Sweet Submission

Story Info
Kaeyla submits to Master Aidan
3.3k words
28.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a wonderfully dominant Master Aidan and his submissive slave Kaeyla. It is written in the form of an entry in a journal.

Please vote for my story! If you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to email me! Thanks for reading!!

**********

Journal Entry ---- February 07, 2003

**********

It was a long, dreary Friday evening. I was very careful to review my checklist, which was handed down to me from my Master Aidan. My Master has a very strict guideline and high expectations he expects all of his slaves and submissives to abide by, for if they are not completed to his standard, there will be serious repercussions to follow. I am pleased to say that I have yet to feel the truth wrath. There have been many times that I have craved to be brutally disciplined in which he is kind enough to remind me that perhaps the punishment that would be bestowed upon me may not be the pleasure that I crave.

There are many other submissives that adore Master Aidan, I am very fortunate to be one of the women chosen to worship him and keep him fulfilled in any manner he desires. I have not yet had the opportunity to meet with any of my submissive sisters, but Master has assured me that once I have completed all of the requirements he has of me that the day will come. I have filled out a prerequisite stating all of my limitations as well as desires and in there I was careful to mark that I wish to submit to my Master as well as another submissive.

In the shower, I was careful to wash and condition my hair as usual. I am always to pay extra attention and make sure that all of my body hair is removed, my master wishes my cunt to be bare at all times and to be lightly scented. I was a little hesitant at first but have since grown to love the look and feel of my cunt. It helps me realize just how wet I am and just how much of a slut I am for him. I am expected to masturbate each am in the shower and bring myself to near orgasm. This is a requirement that I have grown to cherish.

As for today, it wasn’t different from any other. It was a very special day, as I was tested again in a manner, which I had not been before. Master Aidan was kind enough to courier my clothing requirement for today. It was when I open the garment box that I saw what I was to wear for him. It was a very lovely short skirt, a beautiful crisp white blouse, a matching jacket and a stunning lace bra. Under the tissue in the box is a handwritten letter from Master which reads “ My dearest Kaeyla, I have been very diligent in choosing your attire for today, I expect you to be wearing all of which I have sent and to be punctual. I have a very special day planned for us. You will reach new horizons and have your existing limits stretched beyond your belief. Of which I am looking forward to cherish with you. I will pick you up at 1pm in the lobby, until then, Master Aidan “

After reading the letter it sent chills throughout my body, I was so excited and looking forward to what Master has planned for his slut. I had carefully applied my make-up and pinned my hair up in curls. I then quickly changed into my new clothing; it was then, that I realize that there are no undergarments with the exception of the stunning lace bra. The skirt Master Aidan chose for me is shorter than I normally wear and the side slits on each side reveal much more than I feel comfortable with. Without further hesitation, I completed dressing and proceeded with the final finesses. I dabbed some perfume behind my ears, between my breasts, my wrists and I cannot forget the wonderful crack of my bottom and just above my clean-shaven cunt.

It was now 12:30pm and I was almost finished, I slipped on my boots and gather my purse and prepare to wait for Master to arrive. It was here that I saw myself in the mirror by the entrance and begin to practice my posing. I began to bend over to see how much of my ass would be revealed to others should they be scanning their eyes in my direction. I could feel my wetness begin to grow and excitement build. As I worked my way down to the lobby, I could see that my appearance had made some of my neighbours uncomfortable. I was thankful that everyone had kept his or her opinions of me to themselves as it would of made the situation a little more unbearable. Then at last, I saw Master Aidan walk towards me and offer his hand; he softly kissed the top of my hand and pulled me towards him whispering his approval. We walked together arm in arm to his car and as he opened the door, he is careful to sneak a quick swat onto my bottom and makes sure that it was visible to all.

As we pull away from the complex, we engaged in light conversation. Master Aidan was always kind enough to help me relax and feel comfortable before we began with any session. He always had the logic that for a woman to be completely submissive to her master, that she would have to feel completely confident, trusting and comfortable for it to be a satisfactory experience. As I felt more comfortable we began to discuss the days events and he was careful to only give me a slight hint of what we were about to endure together. Master Aidan carefully caressed my inner thigh, being ever so careful to miss my cunt. It always amazed me that he knew me so well and just how my mind worked. I didn’t want his hand to stop wandering, I wanted him to continue and to feel my wetness building, then again that wouldn’t be fulfilling his needs and I continued to keep my thoughts silent until he wished to hear them.

We continued to drive to the hotel that Master Aidan reserved and as we grew nearer he began to explain that there would be a new game we would play. It would involve 1 set of dice and of course 6 acts. For example; the number 1 would represent spanking with a paddle on my ass, the number 2 would represent hot wax on my breasts, the number 3 would represent the riding crop striking my cunt … etc and of course the second of the dice would represent the length of each act. I hesitated but was relieved or so I thought that perhaps the maximum amount of strengths would be 6. He carefully stated that it would represent sets of 10 and I began to squirm in my seat. Master caressed the back of my neck and reassured me that if my safe word is spoken that of course like always he would stop immediately.

At long last, we arrived at the hotel. We walked up to the concierge where I overheard Master Aidan ensuring that a bottle of wine has been delivered to the room. We then proceeded over to the elevators and rode up to the 21st floor. As we exited off the elevator, he then instructed me to turn left and stated that we were the only occupants on this floor for the evening. I felt myself begin to blush and at the same time my nervousness began to set in.

As we walked down the hall to the room, Master had taken off his tie and instructed me that there are a few requirements before I enter. He began to blindfold me and stated that I am to wait outside in the hall for 5 minutes before entering the room; he then handcuffed my hands behind my back and ordered me to kneel with my back turned to the door. Then he softly spoke to me “ Sweet Kaeyla, by you entering this room, is your way of stating you wish to be my toy, my plaything and my slut, however if you are hesitant and wish for us not to continue then I shall remove the blindfold and the handcuffs at your request. “ Then quickly he enters the room and leaves me to my thoughts alone in the hallway.

As I sat in the hallway alone, I could only hope that no one will see me attired as I was. I began to lose track of the time, it was then I began to hear footsteps coming closer to me; I then realized it was room service that had come up to deliver the wine Master Aidan ordered. I was still blindfolded and could not see the gentleman as he greeted me. I began to feel my wetness grow and my face blush with embarrassment. After the waiter departs, I entered into our room.

As I entered the room and closed the door softly behind me, I heard Master Aidan’s sigh of approval and heard him step towards me. He then guided me to the center of the room and placed a collar on my neck stating that it symbolized my submission to him. I felt him caress my shoulders and arms and then he removes my handcuffs. I heard him move around the room and all my senses were alert. After he placed soft kisses on my neck he removed the blindfold and offered me a glass of wine. I graciously accepted and glanced around the room only to see that it was filled with candles and flowers.

After sipping the wine, I thanked Master Aidan for all of his preparations and consideration he had taken to ensure the evening would be perfect. With a simple nod of acknowledgement, he then ordered me to remove my clothing, piece by piece with the exception of my boots and bra. I have always been hesitant when it comes to removing clothing in front of others and he assured me that any hesitation would result in punishment. As per Master’s orders, I was now naked except for my boots and my bra. I then felt him take the handcuffs and reattach them to my wrists behind my back.

As I was carefully guided to the bed and instructed to bend over on his lap, I could feel my wetness build and my body blush with embarrassment. I could feel my entire body being probed, all of my orifices being inspected to make sure that I had prepared myself to his satisfaction. I then felt my cunt lips being tugged and then before I had time to imagine I feel a finger thrust deep within me and then another into my ass. Master Aidan reassured me that he was pleased with the gift I have presented. I then cleaned off his fingers and prepare for my whipping.

I was then led to the bed where I was to lie face down, I was to remain cuffed behind my back only to feel that my legs would be stretched open and tied to the bed. I felt his hands caress my inner thighs and rubbing up and down my slit. Then with no warning I felt the paddle strike my ass and then again on my thighs. All the while in between smacks I felt his hands caress my skin. After about 20 strokes to my ass and thighs I felt myself trying to muffle my cries. Master Aidan stated I was not to make a sound, as it would only increase the endurance of the punishment. He then proceeded to change his belt, I could hear him undress leaving just his boxers on. I could hear the whipping in the air before it kissed my skin. After each smack I squirmed trying to avoid the next. I could feel him put pressure on my back and grabbing my hair warning me not to move. I endured about 15 strokes with the belt up and down my legs and my bottom. I could feel my tears soil the bedding, careful to keep them hidden from Master.

In the background, I could hear Master fumbling around with objects on the dresser. I felt my ankles being untied and massaged lightly and then the handcuffs were removed. I then felt oil being rubbed into my lightly chaffed skin and the aroma is wonderful. As he continued to massage the oil into my skin, I could feel my wetness build up and can smell my own scent end in. I then felt his hands roam towards my thighs and then my cunt, to which he replied he is pleased to see my wetness building. Master Aidan then reached beside him on the bed and firmly attached the ball gag tightly, the entire time explaining that it is now time to play the dice game he explained earlier.

The first dice would represent the acts endured and the second dice would represent the endurance of each act. The acts are One - paddle on my ass and breasts, Two - flogger on my ass, Three - hot wax on my breasts, Four - whipping on my thighs, Five - spanking over his knee, Six - hot wax on my cunt. Of course, the second dice will represent sets of ten - if the dice lands on five, there will be fifty strokes etc. I could feel my hesitation growing and Master was careful to notice it as well. After taking a sip of wine and caressing my hair he stated it was time to begin.

I nervously watched Master Aidan throw the dice in the tray, the first dice landed on five and the second dice landed on three. I am to receive thirty spankings over his knee. Master then sat on the edge of the bed and instructs me bend over his lap. I was a little hesitant and he warned me that hesitations will double the punishment. I then bent over his lap, moaning through the ball gag. I could feel his hand caressing my skin, rubbing up and down and then WHACK, WHACK, WHACK … I felt my tears beginning to flow and in between spankings he rubbed his hands up and down my slit, carefully slipping his fingers into my cunt and ass. After the thirty strokes that had been handed down to me, Master carefully undid the ball gag and wiped away my tears telling me that I was doing well. He offered me a sip of wine to help me relax before the dice were thrown again.

Without further delay, he threw the dice again, the first number was three and then the second was one. As I watched him walk towards the taper candle in the corner, he instructed me to lie flat on my back on the bed. I moved quickly onto the bed and he sat beside me, telling me that at first he will hold the candle from a distance and gauge my reaction. The droplets of hot wax would coat my breasts for no longer than one minute. I watched closely how the hot wax built up before the candle was tilted and grasped the bed each time it kisses my skin. I had lost track of how many droplets had landed on my breasts and before I knew it Master Aidan kissed my forehead telling me again that I had pleased him well as he placed the candle down beside him.

The dice were thrown yet again and the first landed on six and the second on five and I start to squirm. I’ve never had the pleasure or displeasure of feeling hot wax land on my cunt. I am very hesitant and Master assured me that again he would gauge my reaction before allowing each droplet to land on my skin. I couldn’t imagine having to endure this for five minutes and began to take deep breaths. Master began to massage my clit and rub my wetness all over my cunt before beginning. He then slid a candle into my cunt before beginning. As each droplet of wax touched my skin I squirmed and moaned. The pain was present; however surprisingly it dissipated quickly leaving me crave for more.

I looked into Master’s eyes to see that he was pleased with me. I leaned up to see that my cunt was coated of wax and that there was barely any of my skin peeking through, and then before I knew it the five minutes has past and the candle is put away. I relaxed there silent and still trying to savour the discomfort. As I watched, I could see Master putting away the dice telling me that we have had enough of that game for one evening. He then instructs me to come over to him and kneel before him. I knew what was expected of me before he needed to ask. I began to take off Master Aidan’s boxers off and take him into my mouth and make him hard. I started slowly savouring all of his pre-cum before I took him into my mouth entirely. I could feel that Master was ready to cum as he pushed my head guiding me further and further on his cock. He told me that I was to swallow his entire gift and not to waste a drop.

He then instructed me to go over to the bed and lean against it. I could feel him forcefully enter my cunt, stretching me wider and wider as he pushed himself all the way inside me. I could feel myself come closer and closer to orgasm and Master could feel my muscles contract. He then told me that I was not to come yet. As he pumped me harder and harder he then instructed me to rub my clit for him. As I rubbed my clit faster and faster he caressed my breasts and pinched my nipples hard. I was so close to orgasm that I didn’t know if I could wait any longer, Master then ordered me to cum and to cum hard for him. I let it go and had the best orgasm as Master came inside me simultaneously. I felt my orgasm all throughout my body.

As we walked over to the bed, Master asked me if I was thirsty to which I had replied, yes. He then instructed me to sit up on the bed against the pillows and told me he would get me something to drink. He then took out a spoon and began to spoon out the cum from my cunt. He then fed me slowly, instructing me swallow it all again and to not be wasteful. After Master emptied my cunt of the cum, he allowed me a sip of wine to chase it all down. He leaned towards me and kissed my lips, whispering the taste of us combined is delicious.

After the acts we had just endured, we headed to the showers where we caressed each other again. I cleaned him thoroughly with my tongue again, careful not to miss any spots. It was then while he was holding me close I felt completely content and happy. I can only hope that Master Aidan will not grow tired of me and keep me close to him. I look forward to what the future has in store for us. After drying off, we crawled into bed for the night, where he whispered softly to me that we would come back to the same suite next month to test me further. He kissed my forehead and whispers sweet thanks for my gift of submission to him.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Taste of Domination Is she strong enough to be a slave?in BDSM
Breaking Her In Roommate owes him, so he makes her pay.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Amber's First Step Amber meets her Master for the first time.in BDSM
Knowing Better: An Exchange of Views Ch. 01 Stuart makes an evening call on a desperate Linda.in BDSM
The Edge Princess is denied, teased, and rewarded.in BDSM
More Stories