All Comments on 'Sweet Revenge'

by toniclisa

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good and tight story!

Talk about keeping a story good and tight-no extra garbage-and still moving it along and keeping it sexy! Not a bad feat. With the sparse language, the earnestness and image came through; I could feel all that thick meat pumping in her husbands ass. I could also feel the wifes hatred; simple, direct, and expressed in the right amount.

A good story.

Now, hopefully, toniclisa has written the sequel where he wakes up and she starts messing with him! ; )

Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
bout time........

About time a prick got it in the ass.

Fantastic story of revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Revenge?

You call that revenge, I call it emasculation. When I wake up I would do to you an inverted "Lorena Bobbit" and use the skin of your tits as a tobacco pouch. It would be fun to fill my pipe in your tits!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good, but some things are missing

What's missing is the element of the husband's knowledge. That could have been accomplished by either having him conscious or by video.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The aftermath?

When he awakens and you tell him what happened, what stops him from having you and your friends arrested and sent to jail? The evidence in in him and you're in serious trouble. Maybe not such a great idea huh bitch?

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WORD OF MOUTH

on a payback, that is solid evidence for the betrayed, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where's the revenge?

She turns herself into a cheating slut? How is that revenge? She has her husband raped? Which is going to earn them all jail time. How is that revenge? I fail to see any revenge here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Failure

She's a slut. And his so-called friends and her are now running from the law.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
pick a different category

If you have a problem with NC/reluctance, pick a different category. If its only a problem when it happens 2 men, that's ur issue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not very smart are they?

When he awoke and discovered he had been sodomized and that he was bleeding because they ripped his sphincter muscle, he called the Police and an ambulance. He told his story about being drugged and raped. They took him to the hospital, did a rape kit and a tox screen then took him into surgery to repair the damage. They had the guys DNA and the tox report that showed the drugs in his system and it didn't take the Police but a couple of hours to get one of the guys to roll over on the others in exchange for a lighter sentence. They all went to jail for years. Illegal drugs, rape, sodomy, assault and battery. Whether he cheated first made absolutely no difference . His ex-wife got 16 years (He divorced her and kept all the assets since she had been convicted of multiple felonies) and the guys got between 7 to 10 years. I guess her plan didn't work out too well did it? I hate stupid stories without endings. This was one of the dumbest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous