Sweet Shy Allison Brutalized by Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He explained that Allison's horror was too much and she didn't trust her father at all anymore and was hiding somewhere safe, very far away. Sarah couldn't disagree with that, but didn't know what to do herself.

After Daniel explained to her mother how traumatized Allison had been and how beaten she was, Sarah unraveled her own tale, and the horrors all came out.

He could not believe that anyone would tolerate such abuse. She said that she really did love her husband and that when he wasn't drunk he was a model husband and very wonderful. But since he started drinking so heavily in the last year or so, he had become a nightmare.

Daniel told her that she should divorce him and get rid of him or have him arrested for battery and attempted rape of her daughter. She really didn't want to do either and was too confused to make any decision.

He could see that she was incapable of acting against her husband and was thus putting herself at his mercy. Daniel did not want to let her suffer more. It was too horrible, so he told her that he was going to call the police to her house and that she should cooperate with them. They would help her get her life together and take care that her husband would not be able to hurt her anymore. She didn't want him to do it, but didn't try to stop him.

Daniel left and told Allison of his decision to call the police on that bastard and tell them what he knew. This meant that Allison's whereabouts would be very much of a concern to the police. They had to do something, but didn't want to separate. Didn't want to separate, hell, they had decided they wanted to live together, but hadn't thought further than that.

Allison was old enough at 19, but the police might still see Daniel as an offender in the eyes of the law if they figured it out that they were having sex together. At the very least the police would disturb their peaceful love nest and get his parents involved also, something he wasn't ready for yet. It would just bring too many questions and unwanted disturbances.

For that reason alone, they decided to try another route. Danny went back to her house and told her mother to tell her husband Billy that he had to leave and never come back or he was going to jail for attempted rape and repeated battery of his wife and daughter. If he ever lifted a finger against them ever again he was going to jail for longer than he cared to remember.

Danny wrote this on a piece of paper with his name and signature on it, for her to hand Billy so he would take it more seriously than he would her words. But looking at the pathetic helpless face of Sarah, Danny knew she couldn't do it. The only thing that would work was for Danny to face Billy himself. He knew that would make him change and leave; the consequences were certainly more than Billy wanted to face.

Danny waited for him and after a couple of hours, he drove in looking very sober. Danny told him all that he said he would and Billy wasn't very happy about that, but decided that he didn't have much choice in the matter.

He said he would leave, but Danny didn't trust him one bit, so stayed around until he got some things and left. He knew he might come back in a drunken stupor one night and take it out on his wife, so Danny advised Sarah to move somewhere else.

She seemed helpless in her present state of mind, so he felt he had to help her himself. He told her to get some things for a few days and brought her to his loft apartment, so at least she would be safe for now. If Billy came looking for his family at Danny's house, at least he would have Danny there to protect the two women.

And his parents were close by. He had forgotten about them and felt he should bring them up to date, but didn't want to complicate things further right then, which they certainly would.

When Sarah saw Allison they wept together and hugged each other like long lost friends, and Danny was very happy to see them reveling in their safety and happiness.

After discussing their whole plight in detail, Sarah told Allison that she wanted them to go to her sister's house on the west coast until they could find a new life together. They would just put their house on the market for sale and leave.

Allison told her mother that she couldn't do that; Danny and she were together now.

Her mother looked suspiciously at her, and Allison just came out with it. She took advantage of the situation and made up a tall story. She said that she and Danny were lovers and that they were going to get married, as she looked shyly at him. Danny thought it was really cute of her to say that and surely didn't have any objection.

Marry? Well, he hadn't thought of that, but knew that he didn't want to lose Allison for any reason. But marriage, that was a big step for teenagers. His head was spinning as he thought about Allison's words.

Her mother wasn't shocked, after all they had been through, but was surprised to hear all this. "Well, that changes things, doesn't it? Can I stay her for a few days until we figure it out?" She asked.

Danny was happy to oblige, but did realize that his cozy loft, big enough for the three of them, afforded little privacy for Sarah. She said she didn't mind, since they were like family now anyway.

The three of them went back to their house and got Allison's things and some more of her mom's stuff and that was it, they were out of there, only to go back later with a moving truck to clear out the house.

Danny found out later that Billy had poured his heart out in the local bar over a lot of beer, when one of his friends told him his story. Billy left for Canada the same day to do some logging with his uncle. But since they didn't know this at the time, they were worried he might return and cause a lot of trouble in a drunken state. This kept them alert and careful as they made their plans.

Allison and Danny weren't ready to get married right away, but Sarah gave her blessings for them to live together, and his parents didn't know anything yet. Danny decided to wait until Sarah got settled on the Coast before telling them.

He liked Sarah a lot as he got to know her better, and didn't want to disturb things between the three of them. Sarah was very young for the mother of a teenager and actually looked pretty good for her age. She could almost pass for her daughter; almost, but not really if you looked closely.

Anyway, it did disturb their sex life, but Allison and Danny still managed to have their share of passionate time together. Sarah could see that they were very much in love and was very happy to see this. She didn't want to go very far away from Allison, so decided to try and sell their house first. Danny had to help her with this, since she didn't know where to start, or what to do.

As he drove Sarah here and there arranging so many things, he realized what a wonderful woman she was, and how great a mom she was for Allison. He really got to appreciate her and noticed she was so much like Allison, seeing her, twenty years later, in Sarah.

Sarah had been hidden away all these years in her total dedication to her bastard husband. Now that she was free of him, she started to blossom and was really a joy to be with. Danny started to really like her a lot and could see so many of Allison's fantastic qualities in her.

And Sarah was really considerate, making every effort to give Allison and Danny time alone together, so they could have sex. Often, she would tell them that she was going to take a bath and would be out in 25 minutes. She was always very much on time, so they could count on having their private time.

She could hear them through the thin walls, and was very turned on to hear her lovely daughter get thoroughly fucked by Danny. Mom was really horny and didn't know what to do about that. Just being around two young lovebirds was driving her crazy with lust. She could feel their passion, which just oozed from them; they were always so attuned to each other's every move and thought.

Danny could see this in her and mentioned to Allison that her mother was really lonely and needed to be with a man. He saw that look in her eyes, but didn't think that there was any easy solution to it.

Allison really surprised him when she said, "Well, you could do it you know. You could satisfy her and that would solve the problem."

Danny, shocked she would say that, but also immediately interested, replied, "You wouldn't mind if I fucked your mother, in front of you?"

"No, not really. I know how much she misses being with a man and I know she would never interfere with our love. We have been through so much suffering together that I want to share our joy with her. I love her so much; she kept me sane through the worst time of my life. I owe her everything and just want her to be happy. So, yes, you can pleasure her. And I can see that you are interested also. I am okay with this."

He thought that it might be really awkward to initiate such a thing. He asked Allison if she had ever kissed her mother or fondled her in a sexual way. She was surprised that he asked her this, but said that a few times when her father had beaten them and passed out, they had huddled together and fondled each other to try and bring some positive feelings back into their miserable life and maintain their sanity. But that was about it.

Danny suggested that they all sleep together in his bed, which was certainly large enough, because they didn't want her mother to suffer a sore back. As expected, her mother protested, but finally at their insistence, she climbed into their bed. Allison was to try and arouse her mother, as she talked to her about her loneliness and then tell her that both she and Danny wanted to comfort her.

As her mom got more turned on, she was going to ask Danny in front of her mom to please help her mom feel better.

At these words he reached over and started massaging Sarah's back, and gradually worked on her legs. Allison then told her mom that she wanted to share him with her, and that she was perfectly fine with this. Sarah was visibly nervous at this but Danny's firm hands worked their wonder and she was soon under the spell of a good sensuous massage. And Danny was hard as a rock in anticipation of fucking the gorgeous Sarah. She was almost as good looking as Allison.

Sarah was overcome with her daughter's kindness and cried softly. They all embraced and Danny softly stroked Sarah's large breasts that were now very swollen due to her highly aroused state.

Allison helped fondle her mother along with Danny and soon Sarah was writhing in ecstasy, as she had a wonderful orgasm.

They didn't stop there; Allison and Danny continued fondling her hot mom. Allison slid her mother's soaked panties down and Danny moved up to lick her mature beckoning sex, which was oozing its honey in hopeful anticipation of better things to come.

As she shuddered again with an orgasm, Danny slid his swollen cock into her surprisingly tight cunt and gave her a thorough fucking.

She was so fulfilled and happy to receive such good treatment and loved them both so much for their kindness. She had two more incredible orgasms before his limp member slid out of her. She had nothing but genuine love for Danny after that, appreciating so much that he would share himself with her.

Of course fucking a young stud like Danny had to be more than just a one-time thing and both Allison and he knew that. Even though she kindly never said anything more, she really needed badly to get fucked regularly by Danny. Allison decided that she loved them both so much that she didn't mind if Danny fucked her mom any time. It was ok and she told her mom that.

After this, they were really one big happy family and became incredibly attached to each other, never wanting to part. The three of them would often have sex together, never minding who was doing whom. They just ravished each other and got off so well, that nobody minded and they all felt such love and happiness to be such a warm close family.

They stayed together for a solid month without any other consideration, until one day Danny's dad happened to come into the barn looking for him and discovered the two ladies staying with his son.

Fortunately they all were dressed, but Danny had a lot of explaining to do.

His dad bought the whole story, but wasn't so intrigued with the two ladies staying with him. Danny told his father that Allison and he were planning on getting married and felt obligated to protect her mother. They were in the process of selling their house and were staying with him until they could get another place.

This was all fine and good with his dad at that time, but they carried on for another month in their love nest with no change in the status quo.

Then his father began really pressing him for answers. Danny just told him that he was old enough to make his own decisions in life and that was it. "We are staying here together and are in love."

He knew he couldn't really do much, but was still not happy with the situation. But considering the Landers' traumatic experiences, he didn't interfere.

As it turned out, Allison and Danny married and the three of them lived together sharing their love freely with each other, never thinking that they should change anything. It was just too good.

As the man said, "Why fix it, if it ain't broke."

12