Sweet Moments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Asmi turned the shower off and picked the towel to dry herself. She had just taken a shower after getting fucked by Kabir on her marital bed. She had washed off his scent and his cum from her pussy. While in the shower she masturbated thinking about Prince, his body, his loving touch, his sensuous lovemaking and his cock. The way he used his cock. Her pussy started flowing and she had to use her fingers to find some relief.

She still couldn't believe that she got married. She looked at herself in the mirror as she held the towel in her hands. Her hair were wet, her naked smooth skin also wet, her nipples were erect and her pussy wet. She closed her eyes and pressed her left breast with her hand imagining it's Prince's touch.

She twisted her nipples and pulled on it, trapping it between her finger and thumb. She kept twisting and pulling on the erect nipple and bit on her lower lip. A smile crept on her face as she remembered how much Prince loved it when she would bite her lower lip taking it between her teeth. She opened her eyes and that smile faded as she saw her reflection.

"Where are you baby?" she asked staring at the mirror. "I miss you."

She dried herself and picked up her pink panty. She placed her feet between the fabric and slowly pulled the soft silky fabric up her thighs. She hid her pink pussy with the pink panty and rubbed her pussy lip above the fabric.

"I couldn't show you these new panties that I got for you Prince," she taunted her reflection.

She wore a pink nighty and applied oil on her legs and arms. She got out of the shower and saw Kabir lying on the bed and dozing. The bed was still a little decorated even after the fuck-session that they just had a few minutes earlier. Her husband was sleeping wearing just an underwear and she will be sleeping next to him.

She came over to the other side of the bed and sat on the edge. Somehow being in the presence of her husband, the guy whom she had always wanted to marry, she still felt lonely. She lied down next to Kabir and stared at the ceiling. She kept staring at the white ceiling for sometime then closed her eyes trying to doze off.

"Baby where are you?" she whispered to herself.

****

Ravi walked the hospital corridor looking at the people sitting in chairs around him. Some had bandages, some were crying, some were sleeping on the chair and some just waiting for their family members. He stood outside Prince's ward and drew in deep breath before entering it. As he entered he saw Neeraj sitting next to Prince. He was doing something in his phone.

"I thought you'd be home by now." Ravi said coming closer to him and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Nah, I was thinking about going to the bar but..." he stopped and stared at Ravi narrowing his eyes on him.

"What?" he asked.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Neeraj said in an angry tone.

Ravi didn't know what to say to him as he didn't know what Neeraj is talking about so he kept quiet thinking it's the best thing to do.

"Your dream girl came here this evening." he said in a teasing manner making a funny face.

"Who?"

"That bengalan beauty whom you fuck in your dreams every night you asshole," Neeraj spat.

"Shit! Was she alone?" Ravi asked shaking his head.

"Don't shake your head like that you drooling monkey. I can't believe you told her this!," he said pointing towards Prince then continued, "you're the worst friend ever."

"It was an accident."

"Why did you tell her about the accident?"

"No, I mean I told her by accident." Ravi tried to correct himself but Neeraj was looking at him with a blank expression on his face. "I met her at the wedding and we were talking and it, it slipped from my mouth."

"You went to the wedding? I should shove this dirty broom which is lying on the side down your throat you motherfucker." Neeraj said standing up and walking around in circle.

"Sorry!" Ravi said in a hushed tone.

"You're one crazy motherfucker. You know that right? I've told you not to drool over her you love monkey."

"I'm not crazy and I'm not drooling over anyone. Its just that, we met after a long time and, uh, and she asked about Prince and uh, I..."

"Just shut your lying mouth you trashy whore." Neeraj said angrily and sat down on his chair. "She came in here, saw Prince and told the doctor that she is Prince's spouse."

"What?"

"Yeah bitch! I don't know who's a bigger bitch? You or her." Neeraj said smiling.

"I can't believe it."

"She also said to me that she will come everyday and take care of Prince as they both are meant to be together forever." Neeraj was smiling now looking at Ravi's face as he emphasized the word forever.

"Come on man! Seriously, did she say all that or you're just messing with me?"

"You stupid love-wrecked titanic xerox, as much as I'm enjoying watching your ship sink," he paused for effect, "I hate to tell you this but, she could cause some trouble. She smells like trouble. Her perfume was good though but I smelled trouble."

"I still can't believe it man. Its just crazy. The wedding was crazy, meeting Anjali was crazy, then meeting her friend was a little nice but crazy and now this." he exhaled a deep breath.

Neeraj just kept staring at him and then shifted his gaze towards Prince to say, "you sometimes make it hard for us bro. I love you with my dear life but that bitch is hard to tolerate man. I can't put up with this shit! Sexy bitches coming in here dressed in super sexy outfits saying they want you. She got my dick hard, you know that."

"Just shut up." Ravi said annoyingly.

Neeraj started laughing at his reaction. His laughing stopped abruptly when he saw Prince's hand move a little.

"Ravi!"

"What now? You wanna make more fun?"

"No you crazy ass, its Prince!"

"What?" Ravi said looking at Neeraj who was staring at Prince with wide eyes.

"His hand moved. Thank God he's alive!"

"What?"

"Is your tape stuck at 'what'? Prince moved his hand man." he said gesturing towards Prince. "I'm gonna call the old doc."

Ravi stared at Neeraj leaving the ward then looked at Prince. His gaze was fixed on his friend and he also saw his fingers twitch.

"Damn!" was all he could muster as a big smile crept on his face and a tear fell from his eye. "Welcome back brother. We missed you."

Prince tried to open his eyes but the sudden light made his eyes flutter a little. His eyes adjusted to the light and he saw his friend Ravi standing in front of him with a big smile on his face and tears in his eyes. Ravi came closer to him and sat down on the bed next to him.

"Man its good to see you wake up." Ravi said enthusiastically.

Prince just nodded his head a little. Neeraj entered the room with the old doctor and saw Prince was awake. This made him say instantly, "God I'm gonna do some charity now that my friend has woken up from a lazy sleep. Hahah!"

The doctor called out for his nurse and asked them both to leave the room for sometime so that he can examine Prince thoroughly. Both were happy to leave the room and let the doctor do what he had to. Both of their demeanour had instantly changed and they had forgotten about Anjali for the time being. The only thing going on in their mind was Prince getting out of the coma.

"Things are gonna be better now." Neeraj said with a big smile on his face.

"Only time will tell that," Ravi replied flatly as both of them circled the hospital corridor.

****

"How do you feel now brother?" Neeraj asked Prince as he sat down near him on an old chair.

"Difficult to talk," he said in a weak tone.

"You don't sound too good man." Ravi said observing his friend's condition.

"Sound? He doesn't even look good!" Neeraj chirped.

Prince looked at both his friends then asked, "how is Asmi?"

They both looked at each other, Neeraj shook his head down and Ravi looked back at Prince. He said, "Asmi got married."

"I think you should forget about her." Neeraj said.

Prince felt a sudden sting inside his chest along with his stomach feeling weak. He felt pain inside himself which was much more painful then the pain from broken bones or torn muscles. His breathing became ragged and he had to close his eyes as tears were formed in them and he thought he's gonna cry. He stopped himself from crying in front of his friends but he couldn't stop the tear that fell from his glassy eye.

"I'm sorry man but, its, that's how it was gonna end man." Ravi said realising that Prince was uncomfortable with the news.

"I know, " Prince mumbled.

"You take rest Princy. You're awake that's the best thing right now. You should feel lucky to be alive and awake."

"I don't feel lucky." Prince replied.

"You don't look lucky either. But you do get some sympathy from the nurses," Neeraj said winking at Prince which made him smile.

"It hurts even when I smile," Prince said making a hurtful face. Trying to use humour to stuff the pain and hurt to the side for sometime and distract himself.

"You'll be okay." Ravi said holding his hand, "we're with you."

"I know. Thanks for being here."

The nurse came in and asked them both to leave as visiting hours were over. They both said goodbye to Prince and told him that they'll be back tomorrow morning to give him company. Neeraj winked to Prince and gestured towards the nurse as he left the room which made Prince smile and shake his head.

"Neeraj'll be Neeraj. Okay, take care." Ravi said and left the room leaving Prince alone on the bed with the nurse checking the medical equipment and taking measures about his condition.

"I'll bring your medicine and then you can rest. Just give me 5 minutes," the nurse said to Prince.

He just nodded his head. Words feeling hard to come out of his throat. Asmi is married. The thought circling his mind. He was feeling pain of his injuries and his broken heart. Which hurt more he didn't know. The first thought that came in his mind when he woke up was Asmi and now knowing that she's married he felt lost again.

Maybe it is for the best, her getting married coz that's what she had wanted for such a long time. He knew that she must've married Kabir as he was the one who would've gotten her as his wife. She is Kabir's wife. He felt like he has been robbed of the most precious thing that he possessed. Or he thought he possessed. She was his no more.

He looked around himself, the white room, the machines and IVR alongside him, the smell of medicine permeating the air and the bed in which he was lying. This is where he has ended up due to Asmi, due to going after something that was beyond his reach. She was just an oasis is his deserted life to spend few days and live like heaven, then move on with his life. Was it really like that?

Somehow the thought of moving on without Asmi made his gut weak. He was scared. For the first time in his life he was scared to face the world. Lying in this hospital bed right now seemed very much the best thing to do. It made him comfortable, he felt safe here, safe from the world outside, safe from his own fears.

"Should I just forget about her?" he questioned himself.

The question was tormenting him so much. The warmth that his heart felt when he was around her was gone and he felt cold on the inside and out. For now he knew he is alive and maybe it is God's way of saying that I have more for myself in the world then I think. He is not gonna waste this life. Not now. Not ever. With these thoughts he closed his eyes and the darkness of his closed eyes started fading away to light, the light being a beautiful face, the face of Asmi and that made another tear fell from his eye.