All Comments on 'Sweet November Ch. 18'

by azrael13

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great to have you back

It's been way too long for this chapter to arrive. Please, please don't make us wait this long for the next chapter. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good you are back

I don't usually find these type of stories interesting because the guy usually ends up a zombie just doing what he is told and thinking life is great. Somehow, although I am not sure why so far, I think this story actually could end up differently. I hope so.

It seems to me his W is getting very close to blowing up this marriage once he starts to actually think about what is going on. She is becoming his pimp.

Thor_in_CaliforniaThor_in_Californiaover 15 years ago
Time to wrap this up . . .

The first 16 or so chapters were really, really hot! You incorporated femdom fantasies to equal or exceed those of nearly any other story on this site, and it is clear there is still a lot of love between the husband and wife. But chapter 17 became a bit dry, in my opinion, and now chapter 18 seems to be grasping at straws. Really little has happened in this chapter; our "hero" gets to freeze his balls and run naked from storage unit to storage unit, but there really was little erotic domination involved. Having a "hook" up one's ass sounds very dangerous to me, not at all like a plug or a dildo or an enema. I would hope there would be a disclaimer like, "These activities are performed by professionals and one should not try this at home!" I think the story is starting to lose steam, partly due to the long hiatus between Ch. 17 and Ch. 18, and partly due to the content. We know little about Jess' activities; while hubby was getting used and abused (and was getting to pleasure lots of females without much guilt, since he was "forced" to do this), was Jess getting to fuck around with other men? Will hubby be made to lick out some creampies as part of the final domination? Stay tuned -- watch next month or next year, same bat-time, same bat-channel! Please write the rest soon and finish this up -- most of this story has been really quite good. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nicely written

The only thing that did bother me was..."Where did all the money come from?", but then again...to paraphrase: "The movie is called 'The fugitive' and not 'caught after 3 minutes'" :-)

As for anonymous_USA...Believe it or not, some women actually love see their men doing someone else and love them enough to inflict pain on them because that's what they want/need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great to have you back

I hope he grows a pair at the end and leaves her. She put him throught hell just so she could get a new house. I'd tell her on the last day "the bet ends at midnight, and so does our marrage"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Who is paying the bills?

Since he never seems to work. And what about his friends and family? Does no one question why he isn't around. And I wonder what her family will say when they find out about her actions? She's going to be alone for a long long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
too fast

wow!

a wild ride..

an amazing tale.

love the pace.

i think it's easy to see where the money comes from..

a good sex slave is one a rarity and two, much prized!

a slave is not a submissive!

training is everything..

and finding a natural slave a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wild and wonderful..

The whole series is amazing!

Once a male is a true slave, the world opens for him(it) in a most delightful way.

many only think of chains and whips, but the reality of serving a Lady, without question,

without hesitation, a rare and valuable creature.

Ladies are drawn to this being, to touch, to feel, to be near, to hold and to use.

Find a Domme who can teach You this way. Rare lady.

slave was lucky to find such a trainer.

a few years later, slave was gifted to Her Best fiend...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I have a feeling.........

This is not going to end well.

The story line is intregeing , but h has been duped and there is no way out.

No equality, no fairness, no ...... " I really love you ".

This has all been a con to make him serve her , with no other options.

He's done.

There was always a bit of hope as long as this was just for a month.

But now it is apparent that the entire thing was a trick to subdue, control, manipulate, and pimp out her man.

It was just lucky for her he was so fucking good.

He's toast.

And she is rich.

He'll be lucky if he is not sold to a bunch of "bikers" for target practice.

Of course I don't expect anyone to agree or respond ....

No one is even reading this.

Much less reading the comments.

Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
P. S. If it had been me......

I would have walked away as soon as I saw them in the shower.

It does not matter that his wife was not there.

What matters is he was still being played.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is this man terminally stupid ? Get out and find a lawyer and plot your revenge you mindless moron.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous