Sweet Sandy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy was sobbing with pleasure. Her eyes were closed and tears flowed from them. Her mouth was open and I covered it with my own as I plunged into her, sheathing myself from tip to root in her spasming, hungry pussy.

She threw her arms around my neck and held on for dear life as I tore into her. I was not to be denied. I fucked my daughter like she'd never been fucked before. "Mmmhh mmhh mmhh," she whispered into my ear as I thrust into her again and again. "Oh yes, fuck me. OH YES, FUCK ME DADDY!!" she screamed as I launched her into another orgasm.

Finally, I had to rest. We older guys know how to pleasure our women, but we're not supermen. I withdrew from her and rolled over onto my back. Trembling, my newly-fucked 20 year-old daughter crawled up beside me and held me while she sobbed softly in pleasure and relief. "That was the best loving I've ever had, Daddy," she said quietly.

I looked down at my still hard cock. "Sandy, we're not done yet," I said.

"Do you want me to suck you off?"

"No baby, I want to finish what we started," I said. "I want to put it into your butthole."

***

When we'd rested for a few minutes, I began to stir a little. My cock had softened a little, but Sandy squirmed down and took me into her loving mouth and got me hard and ready again.

"How do you want me Daddy? On my hands and knees?"

"No," I said. "We're going to do it a little differently. I'm going to give you more control."

I laid down on my back and had Sandy do a reverse-cowgirl. She straddled me with her butt pointed at me. I could enjoy the sight of her totally open asshole and pussy, and she could control the depth and speed of my penetration into her virgin anus.

I reached above my head and grabbed the lubricant I had brought along. I applied a little to the head of my cock, and a little to Sandy's butthole. She lifted up and I put my cock back into her well-used pussy for a little warm-up. I still couldn't believe how tight she was after all the months I'd been fucking her. As she moved back and forth, the anal jewelry still in her butthole tickled the shaft of my cock. Just when I thought I was going to cum, Sandy stopped and lifted up and took my hot, slick cock into her dainty, feminine hand. I removed the jewelry and Sandy placed my cock at her anus and guided it in.

The feeling was indescribable as her anal pore slowly opened to admit my thick, hard member. Sandy took it slowly, letting her butthole get used to me, rising up a little, then settling back down. Each time she took a little more of me. After what seemed like an eternity, I felt the engorged head of my cock pop past her sphincter. Sandy went limp and groaned. She held still for a minute, then slowly settled again, swallowing up the rest of my straining member in her puckered orifice. Fascinated, overwhelmed by pleasure, I watched her hungry ass consume my cock.

"How's that, Baby?" I asked quietly.

"Feels good, Daddy. Are you ready for me to move?"

"Anytime you're ready, love."

My daughter Sandy, impaled on her Daddy's cock, began moving up and down slowly, taking it all. Her anus gripped me smoothly and strongly—not at all like a pussy. She plunged all the way down to the root, and then tugged me as she ascended. I could see the muscles in her ass tense as she milked the cum right out of me.

"How's that feel, Daddy?" she gasped.

"Oh Sandy it feels like heaven," was all I could get out.

"Are you going to give your baby girl your cum in her butt? All of your thick hot cum?"

"Oh yes, baby girl. You get it all in your sweet asshole."

Sandy was pumping me up and down, up and down. At the top of each stroke, she paused briefly, wiggled her ass in a circular motion, then plunged back down.

A few minutes of this was all I could take. A tingle in my loins told me that my climax was near. I grasped Sandy's hips and guided her motions. A growl escaped my lips and sharp, mewing yelps answered me as Sandy's pleasure also rose. I felt my semen boiling in my balls, and then...ecstatic release as my achingly hot sperm traveled the length of my cock and burst into the clasping asshole of my beautiful blond daughter. I cried out in my pleasure and Sandy fucked me through to the very end, slowing her pace, gently milking my cock for all the pleasure she could give and receive.

When we were finished, she crawled up beside me on the bed, and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

***

I woke up a couple of hours later to the bed shifting and someone getting in beside me. I thought it was Sandy and threw my arm over them. But then I realized that Sandy was at my back. This new person was at my front. And, there was a light on. I opened my eyes and looked into Helen's face.

I got up on one elbow and said, "Helen? I, uh, we didn't expect you tonight!"

"I can see that," Helen said wryly.

I looked behind me at Sandy, who was stirring. She said, "What is it, honey?"

Helen leaned over me. Sandy's hair was tousled, and one breast was exposed. The bottle of lubricant we had used was on the bedside table.

"It's your mother, Sandy," Helen said. I had a second to note that Helen was nude.

Sandy's eyes popped up. "Mom!!" she cried, pulling up the sheet to cover herself. "You weren't supposed to come till tomorrow! I just came in here because my room was cold..."

Helen smiled a small, tight smile. "Don't lie, you two. I've known for months that you were having sex. I didn't say anything because, well, because I've had other things on my mind. Here, let's all lie down and talk for a while. But only for a while. I'm tired and I want to sleep."

All three of us lay back down in the bed. I was between my two women. They both turned toward me. I felt a tear on my chest. It came from Helen. She said, "Yes, I've known you two were lovers for quite awhile. But that's not what I want to talk about. You see, I didn't really have a business meeting this evening. I went to the doctor's office instead. You see, there were some...problems...with...my...tests." She began crying softly. I turned out the light. The three of us talked long into the night.

12