Sweet Revenge

Story Info
Ever wanted revenge on someone from your past?
2.2k words
103.1k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was up late, still working on my book, when the doorbell rang. I figured it was probably Jenny. She was out at her school reunion that night and said she might stop by on her way home to tell me how it went.

I opened the door and there she was. But she wasn't alone. She had her arm around a woman I'd never seen before, a short blonde in a tight dress who seemed like she could barely stand. Before I could say anything, Jenny interrupted.

'Give me a hand getting her inside.'

'Jenny, what's going on? Is she drunk?'

'Just hurry. Here, take her other arm.'

We got her inside and took her to the lounge, where we sat her down on the couch. Her eyes were half closed, and she had a dopey smile on her face.

I touched her cheek very gently. 'Hey, are you alright?'

Jenny pulled me away and led me to the other side of the room. 'Never mind her. She's fine.'

'What happened?'

Jenny put her arms around my neck and kissed me. When our lips parted, she smiled at the confusion on my face.

'You remember that girl I told you about,' she said, 'in high school? The one who used to pick on me all the time? The one who's guts I hated more than anything?'

'Yeah, Sara something.'

'Sara Young.'

I looked at the semi-conscious woman on the couch.

'Yes, that's her,' Jenny said.

'And what's wrong with her?'

'She took something at the reunion. For old time's sake, I suppose. Who knows what planet she's on right now.' I could see the satisfaction in her eyes. 'Anyway, I walked her out the backdoor when no one was watching. They're not going to miss her. She was being a pain in the ass to everyone.'

'So, why did you bring her here?'

Jenny looked serious for a moment. 'There's something I never told you about her. Something she did to me.'

'Okay.' Now I was a little nervous.

'For a while, in our third year, I was dating this guy called James. Sara liked him, and she couldn't stand the fact that he was with me. So one night, at the Spring ball, she seduced him and stole him away from me.'

'Well, I would blame James for that one, too,' I said.

'I did. But that wasn't the end of it. While James and I had been together, I let him take a few pictures of me.' She hesitated. 'With a Polaroid camera.'

I nodded, understanding. 'Okay. And Sara somehow got her hands on them, right?'

'She took them from his room and made copies for everyone. Then she dumped him the next day.'

'Jesus,' I said, looking again at the stoned blonde on my couch. 'What a bitch.'

'That's just what I thought.'

'How come you never told me any of this before?'

'I was too embarrassed. I just wanted to forget the whole thing.' Now Jenny looked at Sara. 'I went there tonight dreading meeting her again. But I thought there might be a chance that she'd changed. I was even stupid enough to hope for some kind of apology.'

'But she's still the same?'

'Even worse. I heard making a joke about the whole thing to someone else, and I knew she didn't give a shit about what she'd done to me.'

I was silent for a moment. Jenny waited for me to ask again.

'So, why is she here?'

'Because,' she said, pulling me back over to the couch, 'I want to get her back. I want revenge for what this cunt did to me.'

Jenny never usually used language like that, and I have to admit it turned me on a little.

'What did you have in mind?'

I saw that smile of satisfaction again as she sat down on the couch. I was shocked when she started to kiss Sara's cheek. She put her hand on Sara's thigh and lifted her tight little dress until I could see the black triangle of her panties.

Then she looked me straight in the eyes. 'I want you to fuck her.'

I was too stunned for words.

'And I want to take pictures while you do it.'

Our eyes remained locked. I felt my stomach begin to flutter, with fear or excitement I couldn't tell. Sara sighed and giggled slightly to herself. She was still completely out of it.

I opened my mouth but I didn't know what I was going to say. Jenny stood up and silenced me with another kiss.

'Do this for me,' she said. 'I want to watch you fuck her and I want us both to get off on it.'

I looked down at Sara, tanned legs slightly open, panties showing, large, pear-shaped breasts bulging in her dress. I couldn't deny the base, primal instinct that told me to get her clothes off and stick it to her; the inner-bastard who wanted to fuck this bitch sore for what she'd done to my girl in the past. And hearing Jenny ask me to do it was getting me so hot. I had a feeling she was working off primal instinct too.

After a long pause I said, 'Go upstairs and get my digital camera.'

Jenny squealed and kissed me hard. Then she kicked off her heels and disappeared. As I heard her running up the stairs, I knelt down and put my head between Sara's thighs. Putting my nose against the crotch of her panties I sniffed, inhaling the spicy scent of her pussy. My dick started getting hard. This was going to be sweet.

When Jenny came back she was in just her lingerie. She opened a box of condoms and took one out, placing it ready on the arm of the couch. I had stripped off my shirt and socks. She looked me up and down, gave a nod of approval, then stood in front of Sara and took the first picture.

'God, she looks like such a slut sitting there,' said Jenny. 'It's hard to believe that I actually used to envy her a little. How pathetic.'

I came up close behind Jenny and put my hands on her breasts. I was nude now, and my cock poked against her ass.

'You shouldn't have envied her,' I said. 'Not a little tramp like that. You're twice the woman she is.'

Jenny turned and kissed me, putting her tongue in my mouth and stroking my erect shaft. 'Let's see if she can suck cock in her sleep,' she said.

I stood between Sara's legs and pulled her forward so her mouth was level with my crotch. Then I opened her mouth and gently put my dick between her lips. At first she did nothing, but then she started to suck like a pro. I wondered what kind of things she was seeing in her head at that moment.

Jenny took a few pics as I fucked Sara's mouth. For someone in a drugged-out daze, she gave pretty good head.

'Get her clothes off,' said Jenny.

I helped Sara to her feet. She could still stand, but only just. As I unzipped her dress and pulled it off, she giggled again to herself, muttering something unintelligible. When she was down to her underwear I let her slump back down onto the couch. She had nice large tits, and I started caressing them. Her nipples got hard in response, and her goofy smile got bigger. Jenny was taking more pictures as I took off Sara's bra and started sucking on her nipples.

'That's nice,' said Jenny. From the corner of my eye I saw her massaging her own breasts. 'Now bite them a little.'

I bit Sara's nipples hard, making her gasp. Her eyes fluttered briefly open, then closed again.

'How do they taste?' Jenny asked.

'Sweet. But not half as good as yours, baby.'

Jenny took off her bra and stood beside me. I turned my attention to her, sucking on her nipples and squeezing her butt.

'Are you ready to fuck her yet?' she breathed in my ear.

'I'm ready, but is she?'

Jenny gave me the camera and pulled Sara's little g-string panties off. 'Look at this!' Jenny laughed. 'She shaves her pussy completely. Looks like it's freshly done tonight.' She stroked the outer lips. 'Feels moisturised, too. Must've thought she'd get lucky.'

'Looks like she did,' I grinned. 'Is she wet?'

Jenny slipped a finger inside her. 'Not yet.'

I lifted the camera. 'Well, why don't you get her ready for me? I'm sure pics of Sara getting bi would be even better.'

Jenny cupped my balls and licked her lips. 'You're such a dirty fuck,' she said. 'It's why I love you.'

As she went down on Sara, I took some nice close-ups. Jenny worked Sara's clit with her tongue, and Sara began to moan and move her hips. Her cheeks were flushed. Her pussy was getting very wet. I watched for a while, slowly jerking off.

'I think she's ready now, baby,' Jenny said.

I gave her the camera, and got on my knees. Jenny put the condom on me.

'Don't want you catching any diseases this whore might have,' she said.

I rubbed the swollen head of my dick against Sara's slit, then pushed it inside. Jenny got a really good shot of the first couple of inches slipping in. Sara's clit was big and standing out. You could see it so clearly with no hair down there. I held onto her waist and started fucking her.

'Do her harder,' said Jenny. She sat down next to Sara to get some good angles of Sara's breasts shaking while I pounded away. Jenny slipped out of her panties and began to touch herself as she watched. My eyes were mostly on Jenny while I fucked Sara. I didn't particularly want to see the bitch's face.

What turned me on the most was Jenny's dirty talk.

'Oh, yeah, that's good. Give it to her hard. She's such a fucking slut. Suck on her tits for me. Fuck that cunt.'

Sara's head was lolling back against the couch. She looked asleep, but she was making all the right noises. I could tell she liked it.

'Turn her over,' Jenny said. 'Fuck her in the ass.'

I moved her around sideways on the couch so she was on all-fours, facing Jenny. Then I lubed up my cock in her pussy and slid it into her asshole. Jenny told me Sara's face was all screwed up in pain and concentration.

'See if she knows how to eat pussy, too,' I grunted, pumping in and out of Sara's butt.

Jenny shifted around and put her pussy against Sara's face. Again she did nothing at first, but then she started licking her out like a lifelong lez.

'Fuck, I think she really is bi!' Jenny laughed, grinding her pink lips against Sara's face. The best picture from that whole night was a shot down Jenny's body, with Sara lapping at her clit, and me at the back, fucking her in the ass. It was beautiful.

Pretty soon I said, 'Baby, I'm gonna come.'

'Wait,' said Jenny. 'On her face. Shoot it all over her pretty fucking face.'

I pulled out of her asshole and tugged the rubber off my throbbing dick. Jenny got in position, camera in one hand, rubbing her clit with the other. I put Sara on her back and started jerking off above her face. Jenny was talking dirty some more:

'That's good, baby. Jerk that cock. Come on her, like the goddamn little prostitute she is. Give it to her. Make her take your seed. Oh, yes!'

I felt it rising, then I overflowed, jerking come all over Sara's cheeks and mouth. I even pointed some down onto her tits. Jenny got the money shot, then she dropped the camera on the couch and started really working on her pussy.

'Let me finish you off,' I said.

I knelt on the floor between Jenny's legs and went down on her. As I was licking her cunt she was saying my name over and over, and in no time she started groaning and writhing around. Her pussy contracted for a long time, making her body spasm as she lost her breath. I hadn't seen her come that hard in a while. She really got off on making Sara Young pay.

When it was over, we quickly dressed the by now catatonic Sara. I wanted to clean her up, but Jenny said no.

'Not her panties,' Jenny said as I tried to put them on Sara. 'We'll keep those. I want her to wake up tomorrow with a pounding headache, no undies, dried come all over her face, and no idea what the hell happened.'

'Do you know where she lives?'

Jenny grinned and held up Sara's purse. 'Wallet, driver's license and, oh yeah, she was handing out these all night.'

She passed me the tiny business card. It had Sara's phone number, e-mail address and company logo emblazoned in gold. Even better, it also had two other e-mail addresses; one for general enquiries, and the company manager's.

After we'd dumped Sara on her couch at home, we uploaded the pics and chose the top five. Then, using an anonymous e-mail account, sent them to Sara's boss, the general enquiries department, and a few people on Friends Reunited.

For Jenny, her revenge was sweet. For me, it was even sweeter.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
My Mom's Drunk Friend He takes advantage of the sexy buxom neighbour.in NonConsent/Reluctance
It Pays to Study Drunk, passed out college girl gets knocked up by classmate.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories