Knowing Better: An Exchange of Views Ch. 01

Story Info
Stuart makes an evening call on a desperate Linda.
7.9k words
4.5
7.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flagrante
Flagrante
100 Followers

Author's note: this is the somewhat overdue second part of a trilogy. The first part can be found with my other works. Apologies for the delay (in the past two years I was busy writing something in which all the clothes stay on!), but hopefully this was worth the wait...

*****

While she went about her normal days, distracted and on-edge, eager for the phone to ring, Linda tried to convince herself that she was a regular woman with a hobby. She had scratched a long-standing itch, got it out of her system. It took some time for her to accept that she hadn't gotten anything out: only in. She was addicted now. She wanted to go further, to push deeper, but all the time she was waiting for the next summons. While the uncertainty was a turn-on in itself, it eventually became too much to bear. Rocking impatiently on her sofa one evening, she decided to take the initiative.

Her fingers twitched as she flicked through her contacts, reaching Stuart's number at last. Instantly she dialled, and just as quickly she felt the urge to hang up. Luckily for her the decision was taken out of her hands by him answering almost at once. "Good evening," he replied, a note of curiosity in his voice. Already Linda got the feeling he could see straight through her.

"Oh, hi," she said falteringly. "I didn't... disturb you or anything?"

There was a slight pause at the other end. "Well, I was occupied, but nothing that's life or death. What's on your mind?"

Linda could hardly begin to answer that question, it would be so obscene. "I was just wondering... I was hoping..."

"Yes?" He managed to draw out the one word into a sentence of its own.

"I was wondering if you could come over and see me tonight." She dug her fingernails into the sofa as she spoke.

"That's not part of the arrangement, Linda."

"I know, I know, I'm sorry to ask you and you can tell me to get lost, I just..." She took a deep breath. "I wish you could come round and just own me. I really, really need it." Her honesty embarrassed her, but felt freeing at the same time.

There was another pause. Even at this distance she could tell Stuart was teasing her. "That's interesting," he said at last. "I'd like to think that I've proved ownership by now. I mean if I had to prove it in court, I've got five witnesses - six, actually - who'd swear that you were my property. But I suppose those five witnesses have changed your outlook a little. I let you loose in the sweetshop and it's made you greedy. Fair to say you've become a greedy girl, isn't it Linda?"

"Yes sir, it is. I am a greedy girl." She felt her whole body quiver with excitement as she repeated his words down the phone.

"Now, I can think of worse ways to spend my evening than dropping by to give you a fix." Her heart leapt almost into her throat. "But let me make something clear. I am not a repair man who you can whistle up whenever you feel the need. Most nights you'll have to rely on yourself, so keep stocking up on those batteries, you understand?"

"Yes sir." The jibe made her body tremble. She settled into the sofa, her legs squeezed together in anticipation.

"I'll be over as quickly as I can. Given the lack of notice, I can't adopt the same structured approach we do in our sessions. I might just pop in and fuck you up a little - but you'll cope with that, I'm sure." Linda closed her eyes and smiled, luxuriating in thoughts of what was to come that evening. As if he was right there watching her, he added, "Now you can go back to doing what you were before you called me. But keep yourself nicely on edge for when I arrive."

"Yes sir. Thank you sir." Abruptly he ended the call. She stared at the phone for a few seconds, hardly daring to believe that it was true. Then she lifted her legs onto the sofa, her feet balanced on the edge. She was tempted to defy his assumptions, to go tidy up the flat or put on a dress and make-up in readiness for him, like this was a regular date. But that idea was swallowed up by the bottomless pit of lust churning inside her. Instead, she hiked her skirt over her hips and got down to business.

By the time half an hour had passed her clit had been rubbed raw and she was oozing fluid down the crack of the sofa, yet there was no end to her desire. She could go on forever. It was only the sudden ring of the doorbell that snapped her out of her selfish trance. Feeling her heart pound, she relaxed her grip. Her fingers squelched as she pulled them clear, wiping the excess fluid off on her thigh. She felt a brief twinge of cramp as she lowered her legs to the floor, and hoped that she hadn't shot her bolt already in the act of pleasing herself. She was going to need plenty of strength tonight.

The floorboards dug into her feet as she crept down the hall. She tried not to appear desperate, but at the same time she didn't want to keep him waiting. She fumbled with the lock for several seconds, gripped by a different kind of fear than she'd had when she invited Ryan in. This time, the agenda would be dictated to her.

Stuart was leaning against the door frame, dressed in a polo neck and jeans. His face was a little more stubbly than usual, but otherwise he seemed just as composed and well-prepared as always. He smiled as he laid eyes on her. "Good evening."

Linda swallowed nervously. "Good evening, sir."

"You got that in early. Trying to make it up to me for dragging me all the way out here like I'm your errand boy?"

"I'll make it worth your while, sir."

"You certainly will." Even as he spoke he moved over the threshold and grabbed her by her shoulders. Linda gasped as she was spun in a circle and pushed back against the door, her weight closing it behind her. Stuart kissed her hard and deep and she stood rigidly to attention in his arms, her breath snorting out through her nostrils. She felt his hands grasp her buttocks and lift her up until she was almost on tiptoe, staring into his cool penetrating eyes. "You missed me, didn't you Linda?" he muttered.

"So much, sir..." Her voice was cut off as he delved down her throat once more. Slowly he pressed in on her body, flattening her and her resistance against the door frame. The soles of his shoes rested gently on her bare toes, reminding her that she was under the cosh.

"Probably missed my dick in you last time as well, right?" Linda smiled and nodded. "I didn't want to overload you. I mean, you're a big enough slut to cope with it, that's not the issue, but this..." He placed her hand on the bulge in his jeans. "This has to be rationed, for your sake and mine. It's not something you should expect, it's something you should work for. And you should give it your best every time, you understand?"

"Yes sir." Stuart smothered her neck with kisses, and she wrapped her arms round him and bathed in that feeling of being consumed. He clawed impatiently at her clothing, trying to remove the final barrier between them. He slipped his hand up her skirt and pressed his fingers into the wet folds of her pussy.

"I'm not surprised that this has been leading you astray. I warned you that you might get hooked." He pulled Linda's right hand off his shoulder and sniffed it. "You have been busy, haven't you?" She blushed visibly, much to his amusement. "I'm going to do you a favour. I don't want this unexploded bomb around me all night, so let's get yours out of the way right now. Then you can start devoting your efforts to pleasing me." He balled his hand into a clenched fist, just as he had done that night back at the house, and held it between her legs. "Come on. Come get your treat."

Taking a deep breath, Linda spread her thighs apart and closed them round his knuckles. She had to cling to his neck for leverage, but he didn't mind the pressure she was exerting. Having already smelt her efforts, he was well aware that this wasn't going to take long. His fist grew steadily wetter as she rubbed herself on it, her whole body thrusting upwards against his. She had absolutely nowhere to hide, and with every push her helpless face and bulging eyes were exposed to him. He was doing his best to make it feel like a selfish, dirty act, and he was succeeding.

It took Linda barely a minute of grunting and grinding before her climax suddenly came rushing towards her. She fell against Stuart's shoulder, but he yanked her head back sharply. "What's the magic word, Linda?"

"Please, sir. Please may I come?"

"Yes you may." He stared her down calmly as she exploded, her mouth a gaping black hole and her feet scrabbling feverishly on the floor. Had she had more control of her senses, she would have been embarrassed at the agonised face she was pulling; but she was aware of nothing but the dizziness in her brain and the burning sensation scorching through her limbs. Her thighs locked down on Stuart's hand and slowly released their grip as her breath came hissing out of her. She hung feebly in his arms, completely at his mercy.

Stuart watched her, allowing her a moment of serenity. Then he turned his clenched fist into an open palm and delivered a short, decisive smack on her clit. Linda's face twisted in shock and she staggered backwards, her eyes once more bulging out of their sockets. She dropped her gaze to the floor and shook her head, muttering defiantly. But Stuart took her by the chin and brought her right up to his eye line. "Linda," he declared firmly, and her anger seemed to dissipate, to become totally unimportant. "I haven't been with you long enough to know your likes and dislikes inside out. But I could tell from your reaction the first time it happened, that you like this. I don't think you know exactly why, and I don't think you like that you like it. Which itself is interesting."

Linda stood meekly and listened to him as he continued. "It makes a lot of sense though, if you think about it. We can't discipline you properly unless we discipline your pussy - because that's what's running the show, right?" She nodded. "OK, so spread your legs nice and wide, get a good firm hold round my neck because you're going to need it... and push that magic button of yours towards me. Go on." Linda gritted her teeth, swallowed her pride, and did exactly as he commanded. He watched curiously as she shuffled closer, the hem of her skirt brushing his wrist.

There was utter silence as they stared at each other, Linda's private parts completely exposed to him. Stuart drew his hand back and she braced herself for the impact. Then, with a twinkle in his eye, he gave her the lightest of pats on her labia. "There you go." Linda smiled wryly, shaking her head. "These have got to be rationed too. I can't smack your pussy around all day long. The important thing is to show willing, and to show gratitude. So next time I take a hand to your clit," he added, holding his finger right in front of her, "you're going to thank me for it, is that clear?"

"Yes sir. Thank you for my orgasm, sir," Linda mumbled.

"Good girl." He kissed her on the forehead. "Now why don't you make me feel at home, hmm?" He gave her a little tap on her rear and she was spurred into action. She led the way down the hall to the living room, her head still swimming. She walked into the middle of the room and gave a shy little spin, gesturing around her.

"Well, um... this is it, mostly. The kitchen is through there, the bedroom is down there... This is the luxury lifestyle of a teacher."

Stuart glanced at his surroundings and nodded approvingly. "You keep a very tidy home. I'm sure the last man you had in here appreciated the view too."

Linda smiled. "Yeah, he did." Stuart crossed to the same sofa where she had seduced Ryan and sat down, spreading himself out as though he owned the place. Linda perched nervously on the edge of the other sofa. "Is there anything I can get for you?"

He considered for a moment. "Just a glass of water. I don't drink and dom. Off you go."

She scurried into the kitchen and filled up a glass, her hands shaking with nerves. She was gone no more than thirty seconds, but when she returned Stuart was leaning on the arm of the sofa, and had obviously thought through his plans. "Do... do you want..?"

"Put the glass down," he said quietly, and she set it on the small table by the door. "Now put yourself down, on all fours, and come to me nice and slowly." Linda dropped to her knees, then bent forward and placed her hands flat on the floor. Quivering with tension, she crawled across the open space between them, her eyes fixed only on his shoes. When she was right in front of the pointed tip, he held out his hand and motioned her to stop. "That's far enough. Why don't you give them a little kiss?"

She lowered her head and kissed both his feet in turn, leaving little dabs of saliva shining on the leather. Stuart watched approvingly, shifting the weight of his heels so that he brushed first one side of her face, then the other. It was a comforting sensation, and she let her mouth rest on his shoes, breathing gently over the fabric. "Feel good?" he asked quietly.

"Yes sir. Wonderful."

"Might feel better if you take them off." Linda stared at him dumbly for a moment, and he waved his feet to spell it out to her. "Off you go." She crouched on her knees and began untying his shoes, feeling like it was the first time she'd ever undone a knot in her life. This is supposed to be your department, she was tempted to say to him, but she thought better of it. When she had finally unlaced them, she slid them off and set them neatly to one side, followed by his socks. She cradled one of his bare, sweaty feet, examining the ridges between the toes, her mouth prepared to lavish attention on it.

Her planned manoeuvres were cut short when Stuart lifted his foot and planted it on her face instead. Her vision suddenly obscured by his clammy sole, Linda took a deep breath, leaning backwards. Stuart followed her, keeping up the pressure. He wiggled his toes gently against her forehead, and Linda let out a sigh of contentment which she didn't really understand, but which felt so utterly right. "I can see that agrees with you." He pushed harder into her skin and she responded in kind, burying her nose in his flesh. "You like getting trampled on, don't you?"

"Yes sir." Her voice was a muffled whisper.

"Well don't worry, there's plenty more trampling to come. What about the next time those five guys fuck you, and they push your head into the floor and really make you their little bitch, hmm? What about that?" Her crouched body trembled with excitement. "That'll be a proper test of how filthy you are. Come on, show me what you're going to do for each of them." He lowered his toes and Linda sucked each one eagerly, her eyes flicking back and forth from Stuart to her work. He added his other foot into the mix, balancing it on her head, and she loved the feeling of being trapped between them. She stared intently at him as she took his big toe all the way into her mouth, her lips puckering. He let her stay there for a long time before he withdrew.

"Come here. Nice and close." Linda shuffled right up to the sofa, kneeling in front of him. "Take off your shirt." She pulled her short-sleeved shirt up over her shoulders, exposing her bare breasts. Stuart loomed over her, examining her from top to bottom. "You'll have to make good on your promises, Linda. I let you rub one out on my fist and you're my plaything for tonight, that was the fair deal we reached?" She nodded obediently. "And I get to explore every part of you?"

Linda had a hunch where his mind was headed, and a tingle of fear ran down her spine. She took a deep breath, looking him right in the eye. "Every part, sir."

"Good. Then you can start by putting those magnificent tits right where they should be, round my cock." He sat back on the couch, the bulge between his legs growing bigger as he watched her. Linda reached forward and carefully unzipped his fly like she was handling a delicate instrument. Then she realised that she had been given licence to play with him, and she should enjoy the opportunity. She took hold of his shaft, squeezed it, stroked it, and finally drew it out of his pants. The red, swollen head was sticky between her knuckles. She examined it from several angles, her eyes flicking up at Stuart's rapt face, and she felt a heady rush of power. She could see how this kind of thing appealed to him.

Remembering her task, she pushed her breasts forward and wrapped them tightly round his cock. She stared at Stuart as she did so, and everything seemed to slide perfectly into place: not just her chest but her entire body, poised on her knees, ready to serve him. She grabbed her tits, pinched them together, and began to rub up and down. As the stimulation increased she saw looks of pleasure flit across his face, the momentary catching of breath, and that spurred her on. Her responses matched his, until they were both sucking air into their excited lungs and thrusting eagerly against each other.

Unable to resist the temptation any longer, she caught the head of his penis with her outstretched tongue and licked it, as though taking a sweet behind his back. She dripped saliva onto its delicious ridges and sucked it, inviting him to shove it deep inside her aching throat. "Oh-oh," Stuart warned her, backing off suddenly. He pulled her head up, and Linda's spit dribbled onto her chin. "I'm seeing the greedy girl again, aren't I?"

"Yes sir," she mumbled, her eyes guiltily avoiding him.

"I told you I was going to own your mouth, all you had to do was wait. But since you can't do that, I suppose you'd better have all of it at once." With a sudden burst of energy he sprang off the couch and squared right up to Linda, his dick waving in her face. She had no time to utter a word before he grabbed her by the hair and began fucking her throat with a ruthless intensity that she wasn't expecting. She'd been given a good going-over by all five men back at the house, but none of them had known what they were doing the way he did. She sucked air frantically in through her nostrils as she felt him hit the back of her mouth and stay there, settling into his new home.

"You had your fill, Linda?" he asked casually as she stared up at him, her eyes bulging and her face glowing pink. She somehow managed to shake her head. "Good girl, that's just what I was expecting." He held her in position for another five seconds, his legs spread wide, surveying his property. Then he pulled out, and Linda erupted with a gasp of disbelief and a huge splutter of saliva onto her floorboards. "Which is why you say...?"

"Please."

"And in I go again." He placed both hands on her head and rammed in and out of her, enjoying the sight of her bloated cheeks and the sloppy gagging noise of her throat. Flecks of spit ballooned and bubbled round her lips, and her eyes began to water. When he finally released her, she sent another load of saliva spewing into the puddle at her feet and her head pitched forward, right into his crotch. Stuart took the opportunity to rest his dick on her forehead. "I hope you're not getting my jeans wet, Linda."

"No sir," she hissed, desperately recovering her breath.

She was yanked up by her curly hair, and dick-slapped on both cheeks. "Getting used to being smacked around, aren't you?" He rested the tip on her chin for a moment, admiring her dripping, gasping face, before he plunged back in and lay in her throat once more, holding her by the neck and scalp. When he emerged at last, she was slobbering all the way down his shaft and her eyes glistened with tears. "What do you say?"

"Thank you sir," Linda panted, watching her drool slide between her breasts and down to the hem of her skirt. Stuart gave her another kiss on the forehead.

"You're doing splendidly so far. Why don't you help me get undressed, and I can really go to work on you." That prospect perked her up. She reached for the button on his jeans and fiddled about with increasing panic before he gave her a small helping hand. As she began sliding them down, he pulled off his jumper and threw it to one side. Suddenly there was so much more of him to admire than there had been before. He had strong, sinewy thighs, which had already been pressed into service while he was standing up fucking her throat and pussy.

Flagrante
Flagrante
100 Followers