." he said loosening his tie a little. "Lets go over there and sit down so we could relax a little. If we keep standing here I might finish all the liquor myself."

He guided her to an empty table and both of them sat close to each other. They talked for half an hour about many casual things but both of them avoided talking about Prince or Asmi. Ravi was flirting with her telling her about the times they spent together in the past. He was feeling something might happen between them so coming to this wedding wasn't bad afterall.

He thought of making a move a few times but everytime he was about to she would say something or bring up a topic which stopped him instantly. He wasn't sure how to go about telling her that he wanted to fuck her so he decided to just wait for the right moment.

"We were looking for you Anjali," a girl said as she came and sat on an empty chair beside Ravi.

"This is Shikha and this hunk is Ravi. He's a friend of mine." Anjali said introducing them both.

Ravi shook her hand and said, "its a pleasure meeting you Shikha."

"Likewise," she said smiling.

"You look a little tipsy dear. Have you been drinking?" Anjali asked Shikha showing concern.

"Just a little. I'm sad," she said pouting her lips.

"What happened to you now?" Anjali asked raising her left eyebrow.

"Nothing, I... umm... well-"

"Just tell me already." Anjali said getting a bit annoyed.

"I don't have a date," she said pouting her lips then continued, "and I'm getting horny looking at all the men around."

"I can't believe you sometimes."

"I wanna get laid."

"Jeez! I think you've drank a little too much." Anjali got up from her chair trying to pick her friend up but saw Asmi enter the hall then said to Ravi, "can you carry her to the car outside? I'll just be out in a few minutes."

"Okay, I guess it wouldn't hurt." Ravi said giving her a fake smile.

Anjali quickly moved away from both of them and hurried towards the bride. She got close to the group of girls surrounding Asmi who was glittering with all the jewellery she wore and a red saree also decorated with golden embroidery. Her face was glowing and along with a red lipstick she looked like the prettiest woman of the building.

"Look at you! Can't believe you're wearing your wedding dress." Anjali said coming in front of Asmi.

Asmi smiled looking at her friend and just winked in reply. She didn't said anything and just kept walking as everyone was looking at the bride.

"Can't believe the bitch is getting married." Anjali murmurred to herself.

She was feeling slightly jealous of Asmi and although they were good friends but deep down she hated her. Her hatred with Asmi was due to the affair that Asmi had with Prince. But a smile crept upon her face with the knowledge that now Asmi won't be able to spend more time with Prince as he is in a hospital. And on top of that Asmi doesn't know about Prince infact she still thought that he was avoiding her. She decided that she is gonna utilize this opportunity and get the attention of Prince. With all this running inside her conniving mind she made her way out of the wedding hall to go home and start working on how she would get Prince.

Asmi was standing on the stage alongside Kabir with everyone's gaze fixed upon them. She looked around at everyone, the family members, the friends, the photographers, the strangers and the working crew. She was trying to find a familiar face but couldn't spot him. She wanted to see Prince. She wanted to see his face one more time. She wanted a lot more then just see his handsome face but for now she would be content with just looking at him.

For some reason having a big smile on her face and knowing that she is getting married to the man whom she dreamed and always wanted to be married to, she still had a sense of uneasiness inside her. She wasn't able to pinpoint what exactly it was but she sensed that something is missing. Something had been missing from her life for quite sometime now. She wasn't as happy as she used to be. Maybe it was the nervousness of getting married as it was such a big occassion for her or maybe it was something else.

Kabir placed one hand on her back and slid it towards her waist pulling her closer to allow the photographers to take more pictures of the newly wedded couple. He was smiling as he was happy and she was smiling as she had to put a smile on her face. Inside Asmi longed to see the guy who made her every fiber come alive.

Ravi had one arm around Shikha's waist trying to support her in walking. Although she didn't need any support walking but still he kept his hand there enjoying the feel of her body. He was caressing her waist as both of them walked out of the hall. She was still a bit tipsy and kept mumbling about something which Ravi couldn't understand.

He got her close to his car and opened the door making her lie on the back seat. He took out his cell phone and called Anjali but her phone was not reachable.

"She's not reachable. Now what to do with you?"

"Why don't we go to my place and we can fuck?" she said spreading her legs to show him her black panty.

Ravi was stunned for a moment but his dick was definitely ready for this action. He thought about what to do and thought it wouldn't hurt to fuck this girl. But he knew if he took her to his place to fuck then Neeraj would be there and that means trouble. If he takes her back to her place then Anjali might be there or could come home anytime so that place is also not safe. Then he again looked at her lying in the backseat of his car with her legs spread and panty visible. Her black dress had ridden up revealing her smooth white thighs and looking at those legs was making his dick hard.

He wanted to get in between her spread legs and fuck the shit out of this stupid drunk girl. He was really getting turned on with the way she was lying on the seat and she was still mumbling about something.

"You want me to fuck you?" he asked her bringing his face close to her's and inhaling her scent, he also inhaled a hint of alcohol. She smelled good apart from the alcohol.

She just nodded her head in approval and said, "I don' have no boyfriend."

He bent down and kissed her lips. Her lips felt so soft and she immeadiately reciprocated his kiss by pressing her tongue against his lips. Her tongue slid inside his mouth and he started sucking on her tongue. He kissed her for a few seconds then got back.

"Mmmm come closer na. Come're," she said raising her arms up and calling him for an embrace.

"Damn! Ain't she horny. Thank God I came to this wedding."

He got into the driver's seat and quickly started the engine speeding off towards the highway. He knew a place where he could just park his car and fuck her in the backseat without any disturbance. He drove quickly at the speed of 80-90 miles an hour as his dick was aching inside his pants. A sweet smile was formed on his face as he couldn't wait to fuck this beautiful girl who was a friend of Anjali. Somehow that connection made this encounter even more kinky in his mind.

He reached that place in record time and parked his car near the edge of the cliff. It was a very secluded area with trees on one side and cliffs on the other. The only road in between them was a slightly grassy and rocky road which was less travelled. Strong cold wind was blowing which made Ravi chatter his teeth as he got out of the car.

Prince and Ravi used to come here when they were young and enjoyed the fresh air and mountaineous views from this place. They used to run along the curvy grassy road for their workouts. He had heard many times from Prince that he had brought his date up here on his bike to fuck.

"What great memories." he mumbled to himself looking around the place.

He opened the back seat and got in. Shikha was still lying the same way with her legs spread. He grabbed her thighs and spread them even further apart to look at the magnificient view. Her swollen pussy lips were visible above the thin cotton panty. His eyes were transfixed on that view for a few seconds and when his dick stirred inside his pants he broke his gaze.

He pulled her panties to the side and bent down to inhale the sweet musky scent of her bald pussy. He closed his eyes as he inhaled the aromatic scent which was fuelling his carnal desire. He opened his eyes and stared at her glistening pussy lips. Her pussy lips were swollen and pink in colour.

He spread her cunt lips with his fingers and with his tongue gave a long lick tasting the flavour of her arousal. He enjoyed her taste but he wanted to fuck her as his dick was straining now caught in the confines of his pants. He quickly opened his belt and zipper and freed his hard dick. He placed one knee on the seat and his other foot on the floor of the car as he adjusted his position to place his dick at the entrance of her pussy.

Watching his cockhead just centimetres away from Shikha's bald cunt was giving an exciting thrill to him. He placed his cockhead at the entrance of her opening and the light touch of his tip against her wet pussy sent shivers running up and down his spine and he closed his eyes.

He was about to push his cockhead inside her pussy when suddenly something vibrated in his pants and the loud noise of linkin park's 'lost in the echo' started ringing from his phone. He was startled and got scared from the sudden ringing of his cell phone at that moment.

"What the... " he mumbled angrily.

His heart was pounding so loud that he could feel it in his ears. His breathing got heavy and he placed his hand in his pocket to get the phone.

He saw the caller id and it was Neeraj calling him. Ravi quickly ended the ringing and switched his phone off cursing Neeraj for his bad timing. "I'm gonna kill him!"

He again placed his dick at the entrance and this time before pushing it in he looked at Shikha's face. She was staring at Ravi's face with a look of anticipation as she was waiting for him to fuck her.

"Put it in na, Raveeee," she slurred in a soft voice which made his cock twitch.

He slowly started pushing his cock inside her hungry pussy and closed his eyes as the heat of her pussy started engulfing his twitching member.

"Mmmmhhh," Shikha moaned as she felt herself getting filled up with a hard dick after a long time. "Fuck meee! Fuck me hard!"

Ravi's pubic hair touched her clit and bald skin of her pussy mound. He was all the way deep inside her and his eyes were closed from the pleasure of her pussy. He felt her pussy walls gripping his dick and the heat was making him roll his eyes. He started moving his meaty rod out till just the cockhead was remaining inside and then slided the whole meat back inside her gushing depths.

"Ohh!" she moaned as she got filled again.

"Damn! You have an amazing pussy Shikha." he whispered as he started sliding his dick in and out of her pussy at a slow pace enjoying how her pussy was accomodating his dick.

His dick was coated with her pussy juice as it kept sliding in and out of her dripping pussy. His groin smacking against hers started making squishy sounds and she was moaning and thrashing her head left and right. He increased his pace and now his dick was plowing Shikha's pussy harder as his hands held her waist.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she kept moaning and thrashing as Ravi was pounding her cunt in the confined space.

He was having difficulties due to the lack of space as he was unable to move freely. Shikha urging him on to fuck her harder, much harder wasn't helping either. He decided to change positions and also get some space. He withdrew his cock and got out of the car. On doing so Shikha moaned and made a face as if she is about to cry, as if a lollypop has been snatched from a child. The wind blowing felt cold against his wet dick making him shiver a little and he missed the warmth of Shikha's pussy already.

"Come out. I'll do you over here," he said gesturing towards the front of the car.

She got up and tried to get out but was having difficulties due to her tipsy state. Ravi grabbed her and helped her out of the car. He made her stand in front of the hood of his car with her back to him and then asked her to bend over. She placed her hands on the hood and spread her legs giving him the invitation to enter her pussy again.

"Now I'm gonna fuck you hard. Very hard!" he said pushing his dick inside her hungry depth. He felt moist warmth engulf his cock and for a moment he forgot about the cold wind.

"Ooohh! Yesss... fuck me," she moaned as she was filled.

He pulled her dress up and bunched it around her waist. Her panty was still pressed to the side and Ravi's dick was sliding in and out of her pussy at a quick pace. His thrusts got harder and her asscheeks started rippling with the hard impact of Ravi's groin against them. He was enjoying the view of his cock sliding in and out of her white creamy ass and the rippling of her buttocks. He was getting tempted to squeeze her ass.

He slapped her ass a few times then squeezed it in his hands roughly, "you have an amazing ass."

He kept slapping her ass and pounding her hard. He wanted to fuck her even harder as his desire was getting more and more hungry for this sexy chick who was getting fucked like a bitch in heat. He grabbed her waist with both hands and started pounding her pussy with short hard strokes.

"Ohh! Unh! Unh! Ravi! Fuck! Fuck!" words were coming out of her mouth as she kept moaning and thrashing her head up and down. Her loose hair were wailing and it made Ravi feel ecstatic as it was pretty wild.

Her body started shaking as she was on the edge of her climax. She lost her balance as her hands gave up and her torso was pressed against the hood as Ravi kept hammering into her pussy. Her face was touching the cold metal of the hood but she was enjoying the hot hard cock that was pounding her pussy raw. Her body tensed up and her pussy walls started contracting against Ravi's dick as she began cumming.

"Ooohhhh... I'm... Shit!" she screamed as she came and her pussy started flowing with her juice.

Ravi sensed her pussy walls getting tighter trying to suck his cock in and keep it there but he was pushing it in and pulling it out and loving the tightness and moistness of her hole. Her contractions made it difficult for him to maintain his pace but due to the increased hotness and friction he felt his toes tingle and his balls churn.

As Shikha's climax finished Ravi released a torrent of his hot sticky cum deep inside her pussy which threw her even more over the edge. She came again just from feeling him splatter her pussy walls with his hot cum. He fell on top of her kissing her ear and grinding his dick inside her pussy. His cock twitched and jerked inside her and he crushed her body against the hood of the car with his weight.

His cock stopped squirting and he felt his dick becoming soft. It slipped out of her pussy and he sucked her ear one last time before getting up. He straightened himself and adjusted his pant and belt. He helped her get back in the backseat and let her lie down. He adjusted her panty and skirt. She straightaway dozed off as her head landed on the soft seat and he was amazed at what he was witnessing.

"Wow! What a day. She's asleep now so I should drop her off. Will she remember me tomorrow when she'll be sober?" he was talking to himself as he got in the driver's seat and started the engine.

He put in the reverse gear and turned the car to head back. He started driving at a steady pace enjoying the view as the sun was now setting. He had a content smirk on his face as he played his favourite linkin park's tracks in the car. Mumbling along the sound coming from the speakers as he drove towards Anjali's home.